After the Office Party

Story Info
Slut creates Gay Play with colleagues.
4.2k words
4.18
10.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

Julie ushered the four inebriated, simpering, sluts from Accounts out the front door and closed it after them, snapping the deadlock lock over and turning to grin wolfishly at us. There were just the three of us left now. She maintained her sexy smile as she walked back past us, knowing that both myself and Marcus's gaze would be glued to the sight of her tight ass in that tiny black miniskirt she was wearing. She knew it and was clearly pleased for it to be proved so as she stopped, looked over her shoulder and instructed us.

"Back in here boys I want to see if you were being serious?"

We both started after her at the same time and collided. I shot Marcus a filthy look at the same time he did likewise. I snarled.

"I've got seniority here boy."

Bit of background for you. I'm David, Sales Manager for Rashford Electric, a big power supplier in the city. Julie is my best sales person and Marcus a relatively new recruit that I have not been getting along with since he started. Why didn't I like Marcus? Well he was young and cock sure and arrogant. Always so full of himself. He did have a problem with my authority but always showed it in ways I couldn't really do anything about. At 22 he was half my age, he was popular with the ladies in the company and yes, I guess I should admit he was black. Those last three reasons were probably my main issues with him. So I'm an older, insecure subtle racist.

So I forced myself into the office (my office!) first behind Julie, once again displaying my authority. I would have to watch what I said though, Julie had been priming everyone with drink at the Office Christmas party all night (especially Marcus and myself as it happened) and my tongue was definitely too loose. As we got back in Julie had another couple of vodka and cokes poured for us and we each took them gratefully.

"Now boys, like I was saying were you serious about my challenge or are you both all mouth and no trousers?"

We both treated her to a glazed, blank, confused look. We had both probably drunken too much to remember everything that had been said that evening.

Julie smirked and nudged Marcus with her elbow.

"You remember Marcus? About how you though David was such an asshole because he probably had a tiny white dick?"

Marcus coughed a mouthful of coke out his mouth and nose but couldn't stop himself from laughing. I just stood there listening.

"And you surely remember David? When I came over to you, whispered in your ear what Marcus had said and you told me that you were 'bigger' than him and you would show me later tonight?"

I looked at her and thought that I probably would say that to Julie Adams. Julie was in her mid-thirties and just the sexiest woman I had ever come across. Not the best looking though she was quite pretty but the mixture of voice, body and mostly attitude just made her seem so fucking hot. And she knew it. And she played on it, hence why she was such a good sales person, either on the phone or in person. She worked her assets and she could sell ice to the Eskimo's. She was five foot five, with shoulder length blonde hair I always had her in my wet dreams and fantasies as a younger, sexier, dirtier Jennifer Aniston. And I had a lot of dreams and fantasies about Julie. Which is probably why (well that and the drink) that I didn't put a stop to this now.

No way was I going to look weak in front of them for different reasons.

"No chance is that lanky idiot better hung than me! No chance!"

Julie grinned that wolfish way again and licked her red lips suggestively.

"Well why don't we prove it boys .I'll be the judge. You each drop trou and I go get my ruler and decide who's bigger. Or are you too scared?"

Neither of us backed down. Marcus stared at me with ill-disguised contempt, I glared back at him equally so.

"But let's make it a little interesting shall we? Again unless you are scared? The loser, the smaller dicked loser, needs to drop to their knees afterwards and blow the winner. And I get to watch. Ok?"

This was really dumb but I was drunk and felt there was no way I could stop this without losing face massively to Marcus and Julie (who I had designs on fucking later tonight).

"Fine by me," my voice said from somewhere.

"OK then Dave, you start us off. Let's see what you are packing."

In any other circumstance that was what I wanted to hear but as I fiddled with my belt nervously and pushed my linen trousers to my ankles then timidly pulled my boxers down after I knew this was a mistake. Marcus gave a big, white toothed grin and I couldn't look at him further. Julie tried not to laugh and came over to me and gave my balls a little grope, pulled at my foreskin so I got harder before she turned and picked up a ruler from my own desk. She squatted, her face just inches from my stiffening dick and laid the ruler along the length of my cock .She took her time then announced.

"Three and a half inches. Right Marcus let's see yours."

He was too eager. Too fast to haul down his pants for me not to know I was the loser here. His black cock sprang out and even though he was nowhere near full stiffness it was visually obvious he was much bigger than me. Still Julie treated him the same, fondled his big, hairy balls for a moment, stroked his shiny black length then squatted and measured him.

"Seven and three quarter inches. And I think it could grow some yet."

I stood in a drunken daze. This little shit, this black bastard who was so cocky and cock sure was more than twice as big as me. I looked down at my small cock and contemplated it a moment. Then Marcus stepped forward until our respective dicks were just inches apart and I heard a click as Julie took a picture on her mobile phone. It would be a glaring size comparison. I felt sick. Julie walked behind me and whispered in my ear.

"Gotta pay up boss man, unless you're some kind of welcher."

She placed her hands on my shoulders and slowly pressed. I didn't resist I just sunk submissively to my knees until I was at eye level with Marcus's large, long, hard dick. He swayed forward and I tasted his slick penis on my lips for the first time. Despite everything that had happened (or perhaps because of it) I felt aroused myself and had to fight the urge to reach down and play with myself. Instead I reluctantly parted my lips and opened my mouth and allowed my young colleague to press on and force his stiff cock into my mouth until it prodded the back of my throat.

I wanted to gag and get clear, to get that thing out of my mouth. But Julie's hands were firmly on the back of my head, Marcus had a handful of my hair, I could do little but just kneel there and allow this young man to roughly fuck my mouth. He slammed in and out rapidly, his balls slapping hard on my chin. I made pathetic, mewling, gargling noises and could feel a mixture of my drool and his pre-cum seep from the stretched corners of my mouth. I sensed movement to my side and rolled my eyes, Julie was no longer behind but now stood to the side and had her camera out again and was no doubt recording my humiliating denouement. She was still grinning. I rolled my eyes upwards towards Marcus and saw hate and derision there and obviously the sight of me looking up at him was too much for him, he plucked his huge cock from my gasping mouth and held it, pointing it at me like a fire hose as he sprayed shot after shot of warm, thick, creamy cum all over my face. In my hair, into my eyes, onto my nose and on my lips he painted me before finally finishing my squeezing the last onto what I knew was a developing bald spot.

Everything seemed to go into slow motion then. Marcus staggered back away from me until his back hit the wall. I stayed where I was, on my knees, cum slowly dripping from my features. Slowly I turned to look at Julie to see she had put her phone down to sit on my side desk, her mini skirt was around her waist and (no surprise) she had no knickers on and she was rubbing herself, playing with herself, no doubt aroused at what she had just witnessed. Finally, she got herself together enough to address us.

"God that was hot boys! Marcus, think you can get hard again? I got a hole of my own I want you to try out. Tiny dick! Yes, you David, why don't you crawl over there and help get Marcus up again! Marcus turn around your 'boss' is going to do some brown nosing of his own!"

Immediately I knew what she wanted me to do. Despite my understanding and subsequent repulsion I still found myself kicking my trousers and pants off my ankles and moving on hands and knees towards my young staffer. For his part he was down with this and had similarly discarded his clothes, turned around and was holding his firm, taut, black ass cheeks apart for me. Julie giggled and picked up her camera again to capture this moment as I guided my face into his slick buttocks and pushed out my tongue and began to rim him.

Mentally I was gone by now, I was being guided only by my body and it was betraying me. I could feel my own cock straining harder than I had felt it before, desperate for attention but instead I lifted my hands onto Marcus's buttocks to support me as my tongue got hard to work. I probed and prodded, finding his anus and flicking it, running my tongue lower, between his ass and his balls, tickling his balls before drawing it back to play at his prostrate again. From what I could feel it was working, I felt Marcus straining and dared to raise my hand forward to feel his shaft and yes he was stiffening again. So soon! The ebullience of youth I suppose. I could only be envious.

I was even more jealous seconds later as Julie called a halt to my ministrations and beckoned Marcus over to her with her curled finger. She had discarded her sparkly top and her skirt and she was naked bar her sexy stockings, her legs spread wide on my table, her pussy a glistening shaved heaven. It was quickly invaded by Marcus's long, hard shaft and I knelt there agog as he fucked my dream girl on my own desk.

