All Comments on 'After the Love is Gone'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Nice story!

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one question

is she still a madam?

i think the husband have good friend and have given him great advice during the divorce.

i like the story. good job author, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
why

why did he take the 8 million? it was her profit from an illegal enterprise. the price of her prostitution, his cuckoldry. i would have thought he gave it all away to charity.....

she says she never thoguht of cucking him, it was business. but that is HER POV. until she realizes that she WAS cucking him, humilating, betraying him, she will not realize the damage. and they can't rebuild a relationship.

weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Story?

I liked the story the only thing that makes it a story is how they are both financially well off but then it is literature and well worth a read in my book

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Interesting story

Once we find out why Stella did what she did, her behavior makes sense. Cameron's practical approach and his revenge also make sense. Interesting and a great read. You could have some fun with these two characters trying to exorcise past demons as they try to start all over. Once again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Do something new

Boy the evangelical woman haters must not know whether to shit or go blind. You let the woman back into the guy's life. They can't stand that. Mostly because they have no relationships themselves. I would have given you a better grade but all your stories are the same. Don't be afraid to pick out a new subject and write about it. Being creative is what writing is all about anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The only weak part...

of the story was the fact that Cameron never kneww this woman he professed undying love for as well as being clueless to what she was doing for 8 years.

Stella said that she never cuckolded him but during her story she confessed to servicing clients. So she never enjoyed her work? So for years she was getting strange cock and pussy atrictly for business reasons and it was OK?

Once again we have a story where a successful person who divorces a lying, cheating spouse who can not move on with his or her life (after 5 years). So Stella's abuse of him prevented him from ever enjoying his life. Cameron is the ultimate victim here.

SleeplessinMD

vetter350vetter350almost 18 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Rob,it's good to see another story from you. I hope you'll be doing more. I've always enjoyed reading your material. I hope you don't get discouraged by the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Crappy ending

I have no problems with happy endings when they are logical and flow from the story. This is not one of those times. This is a forced, bogus, stupid ending. Considering all the reseatch done pre-divorce, it is not logical or realistic that at least some of what she claims did not arise. If he is stupid enough to believe her, he will deserve it when she takes half his casinos. There is not one reason to believe she was telling the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry, Rob...

I liked your other story but this one doesnt' work. You honestly believe that a powerful man who is so rich and so successful would ever go back to a slut who had more pricks in her than a porcupine has quills? Your attempt to explain why Stella was like she was, and the attempt to give this uncreative work a romantic ending were very weak as well. As they say,"You win some and you lose some." You definitely lost it this time, and that's all there is to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good outline

Great skeleton for a story! Chapters on Stella's life from childhood on and details about hubby's rise with Stell's seed money would be great! Not to even mention how their tentative reconciliation fturns out.

Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
1 other thing wife placed HIM in IRS trouble

One other thing folks....

IF the IRS had found out that she was running a

secret ILLEGAL whore business and using some of HIS income to do so.... even if much of business was started and runn by her own income... the IRS could of gone after HIM as part of a CONSPIRACY to commit tax fraud !!!!!

Yes I know in the story it says they filed "separate but married" IRS status.

Big fucking deal... That is NOT a legal defense in anyway

against what the wife did. Recall that when the PI investiagted he found out she was worth $16.7 million...

so he sues the whore wife gets 8 million in one lump sum and IRS Lets it slide?

Look I know this is FANTASY but I mean come on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Come on HarryinVa--

If you are going to nitpick--at least get it right. They found the money because she had filed the tax forms. So she had paid the taxes.

and I quote

The only thing the same on these forms were Stella's name and social security number. Her address was different. Her title was listed as President and CEO of Eureka Services, Inc. of Atlanta. Her income was well over six figures and included a company car and bonuses.

Her deductions were also quite interesting showing large amounts spent for entertaining and a home office located at the address on the form.

It also showed taxes paid on a wide variety of investments totaling several million dollars.

Cameron truly was shocked. He looked at Avery with questions burning in his eyes.

"Your wife is the CEO of what on the surface appears to be a temporary staffing agency. They provide temps to out of town businessmen or women and selected locals. The also cater parties. But that is basically a front for a high dollar call girl/boy service. That's where most of the money comes from."

"How long has this been going on?" asked the shocked husband?

"I'm not sure but for at least eight years. That's when the company was formed." He said as he handed Cameron a copy of the incorporation papers

unquote

Wake up and smell the coffee Harry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Interesting Story Skeleton But

Things are just too unrealistic and not enough fantasy to be interesting.

