After the Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her bird's-eye view of her finger trapped in the bubble butt of this hot little Lolita who had her own hand shoved into her best friend's cunt, Alex decided to set the rhythm for what was to come next. Adding her little finger and ring finger to Sam's pussy, while keeping her forefinger from fully exiting her ass, Alex began digitally double penetrating Sam, noting with satisfaction that the young woman's pussy had started dripping so much with excitement that the sound of Alex's fingers sliding in and out of her were like waves sloshing in the harbor on a windy day.

Feeling the tempo that Alex had set, Samantha begin moving her own hand inside of Stephaine, wanting to give as much satisfaction as she was getting. Not certain if she was doing the right thing, Samantha was encouraged when Steph reached behind her knees to pull them back and as far apart as she could, spreading herself as open as possible to Sam in the most erotic display of lustful craving that she had ever witnessed.

Panting through bared teeth, Stephanie once again commanded Samantha, "Use your other hand on my clit."

Needing no further encouragement, Samantha raised her other hand and began toying Stephanie's again-engorged clit while widening the fingers of her engulfed hand to explore the tight confines of her pussy.

And so the cadence was set, Alex working her fingers into Sam's pussy and asshole while Sam worked one hand into Stephanie's pussy while twiddling her clit with the other. As the tempo rose, the sounds coming from Stephanie and Sam were borderline inhuman—panting, groaning, crying—each building upon the urgency of the other, bodies drawn like bowstrings, with Alex playing the conductor of this impromptu orgiastic symphony.

Feeling Sam gently tickle the donut of her cervix with her deeply embedded fingers, Stephanie let out an unearthly moan. Her orgasm went off like a cannon, beginning deep inside of her, tumbling out like a slow avalanche, building speed and intensity with every moment. Not immediately realizing what was happening, Samantha continued fondling Steph's clit, choosing that very moment to lean in and flick at it with her tongue.

Eyes rolling into the back of her head, Steph felt the walls of her cunt spasm against Sam's hand as she began shaking uncontrollably in exquisite ecstasy as current after current flowed through her, supercharging her orgasm to a level she'd not remembered possible.

Aware that she was witnessing the most powerful orgasm she'd ever even heard of, Sam's own desire ratcheted up to a dizzying height. Feeling Alex's fingers working relentlessly inside her while experiencing the contractions of Stephanie's climax pulsing against her hand and wrist sent her over the edge.

Eyes closing, she felt her body give way as she collapsed onto her forearms and Stephanie's hips while convulsing waves of pleasure popped along her spine to converge on her dual holes.

"Oh my god!" cried Samantha, her orgasm crashing onto her like a cartoon safe falling from the sky.

Transported by the magnitude of her climax, Samantha was vaguely aware of fluid spurting from her, splattering the floor like the uneven and unexpected pattern of rainfall an otherwise sunny day. Unable to stop it, each wave of pleasure that Alex pulled from her brought forth another gush that Sam could feel running down her thighs to splash around her knees. Unbidden words escaped her lips as she slid into a semi-conscious state somewhere between exhaustion and ecstasy.

Uncertain of how much time had passed, both Sam and Steph opened their eyes to become aware of Alex standing over them, peering down beatifically at the two still entwined in their embrace.

"She might need that back," said Alex, nodding to Sam's hand still nestled between Stephanie's trim thighs, "and we may need that towel after all,' nodding to the puddled evidence of Sam's release.

"Um, yeah," replied Sam, gently easing her hand from the confines of Steph's crotch while lifting her head from the brunette's midsection and peering in surprise at the copious amount of liquid on the floor, "That's never happened to me before."

"Consider yourself lucky to have found your superpower so early in life," laughed Alex.

Steph lay quietly for a moment, contentedly blinking up at the skylight overhead as she felt her heart rate return to the neighborhood of normal. Well, there are definitely worse ways to start a weekend on the Vineyard, she thought.

Standing somewhat awkwardly while searching for her strewn-about clothing, Sam felt awestruck at what happened, self-conscious of her nakedness, and uncertain of how to proceed.

Sensing her discomfort, Alex flashed the younger woman a beautiful smile, while placing a sisterly hand on her shoulder, "Well, this certainly moves this little shop to the top of the list of my favorite stores. Definitely a five-star review on Yelp."

Tension broken, the three enjoyed a laugh and began getting dressed, giggling like schoolgirls as Sam almost tripped while getting back into her denim shorts, and again as Alex tried to wrestle the maxi dress around her hips.

"So, um, did you want to actually buy anything today," Samantha asked as she stooped around the changing area, draping swimsuits and wraps across her arm?

"Oh. Yeah," replied Alex, "We'll take it all."

"All of it?"

"Yes. All of it," Alex said, looking Sam up and down lecherously, "We are a bit behind schedule though, and really do need to get going. Maybe you can drop it off at the house sometime tomorrow morning."

"I'm not working this weekend," Sam demurred, "Jason and I are trying to spend a little time together."

"Ah...Jason. I remember him. I think he caddied for Brian a couple of summers ago. He's a strong-looking young man. Feel free to swing by with him, too. There's quite a bit here and I'm certain you will need the help with all of those packages."

"OK. I guess we can do that."

"Good, darling. We can't wait to see you again soon!" said Alex, leaning in to give Sam a peck on the cheek like the two had just spent an afternoon having tea rather than ramming fingers and hands in orifices.

With that, Alex grasped Stephanie's hand and they headed out the door into the deepening shadows of late-summer New England, leaving Samantha standing at the cash register ringing up thousands of dollars worth of swimwear, wondering how her planned special night with Jason was ever going to top this.

--

All Rights Reserved by hungry_uroboros