All Comments on 'After the Gym'

by DomIrwin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

yum!!!!!!!

jusdafaxjusdafaxover 11 years ago
What a load of CRAP.

Big strong woman. Little wimpy man. Dream on bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story. Ignore the negative fellow below, some people get off on being jerks and have little or nothing to add to life. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the troll

"jusdafax" is apparently ignorant of the fact that submissive men outnumber submissive women by a huge margin. This story isn't my particular kink, but it's well-written and should be acknowledged as such. Honestly, on a site like this where there is truly something to appeal to every taste, why bother reading something you know you won't enjoy? Comments that boil down to "I don't like stories about X" are simply a waste of time and pixels. How pathetic that somebody's fragile ego is actually boosted by such arrogant trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@anonymous genius

Obviously you cannot always know you will not enjoy a story until AFTER you have read it, at least partially. Many times, an authors other work entertains you, but a particular tale, whose description failed to adequately alert you of the fact, does not tickle your fancy. If the description does not tell you enough, as is usually, understandably the case, you must begin reading it. This is a fact that any two year old knows, but which most literoticans cannot be bothered to appreciate. Whether that is because they lack the brainpower, or for some other reason, I do not know, but the fact remains that they make themselves look like absolute imbeciles when they say things like "don't read it if you don't like it!!!1!1!" True genius.

As to the supposition that more submissive MALES exist than females!? ROFL! Tell that to China...and India...and Pakistan...and Russia...and SO MANY OTHER fucking countries you IMBECILE! There's a REASON 2/3ds of all abortions globally are of females! It's because most of the world either 1 doesn't give a shit about them, or 2 considers them about 1/5th as valuable as males! You ignorant jackass! That means when they have the "choice" to commit infanticide, and the ability to determine the sex of the baby, pardon, fetus, pardon, ball of cells with predetermined sexual characteristics inevitably hurtling towards living breathing humanhood, they are, almost 100% of the time, going to choose to exterminate, pardon, extinguish, pardon, flush, pardon, abort, a female "worthless" "lump of cells" and, instead, permit a male one the chance to grow, mature, and, possibly, be born. And this BRILLIANT *sarcasm* attitude is reflected in the TREATMENT of women in those societies. So no. There are not more male subs than female. In fact, there are fewer women than men on the planet...and there are still more female subs than male. For very frightening reasons. "My body my choice!' 'Yeah!!! Let's slowly exterminate women...wait, what?" Fucking idiots.

As to the story? Umm...sure...very loving couple, obviously. Right. Happy couple. Anyway...not the best I've read. 2 stars because I DIDN'T hate it but you needed to get across both of their enjoyments better. It was sterile. Just my thoughts.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 9 years ago
Raunchy good

I love outright raunch, pure and nasty, from time to time and this fits the bill. Nicely done, very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gadzooks

Totally horse hockey

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 6 years ago
Great story!!!!

Totally dominant woman!! No cuckolding,, no bi-sex, just a beautiful woman treating a man as he should be treated!! And him loving it.

Thank you for a great story'

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Love there is no infidel, but could ve been more romantic and lovely. Shouldn't have called him a lowly cloth, simply used phrases that make it look like healthy denial and worship. Over good about 4 from me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous