After the Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Observing this sexy pantomime from a few feet away, Alex grinned with delight as she watched Sam's pupils dilate in obvious attraction while her nostrils flared to breathe in the scent of perfume, woman, and champagne emanating from Stephanie's extended hand. Based on Samantha's keen attentiveness to her on prior visits to the shop, Alex had surmised earlier that Sam was at least curious about women—the look of lust washing across her face confirmed that she as more than curious.

After a moment's hesitation, Samantha took a half step toward Stephanie's still-extended hand and tentatively flicked her tongue toward a drop of champagne glistening against the tip of one of Steph's manicured nails. Eyes half closed, Sam's tongue darted to the next finger and the next, lingering longer each time as she lapped droplet after droplet into her hungry mouth. Eyes fully closed now, she placed her lips around Stephanie's index and middle fingers, lightly sucking them into her mouth, sighing gently as Stephanie slowly drew them back out again. After a moment, Sam felt Stephanie's fingers curl against her chin, drawing her forward. Without thinking she pushed her face into the palm of Stephanie's hand, kissing and licking the soft skin between each finger as if she were afraid that the experience could end at any moment.

Stephanie's lip curled in a passionate snarl as the young beauty in front of her lapped at her palm like an eager spaniel. Alex was right; the vanilla life with Drew had left her frustrated and, frankly, empty. What she needed was this—dangerous heat born of the unexpected and the unknown. Lifting her gaze she locked eyes with Alex, noting her friend's look of triumph as she quickly stepped forward, taking Steph's champagne glass and placing it on the low table beside the chaise.

As Alex then took a position behind Sam, Stephanie saw her friend lean forward, gently pushing aside a lock of strawberry blonde hair, while tenderly brushing Sam's neck with her full lips. With this lightest of touches, a low moan escaped Sam's throat and her knees faltered. Stumbling slightly, she slid into a kneeling position and—unwilling to break contact—she continued teasing Stephanie's fingertips with her lips and tongue, hovering mere inches from the older seductresses dampening crotch.

On her knees and still licking at Stephanie's fingers, Sam became aware that she was, at that moment, closer to another woman's pussy than she had ever been before. Unwilling to open her eyes lest she break the spell, she inhaled deeply, smelling the fragrance of Stephanie's arousal wafting in with each breath. Her heart raced as first two, then three warm hands were placed on her shoulders. She felt the two friends lean over her and heard soft kisses as Alex pressed her lips against Stephanie's; the energy in the room crackling with anticipation.

Pulling away slightly, Alex broke from Stephanie's embrace, giving her delectable lip one last nibble as she stood their coyly, watching this hard-bodied coed tonguing her friend's fingers just inches from her pussy. Years of friendship had attuned her to Stephanie's moods and desires; and while this little afternoon romp wasn't planned, Alex knew it was just the thing to get her closest friend loosened up and ready for the weekend.

Stooping slightly, her pendulous breasts grazing Samantha's strawberry ponytail, Alex snaked her arms around the girl's torso, finding her way to the delightfully hand-sized titties whose nipples aggressively asserted themselves through the thin cotton of her t-shirt and lacey demi bra. Slowly, Alex began tracing the outlines of Sam's nipples, pausing occasionally to tweak them between her thumb and forefinger. Almost as if levitating, Sam's hands raised from where they'd been resting against her thighs until her arms were outstretched above her head. Requiring no further invitation, Alex lifted the shirt completely off of Sam, interrupting the young woman's ministration of Stephanie's hand.

With her eyes finally opened, Sam found herself kneeling and half naked, confronted by a growing wet spot in the gusset of this as-yet un-purchased swimsuit worn by a woman she had met less than an hour before. This morning, her only thought for the weekend had been about the special surprise she had planned for her boyfriend. Never in a million years could she have imagined that the sexiest part of this day would include making out with two beautiful older women.

Looking down, Stephanie noticed an adorable spray of freckles across the otherwise milky skin of the angel positioned before her. She looked so guileless on her knees, her face uplifted to Stephanie's; green eyes sparkling in the sunbeams splashing through the skylight. Wanting, no, needing to feel the heat of Samantha's desire, Stephanie reached down with one hand and pulled the gusset of her swimsuit to one side, exposing the beautiful butterfly of her pussy as it unfolded from the fabric. Gently stroking Samantha's chin with her other hand; she beckoned the twenty-two year old forward.

