After the Honeymoon

Story Info
A young wife changes after her honeymoon.
1.7k words
3.2
44.3k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been back from our Honeymoon for about two weeks when I knew something had changed. Lynn was more sexy than before Much more demanding during sex. She dressed very sexy if we went out.

I had tried to get her to wear more sexy clothes. I had bought a very sexy Bikini in hopes I could get her to wear it but really as more of a tease because I knew she just couldn't.

Something happened a couple nights before we came home. We were partying in one of the outdoor clubs and we had gotten very trashed. Lynn and I had been dancing and we had returned to our table.

Our drinks were empty so I was headed for refills when one of the boy toys came by and ask Lynn to dance. (Boy Toys) are the native guys who fuck the white girls who come down there for that. I had been trying to get Lynn to tease one of them every since we'd gotten there. She knew what they were there for. And ask why I wanted her to tease them.

"Come on, you are as pretty as they get down here and they all are hoping to have a chance at you. Give one a chance. Let him get to first base. Or even second base."

"Ya, Ya, Ya, dream on buster. That ain't gonna happen."

Anyway he had come up just as I was heading for the bar. And he had her hand in his and was pulling her towards the floor. I yelled for her to go for it.

"How many bases does he get?"

I yelled back to give him 3rd base. She was grinning. I had to read her lips.

"With or without a condom?"

I yelled loudly.

"Do him bare!"

Very faintly I think I heard.

"Okay."

It was five deep at the bar and I could see the wait was going to take a while. I tried to keep an eye on the dance floor to see if Lynn was giving the Boy Toy a tease? My wife is 5' 5" and 130 pounds, her hips are round and maybe a full 38", with 36 B cups but very nice B cups with high set nipples that tip upwards. She has short cropped hair and a very beautiful face

I saw them come around once and Buy Toy had his hands on Lynn's ass. And her pussy pulled right up against his cock riding it. He was pulling her up to him, but she was working her pussy hard against it.

It was a while before I saw then again and I only got a shot between some people. He was kissing her and it looked passionate mouths wide open, tongues going wide. His hands were no longer on her ass and it looked in the glance I got that her shirt was open? I knew she didn't have on a bra tonight.

Hummmmm maybe she really was teasing him. I had gotten up to the bar and ordered our drinks and I looked around just as they came by on the outer edge. Lynn turned just right and both her beauties were out in the open hang in in view. Her nipples looked ready to pop. I could tell he had been tweaking the pretties. As they moved away I could tell he had reached up and had one in hand.

Self, I said to self she's given up first base completely and he had been rubbing second base. Maybe third base? I can tell you my cock was very ready seeing Lynn had given Boy Toy her bare tits to play with.

I went back to our table and watched for them. I watched closely for them to come around again so I could see my wife's tits out for all to view. Twenty minutes went by. Then a half hour. I finally circled around the back hallway that led to the back side of the dance floor.

No where could I see them on the floor. I heard movement behind me back by the door to the back room. Three Boy Toys had a white woman cuddled around her ushering her toward the door. As they got the door open and started in I got a sliver between them of a very nice bare breast that looked a lot like my wife's. As they went inside I saw a very bare woman's bare back side with a black hand on it pushing her inside. The top of her head was short blonde hair. As the door went closed I heard a man.

"Come on Baby we gonna fuck you so good."

I circled the dance floor several times looking for my wife and her Boy Toy. With no luck. An hour passed and I went back for drinks again. As I glanced back at the dance floor I was sure I saw her through the crowd, or maybe I did? When I returned to our table she was there and the guy who she was dancing with was sitting with her.

I noticed her blouse was miss buttoned and hanging funny.

"Baby you need to rebutton your shirt, it seems to be off a bit."

She pulled her blouse front out and looked closely at it. The young man sitting beside her reached for the top button and began to unbutton the front for her. As she dropped her hands and sat passively letting him do so for her By the time he was nearing the bottom buttons the shirt began to gap open and her breasts were beginning to show. As he opened the bottom button he pulled the shirt wide apart.

"These beauties should be proudly displayed. Let's dance some more."

And with that he grabbed her hand and led her onto the floor.

This time I could see her beautiful breasts proudly on display for all and she danced very sexy with him. My cock was fully ready for her. So had it been my wife being escorted into the back room nude by the three men to be fucked? Even though it looked a lot like her, it just could not have been. Even being as frisky as she was being I just could not believe she'd do something like that.

He brought her back after a few son dances. An as he left us he kissed her and casually fondled a bare breast before walking off. She was very ready for sex when we got back to our room and she was sloppy wet when I entered her. The next day she wore the sexy bikini I had gotten her before the trip.

Something changed after we returned from our honeymoon because my wife was a completely different person. Lynn was raised very strict. She hadn't dated until she had turned 18.

And even then she had only dated a dozen times or so before I met her. I had teased her about how many guys had her beautiful breasts out to play with. She had informed me that my hands were the first and only to touch them. Lynn was just days past 23 when were were married.

We had gone together for nearly 3 years before our wedding and I had finally gotten her virginity a few month prior to it. But Lynn was a much different girl after our honeymoon. She was much more willing to wear sexy stuff even without my asking.

Twice she wore tops that plunged deep in the front and her nipples were barely not on display. And when she leaned slightly they were on full display which I saw several times as did others.

We had been home nearly a month from our honeymoon when I just had to bring things up.

"Baby you were dancing with the Boy Toy when I went to get us drinks and I teased you about letting him get to third base?"

"And what did I ask you, did you here me?"

"You ask with a condom or without?"

"I did yes and you said (do him bare) didn't you?"

"Yes, and I think I heard you say, okay? Did you?"

"Yes, I want you to be more open and sexy with me and other men. I think I saw you dancing with your breasts bared with him, like you did just before we went back to our room that night."

"Is that all you saw that night?"

"Yes, well maybe? I was looking for you and I went around back where the back room is on the back side of the dance stage. Three Boy Toys had a woman ushering her into that back room and she had short blonde hair like yours. She was naked and they were taking her back there to fuck her. When they parted I saw one of her bare breasts and it looked like yours. God it was exciting to think it could have been you."

"Honey would it please you if it was me they took back there and fucked?"

"It really looked like you Lynn. And I hoped it was you."

"Raymond saw you right behind us as they opened the door. And he said, Come on Baby we gonna fuck you so good."

"It was you?"

"Yes Baby it was me."

"And did you really do it with them?"

"I did as you wished, I let them have me bare."

"You did all three of them?"

"Yes, Dear I fucked all three of them. That is what you wanted isn't it?"

"That is very sexy, Lynn."

"So your new wife has had three very big bare black cocks up inside of her."

"Wow Baby I never dreamed you'd really do it."

"Are you really proud of me?"

"Yes Baby very proud of you."

"Dear, there is a group of guys who have been after me this semester and I have ignored them. I am flattered they have been interested. The next time they tease me I could tease back?"

"A group of black guys?"

"Yes, I think there are about 15 of them all together."

"You might get in over your head Baby?"

"Would it turn you on if I let them fuck me?"

"Yes it would. How many of them are you thinking about fucking?"

"I was thinking about a steady diet of black cocks for the rest of the year maybe? Could that be healthy for a newly married little white girl.