All Comments on 'After The Divorce...'

by JayKenway

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 8 years ago

I liked the story, but the sex was way too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was ok but

I hate to criticise anyone who has taken the time to write a story but I have to just say that it was all a bit clichéd!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

real good another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what a promising new author!

This writer is a young guy, early 20s, and I'm guessing a Brit (the whilst instead of while). He has a marvelously dirty mind, and gives his fetish as incest/taboo, good news indeed in my book. In this excellent short story, the family fucking is the very best kind--motherfucking. Sean is 18, so he gets hard from every passing breeze, let alone from hearing his mom strumming her pussy. What got me thinking was his mom. "Linda lay back on her bed, imagining what her son's cock must look like." Lots and lots of mothers, maybe every last one of them, must wonder about what their darling baby boy's got jumping around in his pants. You'd think they'd just ask the kid to haul it out for mommy's viewing pleasure. Anyway, Linda wants much more than that, and the result is that Sean does what plenty of boys'd give anything to do--he fucks his own mother. They discover that a son's penis is the perfect filler for his mother's vagina, and they have themselves a hot incestuous fuck. I have the feeling it won't be the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Sean seems a fine young man to take care of his mother (in more ways than one!) -- make him even more of a man by gracing that masculine chest with a bit of chest hair for mom to taste and touch!

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 8 years ago

Short and sweet, but good all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it was okay

i read it and it was like okay, on my part i felt like you rushed to end the story right away i felt that somehow you are holding back something while writing this story, it was a bit short, it was kind of sweet but i just felt it was lacking of some strong foundation, i liked it though, it would have been better if it was longer or 2 to 3 pages would have make this story a really good one but A for effort nice job

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

It was good but it could have been better if it had been longer with more verbal interaction between the mom and son.

va45va45about 8 years ago
good start

Very good start. Next chapter will be more interestin for sure.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

Very arousing and HOT ! Hopefully, Sean's Mom is ready to screw him as he is and that they go for it. Sean should tease her by wearing loose shorts so his big cock can stick out and balls swing while she wears no bra and let her big boobs jiggle. Hopefully, he will screw her hard and she will show him how to really do it. So much potential, please write more soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was awesome. Sure wish my mom had comforted me like this after my own divorce. She was 50 & I was 25. She used to put on a show for me as I watched from the bathroom while still living at-home. Best time of my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayKenway@JayKenway
162 Followers
Slowest writer ever but I'm making sure each one is better than the last