After the Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if it was the pill they had both taken a few days ago or my wildly enthusiastic lust for eating her fabulous pussy but she soon pushed her naked pubes hard against my mouth and had a powerful orgasm as I sucked her juice into my hungry mouth. I kept on sucking her until her climax finally subsided.

"Ed let me turn over so I can suck your wife's pussy just like you did for me and while I'm doing it I want you to fuck me from behind."

One thing's for sure. This little angel was not shy about what she wanted. Given the state my cock was in I wasn't about to argue with her. She rolled over and pulled a pillow under her hips to elevate that adorable young ass to the perfect height for being fucked. Linda got in position in front of her with her legs spread and slid forward until her pussy pressed against Barbara's mouth.

"Ohhh Yesss baby. Eat mommy's pussy. Suck on it like Ed sucked on yours. Show mommy what he did to that sweet young pussy."

I waited a few seconds until I heard Barbara start licking Linda's slit then got on my knees and directed my raging hard-on to her wet vagina. She pushed her hips up as she felt the tip against her opening in anticipation of my entering her. She didn't have to wait long. I pushed forward and the head slipped easily inside her. She wriggled her ass and pushed back to tell me to get on with it. I happily complied and slid the entire length into her with one smooth push. Her tight hot vagina accepted my cock like a long lost friend.

"Ohhhh Goddd Yessss Ed, fuck me. Make me cum with your cock the way you made me cum with your mouth. Fill my little pussy up with your hot creamy cum."

Damn this girl was good. I didn't waste any time in giving her what she asked for. As I started fucking her at a steady pace I managed to tear my eyes away from her spectacular ass long enough to look up and see Linda's face. Her eyes were shut and her head was rolled back against the headboard. Her hips were undulating up and down to fuck Barbara's mouth with her pussy. Her breathing was quick and ragged as she slid her hairless crotch all over Barbara's mouth while her tongue continued licking it. We were all on our way toward a massive orgasm. My cock began to pulse and Barbara's vagina responded by throbbing around it as I continued to stroke her.

My balls alerted me to my orgasm by being pulled up in my scrotum as my shaft began to swell. I stopped stroking and held still as the first volley of hot cream flowed through my cock and erupted into her vagina. I could feel the hot fluid splash against her cervix and spread out against her pink walls. As the second spurt spewed into her I heard Linda groaning as her orgasm joined ours and her juices began to flow into Barbara's mouth while mine continued to spray into her pussy.

Barbara slept between us with Jesus sleeping on the rug on Linda's side of the bed. I guess I shouldn't have worried about only having one person to sleep with after the cruise. Soon Gina would be here and I was almost certain Linda would convince Kealani to come live with us. I would sleep happy and peacefully this night.

The next day, Wednesday, was spent getting everything ready to leave. Barbara had a system for where all her clothes, cosmetics and toiletries were to be packed and labeled with braille tags. We made sure she had all her paper work for the ship including her passport.

I managed to find time to Skype with Kealani and let her know I had made all the arrangements for a suite in a different hotel than we had used last time. This one was on the beach. Kealani wanted to know what size bra and panties Barbara and Linda wore. I told her and asked her why she wanted to know. She said she wanted to give Barbara a little bon voyage gift and Linda a thank you gift for what she was doing. She said she would arrive at the hotel at two and check in so she would be there to greet us when we arrived later that night. I told her to have dinner because we wouldn't get there until late.

We were all packed and ready to go by three so I suggested we go ahead and leave so we didn't have to be in the car for twelve hours. This would let us take a break and have a nice dinner so we decided to see if we could make it to somewhere close to Jacksonville. I knew Jesus would appreciate not being cooped up for so long at a time and we would be more relaxed too.

We all said goodbye to Jessica and she not only hugged Barbara but kissed her in a rather passionate way that should have surprised me but didn't. It was obvious she cared for Barbara more than just as an acquaintance. Who could blame her? I was in love with her too. She had that effect on people and I hoped it would serve her well in her new life as a singer.

We made good time and managed to get to a very nice hotel in St. Augustine. We had breakfast sent to the room and after walking Jesus we were on the Interstate headed for Ft. Lauderdale. While Linda took a turn behind the wheel I sent Kealani a text to inform her we would be arriving around eight.

When we arrived we checked in and a young man with a luggage cart accompanied us back to the SUV to get our luggage and Barbara's overnight case since her luggage was going on the ship. We were directed to an elevator and the four of us rode up to the top floor. When we arrived at the door to the suite the young man told us he had been given instructions for us to wait outside until he had taken the luggage in. It seemed a little unusual but I guessed that Kealani had something to do with it. When he came back out he held the door for us and I handed him a twenty-dollar bill.

We walked in the room to find three large cushions lined up in front of a coffee table. Kealani was crouched on the other side of the table dressed in a beautiful forest green kimono that was adorned with branches of a cherry tree woven into the fabric. There were no cherry blossoms on the branches but they were done in such an artistic way that your imagination supplied the blossoms. It was open at her neck and you could see it was lined in a cream colored satin. Her hair was in a traditional Geisha style and her makeup was applied to make her skin appear white with the center of her lips a bright red. Her black eyeliner extended to her temples. She was breathtaking.

"Welcome mister Eddy san, Linda and Barbara. I have decided to treat you to an authentic Japanese tea ceremony to acknowledge your presence here and to celebrate Barbara's upcoming journey. Please sit down."

Linda moved toward the cushion on the left and pulled it further away from the middle one to make room for Jesus, who waited until Barbara had taken her seat on the middle cushion then sat between Barbara and Linda. I sat on the right cushion and returned my gaze to Kealani. She was even more beautiful than I remembered.

She looked at Jesus and said, "This must be Jesus. Welcome Jesus, I have heard of you and I bless you for your dedication and devotion to Barbara. May you have a good journey with her."

"And you must be Barbara. If you sing half as good as you look you are going to be very successful in your new career. Eddy has told me about you and I look forward to knowing you better before you leave."

She then proceeded to make the tea. I really wished Barbara could see this. If you've never experienced it you should make an effort to do so. There is a lot more going on than just making a cup of tea. Each and every movement is choreographed and has a deep meaning that has been passed down for centuries. Watching Kealani do it calmed me and reminded me why I love her so much. It wasn't just that she's the most sexual person I've ever met, she's also the most refined and purely genuine person I've ever known. Unlike many women she is beautiful from the inside out.

She placed the cups in front of her and poured the tea into them. The gracefulness of her hand as she wiped the rim of each cup and the spout of the teapot was as artistic as a ballet. Every movement was a serene example of WU WEI, effortless effort.

She picked up each cup and sat it down before us, bowing her head as she did so. When the cups had been placed she removed the top from a serving plate that contained little cakes. Using tongs she carefully picked up a cake and put it on a small dish and put a dish next to each cup.

I reached for my cup and took a sip of the tea. It tasted of jasmine and was as fragrant as it was delicious. I then picked up the little cake and took a small bite and put it back on the dish.

"Well mister Eddy san, what do you think?"

I looked into her eyes and felt a tear well up in mine. "This sure is delicious cake."

She bowed her head and half closed her eyes, grateful that I had remembered the last thing she had said to me after the cruise. The tear in my eye slid slowly down my cheek. She saw it and I knew she could see that I had begun to understand the little story she had told me on the pier that day. You can't get the meaning from the words. You have to feel how so much love can come from just being in someone's presence that it overwhelms you to the point of not even being able to think and not even wanting to.

Before I could regain my ability to think she rose from her kneeling position and stepped back to stand before us. "If you think that is delicious cake what do you think about this?"

She first removed her wig then pulled on the sash that held the kimono in place around her body and let it fall. With one almost imperceptible little shrug the kimono slipped from her shoulders and joined the sash on the floor. My heart started beating again when I saw what she was wearing. It was the most beautiful and sheer bra and matching panties I had ever seen. They were white and the material made tissue paper look as opaque as sand tar. It looked more like fog than cloth. Somehow though it actually made her sexier than being completely naked. The Japanese Kealani was gone and in her place stood the American Kealani.

"The manufacturer sent me this little set and wants me to model it in their next catalog. When I saw them I asked to have some more sent to me in different colors and sizes. That's why I wanted to know what size Linda and Barbara were. I have a lavender set for Linda and a pale yellow for Barbara." She walked over to a table and picked up two boxes and handed each of them a box "Linda. I think you and Barbara are overdressed. Put your gift on so I can see how you look in them."

While Linda was taking off her clothes and helping Barbara take hers off, Kealani walked over to me and told me to stand up. When I did she put her arms around me and gave me a kiss that was very reminiscent of the one she gave me when I first met her at the pier before the cruise.

"Oh my love, I have missed you so much. I've decided that I don't ever want to be apart from you again. All my resistance has been dissolved and blown away like dust by the love we feel for each other. I know in my heart we belong together."

"I'm glad you think so because Linda thinks the same thing. She was convinced you and I need to be together before I even mentioned it. She has learned that it is better to share love than to be selfish with it. She is truly happy about us and feels privileged that we want her to be a part of it."

"Oh Eddy that makes me so happy I could burst. I hoped she would discover this on her cruise and it sounds like she did. I want us all to make plans for my moving up to Augusta as soon as possible. I'll tell Lauren about my decision. I know she'll understand and I want her to remain our friend and lover."

"I'm sure she will be delighted and as soon as you get settled in Augusta we will drive up to spend some time with her. I want Linda to meet her too. Linda has some new friends she met on her cruise that live in Dallas. We need to get together with them as soon as we can make arrangements. I don't want any of us to lose touch because we're too busy to be with them. We need to make the time to do this and we will."

"Speaking of new friends, Barbara is a real gem. I would really like to be with her soon. I can see how much you and Linda love her and how she feels about you. I'm excited about what's happening for her."

"That's why we left a day earlier than we originally planned to. I wanted her to get to know you. Linda was her first female lover and now I think she's ready for you. God I've missed you. Even with all that's been going on I still think about you constantly. What you did just now with the tea ceremony is beyond my ability to express gratitude for. You constantly find new ways for me to love you."

"I will continue to find new ways for you to love me but you only need one; your presence is all I require."

Linda and Barbara had finished putting on their new underwear and walked over to us. "What do you think Ed? Do you like them?"

"What a silly question. How could I not like them? Especially when they're being worn by three of the sexiest women on the planet. Barbara you'd better be careful who you let see you in that outfit while you're on the ship. You could break a lot of hearts."

"If they look half as good as they feel I'd agree with you. I'll save them for somebody special."

Linda walked up to Kealani and put her arms around her then kissed her. "I've been waiting to do that since I first saw you on Skype before the cruise. You truly are as fabulous as Ed thinks you are. Thank you for the tea ceremony. I'll remember that for the rest of my life. I've got a little gift for you too."

She opened her hand and held it out for Kealani. There was a white pill in it.

"What is that?"

"It's a female sex enhancement. A young woman I met on my cruise works for a pharmaceutical company and they are just about ready to release it. Gina brought some with her to check it out for herself and shared them with us. They are truly unbelievable. They were developed to help women who have difficulty having an orgasm but if you're already having orgasms then it supercharges them. My first orgasm after taking this literally knocked me on my ass in the shower."

"I'm not a fan of drugs but if you think it's that good then I'll try one."

"From what Ed has told me about you this little pill will redefine orgasm when you have your first one. It did for me and I was beginning to think it was just my age that had caused my orgasms to lack the excitement and the intensity they used to have. This stuff changed my life."

Kealani put the pill in her mouth then took a sip of tea to wash it down. "When will it take effect?"

"Usually in about thirty minutes. But the effect lasts for seventy-two hours."

"Three days! You mean I'll be a horny sex maniac for three days?"

"From what I've heard about you, being a horny sex maniac is your natural state. This pill won't make you anything you're not already but it will sure make you enjoy sex a lot more if you want to."

