After the Exes: A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason laid down on Lauren, his face pressed into the pillow beneath her head. His breathing was a bit labored. His heart was pounding in his chest. Lauren on the other hand was in a very pleasant and calm state of bliss.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"If I don't come soon I think I am going to have a heart attack!" Jason jokingly warned.

"Oh my God!" Lauren gasped at the revelation that she had lost sight of that fact. "I'm so sorry! Everything felt so good that I.."

"It's fine," Jason reassured her. "Trust me. I thoroughly enjoyed what we just did. I am not complaining."

"Ok," Lauren replied, "but remember I said that I would do something special for you? If you can hold out just a little longer..."

Jason picked his head up and looked at Lauren with a puzzled expression. Lauren knew what she had to do. She had to use everything she had learned about her new lover in this very short period of time. She very much wanted to do whatever she could to thank him for how good he had unselfishly made her feel. She knew that it would have to start by her saying things to him.

"You like the taste of pussy don't you? You like putting your tongue into my pussy, smelling me, tasting me, feeling your face get all wet with me. Don't you?"

Jason was about to speak but she held her finger to his lips.

"No. Let me talk. Let me talk. I'll tell you when I want to hear you say something and then you can let it all come out!"

Jason started to fuck her again, but slowly. Lauren began again.

"You get off on licking pussy. I can tell. You made me feel so good the way your pleased me with your mouth and tongue. It felt so great to come and get your face all wet."

"But what you like even more is when I am tasting myself! You like it went I can taste my pussy, when you put your fingers, all wet with my juices into my mouth, or like we just did, when I am licking my cum off of your face!"

Jason's orgasmic gauge was now well past redline. He could feel contractions starting in his abdomen. His was having trouble maintaining the slow precautionary movements of his hips. There was that uncontrollable urge to thrust into her just one more time, launch his head back, blurt out a primal grunt, and expel wave after wave of thick cum into her welcoming pussy.

Lauren knew where Jason was in the process. She held his hips to stop his movements in order to prevent what would have been the inevitable spurting conclusion.

She held him close to her and whispered into his ear.

"Get up! Bring me your cock. Bring me your cock, dripping in my cum. Bring it to my face. I want to see it, all wet. I want to smell my pussy on your cock. I want your cock in my mouth. I want to lick and suck my cum off of it. I want to taste my pussy on your cock!"

Jason did as instructed. He quickly pulled out of Lauren, straddled her chest, his balls wetting her breasts in her juices. He moved his long, thick, angrily engorged cock towards her open mouth but just as he was about to slide it past her lips, she closed her mouth and slightly turned her head. His wet cock pressed against her closed lips, slid to the side, and up over her cheek. She then turned her face back again. This smeared her wetness from one side of her face to the other. She wanted him to see this. She wanted him to see her face covered in her pussy juice.

"Do it now," she announced as she opened her mouth. "Put your wet cock into my mouth. I want to taste my cum off of your cock!"

This time she did not turn away. Jason slid the seeping head between her luscious lips and felt her tongue wildly move all over his shaft as more and more entered her mouth. She happily sucked him in until he reached the back of her throat. He partly withdrew and slid into her again, his cock was again pleased with the attentions of her tongue. Her eager moaning sent vibrating sensations into him. For a third time he fucked her mouth. She then pulled her mouth off of him. While sliding his dick over her face, now covered in a mix of saliva and pussy, she spoke to him again.

"Mmmm. I liked that. I like when you fucked my mouth and I could taste my pussy on you," she murmured before asking, all the while planting kisses on his shaft, "Do you want cum? Do you want to shoot your thick hot cum on my face and into my mouth so that I can taste your cum and my pussy together?"

That did it. Even though they both knew this was about to happen, neither was prepared for how instantaneous it was. In one massive contraction of Jason's lower abdomen, his cock shot out a long thick white stream of cum. It splashed all over her lips and slithered up one check. It stretched over her eye and streaked into her hair. Before either could react, another stream burst out with equal force, this time splattering her chin. Half of it splashed over her partly open mouth and the rest dangled off of her chin and stretched down towards her neck.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed as she barely managed to close her mouth on the head of his cock just as it erupted a third time. The thick warm cum filled all the space in her mouth what wasn't taken up by the spurting penis. With no place to go, cum flowed out around her lips and down both sides of her mouth in thick slow moving dribbles. Her tongue was bathed in cum. It was surprisingly warm to her, thick and very slippery. It was mildly salty, musky, and very pleasingly masculine.

Again he released more cum into her mouth but now with diminishing force and volume. Lauren opened her mouth. Jason could see the pool of thick white cum that filled it and surrounded his cock. She managed a smile to let him know that she was just fine with what was happening. She closed her lips around him again causing even more cum to slip out from the edges of her mouth. She emitted a very satisfied moan.

From their different perspectives they both enjoyed the final pulses of Jason's cock, the diminishing contractions that now just oozed more cum from the head. They looked into each other eyes as Jason's orgasm played out, all the while is cock nestled in her mouth, sheathed in his own cum, the excess dribbling out around her lips.

When she could feel that the head of his cock was no longer pulsating, no longer pushing out any more cum, she delicately moved her lips up and down this shaft, only light caressing the sensitive head with her tongue. She was easing him down gently. She looked up at him, watching his eyes dart from location to location all around her face, presumably taking note of all the places that were now spattered with his ejaculate. They just looked at each other, both very pleased with how the evening had worked out.

"Well for someone who likes to talk, you're now awfully quiet," she said only slightly seriously as she slid her cum covered lips up and down his cock.

"I've got cum in my mouth," she continued. "That's all I can taste. It's all over my face, your cum and mine. I can smell us both. I'm a wet sticky mess and you have nothing to say? Sort of makes a girl feel pretty insecure don't you think?"

He knew that she was joking and that she wasn't really feeling insecure. She knew that she had delivered a fantasy that was tailor made for Jason and probably three quarters of the males of the species. There was no denying the fact however that he was indeed speechless. His primal brain was processing an awful lot of data and was on the verge of overload. There were just no mental resources available for composing a coherent thought and delivering it verbally. All his mushy brain could do was go through what had just transpired. His cock, having been smothered inside her deliciously wet pussy, had left that happy place only to go an equally deliciously wet and eager mouth. He replayed the way she shockingly slid him all over her face, smearing it with pussy juice, before sucking him inside. His recap went to slow-motion when it came to the part where his cock erupted and cum spattered her face, streaked across her cheeks, and filled her mouth. His mental gaze zeroed in on her face, his cock slowly moving in and out between her lips, still pulsing cum to her mouth, seeing it leak out at the corners.

He returned to real time and by looking at Lauren's condition, he knew that it was not a dream. All of that had indeed taken place, the evidence still abundant on the face below him.

"I'm sorry about that," he said as he slid off her to one side and laid down next to her, preparing to apologize for the lack of a warning.

They embraced, their faces mere inches from one another. They breathed in deeply, almost together. The smell of sex was strong in their noses. It was difficult to maintain his train of thought while watching the streaks of cum slowly move over her face after she had moved to her side. She made absolutely no attempt to do anything about it. She couldn't have cared less.

"For what?" she reassured him with cum stretching across her mouth as she spoke. "What happened is exactly what I wanted to happen. You didn't like it?"

"Oh my God!" he continued. "That was the sexiest thing that has ever happened to me. I've never done that before. No one has ever done anything like that for me! And...", he stopped.

"And what?" she asked.

Sheepishly he added, "You look so amazing right now."

"I do? How so? I can't see how I look. Tell me. Tell me what you see."

She knew exactly how she looked. She was once again giving him permission to say anything he would like without fear of criticism or judgement or rejection.

Using a focused and deliberate tone, Jason was not going to let this opportunity go by.

Looking deep into her eyes he said, "You look so fucking hot. There is cum all over your face. I'm still hard because I can see it on your lips, cheeks and in your hair. I can smell it. It's in your mouth. I know you can taste my cum. I loved looking down at you, watching you suck your pussy juices off my cock, taking it into your mouth, tasting yourself. I loved how it felt to be in your mouth when I was coming. I could feel the cum filling your mouth. I loved watching it come back out over your lips. God, that was so hot!"

Lauren reached down and grabbed his cock, checking to see if what he was indeed hard. He was.

"Is there anything else?"

"Just this."

With that, he hugged her close and kissed her hard on the mouth. Over and over he kissed her, his cum, still warm and thick, serving as the perfect slippery lubricant between their sliding faces. Their tongues shared the texture and taste, decidedly masculine but her presence was there as well. They were rewarding themselves for a job very well done.

Mid kiss, Jason rolled back on top of Lauren. She released his cock because she knew what was next. Effortlessly he slid back into her. Lauren's mouth gasped open as he drove deep inside of her pussy. This allowed his cum covered tongue to do the same to her mouth. His tongue and cock worked their magic, one fucking her mouth and the other fucking her pussy. The evening of this new beginning between two new lovers was not yet over.