All Comments on 'After the End Ch. 16'

by RobinZephyr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ4 months ago

This chapter was hot and heavy (Both meanings)

JRSONJRSON4 months ago

I enjoyed reading this story, kinda... but it causes a constant feeling of anxiety in my gut! It is hot to read about 3 hot men pleasuring each other. But it is not really all three playing equally! There is almost always an odd man out if it goes on long enough! I speak from my own painful experience!

What I have a hard time understanding is why the married committed couple are not enough for each other!

They are playing a very dangerous game. It's very difficult to be so intimate with another person and not start to have emotional feelings. I don't understand the Dom Sub aspect of it at all! Not my cup of tea. But it seems to be the biggest part of the relationship. Why would anyone want to be denied an orgasm, even it is fabulous when finally allowed? And why does Julian never feel that he should be denied? Is he so superior to the other two?

As jealous a person as I have always been, it would kill me to watch my partner having intimacy, kissing, sucking, etc with my committed partner laying in the same bed, not even being included in the action. It is just so fucked up, even with Julian allowing it to happen!

They are both dealing with concerns about it already, it is just selfish, dangerous behavior.

A lot of gay couples have threesomes, with different rules and guidelines about what is ok and not ok.... but after having a night of sexual fun together, I doubt many snuggle up to the 3 rd member, give him a hot blowjob, then fall asleep in his arms while the husband lays by himself a

In the same bed. It bothered Avery and Graham after the fact... enough to ask if Julian was ok!

As insecure as Avery has already been about loosing Julian, his selfish, reckless, actions say otherwise. Why is Julian ok with any of it? Is it only because he knows Avery has such an insatiable sexual appetite, and he cannot fill all of his needs with his aversion to anything anal?

I liked the last part of this chapter with Julian finally letting his walls down, opening up a bit with Graham about his rape. But they also made a new more emotional connection and basically evened the score a bitI I get that Julian finds it hot to control it all and just observe. His being the Dom, he seems to think he can control it all. When asked if what happened between Avery and Graham by then both, in Julian's own bed, with Julian right with them had crossed a line, and he replies, no not yet! What the fuck does that even mean? Is he just going to sit back and watch until it does cross the line? Or worse until he gets more intimate with Graham himself and hurts Avery? It just makes no sense to me what these guys are doing together.. Someone will get hurt before long! And was Avery actually asleep while Julian and Graham were having an intimate good time together! Because if he was not, there are already going to be consequences for what happened.

I guess what makes it hot to me, is actually how risky, dangerous, and taboo it all is. When shit hits the fan again, I hope they all think it was worth it!

Looking forward to more self inflicted drama between the married couple any minute now!

Thanks for allowing me to share my thoughts .. I think I

may need a therapist!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots4 months ago

Such heat, such sensitivity. Avery's noticing of Julien's unfamiliar non-verbal response at the end of Graham's bondage experience will need some clarification for Avery at some point. Graham's and Julien's mutual shift in the openess of their communication and relationship will have effects, just as the increased intensity experienced by Avery at the end of his bondage under Graham must also have signicance to the relationship of all three. Both Julien and Avery has experience huge trauma in their lives before they met and, although both have acknowledged it so their respect for their respective experience, it's obvious that there is no full resolution for either (and probably never will be). Their growing feelings for and relationship with Graham will provide further complexity. Perhaps he will have some role in helping Julian and Avery (both individually and in their relationship) while receiving support and positive increased emotional depth with them. Fret with challenges and possible rewards. I hope their combined strengths are stronger than the simple sum of those strengths. They are all such great persons. Looking forward to where you take us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinZephyr@RobinZephyr
Update 4/6/2024: I've paused editing After the End - Part 3 due to other demands on my time, but I'm still committed to having the remaining four chapters (19-22) to you at some point. You can encourage the process by letting me know you'd like to read more. :) About my work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES