After the Exes: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers

"And then what?" Jason asked, reinforcing his desire to hear her say those words. Lauren knew it was time to be bold. She had to plug in and make the perfect connection with Jason's primal brain.

Lauren slowed her words to maximize their effect.

"I liked it when you took your fingers, covered in my pussy juices, and smeared them over your lips, and then licked them. You were tasting me. You were tasting my pussy. I started to come when I knew you were tasting my pussy."

Jason followed those words exactly. Once again his lips were covered in her wetness and his tongue tingled with the slick taste of her pussy.

"Do you like that? Do you like it that I am tasting you?" Jason asked for no necessary reason other than to ask. "Do you like seeing me put your juices on my lips and licking it off?"

"Yes," she replied without any hesitation.

Jason took that as permission to do something that hadn't asked about. He intentionally twisted those words to mean that she too enjoyed the same thing that he did. He seized the moment that he had mentally created. He quickly rose up and laid on Lauren again which slightly startled her. With her cum on his lips he kissed her, hard. His lips slid wetly over hers. His tongue brought her juices into her mouth. He knew she was tasting herself and that is exactly what he wanted.

She resisted the kiss at first but only because it came so fast. She knew what this meant. She knew what he wanted. She happily obliged and returned the passion in the kiss.

When there was no longer any hint of her taste, the kiss ended. Jason then awaited his fate. Would Lauren transform into Catherine? Would he once again experience a rejection for one of his passions? Would he once again receive a stern reprimand telling him never to do that again? But this was Lauren, not Catherine. She pulled him back and hugged him. She kissed his face tenderly and said the most perfect words.

"I liked that. Please do it again."

Jason did not hesitate as if the invitation might quickly be rescinded. He quickly but tenderly pressed his two finger deep into Lauren to retrieved her wet treasure. He then seductively transferred as much of the slippery juices onto his lips. Slowly he moved in for another kiss. It was as if their first contact was just the wetness before their lips finally touched. Their noses filled with the exquisite scent. Their lips light slide through the lubricating wetness and then the kiss turned firmer. Their lips pressed into each other harder. Lauren opened her mouth and slid her tongue over their lips. She wanted to retrieve her wetness from his lips. When there was no more to take in, the kiss ended.

Jason was very relieved. He rolled off of Lauren and on to his back. Lauren rolled up and wrapped her arms around him. She gave him more kisses on his face before another passionate kiss on his mouth.

"I guess that's something you find sexy?" she asked, "When a woman tastes herself?"

"It's exciting just to hear you say that and yes, when it actually happens, it drives me crazy. I liked the sharing part too," Jason added. "Please do me a favor and just say that all that again?"

Lauren chuckled and obliged him. She knew she could do better than just repeat herself. She laid down on him and brought her face right to his. She slipped her hand down and around this cock. It was pulsing and hard at full erection. Precum liberally coated the head and down the shaft.

She looked him straight into his eyes and said in a sultry voice, "Do you like the taste of pussy? Do you like licking it off of your fingers? I think you do but what you seem to like most of all is kissing me with my juices on your lips so that you are sure I am tasting it too. You like it when I am tasting my pussy. Do I have that right?"

Jason hung on every word. He didn't need to answer her questions. His pounding cock in her grip told her how he felt. She knew she was on a special touchstone of his and so she kept it up.

"You think it is hot when I can taste myself, don't you. Well I'll let you in on a little secret. I love it too. Yes, I like the way I taste. I like being able to taste myself in the process of having sex. Do you know what I liked best? It was seeing your mouth covered in my wetness, knowing that I made you that way, and then you kissing me. I liked it when I could taste my pussy on your lips. That is so sexy! I'll tell you what. If you do something for me, I'll do something very special for you."

"Oh my God," Jason exclaimed. "This is so different, and so much better, than with my ex-wife! Anything. I'll do anything you want."

Before she said anything, Lauren began stroking Jason's cock. Each upstroke brought out a long dribble of precum. She looked down Jason's body. The sight of his precum seeping out of his cock and especially the amount, impressed and excited her.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure what to do next," Lauren said with a feigned puzzled tone.

"On the one hand," she said with the pun fully intended. "I could go down there and put that wonderfully hard cock into my mouth. I want to feel it, feel it hard in my mouth. I want to taste all that delicious precum and feel it ooze out. Is that something you'd like my dear?" she asked as she looked back up into Jason's face.

This was all a very deliberate game now. None of these questions needed to be asked and all the answers were already known. It was just an excuse for them to say and hear those words, to share those inner thoughts.

It was Jason's volley now.

"Yes! I would like that very much. I want to see my cock, dripping in precum, slide between those gorgeous lips of yours. I want to feel your tongue going up and down the shaft. I want to feel your wet mouth on me. I want you to taste me, my precum, feel it come out of me, and.."

"And what?" she asked after he paused.

"I, I want to come in your mouth."

"You do?" she said with a smile as if no human male has ever had that thought. This was her way of telling him it would be OK for him to say more. She wasn't necessarily signing up for the act but he had the green light to elaborate if he wanted to.

"You want to come in my mouth?"

Jason's voice got very breathy and soft. Something triggered in Jason. There was no way that we would be able to temper what he was thinking. He just had to say it all.

"Yes. I want my cock deep into your mouth when I come. I want to fill your mouth with my cum. I want you to feel it. I want you to taste it. I want to see it come out of your mouth and drip over your lips and on your face. I want to see my cum all over your face."

Jason paused there. Lauren said that he could say anything but he wasn't sure what her reaction might be once he did.

She intentionally let the pause continue before saying, "Hmmm. Is it your birthday or something?"

They both got the humor. It was a way for Lauren to avoid making a commitment to the act without Jason feeling defensive about his desires. If not now, it was a possibility in the future.

"There is another option you know, " she pondered as the stroking of his cock continued.

Jason smiled. No matter what it was, Jason was certain he would enjoy hearing about it if not actually doing it.

She slid farther up Jason so that her lips were again at his ear.

She very softly said, "You could fuck me?"

It was not said in a matter of fact manner. The operative word was definitely legato, not staccato. It stretched out to be almost half the duration of the sentence. It was a very soft and breathy, "You could fuuuuhhhk me?"

"Do you want me to?" Jason served and awaited Lauren's return.

"Oh very much so! My pussy is so wet and ready. I can feel my juices dripping out of me. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel that rock hard dick slide deep into my pussy, stretching me, filling me up. I want you to push into me, hard, almost pull out and then go back into me again, deep, and hard.."

While she said those words, she momentarily stopped stroking Jason's cock so that she could finally remove her panties.

"Here," she said as she brough them up so they could inspect them. "See how wet they are?"

He could certainly see that the material at the crotch was thoroughly soaked but more importantly, he could once again smell her. He instinctively inhaled her musky scent deep into his lungs. They could both smell her arousal.

Jason moved into Lauren with the intention of rolling on top of her. He was all too happy to execute the command that was her wish.

"Not so fast!" she playfully resisted. "There is a third option."

"Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love this foreplay but this is all driving me out of my mind!" Jason replied, only partly joking. "How many options are there!"

"OK. Just one more. I've decided what I want."

Jason now smiled in anticipation, again, not really caring what it was.

"Well if you reeeally like the taste of pussy.." she said with a pause. "Go down on me. I want you to please me. I want to see and feel your wet face sliding all over between my legs. I want you to lick and suck on my pussy until I come. I want you to make me come. I want to come all over your face. I want to see your face dripping with my juices! I want to see you lick your lips so that I know you are tasting me!"

She was very intentionally redundant so that she could say those same words again and again. She had gotten almost maniacal in her tone as she spoke.

"You have such a way with words," Jason remarked.

Lauren held Jason's face in both hands, wetting one side of his face with his precum that was on her fingers.

"And then," she said before pausing, "You can kiss me with your face covered in my cum so that I can taste myself again!"

"Yes ma'am!" Jason exclaimed.

Not in a rush but certainly with a plan, Jason slithered down Lauren's body. He again nibbled, nuzzled, and sucked at her breasts with full awareness of the reaction it would cause. Lauren wiggled and squirmed as expected.

Once Jason settled between her legs, he did not touch her but instead just looked back up at her face that was flushed with anticipation.

With intense eye contact he said, "Oh my God! You look and smell so wonderful. You are so wet! I am really going to enjoy tasting you again and you had better make good on your promise. You had better come on my face!"

Jason lowered his gaze but like before, did not immediately touch her. Her lips were swollen and moist and pressed together from him laying on her. He opened his mouth and expelled his hot breath on her. Lauren's body reacted with several uncontrollable internal clenches. Jason repeated the act and to his delight, the reaction was the same. Jason could see the juices seeping from her. Lauren's breathing was becoming deeper and the tempo was more erratic.

Jason extended his tongue. She stared down at him desperately expecting and wanting to feel his touch on her lips.

"Lick me! Please! Lick me!" she pleaded. "I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!"

Jason did not do as he was instructed. He both pleased and frustrated her by slowly, very slowly, licking up the crease of her thigh. This is not what she wanted! Her squirming intensified but Jason stayed the course. First one side, then the other, then back again. Each lick felt wonderful to her but also verged on torture.

"Never mind," she screamed. "Just fuck me, please!" This time the word "fuck" was said crisply and quickly.

Jason ignored her but did move to the next phase of his intentions.

He gently parted her lips with his fingers. They remained open with no further assistance. He gazed into her fleshy opening, relishing in the pink plumpness, glistening inside and out with an abundance of that wonderful feminine nectar. He looked at her as he used his fingers to caress the sides of her pussy and to his delight, saw the juices seep out of her opening because of his touching. He moved his face in and captured her wetness, making sure Lauren could see it dripping off the tip of his tongue before be drew it into his mouth and close his eyes to savor the tangy treat.

"Please!!!" she begged.

"Shhhhh," he replied. "Remember. This was all your idea."

"Please! I need you inside of me!" she said, to no avail.

Jason extended and flattened his tongue. Very slowly he licked his way from her anus up over her opening and over the tip of her hard and protruding clit. That one motion sent shock waves all through Lauren's body. When his tongue touched her clit she felt she would jump right out of her skin. She almost had a mini orgasm!

Jason did it again, and again, and again, each time slightly faster than the last. Each time his tongue pressed her lips apart just a bit farther. Each time his face became wetter with her juices. Each time he could taste more and more of her.

The slow and patient torture was paying off. Lauren was now laying back down on the bed. Her eyes were closed. She was losing herself in the all the sensations. She could smell herself. She could of course feel what Jason was doing to her. Her breasts were calling for attention and so she began to rub them and pull at her nipples. Jason liked that she was doing that to herself. All of this was building to a major orgasm and they both knew it.

For the first time, Jason slipped his tongue as deep into Lauren's pussy as he could manage. His tongue was rewarded by being surrounded in her warm syrupy juices. The complex taste of crisp sweetness saturated his tastebuds. He moaned with pleasure. His tongue was certainly not the feeling a penis would have given but Lauren reacted with a big gasp of breath nonetheless.

Jason moved his tongue in and out and side to side, all the time using his upper lip to massage her clit. Those were the perfect sensations for Lauren. The perfect recipe for a thunderous orgasm.

Jason slipped his tongue from Lauren and replaced it with his finger. Again Lauren let out a gasp as the finger was more of a penis than a tongue. One finger was joined with another and the thrusting began. Jason's faced moved all about Lauren's lower body. He sucked and tugged at her pussy lips. He pressed his face into the crease of her thigh. He licked and sucked at her clit. Each motion, each touch, each thrust, each breath of his on her released even more and more of her scent and liquid lust. Each change in physical sensation ratcheted Lauren closer to coming. Her breath had now become very rapid and shallow yet her chest heaved deeply. She was now incapable of playing with her breasts.

"I'm... I'm gonna.. I'm...c" was all Lauren could muster.

It didn't matter. Jason knew exactly where Lauren was in the process. Although unnecessary, he enjoyed Lauren trying to say that she was coming as well as her inability to say it. With his face pressed deep into her moist pussy, he smiled at her struggle.

Jason's pace quickened. His fingers stopped thrusting. His tongue and lips now alternated between her opening and her clit. Faster and faster he went.

Finally she could master the words.

"I'm COMING!" she screamed and then added, "Please. Please. Fuck me!"

Jason knew this was the time. Her orgasm had started and was past the point of no return. His face felt her body press out a surge of wetness. His face was covered in it. His tongue was bathed in it. His nose was overwhelmed with it.

As quickly as possible so as to minimize the time when there was no contact between them, Jason rose, moved up Lauren's body and laid back down on her. His cock, desperate for his own release, pressed deep into Lauren like the perfect match between blade and sheath.

Lauren exhaled all breath from her body at the sensation. It was almost impossible for her to have any breathing rhythm. Her pussy went into uncontrollable spasms, grabbing at Jason's cock as if to prevent it from ever leaving. The rest of her body shuddered as her orgasm raged on. Her eyes were shut tight. Her head thrashed from side to side. Her chest heaved but was unable to capture a breath. Moans of joy, pleasure and ecstasy were all that came from her mouth. Lauren orgasm expelled more of her cum. Jason could feel it slide out from around his cock and wet his balls. Her juices slid out of her opening, slipped down towards her anus, and off onto the bed but she was in no condition to feel any of this.

He steadily but slowly thrust in and out of her. This was the best way to move her through her climax. When Lauren reached the apex and began the journey back down, Jason just looked at her face, a gaze she was unaware of.

After what seemed like an eternity to Lauren, her orgasm began to subside. Whole body shudders now gave way to sporadic shivers as if she were cold. Her hips began a gentle movement to match Jason's. Her eyes blinked open. She smiled and she looked at Jason's face for the first time since he had entered her. She reached down and placed her hands on his lower back, pressing down on him each time he pressed into her. After a few more thrusts, she held him there. She just wanted to feel his cock deep inside of her with no movement. After a second she thought to herself that Jason might like to hear how she felt about what had transpired.

"Oh my God! Your cock feels so good so deep inside of me! Did you like that? Did you like fucking me like that?"

What an unnecessary question to ask but it was all part of the game of being able to verbally express their feelings. Jason happily took the opportunity to answer.

"Oh God, yes! I loved everything! I loved sucking on your pussy, tasting you, smelling you, and then putting my cock inside of you!"

"Did you?" Lauren said to prolong the arousing dialog. "Did you like sliding your tongue between my lips and licking inside of me, feeling your face get all wet when I came?"

Jason smiled. He knew that she was saying all of that just for his enjoyment. There was no question in either of their minds that Jason thoroughly enjoyed going down on Lauren and that she was the happy beneficiary of his enthusiasm.

"Yes..", Jason started before Lauren interrupted.

"Your face is very wet with me," she playfully informed him. "You have my pussy juice all over your face."

With a pleased smile Jason said, "Yes, I certainly do."

"I can smell it. Can you smell me? Can you taste me?"

Jason just kept smiling and he drew in a deep breath and licked his lips without saying anything.

After watching him, Lauren whispered, "Kiss me" and then pulled his face down to hers.

Just as his lips reached hers, she opened her mouth. Her tongue extended and licked all around his mouth. She now tasted what he tasted. His tongue joined in. Their lips pressed together and their tongues took turns going from one mouth to the other. When neither could taste her cum, they would retrieve more from his face. Jason's mouth would do to her mouth what he had previously done to her pussy.

In a gesture that surprised Jason, Lauren reached her hand down between them and pressed her fingers deep into her pussy. After retrieving as much of her cum as she could, she sloppily smeared it all over Jason's mouth. Before he could enjoy her taste with his tongue, she again brought his face down to hers. This time, her lips and tongue caressed his mouth as if it were a pussy. That excited Jason very much. It was not difficult for him to create a mind's eye image of Lauren doing that exact same thing but with her face between the legs of another woman. The finale of that fantasy would be for Lauren to kiss him with her wet face so that they could share the taste and scent of that mystery woman.

When they were finished, their faces were wet from all that kissing and licking. Lauren's juices were mostly gone but the smell lingered in their noses and the taste remained on their tongues. Jason's cock was still inside of Lauren but there was little movement between them. They were both very happy. However, there was one very big problem that had to be dealt with.

Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
140 Followers