My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife starts an Only Fans page to pay off debt.
1.7k words
3.92
55.1k
110

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie, my wife, has a pretty face, blonde hair, brown eyes, and an ass that has always demanded attention from men. At 37, she is a hot milf. Before we dated she got around a little. It always turned me on when she talked about her slutty days.

We've been together for 18 years, and she's been a good girl during all those years. In recent years, busy with work and responsibility, we haven't fucked as much as we used to. During the lull, I turned more to internet porn--hotwife, gangbang porn, girls with strapons, and eventually trans girl porn.

My wife has always had a sexy pussy with a big clit and meaty lips. She loves having her clit licked and talks dirty asking me to fuck her with my big cock. She talked a lot about John Holmes' cock after we watched a movie about him. I knew she had a thing for big cocks. I have a thick 7" cock with a big head--but I knew she lusted for more. Lusted for bigger cock. And the last few years her pretty puffy pussy and thick cunt lips have been neglected while I delved into kinky porn.

We've had trouble lately keeping up with inflation and paying our debts and have considered part-time gigs to help get ahead.

One day Julie comes home from work wearing a skirt after a big meeting with her boss. She usually wears dress slacks and a blouse. She sits down at the kitchen table and crosses her legs. "I've been thinking," she says. "What if i got a part-time job to help pay off our debt?"

"What kind of job?" I say.

"I should start an only fans page," she says.

I laugh. "Those guys are so kinky. You'd have to do a lot of dirty stuff."

"I could work from home," she says. She uncrossed her legs and the space between her legs opened almost to her pubic hair. She had a nearly trimmed landing strip of dark blonde hair, just out of sight.

"That's true," I say. I kiss her on the forehead and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and realize my cock is rock hard. Was she serious, I wonder? Surely not. She's been very vanilla since we married. I get under the hot water and imagine all the DMs she'd get. All day. Every day. And all the dick pics she'd get. She'd be looking at big cocks all day. She'd become cock-obsessed.

My cock is achingly hard at this point.

I towel off and walk back into the kitchen. Julie is still sitting at the table looking at her phone.

"I'm okay with your new part-time job," I say.

Julie looks up from her phone. "It would be nice to have the extra money," she says.

Julie started her only fans page and posted a few pictures of herself in her panties. She had one pair of leopard print panties I chose. She had me take the pics. I took an angled shot looking up at her pantied crotch, her thick pussy lips bulging against the fabric, while she smiled down at the camera. Smiled at all the guys that would be looking at her. Smiled at all the cocks she would be making hard.

I posted a picture of her on some of the gooning and jerkbud sites on reddit. Members started gradually coming in. I encouraged her to charge $1 per DM and to engage with them as much as possible.

Over the next few weeks, I notice Julie is mesaging on her phone more and more. Almost constantly. I wake up one night and find her naked on the couch measaging someone. "Work never ends," she says with a smile. Her legs are spread and her pussy is wet and shaved bald.

Packages started arriving. Lingerie. Crotchless panties. Vibrators. Dildos. "How are you paying for all this?" I say.

"My fans buy it for me." She smiles suggestively.

She gets several floor and ceiling mirrors, ring lights and a new laptop with a high quality camera in the guest bedroom and stops asking me to take pics of her. She starts sleeping in the guest room and spending all her time there with the door closed. She has stopped asking my opinion on her pictures. She has started wearing new short skirts to work everyday.

One night she is sitting on the couch, smiling, messaging on her phone. "How goes the only fans," I say.

"Oh, it's work," she says.

One Thursday night a few weeks later, when she's out for a drinks with a work friend, I decide to become a member of her only fans to see what she's been up to. I'm not prepared for what I find.

Julie's only fans page is filled with nude pictures of herself even though at first she was squeemish to post a panties pic. Her pubic hair is now a sexy upside down triangle above her sexy cunt, like the porn stars BellaDonna and Asia Carerra had.

I start reading through her posts, oldest first, making my way to the newest. Her posts encourage members to DM her pics of their big hard cocks. One of her recent posts even mentions a contest. Everyone pays $20 and sends her a pic of their cock. The biggest cock wins a date with her. Wow.

I look over her slutty pics. It is clear that my wife has become a total slut and a size queen. She is completely cock-obsessed.

A new post mentions that she will post a video of the winning date's performance. Performance? What does that mean? But by the way my cock is raging against my jeans, I know exactly what it means.

I make my way to the most current post. Julie has posted a live stream for $50. It's live now! The heading says, "Watch me tease men on the bar dance floor with a slutty skirt with no panties and a plug in."

Could this mean what I think it means? My well-behaved wife is an even bigger slut than she ever was before we met. I wonder what she is saying in her DMs? I wonder what her login is? I make a mental note to look into this later.

But, first, I have to see the livestream. I enter my credit card info, buy the access, and start the livestream.

The video comes into focus. My wife is dancing with a college-aged guy at what looks to be the local dive college bar. Her work friend must be filming with her phone. Julie is smiling while his hands grab at her ass. Slowly his hands raise her skirt. A jeweled plug fills her sexy ass. It's on display for the whole bar.

The guy's friends stare and one of them takes the dance over. He's a big athletic white guy, like a football player. He grabs her ass like he owns it and pulls her skirt up high, showing her off. I hear him say--"You like that slut?"

She purrs, pushing her bare ass out, and says, "I fucking love it. I love being a slut."

He turns her around, pulling her ass against his cock, and raises the front of her skirt. Her puffy bare cunt is on display for the whole bar, the upside down triangle of dark blonde pubic hair giving way to a puffy, swollen clit and swollen pussy lips. She's gyrating. Grinding her ass into his cock and swirling her bare pussy for everyone to see.

Then I notice her hands are behind her back. What is she doing?

Then I see. Her hand is stroking his massive, thick, uncut cock. She must have worked it out of his jeans.

She gets down on her knees, right in the middle of the dance floor, and takes his giant white cock in her mouth. She's deep throating it and her ass is up in the air, her bare, plugged ass and cunt exposed.

One of his friends, a tall black guy, starts rubbing her clit from behind. I see her moaning, her mouth stuffed with huge, thick, uncut white cock. Then the tall black guy behind her puts two fingers in her.

People are staring and a circle forms around her. I stare at my phone, unbelieving, betrayed, with an iron hard errection. I can't remember my cock ever being so hard. And it's starting to leak pre-cum.

My wife keeps sucking the thick white, uncut cock. Another friend of theirs, a short hispanic guy, has taken his cock out for her and she strokes it.

Meanwhile, the tall black guy has stopped fingering her slutty pussy and is fumbling with his zipper. The longest, hardest, uncut cock I've ever seen in my life fumbles out of his zipper. My wife can't even see it. He rubs his cock head on her pussy, and then, with no warning, he shoves it all the way inside my wife's pussy. My wife's mouth opens in shock around the fat white cock in her mouth. She looks like she's in agony.

I don't know what to feel. Is this the good girl I married? But my cock demands to be stroked. I free my cock from my jeans and pump my aching hard cock while I watch the expression on my wife's face change to ecstacy.

The black cock is fucking her relentlessly, deep and hard, his massive balls railing against her puffy, swollen clit. He can't last long like this. His face tightens and he holds his cock inside her slutty pussy after a long, hard stroke. My wife's mouth opens and her eyes widen. She knows what's just happened. She smiles and sucks harder on the thick, white uncut cock in her mouth and strokes the hispanic man's cock in her hand.

The massive black cock withdrawals from her slutty, used, stretched cunt--a sticky trail of cum dripping out after. Her cunt is filled with and leaking his seed. My wife strokes and sucks at the cocks in her hand and mouth like a woman possessed.

The hispanic cock pops a fierce burst of cum all over her face and hair.

A moment later, her mouth bulges and the fat, white cock in her mouth empties its load down her throat. I find I have shot a thick rope of cum all over my stomach and chest--nearly reaching my chin.

I see my wife on the livestream, smiling at the camera, still on her knees on the dive bar dancefloor, cum dripping from her mouth, cunt, and a load dripping down her pretty face.