"Don't worry about that. Having lots of sex every day was something I got very used to on that cruise. I won't mind a bit if we don't do anything but stay in this suite and fuck each other until you leave."

"That sounds good to me. What about you Barbara?"

"Need you ask?"

Linda walked over and got her purse and took two more pills out of the little bottle they were in and handed one to Barbara. "Swallow that and while we're waiting for it to take effect let's put on some clothes and take Jesus for his evening walk. Then we'll come back here and have an orgy."

"Am I going to be able to handle three female sex maniacs all by myself?"

"Eddy you did pretty good handling six female sex maniacs on the cruise as I remember. Three should be easy for you."

"I brought my own pharmaceutical enhancement with me so I think I'll be able to keep up with all of you. One more thing. Linda has called me Ed ever since she met me but you called me Eddy and I like that. Linda and Barbara, would it be too much to ask if you call me Eddy?"

"You have been Ed for as long as I've known you but this is a time for change. If you like Eddy then so do I."

Barbara echoed, "Ditto for me Eddy."

"Thank you. Now put some clothes on and let's go walk Jesus."

After walking on the beach with Jesus we returned to the suite and decided to take a shower. There were two bedrooms and bathrooms in this suite so Linda asked me if she could shower with Kealani while Barbara and I bathed in the other room. I hadn't had the chance to be alone with Barbara so I quickly said yes to her request. Barbara put her hair up and wrapped a towel around her head so she wouldn't get her pretty hair wet then we got in the shower together.

"Eddy let me wash you first so I can really get to know what you feel like. It's my way of seeing you as well as touching you. I bathed with Linda on the ship and that's when I knew how wonderful she was. I didn't feel the least bit embarrassed or ashamed to be touching a woman so completely. She has a way of putting me at ease when I'm with her. It's not just sexual but loving as well. Almost like she really is my mother. I trusted her completely right from the beginning and now I love her with all my heart."

"I've loved her longer than you've been alive and I know exactly how you feel. That's why I went along with this idea about the cruises. I trusted her judgment about doing something important to both of us. She was right of course and now I love her more than ever for what she's discovered about herself and what she unselfishly allowed me to discover about myself. We are both very lucky to have her in our lives. Without her coming up with the idea of the cruises I never would have met you. I feel the same way about you that Linda does. We both care about you as well as wanting to be your lover. I know you feel that from both of us."

"Oh yes Eddy I do and it's exactly what I needed in my life now. You both mean so much to me and you've shown me how much I mean to you. I could never have been able to do what I'm about to do without both of you. You've given me a life I couldn't even have dreamed of having before."

I told her to hold out her hand and poured some body wash in it. "Now wash me Barbara. I want to feel your soft young hands on my body. Let me see how you use them to treat your lover. Show me the care and the desire you have for me."

She reached up and put her hands behind my neck then pulled me to her and kissed me. It was a tender kiss and while it lasted she used her hands to rub my neck and shoulders with the body wash. She pulled back and her hands moved down my arms to my hands then back up to slide across my chest. I closed my eyes to experience this as she had to. I didn't need to see, I could feel what she was doing and the way she was doing it. Linda had been a good teacher for her. The loving way she touched me reminded me of Linda. I briefly wondered if she was doing the same thing to Kealani right now.

Barbara's hands made their way down across my stomach to my cock. Her delicate fingers encircled my shaft and began to slowly stroke it. "I love feeling a cock swelling in my slippery hand. It makes me feel desired to know you want me and a cock can't lie. I did this with Bradley and Mark on the ship and each time it made me tingle all over to feel their cocks harden for me."

Her hand moved from my cock to my balls so she could gently fondle and massage them. "When we finish bathing I'm going to suck on these balls then I'm going to suck your cock until it's rock hard. You like to have your cock sucked don't you? I'll bet Kealani is really good at it. Maybe she'll have time to give me some pointers."

"Kealani is in a league of her own when it comes to sex. She has been trained by an expert in the fine art of orally pleasing a man. I'm sure she would be happy to share some of her techniques with you. I have an idea you're pretty good at it already."