After the Office Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

I helped her up off her knees for the last time that evening and we headed off towards her flat the last piece of our outdoor adventures being tossing a coin (which we then donated) to which of us got to flash a sleeping rough vagrant. Luckily for him, Julie won and thrillingly pulled her jacket wide open to give the wino a hell of an eyeful before we hurried off for one final fuck in her flat before finally finding some sleep.

*

The New Year brought good news for Marcus as I called him into my office on our first day back at work and, between nervous glances and knowing smirks, told him that he had gained a promotion and would henceforth be working from our office on the other side of town. It was more money, more responsibility and nearer his home, he seemed delighted. It was almost as if it had been planned well beforehand...

*

About a month or so later I sat behind my desk staring at the young woman who I was just about to choose to be Marcus's replacement. Michelle was a pretty 19 year old brunette with the most amazing bust that she was clearly quite proud of.

"Before I offer you the job Michelle, I'll get the lady that will be your immediate boss in to introduce you."

I picked up my receiver and asked Julie to join us. She was at her most severe, her hair tied back in a tight bun, wearing her most business like suit and pencil skirt. She cast a contemptuous glance at the young woman sitting across from me.

"Ah Julie, this Michelle, I'm just about to offer her a place on your team. I think she's got all the attributes you and I are looking for."

Still standing slightly behind the seated Michelle, Julie blew me a kiss and licked her lips suggestively. If the teenage bimbo saw my wolfish wink to Julie I doubt she picked up on its significance...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12