Julie squealed in pleasure and wrapped her firm legs around her younger lover's waist to pull her further on to his jack hammering dick. I could see from the look of unadulterated pleasure on her face that she was loving this, riding him like a cowboy on a stallion. She bucked while he thrust and all the detritus on my desk was sent flying. He pounded her hard and fast and again it seemed he had little control because before too long he was calling out wildly and she was clearly squeezing him hard and with a grunt he came inside her. Julie flopped back on my desk as Marcus staggered away from his second (though not final) orgasm of the night. Again there was a pause, I maintained my position on my knees watching as Julie slowly recovered and keeping her thighs apart she beckoned me this time with her curling finger.

"Over here small cock, clean me up!"

I crawled across my floor once more and poised my mouth just below Julie's gaping pussy and savoured the aroma of sex that came over me. A glob of Marcus's cum was slowly spilling from her slit and I stretched my face forward to suck it from her cooze. Lapping at her flaps as I did so. It brought a shiver from her. She had not cum and she used her hand to push my face deeper into her pussy and ordered me to "get licking bitch". I didn't need telling twice. Within a minute I had got her off, she squirted her juices (mixed with Marcus's) all over my already sticky face but I kept on licking until she pushed my head physically away from her red hot crotch.

So there the three of us were. Julie panting sitting on my desk, Marcus exhausted and naked and leaning on my wall and me on my knees and still sporting my (tiny) erection. I pleaded to Julie.

"Please let me cum! I need to! Please!"

She regarded me from her perch and slowly regained her faculties.

"OK bitch, you can cum. Stand up, go over to your computer and hold that tiny worm in your hand, but do not cum yet, understand?"

I nodded and gratefully got off my aching knees. Julie slid off my side desk and plugged her phone into my computer, in mere moments I was watching myself from earlier sucking Marcus off.

"You can cum watching that. And make sure that when you do cum, you spill all that seed over your keyboard. We are going to leave it like that over the Christmas holidays' and next year when your keyboard is all sticky and gummed up you can call that cunt Hayley from IT to investigate. I've no doubt she'll recognise the smell and know you wanked over your own keyboard but what is she going to do, eh?"

It was a wicked plan and I had to admit I did like the idea of Hayley investigating my dried up cum, supercilious bitch that she was. And I did look hot as a porn star sucking off Marcus on screen. I wrapped my hand around the length of my cock and got to jerking off finally able to get that release. Julie went over to Marcus and whispered to him, started to play with his balls, getting him hard again somehow as I tugged away. It took me longer but I got there by the time the film had got around to me tonguing Marcus's asshole. With a grunt I came and sprayed copious amount of my own, creamy, salty semen all over the shiny surface of my black keyboard. I stood over it and watched the cum seep down the sides of the letters and wondered at the state it would be in by the time the holidays were over.

As I wondered that Julie was at my ear again as she unplugged the phone.

"Enjoy that did you? You might wish you were still aroused in a second though!"

With that warning Julie stepped aside and began recording again as Marcus came up behind me and forced my body to be bent over my desk. He kicked my ankles apart and before I could say or do anything he plunged his hard again dick straight into my ass!

Marcus buggered me like he hated me. He was hard and rough and took no notice of me or my body just rammed his cock back and forth in my ass as I gasped and gurgled and just lay over my desk taking it like the bitch I had become. His balls slapped against my thighs noisily and I looked up as Julie got a close up of me on her phone. Again he was quick, this time firing his seed deep in my bowels and I just lay there and took it, hoping that it would all be over soon.

In fact I lay across my desk like that as Marcus got dressed and Julie saw him out too. I could hear the two of them chatting in the corridor before the door opened and closed. When she finally returned I just about managed to lift my head off the desk and ask in a weak, faltering voice.

"Well?"

"Oh babe you were magnificent!"

You see Julie and I had 'hooked up' several month earlier. It had been mutual lust, neither of us had encountered someone else as filthy, dirty and nasty minded as each other and we had recognised a kindred spirit immediately. We had hidden the coupling from the office, for one thing the upper management frowned on these types of relationships and for another we enjoyed the secrecy and thrill of a quick, risky encounter in my office or the toilets with the remote possibility of being discovered. And of course because there were kinky opportunities like tonight that could be engineered if our relationship was not public. So if you feel lied to in the previous recanting of that night, good, but take solace in the fact you were not the only one.

