After the Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, dad, I want you to see something that I don't understand. I was hoping you could explain it to me."

She picked up a remote control and turned on the tv. The next thing I saw was Kealani and I walking up the gangway to board the ship for our cruise.

"Oh shit! Jessica where did you get this?"

"The day you left to take Barbara down to Ft. Lauderdale this large box arrived. I thought it might be something you had ordered for Barbara so I opened it to see what it was. That's when I discovered it was full of DVDs so I picked up the one with the number one on it and started looking at it. Imagine my surprise when I saw daddy walking on board a ship with a beautiful young woman! I decided to keep watching and by the time the first DVD ended I was practically in shock. Daddy, when did you decide to be a porn star?"

"Jessica, darling, we can explain."

"Please do. Mom, are you a part of this too?"

"Yes I am. We were going to tell you about this today but the cat seems to have gotten out of the bag all by itself."

"So were you the camera operator for this sex cruise?"

"No, your father and I did not go on the same cruise. We each went on a cruise with a partner that we chose from a web site for students that needed extra money to pay for college."

"You didn't think it might be a good idea to let me know about this before you left? What if something had happened to one of you and I didn't know where you were?"

"You knew where I was and how to reach me. If there had been a problem I could have reached your father. Actually you could have too since we both had our cell phones with us. But I realize now that we should have had this discussion prior to going and I apologize for not doing it. We were experimenting with ways to spice up our sex lives and didn't know how you would feel about it so we thought it better to wait until the experiment was over. Does this really upset you baby? Are you mad at us for doing something like this?"

Jessica smiled and said, "No, I'm not mad at you. On the contrary I think these videos are the most arousing porn I've ever seen, not that I've seen that many but the one I've watched so far made me so hot I went through two sets of batteries with my vibrator."

"Jessica! What a thing to say about your father. Are they really that good?"

"Watch them and see for yourself. I had no idea daddy was such a stud and Kealani is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Since we're confessing our sins I should probably tell you that I'm bi-sexual and I've been with quite a few women. Probably more women than men but there's a good reason for that. Ever since I was old enough to know about sex I've had a crush on daddy. Watching him having sex with the women in the videos almost made me cry because I envied them and wanted to be in their place. Does that shock you? Is it sick to feel like that? I judge every male I meet by how he measures up to daddy and that's why I've had so few boyfriends."

"Oh Jessica my precious baby no, it's not sick. I actually thought about why I didn't see you go on dates with boys very often and I meant to talk to you about it when I got home. I guess now is as good a time as any. I'm not surprised about your liking girls because I discovered on my cruise that I like them too. I had sex with several women on my cruise and with Kealani this past weekend when we took Barbara down to board her ship. As far as wanting to have sex with your father I'm going to leave that decision to the both of you. We've done a lot of changing in the last couple of weeks and I see no reason why I should object to Eddy having sex with you if it really means that much to you. I would even be in favor of us having a three way since we both like girls."

"OH MY GOD mom! That would be awesome. Can we do it tonight?"

"I'll let your father answer that question."

I had been sitting there listening to all this and trying to assess what Jessica's reaction was to what we've done. Her revelation about me immediately conjured up memories of Emily on my cruise. I had called her Jessica in the height of passion so I couldn't blame Jessica for the way she felt. We opened the door to new sexual experiences so if Jessica wanted to walk through that door who was I to deny her feelings.

"Jessica if you really want to do this then I'm all in. I don't want you to be hurt or regret doing this later."

"Regret doing it?! I've dreamed about it for years. Incest is a lot more common than you think. I've read about it on the Internet. Having mom here too is icing on the cake. Believe me, I won't regret it. Especially now that I've seen you in action."

"OK then tonight it is. I've got something I want you to take that will make this even better than you've dreamed about."

Linda went to get her purse then got one of the pills out of the little bottle she had put them in and brought it back and handed it to Jessica.

"What's this?"

"It's a female sex enhancement that makes a woman experience sex in a heightened way. It makes you get wetter and your orgasms are much more intense."

Jessica didn't hesitate for a second before popping the pill in her mouth and swallowing it. "Where did you get this?"

"From a woman I met on my cruise. She works for a pharmaceutical company and they're just about to release this to the public. She had some samples and gave me some. They are the most effective medication I've ever taken. By the way, the woman's name is Gina and she will soon be coming to live here with us."

"Damn mom, are you and dad starting a collection of women?"

"Love is a wonderful thing Jessica. You can't put limits on it and when a situation presents itself you have to not only think with your head but also feel with your heart. As far as our collection of lovers goes you also need to know that Kealani is going to move in with us too."

"This is fantastic mom. Is Barbara one of your lovers too?"

"Yes she is one of our lovers."

"I kinda got that impression about her and you two. I wish you had let me know before she left, I would have liked to have spent some time with her too."

"You'll be going on the cruise with us in two months so you will have your chance to find out just how loving and sweet she really is. There just wasn't time this past week to explain everything to you and I'm sorry about that."

"I understand, this is a lot to absorb and this is a much better time to talk about all of this. How soon does this pill start working?"

"About thirty minutes. The effects are subtle and barely noticeable until you start doing something sexual. Then you really feel something different."

"I think we should start doing something sexual right now. Let's watch some of dad's videos together. They'll get you going with or without a pill."

Jessica sat between us on the big plush sofa in this room and resumed playing the first video. The quality of the picture was so good it made me feel like I was back on the ship. When we got to Kealani's welcome aboard strip show we all started breathing deeper.

"Isn't she wonderful mom? Just watching her makes me wet."

"Wait until you're with her. She is indeed truly wonderful."

"I see why both of you love her."

When she appeared in the Chinese princess outfit that she wore to dinner Linda actually gasped.

"Isn't she gorgeous mom? I was stunned too when I first saw this video. I had to pause it and just look at her. Dad you must have been spellbound."

"That doesn't come close to what I was feeling. Nothing could have prepared me for seeing her dressed up like that. She was the living embodiment of my fantasy. It's a wonder I remembered to breathe."

By the time the scene on the veranda that first night ended, Jessica was squirming on the sofa. Linda turned toward her and leaned in to kiss her. This was not a motherly kiss. I could plainly see their tongues wrestling with each other. Linda's hand moved to Jessica's blouse and began to unbutton it. Jessica tried to help her but Linda told her, "Let me do this baby. This is a very special moment for all of us and we don't need to rush."

While Linda was removing Jessica's blouse I slid off the sofa and knelt in front of Jessica to reach up and unbutton her shorts. As soon as I began to tug on the waistband she raised her butt up to make it easier for me to take them off. Soon she was sitting there in only her panties.

"Later in these videos you will see me undress four college women in a particular way. I want to do to you what I did to them. Stand up Jessica."

She stood facing me. Linda sat there waiting to see what I was going to do. I reached for the top of her panties on each side and began to slowly slide them down until they reached her feet where I held them while she stepped out of them. Then she kicked off her sandals.

I looked at my daughter in a whole new way. I had never seen her as a woman I would have sexual feelings for before but now I saw how desirable she was. Her breasts were almost identical to her mother's and she had a very nice body with a flat stomach and brown pubic hair to match the hair on her head. I told her what I had told the young women on the ship. "Each woman has a unique scent and I want to smell you and discover yours."

I put my nose close to her navel and inhaled deeply then breathed out as I moved my nose down to her pussy and inhaled again. "Your scent is floral; a wonderful mixture of Gardenias and Magnolias with the slightest hint of lemon. Sit down and lean back on your mother." She did what I asked then I spread her legs and put my face an inch from her pussy. "You smell so good I can't wait to taste you." Wasting no time I ran my tongue up her slit all the way to her clit. She flinched as I moved my hands to cup her ass cheeks. My lips slid down to her vagina and I stuck my tongue in as far as it would reach.

"UNNNNHHHHH OH GOD daddy I can't believe this is happening. I've wanted it for so long and now it's better than I could ever have imagined. Eat my pussy daddy. Lick it and suck it and make me cum for you."

She pushed her hips up to press her pussy against my mouth. I glanced up to see her face and saw Linda's hands massaging her breasts. That was all my cock needed to come to full attention. It was almost too much to think about. I had an erection for my daughter. That thought didn't stop me from continuing to plunder her crotch with my mouth. Like her tits, her pussy was a younger version of Linda's so I did to her the same things I knew her mother liked. As I pulled on her labia to stretch them with my compressed lips she moaned in appreciation. Sucking on her swollen clit was something else she liked as well. I returned to her vagina and covered the opening with my mouth to lap away at it with my tongue and noticed how much wetter she was getting. The pill must be taking effect now.

"AIEEEEEEEEE DADDY! I'M...GOING...TO...

She never got that last word out but it wasn't necessary. It felt like her pussy was almost turning inside out against my mouth as her orgasm virtually exploded inside her. Her hips were moving furiously in a desperate effort to get my tongue deeper inside her soppy vagina. Linda had to hold her down while the rest of her body shook uncontrollably.

When she finally stopped shaking and I was able to extricate my face from between her wet legs Linda asked her if she was alright.

"Jesus mom, you weren't kidding about this pill. I've never had an orgasm that intense before, not even with one vibrator in my pussy and another one in my ass. That was stupendous. I want another one."

"Jessica you're just like your mother. Those pills make her insatiable."

"Are you complaining?"

"No, just sayin'. Well baby doll how do you want to have your next orgasm."

"You two get naked and then I want to eat mom just like you did me, kneeling on the floor. You can get behind me and let me feel my daddy's cock sliding in and out of my pussy."

"I see you're just as imaginative as your mother. There seems to be quite a lot about your sex life that we were woefully ignorant of. But then, there was quite a lot about our own sex life that we didn't know about. That's why we took the cruises."

Quickly stripping off out clothes we got into the positions that Jessica asked for. Linda even got a pillow to put under her ass to elevate her pussy to be more comfortably accessible to Jessica's mouth. Ever the thoughtful mother.

"What's up with the shaved pubic hair? You both are completely bald."

"Your father started the craze when he required his fantasy partner to do it. I suggested it to the women I met on my cruise and Kealani convinced Eddy to join the club. We all seem to think sex feels better without hair so we're going to keep it that way."

"In that case I'll have to do it too. I must admit seeing my mother's pussy in all its natural glory is a real turn on."

Jessica moved forward and put her head between Linda's spread legs then used her thumbs to pull her labia apart so she could lick her from the bottom to the top. Linda inhaled sharply as the realization that her daughter was performing oral sex on her flashed through her mind. She smiled and tilted her head back to let go of all thoughts and just enjoy what was happening without judgment of any kind. Jessica continued licking her as though this were as natural as having lunch with her. It was obvious she had experience in doing this because Linda's breathing was changing and she was making little cooing sounds as Jessica continued pleasuring her pussy with her tongue.

"Oh yessss Jessica, you're making my pussy feel so good, sooooo gooood. Yes, just like that. Suck my labia between your lips and pull on them. OHHH GOD YES, keep doing it just like that. Now lick my vagina...harder, use the flat of your tongue and lick it. OH FUCK Jessica that feels fantastic!"

I had a good view of what Jessica was doing to Linda because I was at an angle to both of them so I watched for a while. Linda's hips began to move up and down to ensure that Jessica's tongue got to every inch of her pussy. This seemed like an autonomic response that most women's body did without them even thinking about it. I took it to mean that Jessica was doing a fantastic job because along with the hip movement came the moans.

It was time for me to move over and get directly behind Jessica. I straddled her lower legs, which put me at a perfect height for my cock to align with her pussy. Looking down at her cute bubble butt caused my cock to flinch. I was surprised that I had never noticed how sexy it was. Of course, seeing it naked probably had something to do with it. I placed my hands on her cheeks to steady myself as I inched forward until the tip of my cock began to separate her labia. Using one of my hands wrapped around my shaft I began rubbing the head of my cock up and down her slit.

"Ohhhh Daddy yes, tease my pussy with your cock. Feel how hot and wet my little pink hole is. Oooooohhhhh Daddy, it wants you so bad. Please put your hard Daddy cock in me. Please, do it now Daddy. I've wanted this for so long."

Placing the tip on her hole I pushed forward slowly but she was so wet it went half way into her.

"OHHHHH GODDDD YESSSS that feels incredible Daddy. It's even better than I imagined. Feel what your cock is doing to me."

Her vagina had begun to throb around my cock like it was sucking it. I held still to enjoy the sensation for a minute then pushed forward again, this time burying my entire length inside her. I could feel the tip kissing her cervix and heard her moans muffled by Linda's pussy. The throbbing intensified and combined with the heat and wetness of her young pussy to send pleasure signals directly to my brain. My cock was as hard as granite.

Looking down at her labia tightly stretched around my shaft was almost all the stimulation I needed to blow my load so I closed my eyes and started fucking her. At this time I couldn't tell who was moaning the loudest, hell it could have been me! One thing was for sure, we all three were enjoying what we were doing. Even with my eyes closed I could still hear the squishy sounds my cock made as it plunged in and out of her soaked pussy.

OHHH GODDD, DADDY FUCK ME. Oooooohhh YES like that, just like that! OHHH DADDY YES...I'M going to cum. I'm going to cum all over my daddy's cock. OHHHHH GOD DADDY...I'M CUMMING!

I slammed my cock into her as deep as it would go and held still while her pussy went into spasms around it. The first spurt of cum blasted out of me with what felt like the force of a geyser and was followed by half a dozen more. The thought that I was filling my daughter's pussy with the same semen that created her made me want to keep cumming in her until she sucked out everything I had. How she had the presence of mind to keep sucking on Linda's pussy I don't know but Linda's orgasm hit her in the middle of ours.

It took a few minutes for us to recover and Linda was the first to speak.

"Eddy slowly slide your cock out of our daughter. Jessica crawl up the sofa so you can sit on my face. I want to taste your sweet pussy and I never want to pass up an opportunity to have your father's cum in my mouth."

Jessica moved as if she were still in an orgasmic fog as she put her knees on either side of Linda's head and sank down until her pussy met Linda's mouth. "Wow mom, I had no idea you were so kinky. This is wild. Don't stop until I cum again."

This was an unexpected treat to see Linda sucking our baby girl's pussy to extract the huge load of cum I had just deposited in it. Jessica was right. This was kinky and I loved watching as Linda made the most erotic slurping noise vacuuming my cum out of Jessica, who by now was way into the effects of the pill and had another orgasm while Linda sucked the last drops of my cum from her.

"Ladies I don't know about you but I need a break. How about we get something to eat then come back and watch some more of my videos? There are some scenes coming up that I really want to see again."

We had some tortilla soup in the freezer so we heated it up in the microwave while Linda made a salad with arugula and avocado. While we were eating Linda talked to Jessica.

"What we've done with each other has irrevocably changed the dynamic of our family. You will always be our daughter but you are no longer our little girl. You are a young woman who has taken responsibility for your sex life and made a very significant decision to include us in it. I think it has added a new dimension to the way we love you. We are not ashamed of making love with you and there is no reason for you to be either. Do you understand what I'm saying to you Jessica?"

"Can I still call you mom and daddy?"

"Of course, but you can also call us Linda and Eddy if you prefer."

"Now that I've thought about it I really admire what you two did with these cruises. Sex is very important in a relationship and you recognized that the quality and quantity of your sex was not what you wanted it to be. So you made a plan and executed that plan and as a result you completely redefined your marriage and reinvigorated your sex life. I love both of you for having the courage to do this. It must have taken a lot of trust in each other to defy convention and allow your spouse to run wild with a fantasy lover for a week. You discovered what you want and need from sex now that you're older and you've changed your lives to accommodate these needs.

What was crucial was the fact that you two value each other beyond sex. You love each other for how good a parent each of you is and how decent and caring both of you are. That's why I measure every man I meet by the standard Eddy has set for me. And you Linda provided a superb role model for me to emulate as a woman.

My sex life has gotten off to a rocky start of hit or miss random encounters that barely provide physical release most of the time let alone emotional comfort. What we did tonight was the first time I ever felt how wonderful and necessary love is to making sex a meaningful and orgasmic experience and I owe it all to you. I'm proud to be your daughter and I'm thrilled to be your lover. I can't wait until Gina and Kealani get here so I can be a real partner in our new expanded family. Thank you mom and daddy."