All Comments on 'After the Hard Times Ch. 01'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Loved the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Why couldn't I vote on this story? I was surprised that there weren't any stars to click on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Well done! Well written visuals of farm life during the depression and the sexual comments seemed appropriate for a somewhat religious family of the time struggling with loneliness. Can't wait to hear about Sunday's dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
out standing

well done a big five; looking for more keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Super

At least this story rated a 7. Everything was correct, down to the music. It was written 2 years before the time line of the story. One of the best in the 8 years I've been reading here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
CAROL ANN AND JACK

WELL DONE! FINE STORY. GREAT DUST BOWL STORY. IT HAPPENED FAR MORE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy mom and son

Carol admires her son's body when he strips his shirt outside…what does she see besides skin? A muscular chest, perhaps with a smattering of chest hair for the young man? We already know she likes his cock, and he manages to service his mother very well!

JBOATJBOATabout 8 years ago
Absolutely Gorgeous Writing

Unfortunately Literotica does not see fit to allow me to rate this story. I've seen that before but do not know how it happens. In any case, please continue this story so we can learn how these well developed characters find fulfillment in their lives. Readers need these life lessons from a simpler time to survive the current Greater Depression which has commenced.

JBOATJBOATabout 8 years ago
Comment EDIT

After checking your bio, I see that you closed the ratings yourself. Too bad. I wanted to award you at least 5*. Be that as it might, I found many other stories of yours to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

wow you must continue the story not leave us hanging 6stars

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
I liked

Taking son to bed is best way get satisfied cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

As a fan of both incest and period settings, this was perfect for me. The only thing that seemed out of place for the 1930s and the rural community was the repeated mentioning of pheromones, but otherwise - just lovely! I can't wait for Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
in hard times, families in this community make do with what they've got

what they've got between their legs, that is. That's true of Jack and his mother Carol Ann. Mom makes excellent use of what her boy Jack's got jumping around in his pants, and Jack makes just as good use of what his mom's got waiting for him between her thighs. Carol Ann "was beginning to feel empty in her pussy," and she found the perfect filler upper, her own big strong son's big hard cock. Jack learned the truth of the wise old saying, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of." Others in the town learn similar lessons. Emily's parents want her to keep her maidenhead until marriage, but her father can still slide his fat daddy-dick into her warm wet mouth and apply his own mouth and nimble fingers to his baby girl's cute little coochie. Young guys who live with their parents and sisters are nonstop semen producing machines, and they discover the ideal places to blow their young balls and shoot their semen--up welcoming family twats, mom's twat and sis's twat. No one blabs, everyone keeps their secrets--the secret that family fucking is the best fucking there is.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Nicely Done

Truly a five rated story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
After The Hard Times Ch. 01

Very good read. Truly a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice, just nice!!!

I've fancied my MIL, had my SIL...but not sure about involving my parents. I'd have liked my Mum though. Glorious story though, especially Carol Ann and Jack...Mmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

7 stars! lol

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Great opening chapter

Clever storyline, well written. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice start I loved the timeline I remember my Grandmother and Great Grandmother talking about the hard times in the 20s and 30s and I know from a fact there was a lot of incest back in those days and a lot of out of out of wed-lock there was a lot of babies being born this story hits the nail on the head!! I'm liking it so far!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a 5 star all the way!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous