After the Fall Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been hard as a rock since you crawled over my lap." His voice was husky, and it made her shiver. He could feel her fingers trying to curl around his shaft through his jeans. He gently pushed her hand away and unfastened his jeans and pushed down his boxers. He sighed in relief as his cock sprang free.

He looked down at Mariah and the expression on her face made his stomach flip. He fisted his shaft and gave it a quick stroke. A clear droplet spilled over the tip. Her tongue flicked out over her lip. He had planned to ask her if she wanted to suck him, but after seeing the way she was looking at him, he had a better idea. He would make her ask for it.

"Do you like that, kitten?"

She nodded, then remembered to answer out loud, "I like it."

He gave his shaft another stroke, and he heard her make a little sound. "What do you want, Mariah?"

She dropped her eyes. He knew she didn't really want to say it, but he waited patiently.

"I want to taste."

He was sure that she wanted to do more than taste, but she was going to have to ask. He gathered the slick fluid on his fingertip and held it to her lips. She opened her mouth and he rubbed his fingertip over her tongue. He intended to pull his finger away, but she was too fast for him. Her lips closed around his finger and she sucked it further into her mouth. Her eyes were locked on his rampant cock the entire time. She was going to be the death of him.

Slowly, he pulled his finger from her mouth. "Is that what you wanted?"

She nodded. "Yes, but..." she trailed off uncertainly.

"But what?" he prompted her. "Tell me what you want."

Her eyes met his. She realized what he was doing. He was going to make her say it. For a moment, he thought she would refuse. Then her eyes fell to his cock again. He gave it another stroke and she squirmed, squeezing her thighs together.

"May I please suck your cock?"

His cock jerked in his hand. Those words sounded so good coming from her lips.

"Of course you can, kitten. But you need to understand something. If you suck my cock, I'm going to end up fucking your mouth." She looked up at him and nodded.

"Out loud."

Her forehead creased. She wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to say. She started to say something and stopped, trying to figure it out. Finally, she asked, "May I please suck your cock until you fuck my mouth?"

Jesus Christ. That was not what he had been expecting. He shuddered and took a deep breath, trying to calm his excitement. He had only expected her to tell him that she understood what was going to happen.

He didn't trust himself to speak. He stepped closer and put his hand on the back of her neck. He guided her mouth to his cock and then let her have free rein. Her hand curled around his shaft and he watched as she guided the head back and forth over her lips, smearing them with his precum. Her fingers rippled upward as she stroked him, coaxing another drop that she delicately lapped from his tip.

Her lips parted and slid down over the head of his cock. She began sucking slowly and steadily, building the sensation, and before long he could hear her little satisfied noises. She tongued the spot where the head of his cock met the underside of his shaft, then drew back and swirled her tongue around his cockhead. She sucked him deeper. As her mouth sank down his shaft, he felt her cupping his balls, rolling them and gently squeezing in time to the rhythm of her sucking.

His hips jerked forward. She looked up at him with those hungry sex-kitten eyes and began rocking her head, sliding her mouth up and down his length. Each time her head bobbed, she sucked him deeper. When his blunt tip bumped the back of her throat, she moaned, and the vibrations made him shudder. Her mouth was filled with his cock, but she kept trying to suck in more.

His restraint snapped. With a growl, he grabbed the back of her neck and held her in place as he thrust his hips forward. She braced her hands against his thighs to steady herself as he fucked her mouth. She struggled to keep her lips tight around him, but his movement kept breaking her suction, making wet, sucking sounds she could not control.

He pulled back so that only the head of his cock remained in her mouth. She fluttered her tongue over it. She pointed her tongue and twisted it against his tip, then circled her tongue in an outward spiral. When she reached his flared crown, she flicked her tongue around the edges before she returned to sucking in a simple, steady rhythm.

He thrust suddenly into her mouth and held her in place. Without moving his hips, he used his hand around the back of her neck to control the movement of her mouth up and down his cock. She shuddered. With Michael moving her mouth up and down over his cock at his own pace, she couldn't use her lips and tongue as well to pleasure him, but the effect as she struggled to accommodate him was raw and powerful for them both. He pulled her all the way off his cock and watched her reaching for it with her tongue.

He quickly pulled her mouth back down his length and pushed against the opening of her throat. Her throat was tight and his cockhead was wide, but he was determined. "Swallow around me, kitten," he instructed, "and keep swallowing. I want to feel your throat around me." Her mouth and the back of her throat moved against him as she complied.

He rocked slowly in and out, timing his forward advances with her swallows. The opening of her throat began to give way, allowing him to advance further each time. When he slid in far enough, he tightened his grip on the back of her neck and held her still until he worked himself into her throat. Her throat convulsed. He could hear and feel her whimpering. He held himself still to let her adjust.

"Keep swallowing, kitten. Just try to relax and keep swallowing." She followed his instructions and her throat massaged his cock. He slid in deeper. Reluctantly, he pulled back to allow her to breathe. Her eyes were watering. "Deep breaths through your nose, kitten." Moments later, he pushed into her throat again, overcoming the resistance more easily this time. This time, he didn't stop until he was completely embedded in her throat, with her face pressed to his groin. He held her there until her throat started to spasm. He pulled her up for breath.

"That's it, kitten," he whispered hoarsely. He gave her a chance to take several deep, gasping breaths, then worked himself back into her throat. He thrust slowly and smoothly, sliding through the rippling muscles as she kept swallowing around him. He pushed in and out, picking up speed until he had to pull out of her throat so he could fuck her mouth in earnest. Holding her steady with his hand on her neck, he pulled back and rotated his hips, rubbing his cock against the insides of her mouth before he plunged back in.

"Hands behind your back." He pulled her back so he could watch her breasts thrust toward him. He imagined them squeezed around his shaft. He pushed back into her mouth so fast that she started choking. He kept fucking her mouth without letting up. With her hands behind her back, she was less able to keep her balance. She was relying completely on his hand around the back of her neck. His thrusts pushed her back and his hand pulled her forward. Something about the way she swayed helplessly as he fucked her mouth drove him to his climax.

He threw his head back and yanked her down on his cock. His hips jerked in short thrusts, pumping his ejaculate into her mouth and down her throat. He felt her struggling to swallow as he flooded her mouth, but he didn't let up until she swallowed the final spurt.

He held her there, caressing her face as he enjoyed the heat of her mouth for a long moment. When he tried to pull back, she whined softly. He relented, allowing her to suck very gently while he stroked her hair.

"I have to sit down now, kitten." The backs of his thighs were quivering. He sank down on the nearby bench. Mariah pushed her cushion closer and settled between his knees with her legs curled beneath her. She rested her cheek on his thigh. He trailed his fingers through her hair and listened to her breathing grow calm.

"Come here, baby." He pulled her up on the bench beside him. He didn't get a chance to kiss her before she curled up and laid her head on his lap. Leaning back against the wall, he caught his breath. When he closed his eyes, images of Mariah with his cock in her mouth flashed through his mind, making him twitch. He traced her lips with his fingertip. Without opening her eyes, she captured his finger and sucked it softly. She rubbed her cheek against his thigh.

Incredibly, he could feel himself stiffening again as the minutes passed. He thought about making her straddle a bench, with her head on the bench and her ass in the air while he fucked her. Soon, his mind was filled with the possibilities. He could use the cord in his pocket to tie her to a saddle rack in one of the tack rooms. There was an office down by the changing rooms. He could make her lie back on the desk or bend her over it and take her that way. He could take her outside and fuck her bent over the hood of the golf cart.

"Mariah?" he brushed the backs of his fingers across her cheek and her eyes fluttered open. "Sleepy," she muttered. She nuzzled his thigh and her eyes closed again. Bemused, he continued stroking her hair. He had never heard of getting sleepy from sucking cock. He was certain she had enjoyed it, but he was so perplexed by her sleepiness that he felt like he had to check. He carefully nudged her from her side onto her back, so that she was face up in his lap. She turned her head to press her cheek against his leg.

He gathered her skirt over her waist and slipped his hand beneath her panties. She was still slick and swollen. He idly stroked up and down her slit. "Too sleepy," she complained. He smiled and continued stroking. He supposed this was just another of her idiosyncrasies. When he began stroking her clit, she grumbled and tried to turn back to her side. He stopped her and shifted her further into his lap, so that her head and shoulders rested on his thighs.

When his hand slid beneath her panties again, she complained and tried to close her legs. He gave her pussy a little smack and she stopped. "Be good for me, kitten, and I'll let you lay here a little while longer." Her forehead wrinkled, but she remained still when his fingers returned to her wet heat. He stroked slowly, not trying to rouse her, but not letting her rest, either. He just touched her the way he wanted to touch her. He pushed a finger into her channel and watched her face as he slowly finger-fucked her. She put her forearm across her eyes, but he moved it away. "Michael," she mumbled.

"Shhh," he hushed her before she could complain again. He thumbed her clit, and he could see a muscle jump in her thigh. She scrunched her face and turned her head away from him. He pushed a second finger into her and began thrusting more forcefully up into her pussy. Her inner muscles clamped down around his fingers and she moaned.

"Look at me, Mariah." He watched the reactions on her face as he worked her pussy. He curled his fingers upward and her lips parted. He kept stroking while he rubbed his thumb in circles around her clit. She whined and her hips tilted up. He rubbed back and forth across her clit until she was squirming against his hand. She was shuddering now, but he kept raising her pleasure. His cock was throbbing again and he wanted her badly, but he was going to make her come on his fingers first.

He thrust his fingers into her because he loved hearing the way her breath caught when he did that. "I'm not going to let you rest until you come for me, kitten." She bit her lip and shivered hard. She knew he meant it. His thumb kept brushing back and forth across her clit, making the pleasure climb higher until it burned. Her chest shook with shallow pants and her hips lurched. He strummed her clit faster and pressed his fingers against the front wall of her pussy. Her muscles clenched tight around his fingers and her hips jerked upward.

"Give it to me, kitten," Michael demanded. His voice was dark and lustful, and it sent a shudder through her. He buried his fingers deep and kept thrusting until the tension in her body shattered and she came with a cry.

Michael picked her up quickly, eager to drive himself into her while she was still spasming. He pulled the bench away from the wall and stood her astride it. He bent her down over it so that she was resting on her elbows and yanked her panties down. He grabbed her hips and plunged into her, fucking her at a brutal pace. He reached down and twisted and pulled at her nipple. He groaned when her pussy clutched at him. He did it again. And again. Every time he tugged her nipple, her muscles contracted around his cock.

He needed more. He held her steady with one hand on her waist. With his other hand he massaged her pussy. He bent over her back and reached down to trace his finger around her opening. Feeling her flesh stretched tight and giving way to his cock was inexplicably erotic. He followed her slit upward to her clit. Her nerve endings were still jangling from her climax, and her hips lurched the instant his fingers brushed her clit. He straightened up and rammed into her, determined to cram her full of his cock. He rotated his hips and his cock shifted inside of her. She was moaning and mumbling incoherently. He smacked her clit and thrust into her savagely. She screamed and her body locked up.

Once her orgasm started, it just kept rolling through her, wringing her out, making her twitch and spasm. Michael kept fucking her, jackhammering into her with so much force that it was hard to brace herself. If he had not been pulling her back against him with his hand on her waist, she would have collapsed against the bench. Michael's breathing was ragged and his legs were shaking, but he didn't want to stop. He forced back his orgasm so he could keep fucking her.

Mariah was panting, but he gradually realized she was trying to say something. He paused and ground himself into her. "What is it, kitten?"

I need it." It was all he needed to hear. He drove into her and clutched her to him. Her channel pulsed around him as he erupted. He felt as though he was bursting like a firework and every muscle in his body clenched. Her pussy kept milking him until the sensation was too much. He groaned and pulled out of her.

He sank down on the bench and pulled her back against his chest. He brushed her hair back from her face and kissed her temple. There were so many things he wanted to say, but knew he shouldn't, so he just held her in silence. She tilted her head back against his shoulder and kissed his jaw. She was rewarded with the rumble in his chest that she enjoyed so much.

He was reluctant to move, but he could see from the angle of light outside that it was getting much later than he intended. He sighed and kissed the top of her head. "Come on, sweetheart. We'd better get back home."

It sounded strange to Mariah to hear him talk about going "home." It was his home, of course, but it was not hers. She thought about that as they arranged their clothes. Michael folded the flap of lace on her bra up over nipples. He was pleased to see how reddened and swollen they still were. He tweaked them gently, just to hear her gasp, and pulled her neckline up over her bra so that her breasts weren't exposed. He looked her over. Her lips were red and kiss-swollen and her clothing was disheveled. Hopefully, they could get back to his private wing discretely.

"Wasn't there another place we were supposed to go?" she asked.

"I was going to take you to see the building with the pool in it. The pool's empty, but there must be something we can use it for. It'll have to wait until tomorrow, though."

They drove back to the entrance to the garage's tunnel by a much smoother route than they came. Mariah's mind was swirling with misgivings deep beneath her overall feeling of sated contentment. She tried to identify what was bothering her, but her mind wanted no part of it. She felt good right now. The sun was warm on her shoulders and the breeze was cool across her face. Her pussy ached pleasantly. Her entire body was steeped in the relaxation of sexual exhaustion. She didn't want to look any closer at the worries that flitted through the deeper recesses of her mind.

The garage felt chilly after the warm sun. Michael brought in the picnic basket. In the elevator, he pushed the button for the third floor. Mariah pushed the first-floor button. She looked up at him. "So we can bring the basket back to Marcus," she explained.

"I'll bring it down to him later."

"But I wanted to tell him thank you. Everything was so good."

He kissed her forehead. "We can do that later, sweetheart. I'll explain when we get upstairs."

Upstairs, they were greeted enthusiastically Henry. Michael closed the doors to the private wing on their way in, so Mariah left her door open. After he jumped up for his hug and kiss, Henry trotted off down the hall, snuffling all the way. Duncan was curling around Michael's legs, but he was already eyeing the door.

"Are you sure nobody will open the door or come down this way? I'm worried they'll get out."

"I'm sure. Paula will let you know what her cleaning schedule is, but I asked everyone to give us some privacy."

"Why didn't you want to talk to Marcus earlier?" Mariah wanted to know.

Michael chuckled and pulled her into the closet and stood her in front of the mirror. "Take a look sweetheart." She looked at herself in the mirror. "You look very well-fucked." Mariah turned red and looked away. "Personally, I think you look delicious and want to see that look often. I'd be proud to show you around the house just like this, but I thought you would rather have a chance to clean up." Mariah's blush deepened. It amazed him that she could still blush at anything after everything he had done to her today.

When they walked back out of the closet, Mariah stopped so suddenly that he almost ran into her. "Why is there a door?" She was referring to a door on the opposite wall that had not been there before.

"It connects to my room. I had the twins put it in while we were out."

"The twins?"

"Daniel and Amy. I forgot you haven't met them. I'll introduce you later."

"But why is there a door?" Mariah persisted. The uneasy feeling at the back of her mind was growing again.

Michael turned her to face him and put his arms around her. "What's wrong, sweetheart? It's so we can leave the door open so Henry and Duncan and Julia can go back and forth at night. So you don't have to go back to your room to sleep."

Mariah understood now. He had no idea that she wanted to sleep in her own room. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't just tell him that she didn't want to share a bed. Seeing the hurt in his eyes would not be worth it, and she would probably have to do it anyway. But right now, she had to come up with something to say. "Oh, I see what you mean," was the best she could do.

He tilted her chin up. "Baby, I want you to tell me why you were upset when you saw the door."

She needed to find a middle ground, to give him some idea about her need for privacy without telling him she didn't want to sleep together. "I'm adjusting to a lot right now. One of the things that gave me a lot of reassurance was knowing I had my own room. When I saw the door, I guess I just worried about not having any privacy."

Michael's face fell, and she felt awful. She knew he had thought he was doing something she would like. "It's a door, Mariah. It opens and closes. When you need privacy, we'll just close it, okay?"

"I'm sorry. I was just surprised and hadn't thought it through. It was sweet of you to think of that." So much for holding her ground. She needed to get ahold of herself. Just because he gave her a hurt look with those big brown eyes did not mean she needed to fold like a cheap deck of cards. The fact that Michael didn't recognize her boundaries made it more important for her to maintain them.