In the four months or so we had been together we had done so much together. Tonight was not the first time we had involved a third party, just last month at a grotty little flat in the poor end of the city we had visited a cheap whore's flat and spent an hour and a hundred pounds on a nasty three way session that we had both loved. And now this, tonight. It had been carefully planned and perfectly executed by Julie and it had allowed us to live one of our (many) kinky, perverted fantasies.

Julie opened my bottom desk drawer and produced a brown paper parcel with a striking pink, glitter covered ribbon and bow.

"An early Christmas present for your trip home. Something to wear under your coat."

I eagerly tore the present open and smiled as it revealed a pair of matching frilly red bra and panties and stockings. I looked up at my smiling partner quizzically.

"Your size darling. You slip into them then put your trench coat on and we'll go home shall we?"

"And you? What are you wearing under your coat?"

I could have guessed the answer.

"I'll go as is."

She was standing there stark naked, cum stains on her thigh and cheeks and looking utterly fuckable.

*

With our party outfits stuffed in a duffel bag we ran into the cold, dark, Winter night and laughing almost hysterically we hailed a taxi. I think both of us were turned on at what we had on (or not) under out matching long, beige trench coats. The first driver to pull over was a Pakistani with little English but Julie leaned forward, gifting him a long view down her front as she gave an address a couple of streets from her flat. I could only guess why she didn't want to give her home address. In the back seat we giggled and played with each other, our hands diving under each other's jackets. I could see the driver spending as much time glancing in his rear view mirror (and adjusting it to give a better view of us) as watching the deserted road in front of him. Julie could too and I knew she loved the attention.

Before we knew it the car drew into the side. We were at the top of a fairly deserted street of industrial units. We got out and Julie pushed me to one side and clearly indicated to let her deal with the fare. I stepped back into the shadows and watched as she leaned in the window and bartered, then when the driver's door opened she dropped to her knees on the cold, hard pavement and leaned her head forward into his lap and slowly started to bob up and down as she clearly sucked him off to pay our fare.

The driver leaned back in his seat and lit a cigarette and took a long draw on it and waved it at where I stood. He really was quite the horrible looking man. In his fifties, with greasy, unkempt hair and when he smiled as Julie went deep he flashed a mostly toothless grin before taking another draw on his smoke. I remembered the overpowering smell of body odour and curry about him as swell and couldn't believe Julie was sucking him off as she was. And I was standing there, the belt loosened on my coat and my hand stuck down the front of the panties I was sporting and playing with myself as I watched, engrossed.

Julie's movements speeded up and her head was coming higher up then lower down, on one of her descents the taxi driver firmly placed his hand on the back of her head and held her there. I could imagine her gurgling and gagging and then the bastard grunted and bucked in his seat and clearly came in her mouth. As soon as he was done he shoved her head out of his lap and even as she was still kneeling there he flicked his cigarette butt at her and slammed his door and sped away, shouting something in Urdu that neither of us understood. But could imagine what he was saying about us.

I stumbled over to help Julie up, her coat was unbelted too now and we embraced then she leaned up and gave me a long, energetic French kiss and at the perfect moment spat the load of the taxi drivers cum from her mouth into mine!

It was disgusting but the heady mixture of the humiliation of it and her lithe body wrapped around mine and kissing me so passionately overrode that and I took the foul glob into my mouth and swallowed it as I knew she wanted. But I was fit to bust and was not going to wait until we had reached her flat. I spun her around and forcefully bent her over a rubbish bin with a scattering of cigarette butts stubbed out on the ashtray atop it. Ignoring her complaints as to that I reached down and flipped the ends of her coat up her back and simultaneously pulled down my new panties, I balled them up and reached forward to stuff them in Julie's mouth and stabbed my straining dick between her ass cheeks and rammed it into her asshole. The one thing about having a smaller cock is that it makes anal so much easier and as I began a hard and fast rhythm of ploughing into Julie's ass there on the street I knew I would not last long, but I tried my hardest not to cum too quickly as I knew she would be loving this. Even so it was mere minutes later that I fired my spunk into her asshole, gasping at last and leaning forward atop her back. We lay like that for a moment before she slipped out from under me and once more dropped to her knees and greedily took my cock, fresh from her ass, into her mouth and cleaned and drained it.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12