After the Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah frowned. What was he doing? Was this some version of "by the time I count to ten?"

"Four... Five... Six... Seven..."

Did he really think she was going to come crawling to him because he was counting to ten?

"Eight... Nine... Ten... Eleven... Twelve..."

Okay, so not to ten. But what was he up to? How was counting supposed to make her do what he wanted?

When Michael reached thirty, he stopped. Mariah raised an eyebrow. "Giving up?" she taunted him.

Michael smiled. "No, but I think thirty is enough for now."

His smile made her nervous. She tried to figure out what she was missing.

"Remember the third condition of our arrangement?" he prompted. "I don't think you're being very submissive." Privately, he thought she had been displaying beautifully submissive tendencies in small ways, but that was beside the point. She had fallen into his trap and he was going to make the most of it.

"But that only applies to sex," she argued.

"I promise you, kitten, what I am going to do to you is very sexual. Now, come here."

Reluctantly, she crept over to his lap and sat on it gingerly. She settled so far down his legs that she was practically sitting on his knees. He reached beneath the edges of her skirt and ran his hand up the outsides of her thighs until he reached her ass. With a firm grip on her buttocks, he pulled her up toward him.

"Pull down your blouse."

She pulled the neckline lower, but not below her breasts. Michael shook his head. "If you don't know what I mean by pulling your blouse down, you're going to have to take it off." Mariah pulled the neckline down below her breasts, like he had done in the garage.

"Now, fold down the lace." When she hesitated, he gave her ass a little smack. "Do I need to pull the lace off your bra?" he prodded. She glared at him and folded the lace over.

"Happy now?" she snapped.

"Yes, very," Michael answered, staring at her breasts. He splayed his fingers over her ass and squeezed the firm flesh. "Hands behind your back, kitten."

She sighed and put her hands behind her back. "Do you have to call me that?" she complained.

He was preoccupied with the way her back was pulled into an arch when her hands went behind her back, and how the position pushed her breasts out so invitingly. "Hmmm?" He said distractedly. "Why don't you want me to call you 'kitten?'" He pressed his chilled wine glass, wet with condensation, against one nipple and then the other.

Mariah squirmed on his lap. "Because 'kitten' sounds so soft and fluffy and frivolous."

He blew across her wet nipples until they were achingly hard. "I suppose you'd prefer something fierce and scary?" He softly sucked one nipple into the warmth of his mouth.

"Ohhh..." She was caught up in the sensation for a moment, then shook herself out of it. He noted with dissatisfaction that it was the second time today she had managed to shake off the haze of arousal after she started slipping into it. "Fierce and scary would be better, but 'Mariah' would do fine," she told him.

He pulled his mouth away and blew across the wet flesh again, then turned his attention to her other breast. He softly flicked his tongue across the nipple.

"You don't have to be fierce all the time, Mariah. This is one of those times. I'll make you a deal, though." He sucked her nipple briefly. "I'll only call you 'kitten' when it's time for you to be sexually submissive. Like now. In return, you have to remember what it means when I call you kitten."

She shivered. He was making it hard to think again. He was kneading her ass and it made her sway in his lap. "Now, since this was the second time today you've earned a punishment, we'd better get started before you rack up more."

"Punishment! What are you talking about?" She angrily crossed her arms in front of her.

Michael pulled her arms away from her chest. When she resisted, he reminded her, "Third condition, kitten. Now you're up to three punishments." She made a growling sound and scowled at him, but didn't resist further. He pulled her arms her back again and held her wrists in one hand. With his other hand, he gently pinched one of her nipples. It was a short, light pinch, followed by several more pinches, growing firmer each time. Then he rolled the nipple between his fingers. He did the same to the other.

"Remember when I counted to 30 earlier?" Michael asked. "Those are the spanks you're going to get for refusing to come sit on my lap."

Mariah sputtered, "You can't spank me like a naughty child!"

Michael toyed with her nipple. "Of course not, kitten. It won't be at all like a child's spanking." He smirked. "Now, let's get started before you manage to add a fourth punishment to your tally. I want you to get up and then lay across my lap with your head toward my left hand. And keep your blouse where it is. Don't cover your breasts again until I give you permission."