As Stephanie was pulling her swimsuit aside, exposing the thick, exquisite folds of her beautiful pussy, Alex felt a tremble course through Samantha's body. She's nervous, but also excited, Alex thought as she noticed the quickening breath and the flush of heat burning across Sam's torso. Anticipating that she might need a nudge to get her over the edge, Alex quickly unsnapped Sam's bra, letting it fall into her lap. Leaning forward, she pressed her own breasts against Sam's bare back, softly kissing the arch of her neck, lingering in the exquisitely soft and sensitive hollow between the girl's collarbone and ear.

Audibly panting now, Sam let herself be led toward Stephanie's waiting pussy: ruby red and shimmering with wetness. Before making contact, Sam hesitated, a last pause of anxiety welling up within her.

"I'm nervous," she whispered shakily, "I've never been with a woman before."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Stephanie said, once again lifting Samantha's chin to look down into her eyes.

"But, based on these," Alex purred while firmly pulling on Sam's rock-hard nipples, "I'm pretty sure you do want to."

With Alex's finger's tugging Samantha's tits toward Stephanie's thighs, Stephanie lightly placed both her hands on either side of the young beauty's face and guided her forward. It had been years since she had felt a woman's warm breath and soft touch moving toward her most sensitive area, and the mere anticipation of it had her flowing.

Sam's lips and tongue slowly went to work, uncertainly tracing the crease where the uppermost part of Steph's thighs met the outermost part of her vulva. Something about Sam's gentle hesitation electrified Stephanie, and a hungry growl escaped her lips as she thrust her needful pussy forward, smashing Sam's nose against her clit.

Emboldened by the effect she was having on her seductress, Sam placed her mouth directly on Stephanie's pussy, deeply probing the fragrant folds with her pointy tongue, tasting the tangy sweetness of another woman for the first time. Soon enough, Sam found a rhythm and began tracing long arcs from each petal-like lip to the other, pausing at the top of each lick to dwell briefly on the jewel nestled therein.

Alex felt an urgency to help her friend move past the difficult summer combined with a hunger to reclaim what they'd had before. Stepping away from the now fully engrossed Sam, she moved behind Stephanie, pulling straps aside so that her bosom was caught in the V of the swimsuit. This put Steph's heavy breasts on full display, allowing Alex to trace her fingers around the big, merlot-colored areolas, occasionally kneading big handfuls of flesh, but mostly teasing, keeping her nipples in an almost painful state of arousal.

The nipple play and Sam's eager lapping at her pussy was pushing Stephanie closer to the edge—an edge that she'd not been on for too long. Leaning backward against Alex's soft bosom, she felt her leg's begin to tremble.

"I. Need. To. Lie. Down." she panted, sagging against her friend.

Alex caught Stephanie's weight and guided her swiftly to the chaise while stripping her fully from the swimsuit. She then swept the remaining swimwear onto the floor while placing her in a comfortable position allowing Sam even better access to Stephanie's now sopping pussy. Alex took in the scene for a moment—her best friend flush with desire, tits out and nipples hard, legs splayed to either side of the lounge, her tan fingers intertwining Sam's strawberry blonde hair, pulling the collegian's face forcefully into her pussy, grinding her lightly-stubbled mons against the girl's tongue and lips like there was no tomorrow. Looking across Sam's naked back, Alex saw her heart-shaped ass, still covered in artfully torn denim, involuntarily swaying, yearning to be touched.

Poor thing, thought Alex. It's her first time and she's doing all of the giving.

Sam was in heaven. Her mind reeled as her consciousness bubbled to the surface, achingly aware that her face was buried between the toned thighs of this veritable stranger, licking her wetness and taking satisfaction in every moan and sigh escaping Steph's lips. She had never felt more turned on—not by her current boyfriend, nor the dozen or so other boys she'd been with prior to him. This was definitely hotter—two women who knew what they wanted and knew how to get it. She wanted to be like them, and that desire made her work harder as she felt the first tremors of orgasm building in Stephanie.

Lost in the moment and unaware that Alex had once again stepped behind her, Sam startled as the older woman's clever fingers released the button and zipper on her shorts, sliding them down until they bunched around the bottoms of her thighs while she kneeled on the floor of the shop, arms resting on Stephanie's splayed thighs. She luxuriated in the sensation of having her ass more exposed, with just a thin membrane of cotton separating her skin from the touch of this knockout for whom she'd been secretly yearning since she was twenty.