Writing is a learning experience. Hopefully the next stories by this author will be fleshed out better, and the transitions will be smoother, and the circumstances will be believable. The good thing is that this author has fresh ideas. It remains to develop on those ideas.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WHAT ? ? ? ?

The story was well written but what Stella put him threw was unbelievable. He should have tossed her out of the Casino as soon as he saw her. He must be thinking with his little head if he wants to get back and start another relationship with her. She demeaned, used, humiliated and lied to him and the government for her own personal gain. He can not trust her again just like a leopard cannot change it's spots.

Remember, Once a Cheat, Always a Cheat and she even admitted to cheating on him for her own financial gain.

I am glad he hit her in the pocketbook where it counts. I would have settled and then sicked the police and vice squad on to her operation.

She did not give him any mercy when she left taking all the money they had even though she was worth over 16 Million Dollars. He should not have any mercy on her, so let him take her back and build her hope and confidence up till she think she is going to get a proposal. He should then pull the rug out from under her leaving her high and dry. What is good for the goose is good for the gander or vise verse.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
Read the Ironic Title Carefully, Folks

if you want "twist" at the end, this story is IT! this is an adult story, with all the fickleness, the truth about human frailty, and finally about real contrition.

both are hurt and deeply wounded by the actions of the other, a person --- despite their public stance --- they loved very much.

the woman came from an unloved, clandestined world where young beautiful women were groomed to be big money makers by pros (madams); she tried to go straight when she married a good man; but her "upbringing"/teachings did not allow her to stay straight,,, insecurity tolds her, dictated to her, that her loving husband would eventually find out about her past and turn her out ----- hence, the "need" on her part to take some calculated and pre-emptive moves.

she's an incredibly smart lady, despite her wounded youth, and taking over the business she formerly helped made successful was a logical step for her to take; that's all she knows; that's what she's terribly "good" at! (then as a virgin big CEO's bidded the highest price to deflower; now, as the madam of a thriving business and a powerful one)

he, on the other hand, he also has business acuity; but struggling from pay check to pay check (even with some savings) didn't afford him the opportunity to show case his talents in money accumulation ---- that is, until he got a big cut from the divorce settlement with his ex!

in a TWO-PAGE story, most of which is supposed to be about sex, too ------- you can not get better than this, folks!

it is about both paradoxes and ironies: and caught in between these two circumstances are two deep-down-good-people whose lives were dictated by circumstances they thought they had little or no control over!

and to a large and "real" measure, they're right! and THEY realized that!, to their own respective detriments (deep in their souls, that is,,,)

why? because, again, deep down you can see that these two people loved each other deeply, despite their personal failing as well as how they had treated each other over the years. especially the wife,,, even now, as she steeled herself to confess her crimes to a man she truly loved/loves (who loved her unconditionally until the end of their marriage), deep down she regrets for having let go of a man and a life that she knew, in retrospect, would have given her happiness and closure to a used/abused/abandoned childhood

this is a great story, 'tis why the average reader doesn't get it! this is what GREAT stories are supposed to be like! if you don't get this from reading this, you might as well just stick to the stroke, Rambo-types! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nicely done, Rob!

This story was well constructed, showing that less is sometimes more.

Everyone is focusing too much on the peripherial details - this story is about feegilngs and emotions. And that was masterfully done!

Regards, DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Well done fantasy

A very well written fantasy and I enjoyed the entertainment. It was a little too much a stretch for me to take all of it overly seriously, but I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantasy or Drama?

That is the problem with this story.

As a fantasy there is too much focus on real life concerns like STDs, tax/legal issues and Stella's terrible childhood. Most good fantasies are escape vehicles for the reader (i.e., the reader can visualize him or her in the character's place). Who would want to be the cold stone whore Stella? Who would want to be long suffering Cameron?

As a drama (which is the best fit) the emotional interplay between the two characters is the best part of the story. Risq and other commenters have noted that the ending would only please the "reconciliation at all cost" crowd since it makes no sense.

SleeplessinMD

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
SleeplessMD Has 2 Good Questions

Who would want to be like the stone cold whore Stella and who would want to be in the shoe of long suffering Cameron?

Those are tough questions.