The look Mariah gave him was venomous. When she hesitated, he started counting, "One... Two..."

"Fine," she grumbled. She scrambled up and knelt beside him. On her hands and knees, she lowered herself across his lap.

"Good girl." Michael ran his hand up the back of her thigh, sliding the hem of her skirt up. He flipped the skirt up over her back and sighed appreciatively. "That's beautiful, kitten." He stroked the tops of her thighs, the lower curve of her buttock, and along the edge of her panties.

"As good as your ass looks in these panties, I want you bare. Get up on your hands and knees again for a minute."

Mariah complied without speaking, but he could feel her shaking with indignation. With his left hand, he reached beneath her to fondle her breasts. With his right hand, he pulled her panties down to her knees. He ran his hand over the bare skin. Without warning, he smacked her buttock. She squeaked in surprise.

"Okay, you can lay back down now, kitten." Mariah lowered herself hurriedly, apparently eager to get out of that position. "Fold your arms so you can rest your forehead on them," he instructed. He stroked her bare skin for a moment before he brought his hand down firmly on her ass again, startling her again.

"That takes care of the two extra spanks you earned just now when you didn't lay across my lap for your spanking. Just thirty to go." He squeezed her buttock, then smacked it again before he moved to the other. Mariah remained stubbornly silent while he administered the next ten spanks. He was not using a lot of force, but the flat of his hand made a stinging smack every time it landed, and her skin reddened quickly. He paused to stroke her heated skin.

"How are you doing, kitten?"

"Fine," she snapped.

He landed another spank. "Only fine?"

"What do you mean?" she asked with irritation. "I don't know what you want me to say."

"That's okay. I'll just find out for myself." Michael pushed her thighs apart and slipped his hand between them. She let out a hiss when he touched her pussy. She was even wetter than he expected. He slid his finger up and down her slit. "It seems to me like you're feeling a little better than fine, kitten." With the wetness he gathered, he drew a little heart on her ass, then brought his hand down with a stinging smack across it.

Michael returned to her pussy, circling her clit with his fingertip. "I think you might be enjoying this."

"I don't want you to spank me!"

"I know, sweetheart," Michael soothed her. "But even if you don't want a spanking, it's making you feel good, isn't it?" Before she could earn more spanks, he broke her stubborn silence by drawing his hand back and swinging his hand down so that the heel of his hand landed with a firm thud just above the opening of her legs. He caught her off guard, and she moaned.

"I can't help it," she admitted.

Michael caressed and soothed the spot he had spanked. "You're not supposed to help it, kitten." His hand slipped between her thighs again and he stroked her pussy. "I'm not angry at you and I'm not going to truly hurt you. I know you don't want me to spank you, and that's what makes it punishment, but I still want you to get pleasure from it." He stroked directly across her clit, making her gasp.

"That doesn't make any sense," she complained.

"It doesn't have to." He rubbed her clit again, and her hips jerked reflexively. He gently stroked her back.

"Ready?" A moment later he gave her a smack, harder than the others. "I asked you something, kitten. I expect an answer."

"I did answer! I nodded."

"You need to answer me out loud. I didn't see you nod. I can't look away from your ass right now. It's so nice and pink where you've been spanked." Michael traced spiraling patterns against her hot skin. "Okay, ready now?"

"Yes," she huffed.

Michael smiled to himself and landed three spanks in rapid succession. "You look so good across my lap." Mariah snorted.

"Still feeling feisty, hmm?" He spanked her again. "I want you to crawl further over my lap, so the tops of your thighs are resting on my leg."

She groused as she wiggled across his lap until she was arranged the way he wanted her. She could feel his erection against her thigh. The new angle raised and tilted her ass up, giving him better access to the area where her buttocks curved up from the top of her thighs. When he spanked her again, she sucked in her breath. Michael knew the spanks would feel different to her this time. The new angle allowed him to concentrate the force at an angle that would transfer right to her pussy. He spanked her twice more, a little harder -- not enough to hurt her, but enough to make sure she felt the jolt.

"Spread your legs for me." She hesitated briefly, but she complied. "Further." With a sigh, she spread her legs as wide as her position on his lap allowed.

"Good girl." He stroked the insides of her thighs while he slid his left hand beneath her. She was wet before. Now she was drenched. "Baby, you're soaking wet." He curled a finger up into her and pumped her pussy. She shuddered and moaned softly. "That' so nice, kitten." He added a second finger and fucked her with his fingers until she was squirming against his lap. He withdrew his fingers and began stroking her clit.

"I'm going to start spanking again," he warned her. A moment later, his hand came down again, thudding against the juncture of her open thighs. She bit back a moan, but he heard the little sound she made. He trapped her clit between his fingers and rubbed it in circles. Every time his hand came down on her ass, he pinched her clit.

She was moving restlessly on his lap and Michael suspected she was close to coming. "Just wait until you get a spanking at home, kitten. I'll bend you over with your ass in the air so I can spank your pussy." He landed another thudding spank. "Can you imagine how that's going to feel, kitten?" She shuddered. He worked her clit harder, tweaking it in a twisting motion. The last few spanks were firmer than the rest. She was whimpering by the time he was finished, but not from pain. He was sure she was on the edge of orgasm. He was also sure she would refuse to ask for it, but he gave her a chance.

"That was the last one, kitten." She let her breath out but remained tense. "Would you like some more? If you ask, I'll keep spanking you until you come." He gave her clit another stroke. "Do you want more spanks?"

She shook her head. "Out loud," Michael reminded her.

"No," she said obstinately.

"Okay, sweetheart. Spanking's over, then." He helped her pull her panties up and smoothed her skirt back down.

She backed off his lap and he helped her stand. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were bright. He couldn't resist kissing her. She held herself stiffly, but her lips were yielding, and he let himself get lost in the soft warmth of her mouth. When he pulled her closer, the press of her body against his erection made him groan. He desperately needed relief, and kissing her was only arousing him further.

"C'mon, kitten. There are still two more things I want to show you today, and you still have two more punishments to get through." Michael gathered up the blanket and packed everything in the basket.

"But you already gave me two extra spanks."

"Those were for not laying across my lap when I asked you to. Your 30 spanks were for refusing to come sit on my lap. You also crossed your arms over your chest after I told you to put your hands behind your back. And remember when we got the golf cart out of the garage? I pulled your blouse down and you tried to pull it back up."

"That's ridiculous! And in the garage, you hadn't told me I had to leave my blouse down."

"What about now? Right before your spanking, didn't I tell you not to cover your breasts until I told you that you could?"

Realization flashed across Mariah's face. She had rearranged her blouse when she stood up. "But... I thought it was over."

"The punishment was over, kitten. I didn't tell you that you could cover your breasts." He hid his amusement over her guilty look. She did not see anything wrong with her behavior, but knowing she had been caught doing something she knew she wasn't supposed to do had the desired effect. He suspected that feeling guilty would make her much more cooperative.

"Why didn't you just give me all the spankings at once?"

"Because your other two punishments aren't spankings. Now, please get in the cart. We can combine your next two punishments and you'll be all done." She sighed and sat down. Michael put the picnic basket in the cart's locker and returned to Mariah. He leaned over and brushed his lips across hers. Then he kissed the top of her ear, which made her shiver like it always did. "You're doing so well, kitten. Just be good for me a little bit longer."

Michael pulled the neckline of her blouse below her breasts again and folded down the lace. He reached into the half-cups of her bra to knead her breasts. When Mariah put the bra on, she arranged her breasts for maximum coverage. When Michael released her breasts, the were mounded precariously with her nipples perched well above the edge of the bra. Her nipples were already swollen, but he flicked them back and forth until they were achingly hard.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out two little clips made of flexible medium-gauge wire. The wire was bent in an S-shape. Michael pulled the top of the S apart and placed it around her nipple. He squeezed it closed. A small chain was attached to the bottom of the S and a porcelain chime hung at the end of the chain. When Michael let the chain drop, she felt the weight of the chime pulling at her nipple. He repeated the process on the other side.

He stepped back to look at his handiwork. She was looking down at her own nipples to see what he had done. His cock throbbed. Reaching into his pocket again, he brought out a short length of satiny cord. He arranged her arms behind the bucket seat and tied them together at the wrists. He flicked each of the chimes, starting them swinging back and forth. "Your tied wrists are your punishment for taking your hands out from behind your back. Your nipple decorations are for covering your breasts." He bent down to kiss her cheek before he walked around to the other side of the cart.

"You had these in your pocket the whole time!" she accused him. "You planned this!"

Michael grinned. "I thought it was a pretty safe bet that you were going to get yourself in trouble at some point. Of course, I had no idea you would collect punishments so quickly. Not that I'm complaining. I'm happy to provide as many as you need." She shot him an aggrieved glance.

He started the cart and drove off across a field, away from the house. "Wait! Michael, you can't drive around like this! Someone will see! Are there cameras here?" Mariah sounded frantic.

Michael stopped the cart. "Relax, sweetheart. Everything is okay. Take a deep breath for me." He waited, but if she took a deep breath, he couldn't see it. "Kitten, look at me." She met his eyes. "Take a deep breath." This time he could see her chest rise and fall with a deep inhalation.

"There aren't any cameras here. I know you feel exposed. I want you to feel that way. I'm driving you to an empty stable. Nobody goes there. I'm not going to let anyone see you. Okay?" She nodded. "Do you feel better now?" She nodded half-heartedly.

He tucked her hair behind her ear. "That's my good girl. If you need to stop, you can let me know and we'll stop and talk about it." She was intensely annoyed when Michael spoke to her like she was a little girl. She was even more annoyed when she found it calming. In her current situation, she worried that she was too prone to accept reassurance wherever she could find it.

Michael started driving again and continued until they reached a rough trail. This was where he expected things to get more interesting for Mariah. He knew she had been close to coming at the end of her spanking, and now her nipples were being pinched and tugged by the clips and chimes. Her pussy was still slick and swollen. The golf cart didn't have great suspension, and the ride ahead was sure to have her squirming.

He started down the trail and was not disappointed. Mariah's breasts bounced and jiggled. The chimes swung wildly. She was staring straight ahead, and he doubted she was really focused on anything around her. Her lips were parted slightly, and the rapid rise and fall of her chest made him suspect she was panting. It was mesmerizing, and it was only with reluctance that he spared a glance to the road ahead.

They pulled up to the stable and he came around to untie her. She made a show of rubbing her wrists, which was a sure sign that there was not a thing wrong with them. If her wrists really did hurt, she would have pretended they didn't. He checked them anyway, and there wasn't a mark on them. He had intended to take the clips off her nipples, too, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it yet. Instead, he led her inside.

She was surprised by the inside of the barn. It was beautifully appointed. The walls were paneled in white oak, and the floor was paved in brick. The stalls were airy, and there were long padded benches outside of them. The stable's windows were closed now, but each stall had its own large window at horse-height. Separate tack rooms adjoined each stall. Michael pointed out changing rooms and an office at the end of the barn.

"It's amazing. I've seen barns like this on TV, but I've never been in one so nice. It's so big, too." She inhaled. "You can still smell the horses, but in a good way. How long has it been since there were horses here?"

"I don't know. There weren't horses here when the compound was locked down, though." He watched as she checked out the stalls and the tack rooms, breasts jiggling and chimes swinging. The constriction in his pants was becoming unbearable. While Mariah explored, he removed a cushion from one of the benches and placed it on the floor in front of another bench.

"Kitten!" he called to her. She came toward him quickly, but slowed down when she saw the look in his eye. She came to him, though. She was surprised when he took the clips off her nipples. With the clips removed, her nipples started throbbing. He rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. Suddenly, he had her face in his hands and he was kissing her. Without giving her a chance to react, he forced his tongue deep into her mouth. When she tentatively sucked it, he couldn't take it anymore. He pulled away from her with a groan.

"Kneel on the cushion, sweetheart."

Mariah settled to her knees on the cushion and looked up at him expectantly. He could see her gaze drifting toward the bulge in his pants, but she looked back up at him as soon as he spoke. "Give me your hand." She raised her hand and put it in his, and he guided it to where his shaft was straining against his pants. "Feel that?" he asked her. She nodded with a little smile.