Sam became aware of Alex's hair tickling her back immediately before feeling soft lips graze her spine. Starting slowly at the base of her neck, Alex inexorably moved down the curve of the freckled back, stopping briefly when she reached the top of Sam's cotton boyfriend panties. Feeling Alex's breath on the small of her back thrilled Samantha, and she felt the crotch of her panties flood with wetness as Alex took the waistband between her teeth and slowly began tugging them down Samantha's hips. Stopping for an instant as the briefs cleared the roundness of Sam's rump, Alex buried her face in the cleft of Sam's cheeks, hot breath upon an already hot pussy.

As Alex resumed pulling Samantha's panties down to the already bunched up shorts, Sam began squirming—first on one knee, and then on the other—to help Alex get them fully off. Her urgency to bare herself to Alex was animalistic, and the powerful smell of her desire filled the warm space once she was finally free of her remaining clothing. Knowing a thing or two about first times, Alex let Sam fidget a little, knowing that her heightened anticipation would pay off in a big way.

Sam's face was covered with Stephanie's slickness while her naked ass swayed to and fro, longing to be fondled. As the room darkened in the lengthening shadows of the late afternoon sun, the close space was saturated with the sounds and smells of sex. With a tenacious grip, Stephanie pulled Sam against her mound, grinding harder and harder in her need for release.

Smothered between Stephanie's thighs, Sam felt like she was like drowning, but only if drowning was like being drunk on lust with a wire drawn tautly between her pussy and her brainstem, vibrating more vigorously with each passing second.

Thrilled by the effect she was having on Stephanie, she heard the brunette's breath became more ragged until she abruptly stopped writhing, lifted Sam's chin, looked her in the eyes, and growled at her, "Use your hands, girl."

Somewhat intimidated, but wildly turned on by the forcefulness of the demand, Sam reached for Stephanie's pussy with her fingers while focusing the efforts of her tongue and lips on Steph's bean. While she was certainly no expert, Sam had never seen anything quite like it. Rearing fully from its retracted hood, Steph's clit was engorged with blood, protruding past her labia almost like a tiny cockhead. Sliding a finger into Stephanie's gaping vagina, Sam stroked the velvety walls, searching for the spongy mass nestled behind the pubic bone that was her clue to the location of Steph's G-spot. Finding it, she began gently stroking, making a beckoning motion with her finger, while licking and sucking on Stephanie's gloriously erect clit.

Alex felt her own hunger rise as she stared at Sam's wiggling behind. Unable to wait any longer, she smacked Samantha's ass with a wallop that echoed through the store. Sam cried out, but immediately went back to work on Stephanie who responded to the aural stimuli by grabbing Samantha's furiously probing hand, uncurling another of her freckled fingers, and encouraging her to add it into the mix. Seeing the red handprint forming on the right cheek, Alex let fly with another smack, this time landing it on the left cheek. With this second swat, Samantha didn't miss a step, groaning as the heat flared, she continued to work her mouth and fingers into Stephanie, coaxing forth the orgasm she could feel building inside her.

They settled into a rhythm: smack, moan, squirm, smack, moan, squirm. Samantha's ass glowed bright red and Stephanie's back arched as her own fingers began twisting at her nipples. Sensing Samantha's need for release, Alex knelt behind her, pulling her cheeks apart to expose a sparse covering of red hair outlining puffy coral lips with wetness dripping from them in a lengthening drool of excitement. Alex leaned forward, breathing in the sweet, sharp smell of Sam's passion, and licked, tracing the outline of Sam's lips in one continuous circle. Squirming at the sensation, Sam moaned as she arched her backside even further to provide Alex with maximum access to her aching pussy. Feeling Sam's urgency, Alex grabbed the orbs of Sam's ass and pulled them further apart at the cleft, lewdly displaying the girl's winking asshole as she leaned in to lap more urgently at the pooling wetness in the widening slit of her pussy.

Sam cried out in pleasure as she felt Alex slurping at her in a way that no boy had ever known how to do. The blonde instinctively knew where to place her mouth and tongue to elicit a response from Sam unlike anything she had previously experienced. Almost immediately, Samantha felt a wave pass through her, emanating from her clit, but quickly washing over her entire body—her unexpected orgasm pulsing with each beat of her racing heart.