But I believe, in THIS PARTICULAR STORY, there are some extraordinary metigating circumstances (assuming there's true love in Stella's heart; and from the way she came to confess to him on her knees, not expecting much and not even wanting to recup those $8 which he cut it out of her fortune in vengeful but warranted manner):

1. Stella's clandestine world from which she came

2. Cameron is where he is TODAY due specifically to Stella's money!

I think, this story, beyond all others in similar vein, is one where the hated and cheating spouse can be forgiven. Note that Stella is not acting like DGHear's highly popular "Zoea" character, even though they both fucked men outside of their marriage when still married to loving husbands (and Stella likely fucked more, yes!) --- e.g., "Honey, I loved you so much. But I don't want you money, if you don't take me back. I'll die, in fact!"

Stella, the old whore who's worth millions, says, instead:

"Dear Cameron. I regret my clandestine life. It got a hold of me. I thought I was going to be able to get out, cleanly, once I married you, a man who treated me like a true diamond. But that life got hold of me deeper than I thought.

"But here's the truth: whether I let go of it or not (and I have, sold the business), I will not, could not, in all honesty, feel regretful over it; it was not much of a choice I had from my younger days. But it provided me, I thought, with all that I needed. Yes, to a great degree, especially in physical terms. I have all the money and attention. Anyway,,,

"The only true regret I have is to have found you, to have come to love you deeply --- despite my twisted sense of reality --- and to have hurt you so irreparably, and then to have finally lose you,,, forever. That, I shall forever regret."

And then turn to leave,,,, I would take such a woman back, too, despite my usual want to tar and feather cheating spouse!

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
I like this story

There are plenty of opposing comments - keep her or kick her.

I agree in part with KublaiKhan.

IN THIS STORY the author did quite enough to justify the ending he wrote.

Quite a bit of what came before pointed the the subsequent ending - as it should do. Nothing he wrote about this couple throughout the story made this ending unlikely.

Remember, it's the story as told that we should be judging. "Did the author justify his ending?" is the main question. NOT "Is this the ending I would have written?" or "Is this the ending I like?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You've stirred up the hornet's nest

Rob:

in this category you could expect nothing less. The story leaves me in somewhat of a quandry; In most stories it's flay the bitch alive or kiss and make up. I'm not really sure where I'm at but you're the author so I'll accept you ending. Thank You. Ronnie W.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
TRAGIC DIMENSIONS (2)

In part, I have commented on this story in my comments on “It ain’t no way to go”. Although I am not repeating my comments verbatim, I did want to highlight in the title the common strength of both stories. I will repeat my congratulations to your reappearance on this arena. It’s much appreciated and needed (as in enriching the stories ‘gene - pool’ in Literotica ). As I have mentioned in “It ain’t no way to go”, the characters depiction is compelling enough to render it the credibility which carries the weight of modern tragedy dimensions. Main female character is victim to her early childhood and adolescence experiences, which mold her fate almost as strongly as a Greek fate. People may choose to not like this narrative but IMO it is a probable narrative. It also happens to be supported by a lot of observations reg. the curse of a beaten self esteem and a sense of pending doom which turns into a self fulfilling prophesy. The last touch of Valentine day seemed out of place (like a forced light tone at the end of a heavy drama) but that was just a small blemish on what otherwise is a very strong story. Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
unbelievable

Lets see, his wife is a prostitute for 8 years, could easily have picked up a disease and given it to trusting hubby, denies him sex because of her whoring and he forgives her? . Then she gets rich and bored and wants a reconciliation? He deserves his own wimp catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
must be getting soft

i liked the story. and yes, i would give the relationship another chance.

Nicholls9Nicholls9about 17 years ago
I dig it, man

It's one thing for a man to be with a woman whoring around behind his back. It's another to know about a woman's whoring past and decide to accept her. Five years had passed, and like Cameron said, what happened during their marriage is water under the bridge. In the interim, he's had plenty of pussy and made a fortune. Of course, Stella could still be lying about having given up her whoring, but Cameron doesn't have to marry her again, fer chrissake. If she hasn't changed her ways, he could always walk away from her, and return to the lifestyle of plentiful pussy. Despite his wanderlust, being burned by Stella a second time would truly turn him bitter enough to settle for uncomplicated sex with many women. They are both older and wiser, so the chances of a second relationship working out are better. I certainly prefer this story over the Earth, Wind, & Fire song. Ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She totally betrayed and lied to him. She had a

secret life she kept hidden from him for years. She was sexing other men and taking both physical and medical risk with herself and with thim. Her mental state was/is unbalanced at best and she described that herself. The only love she felt to for this man was a respite from her career as a whore. He may be in love with a physical body of a woman but is not and could not be in love with the person within that body to betrayed, lied, cheating, and prostituted herself while committing adultry on their marriage. Good for her she gave up the life that would have eventually killed her with some disease or another. Good that she used some of her money to buy a legitimate business. Now let her go out and find a man she really loves to marry. A cheater is a cheater and will always be ready to cheat when opportunity and rationalization strike together. Her prior rationalization of everyone in her life left her and she expected him to leave her was sufficient reason for her to reconnect with her days as a whore even if there was no evidence he was cheating on her and showed no type of plans to leave her. In her deranged mind it didnt matter she knew what he would do. Give the girl a hundred dollar chip and send her back to the tables and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a GREAT story

I loved it!

Nesher

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 16 years ago
Great Story Telling as Usual,

Why aren't you writing anymore? You have not done so since 2006/06/24, we need for you to finish a couple of stories that you started, come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
history?

there was this story of hers, where her insecurities drove her ? i am sure she hated what she did (snicker).

at least he minimized the exposure to the hiv, etc. future is clouded

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
your kidding right?

No way a man that has gone on for 5 years will take back a stupid cunt like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
only

this could only happen in one of your stories dream on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's wrong with some of you

You're judging a story based on your personal bias against its content and the characters portrayed, or worse yet because the ending didn't suite your fancy. It's a story, not real, made up for your entertainment. It was well written with a plausible plot. Sure it had some gray areas, but it's fiction, where some leeway is acceptable. This is an erotic site, if you want non-fiction go to the library. If you don't have an open mind, you're on the wrong web site.Rob Conner, you're one of the first authors I've read on this site and still enjoy most of your stories. Thank you for good entertainment. Keep on writing. Enough said.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Yet another WIMP story

Rob, about 80% of your stories are wimpy. Completely a waste of time. I keep hoping you'll get the idea and use your obvious talent to write something enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

well written, regardless if I agree or disagree with the characters representation by the author. I read stories for their entertainment value, not to vent my personal opinion of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Garbage

00

Just another wimp story....does any of the others you wrote have a guy with balls and a backbone in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hm

i dont know if id say hes a wimp because that implies he took her shit and asked for seconds. he didnt, in fact from what rob wrote, he pretty much destroyed her with his last parting shot. but i do agree that they prob shouldnt get back together and no matter what history a person has, it doesnt mean they can act as fucked up as possible and then say"its not my fault, look at what i went through" anyway, the only thing i guess that matters is if he thinks he could be happy with a whore, and she is a whore, a high price one, but still a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Are you taking drugs?

He is a stupid wimp idiot and deserves to wake up with her fucking him with a strapon. She has fucked him every other way and he seems to have enjoyed it. How can you creat such a spineless disgusting male character and expect the readers to care anything about his idiocy. And the wife is so head fucked she should have a keeper and heavy medication. god this was terrible. anon jerry

Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 14 years ago
Ok, I guess.

Thank goodness he had his friends when he needed them and I'm glad to note he took care of them in his empire. She came back for ... closure? I'm guessing here. It does seem in this messed up world that there is always someone or some one that will do it for you and you can't get it anywhere else. It is interesting to note the name calling - wimp, cuckold, etc. - but I prefer to think that he is a human being with all the failures inherent in that fact. Of course it does help that yes indeed he still has Avery and Joel and you can better believe with casino security and 2 incredible friends that she won't be able to get away with shit. heh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bullshit!!!

Just plain ole bullshit.....nothing more to say!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

crappy story

simple49simple49almost 14 years ago
No mention of

therapy. She clearly needed hours of it. How can he every trust her? She still has not totally come to grips with her issues. She wants what she wants. Maybe they can be freinds with benefits, but marriage with out one hell of a prenup to protect him... therapy for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
F'ing Fool...

Remember what Forest's mom said...Stupid is....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Surprisingly enough...

this one was far more believable to me than the one with the husband and wife doctors. Why? Time....and success....heal a multitude of wounds. Trying a new relationship with someone you still have feelings for is not stupid, taking back a cheating wife just on her word is. I am not saying I could do it, but five years is a long time, and one does not succeed like this man did without learning to protect yourself financially and otherwise. So while I may or may not believe I could take her back, this one was far more believable.

Michael

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Decent plot and believable story line

Well written.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
This is very interesting.

Normally I'm a burn the bitch kinda guy, however this story made me see things differently, I liked the idea of these two people getting back together. Very well done Rob, keep writing.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read***

Just a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
garbage

what a dumb story and some idiot called it a good read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
BULLSHIT

What a fucking asshole. After all this time he takes her back?

Author, you've lost too many brain cells. Time to learn your ABC's again.

HA

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
One of the worst stories.

On of the worst stories ever written. Says it all. Heights of being a wimp. 1 star.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Dumbest story

WTF is wrong with you ? You wrote about a wife who has been turning tricks for 8 fucking years, she was stashing money away & you have the audacity to put the wimp husband back with the towns whore? Get the fuck out of here! Stop writing obviously you don't live in the real world.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
LETTING BY GONES BE BYGONES

and a new start for the mercenarial couple, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love makes STUPID!

'nough said!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Unique

Thanks for the story Rob.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Plausibility

This would be a fine story IF it were plausible. Unfortunately, it fails on THAT count in about 15 places

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Read it again

How do you start over with a whore? I don't care how repentant she is. Damn.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep love is bloind -

But he is not totally stupid now so - who knows -

Weirder shit has worked lol

Nicely done though thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Usually,,,,,

I am a burn the bitch kinda guy, but this story was done in such a way that I was able to enjoy how you turned the whole thing to something better. A nice 5 for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You other guys are too difficult.

Read that stuff. She had to give him several million. Her windfall made him comfortable, rich and independent. In my opinion she earns herself a bunch of "get out of jail free" cards. Don't kick a windfall. All that will do is hurt your foot...

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Ah yes, the American way

'Give me enough money, and I will forgive ANY offence'

'What? You just ate my entire family? Better get your checkbook out!'

'Officer, officer, that man raped and murdered my daughter! Tell him that I accept all major credit cards'.

Isn't money a beautiful thing? It fixes EVERYTHING. Even betrayal.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forcealmost 9 years ago
NO WAY....

No fucking way you can ever trust THAT bitch again! Any woman that loves to fuck for money and will fuck over everyone else in her life for money can NEVER change or be changed! The first time he is busy and she sees some millionaire in the casino, she will be sliding her 'fuck me' shoes out of the closet and onto her feet. The rest is downhill....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Buy a dictionary

Look up the meanings of "to" and "too". You confuse them.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
holes

Why did he freeze his accounts?

The accounts he had which she had no access to, the accounts that he used to pay his living expenses.

I can understand freezing accounts that she also had access to, that is pretty standard in a divorce.

Without any sign of her going through therapy, what is there to suggest that she isn't still BSC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huge pile of shit......

This story was so full of shit that I wish The author lived close just so I could punch him in the fucking throat for wasting my time.....

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Absolutely pathetic.

He wins the pussy of the year award.

What a stupid stupid man.

She had such contempt for him that when she had 17 fucking million dollars she tries to take every bit of money that he needs.

She betrays him, disrespects him, dishonours him, treats him like scum for at least 8 years.

And has the audacity to say "I never thought you were a money grubbing SOB." She snapped at him.

Why should the cunt cry after saying that.

So what does pussy wimp man do? Takes the whore back.. because aww she feels bad later.

No wonder she had no respect for the pussy, he does not deserve any.

You the author must be like this... a wanna be sissified cuck waiting until you can beg a woman for some cream pie.

Pathetic!

as short as it was, it was STILL a massive waste of time.

Fucking douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can I ask

What did your wife do before marriage? It might put some lignt on the story.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PUSSY, LUST OR COMPANIONSHIP

or maybe its real TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy horseshit

She lied to him and cheated on him for 8 years. And now she shows up KNOWING full well how much money he's worth and you want us to believe she's a changed person, she's learned her lessons and he should trust her again? That's the very definition of deaf, dumb and blind. AWFUL ending ruined what started out to be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You must be brain dead

Please stop writing and kill yourself or at least castrate so you dont spread your wronged seed in the world. If you think you wrote and acceptable story if all the bullshit she spit on him makes sense to you, then man you're a seriously disturbed person. Get some help and please don't father any childs. They don't deserve a wimpy fagoot father like you.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Time heals all wounds...it’s true I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Are you kidding me?

I know you like RAAC but this is too much.

The lying, the money hoarding, the leaving are all enough to never take this decietful cunt back. Thanks to her your marriage was a sham.

Now add in an unknown number of johns she slept with.

Yeah. I cqn see taking her back. (Roll eyes).

This was just a stupid reconciliation.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Ah, shit

You gutted the story when he agreed to take her back. 1*

Oh, and fuck off, timriv. Time hasn't healed your brain damage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

A fucking WIMP story!!! LOL!!! 1 undeserved star just to vote author...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!

I'm impressed.

Writing style reminiscent of Just Plain Bob (although Rob Conner may predate JPB). Straightforward. Time not wasted on unnecessary depictions of backstories, scenery, house layouts, menus, etc.

Nice, involved plot. Well executed. Snagged me, then held me. Wonder how many "successful" people IRL are fighting inner demons, some of which made them the fighters and risk-takers that brought about their success?

5 stars. Yeah, right, for sure.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not bad

Quite a story from Stella, giving the reasons. But old Can got 8 mil. Not a bad haul. Using her expertise and the casinos, they can make Blillions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumbass

no more needed

QuintiusQuintiusabout 4 years ago
Ended too fast.

There was a lot left to be told in this story. I liked the set up, the lack of annoying, unnecessary back story before launching directly into her walking out. I enjoyed his discovery and the twisting of his emotions towards his wife once he learned the depths of her betrayal. I liked the way he bounced back so quickly from where she'd knocked him down, decisively getting what was due to him from her and using it to make a much larger fortune. I even thought his jaded attitude towards women and relationships was realistic.

What I didn't like was how he immediately decided to try dating her again after hearing her bullshit sob story then having the whole thing just end there. There was far too much left to be told. Her story needed to be verified. Her motives for seeing him and confessing after such a long time needed to be explored. He was worth a hell of a lot more than she was by then, and we know how fucking greedy she is. Chances are good she just wants the easy life again spending HIS money this time. The thing is, we'll never know because the author just cut the story off. Maybe it'd work out and he'd take the whore back. We won't know that, either, since Rob didn't bother to finish up. Regardless, the decision to try to start a new relationship with her should have been a lot more in depth and taken longer.

As a result the whole thing is incredibly implausible and just doesn't work. It ended a good story with a ridiculous, fairy tale resolution that nobody really buys. It's a shame, it started out pretty well.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Like it. Did she ever get counselling?

She would definitely be fucked up being abandoned that young and then having virginity sold etc.

Know someone who got thrown in foster homes due to mom death and dad then turning to alcohol.

So I know how fucked up someone can become.

She saw psychiatrist for over 5 years after adult and first divorce

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 4 years ago
She was rich!!!

Why max out credit cards and plunder savings?

She’s supposedly still in love with him, yet when she leaves (because she’s sure he’s about to find out her secret, not because she hates him and wants to ruin him) she’s gone the scorched earth route. Doesn’t make since with the rest of the story. It would have made more sense, if she still loved him as she said, to not touch anything, except her close and personal items.

And I agree with others that it seems a rushed ending a bit.

3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@ etchiboy

I think she did that stuff to make him not hurt as much. It sounds silly, but it's like ripping the band-aid off. Try to get him past the hurt as fast as possible to just hatred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not just "No". But "HELL NO"!

For 8 fucking years she lies to him and fucks men as a profession. And then, worth over 16 million dollars, she takes all the joint account money and maxes out the credit cards. For what, a few thousand dollars? This is a stone cold bitch. Why, after 5 years of never talking to her, would he even acknowledge her presence? That makes no sense. None. Fuck that shit. Never talk to the cow again and never let her see him in the first place. Have her escorted from the building, luggage in hand. Horrible fucking ending.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Stupid cuck

.

Stella took a deep breath and said, "Cam, as far as I 'm concerned, you were never a cuckold. To me it was strictly business. Something I was doing for the money. So I'd be financially secure so I could survive when you left me."

.

.

I hit Stella as hard as I could in the belly. When she could finally breath again she asked "Why did you hit me?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Stella, as far as I'm concerned, you were never hit. To me it was strictly business. Now get the fuck out"

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 3 years ago

Actually, a pretty good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
if she was leaving only to spare him pain...

... then why cash out their joint accounts and CC? Rob never asked and replied to this question ... and it makes no sense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Toe the question

why she cleaned the accounts. Because she wanted him to hate her. If she had left without this money that she didn't need, he wouldn't have hated her that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another name for high end call girl is prostitute or whore. How can ever trust her ass?

This cannot and should not be RAAC

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

I still.think if they combine their operations they can make billions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aaaaaah....short but nice read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story idea ruined by idiotic writing. Making up law and jurisprudence out of whole cloth makes for an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How do you reconcile with a woman that was prostituting herself behind your back, hid her wealth, that was higher than yours, forced you to live a life by not allowing your indulgences under the false pretenses that you were saving for your future, then has the nerve to clean you out as much as she can without presenting her own nest egg? I couldn't do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous