After the Fall Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A muscle in her inner thigh twitched when he trailed his fingers up the inside of her leg and up to the crest of her hip. She was being willful, but he decided he didn't mind. He was still acting on the urge to stake his claim, and he was in the mood to test her stubbornness. He would claim her with every little victory.

He began his slow torture, licking and nipping his way up the engorged lips of her pussy. The tension in her body told him she was growing restive, but she was still refusing to acknowledge it. He pressed an openmouthed kiss against her clit without touching it with his tongue. Her breathing grew shallower, but he intended to have his bratty little kitten panting before he gave her a chance to relent. He smiled to himself. Mariah would be so mad if she could hear him thinking that. It wasn't difficult to imagine her insistence that she was not a kitten, not little, and not bratty. If she tried to claim she wasn't his, though, she would be going too far.

When his tongue flicked across her clit, she couldn't stifle her gasp. He kissed it again, slowly sucking it between his lips and laving it with his tongue. The tension in her hip and thigh muscles ratcheted up as he suckled her clit, but she was still fighting it. He curled his arms around the tops of her thighs, holding her securely and keeping her spread wide. Knowing that she was bracing herself in anticipation of his next touch, he blew across her stomach instead. She shuddered and he struck, pushing his tongue into her. A second tremor ran through her and then another as his tongue slid in and out. She was losing the fight.

He flattened his tongue to lap his way back up to her clit. Alternating suction with fluttering licks, he gradually stepped up the intensity, building to one plateau and then holding her there until he was ready to take her to the next. She was panting now, and the sound of her breathing was harsh in her ears. When he lashed his tongue suddenly from side to side, her stubbornness broke. She moaned and arched her hips towards him.

"Please, Michael."

He flicked his tongue across the very tip of her clit before he looked up.

"One word."

He lowered his mouth and lapped her slowly, enough to stimulate, but not enough to satisfy. She whimpered each time his tongue ran over her clit. He sucked it in hard and she arched off the bed.

She had her word. "Thrilling!"

He rumbled his approval against her pussy. Unwrapping his arm from her thigh, he laid his index and middle fingers on either side of her clit and spread them outward, leaving her clit isolated and vulnerable to the lashes of his tongue. Soon, her hips were straining upward and her breath was coming in gasps. When he felt her trembling on the edge of climaxing, he stopped. She whined at the loss of stimulation.

"You're mine, Mariah."

He sucked her clit back into his mouth again. With rapid flicks of his tongue, he pushed her over the edge. He held onto her hips so she didn't buck him off with her thrashing. When she finally stilled, he teased her with light licks that made her jerk in response. He pushed himself up on his elbows.

"All mine. And I'm not nearly done with you."

He knelt between her legs and draped her legs over his thighs. Grabbing her buttocks, he pulled her to him until his cock was resting on her up-tilted pussy. Leaning back, he positioned himself at her entrance. The way he positioned her left her no leverage to push herself onto his cock. He waited for her to realize that she was at the mercy of his timing.

"Please?"

"Please what, sweetheart?"

"Please fuck me."

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you. I can promise you that."

He briefly teased her entrance before he ran the head of his cock up through her slit, up to her clit. The gasping mewl she made when he rubbed the ridge of his cockhead across her clit told him it was still very sensitive. He did it again. Encouraged by her whimper, he rocked his hips, rubbing the ridge up and down over the little nub. Before long, she was panting raggedly.

"Please fuck me, Michael."

The plaintive note in her voice made him throb against her clit. Stranded over his thighs like she was, she couldn't even squirm very much.

"Impatient little kitten. Just can't wait for your fucking, can you?"

Even in the moonlight, he could see her face flush. She turned her head to the side.

"Uh-Uh. Look at me."

He repositioned himself at her entrance. "Play with your pussy for me, baby."

"But—"

"No buts. You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, I want to fuck you while you play with your pussy."

"Please?" She was begging now; there was no other word for it. His cock was throbbing in time to his pulse, and he desperately needed to be inside of her. He was willing to wait, though. This was how he was going to claim her tonight: one victory at a time.

"Please fuck your pussy?"

She nodded.

"You think I should fuck you because you asked me nicely?"

She nodded again. "Yes. Please?"

"I think you should play with your pussy because I asked you nicely."

Her forehead creased. She understood the trap she had walked into, but not how to get out of it. He wasn't helping her think by rubbing the head of his cock in circles just outside her entrance.

He egged her on. "The sooner you get started, the sooner you're going to get my cock. That's what you want, isn't it? You want to feel your pussy stretched around my cock? To feel all filled up?"

She groaned. His suggestible little kitten. She reached for her pussy, and as soon as her fingers started moving, he began sliding into her.

"Ohhh..." Her eyelids fluttered and her fingers stilled. He stopped.

"Please!"

"Please play with your pussy for me."

She didn't seem to have realized she had stopped. Prompted, she began again. He buried himself to the hilt. Her moan trailed off into a whimper when he bottomed out. Her fingers barely paused this time.

"Does that feel good, sweetheart? Do you want more?" Her pussy grabbed at him when he spoke.

She nodded, then remembered to say it aloud. "Yes, please more."