Stephanie looked through the cleft of her tits to the wonderful sight of this eager-yet-inexperienced young woman working so hard to please her just as Sam began to shudder with an orgasm as Alex's efforts yielded their inevitable conclusion. The sight of Samantha's trembling, coupled with the strawberry blonde's enthusiastic efforts on Stephanie finally drew forth a release that Steph hadn't had in a long time. Bucking her hips against Samantha's fingers and mouth, Stephanie wailed incoherently as a surprisingly powerful climax ripped through her. Feeling Sam hesitate at the flailing, Steph grabbed her by the hair and thrust her meaty pussy at the younger woman, urging her to continue.

Redoubling her efforts, Sam worked vigorously on Stephanie's G-spot, her fingers flying like a guitar virtuoso wringing every last note from her instrument. Feeling the walls of Stephanie's pussy rhythmically widen and contract as the orgasm stretched out, Sam slid a third finger inside brunette.

"Ungh. More." cried Stephanie, writhing even more forcefully against Sam's hand, seemingly trying to draw as much of it inside her as she could.

Hesitatingly, Samantha drew her four fingers together as tightly as she could with her thumb tucked between them. Carefully she positioned her closely folded digits against the slickness of Stephanie's gaping hole, wondering if this was what the woman had meant when asking for more. Hearing a groan of encouragement, Sam began slowly pushing inward, mesmerized as Steph's substantial lips stretched thinly to accommodate the additional girth as she worked her fingers deeper inside.

That escalated quickly, though Alex, briefly stopping to watch Samantha worm her hand into Stephanie's yearning pussy, this girl has more to her than I ever imagined.

Knowing that Sam had already had one orgasm at the barest touch, Alex decided to up the ante by bringing her own fingers to play against the delectable strawberry pussy throbbing before her. Licking and probing with her tongue, it didn't take much for Sam's labia to spread even more, clingy trickles of desire coursing from her like a not-quite-turned-off hose leaking on a hot summer day. Scooping the wetness with her fingers, Alex traced her tongue from Sam's lightly fuzzed lips along the little seam of skin that separated pussy from asshole. Feeling Sam freeze, Alex slowly worked two of her fingers into the girl's pussy while pausing her lips and tongue to simply breathe hotly upon her puckered little button.

That a girl, thought Alex, feeling Sam's moisten even more profusely against her probing fingers while pushing backward, as if delivering her ass to Alex on a platter.

Lightly flicking her tongue, Alex teased the rim of Sam's anus while strumming her clit like a harp string with her thumb and forefinger. Hearing Sam moan confirmed that she was ready for more, and Alex switched from flicking her tongue to sticking it out as far as it would go, burying it inside Sam's delicious ass, penetrating her in two holes now—one with her fingers, the other with her tongue.

Sam couldn't believe what has happening. On the one hand, she was well on her way to a second orgasm in minutes as a result of the most beautiful woman on the island licking her ass while fingering her pussy. On the other hand...well, her other hand had worked its way almost fully into Stephanie's pussy, which had stretched to accommodate all but the widest part just above the wrist. Mesmerized, she looked up at Stephanie's face, noting that the brunette's eyes were fiercely screwed shut and that she was biting her bottom lip so hard that it nearly drew blood.

Breasts splotchy with desire, Stephanie reached down to Sam, grabbing at her wrist to momentarily stop the girl. Fearing that she had done something wrong, Sam began drawing her hand back only to feel Stephanie's grip on her arm tighten with an almost vice-like grasp, holding her immobile and unsure.

Not sure what to do, she looked from her hand, somehow buried past the knuckles between Stephanie's tautly stretched lips, a thin red line enclosing her hand like the seam of a too tight glove, up to Stephanie's face—eyes now wide open, fixed upon the same sight from a different angle.

Continuing to hold her wrist in place, Samantha felt Stephanie adjust her slender hips to accommodate the intrusion and push herself inexorably against Sam's hand, further impaling herself on the tightly drawn digits. At the same moment, Sam felt a new pressure on her asshole, as one of Alex's slick fingers traced an outline of her most sensitive area.

On the verge of sensory overload, Sam's eyes widened in amazement as Stephanie's pussy cleared the widest spot of her hand, clamping down on her wrist like a velvet handcuff while at the same time feeling Alex slowly work a saliva-covered forefinger deeply into her anus. Something about the visual of seeing her hand completely engulfed in Stephanie's pussy, while feeling her own sphincter clinched tightly around Alex's invading finger was so unbelievably lewd. Part of her mind recoiled at what was happening, but she couldn't ignore the other part that propelled her forward in unbridled lust.