"I want to give you more, but you're going to have to do some more for me. I want to see two hands on your pussy."

He slid back just enough to watch. She did it without argument, and as her hands came together on her pussy, her breasts were squeezed between her arms, just begging him to splash his cum over them. Not tonight, though.

"Good girl." He rocked back and then pushed back in. "Spread your pussy for me, kitten. I want to see your fingers on your clit."

She frowned, whether from aggravation or concentration, he couldn't tell. When she had her pussy spread with one hand and her fingers busy on her clit, he pushed back into her. He could feel her fingers moving, but he would rather see them. He knew she wanted him in deep, though, so he stroked in and out through the silken tug of her clutching channel.

When he needed to slow down, he paused with only the head of his cock inside her and watched her fingers running through her spread pussy. When he didn't resume his movements, she stopped rubbing her clit. He watched her fingertips travel down her slit to tease his shaft. The little minx was trying to turn the tables, and he was starting to have a very difficult time holding back.

"Mmmm... That's nice, kitten, but you can't get what you want that way. All you have to do is come on my cock. As soon as you do that, I'll give you the fucking that you need, deep and hard." He felt her shudder. "Come on, sweetheart. I want to give it to you. All you have to do is let me feel your little pussy coming around my cock."

Her fingers returned to her clit, moving with greater purpose.

"That's my good girl."

She resented the flood of warmth she felt when he said things like that, but she was too focused on getting the fucking he promised to dwell on her pique. Her fingertip sped over her clit. She whined through gritted teeth, reaching for the orgasm that would get her what she needed.

"That's it, kitten. Come for me. Show me you're mine."

As soon as his words registered, she snatched her hands away as though she'd been scalded. He took over, rubbing the pad of his thumb over her clit as he rocked slowly in and out of her. The pleasure was enough to keep her from trying to get away from him, and she was too far gone to argue. He could already feel her pussy contracting. She wasn't going to be able to stop.

When he increased the pressure on her clit, mashing it against her body, her shoulders came off the bed. He knew he had her now.

"Show me, Mariah."

He thrust in deep and strummed her clit faster and faster to a panting, convulsive climax. While she was still spasming around his cock, he shifted her off of his thighs and hooked his arms behind her knees. He leaned over her, pushing her legs back and bracing himself on his forearms. He drove himself into her. There was no more holding back. He pulled all the way back through the clinging grip of her inner muscles and thrust in again.

Suddenly, fucking her became a struggle for control. She had managed to curl her arms around his shoulders and was trying to pull him down against her body. When he pulled back, he could feel her nails dragging over his shoulder blades. By the time he got her arms disengaged and her hands trapped against the bed, she had her legs locked around his hips and was trying to pull him in deeper.

"Settle down, kitten."

Her movements beneath him remained frenzied. She wasn't paying attention to anything except trying to get his cock deeper into her.

"Kitten!"

A shiver ran through her body. The growl in his voice had gotten her attention, and she wanted to hear it again. She looked up at him challengingly, and he stared back, his eyes shadowed and unreadable. He still had her hands pinned beside her head, so she turned to nip his wrist. When he didn't respond, she licked the inside of his wrist, watching him out of the corner of her eye and rubbing her calf against his thigh. Then, she got the growl she wanted from him. No words, just a deep, rumbling growl that traveled straight down her spine and made her pussy clench around his cock.

He drew back and slammed back into her. Fast, short strokes left her panting with her head thrown back and a look of enrapt concentration on her face. He released her hands and caught her behind her calves to push her legs back. He fucked her slowly, watching his cock sink into her upturned pussy, slide out slick and shining in the moonlight, and push back in again. An occasional light smack over her clit made her pussy seize around him.

Eventually, he needed more. He plunged in, fucking her with deep, steady strokes, wanting it to last, but getting inevitably closer to the point of no return. He let go of her calves and hooked her knees over his arms again and leaned into her, hands braced by her shoulders, fucking her face-to-face, daring her to look away. He drove his cock in a final time, shuddering as he came with a strangled groan. His hips jerked with every spurt, and her walls clutched at him in response, drawing out the pulses of pleasure.

He looked down at her, lying blissed-out and well-fucked beneath him, and he didn't even feel the need to tell her she was his.

Later, as they were drifting off to sleep, she felt compelled to mutter, "You don't own me."

He pulled her closer and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "No, I don't own you. But you are mine."

"That makes no sense," she complained groggily.

"It doesn't have to."

____________________________________________________

Chapter 6 is still in the early stages, so I hesitate to give an estimate on when it will be ready. It will be at least two weeks, and less than a month. I update my profile page with publication information, so when I have a better estimate, you can find it there.

Thank you again for the feedback on previous chapters. I do respond to feedback, whether it's left in the comments section or sent as anonymous feedback through the site. I usually post the response within a day or two, so if you're interested, check back.

I appreciate the encouragement, which helps keep me wanting to write, and the criticism, which helps me get better at it. If this story doesn't rate a 5 for you, let me know what I can do to fix that next time. Even if it's just something that bugs you, I'd like to hear about it.

I would really appreciate it if you vote for this story. It lets me know how the chapter is received. I compare the scores of chapters in this series to see if I'm going in the right direction.

Thanks for reading!