All Comments on 'After The Party'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
blaster666blaster666over 10 years agoAuthor
My Apologies

I thought that I had put a note at the beginning of this story to let everyone know it was part two of The bachelorette Party. Apparently I didn't. For this I truly apologize and hope that readers will forgive me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Have him fuck all three women in his life as he already is an aunt fucker and a mother fucker, make him a sister fucker as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy Fucking Shit; quite the quandry

So frigg'n h-o-t; It almost seems that Carol has figured it out!

More please

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Off the chart

Great story, superb writing. Just wonder though, if these women would be so careless as to fuck a stranger without protection?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Got to have MORE!!

One more story with his sister added in and then they realize who he is!!!

Great stuff!!!

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOttoover 10 years ago
Wondering

A great story line that needs a followup! When should we expect to see the next chapter?

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
Nice touch to add mom into the mix. Great family fun.

Mom and Aunt Carol need another get together with the clown and Aunt Carol needs to be in the know.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 10 years ago
Sister, Sister, Sister, we want the Sister!!

He should get a shot of Sister sinse he's fucked Auntie, & Mommy. Now fuck Sister for the added experience of "Mature V Contemporary". Besides he should not leave anyone unfucked. Maybe he has been fucking Sister on the side.

You could make it so the Sister recognizes his cock & style, & outs him too mom &auntie

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 10 years ago
Keep it

going. Next should be the sister. I think Aunt may already know but likes it that her nephew screws her so well and wants hers sister to enjoy it as well. Now she just needs to set up her niece and then when they all talk about how great his cock is they find out who it is and have a great one man three women orgy.

ansdguyansdguyabout 10 years ago
This is not a stand alone story.

It's far too much of a cliffhanger. I'm sorry I read it. I do realize that obviously mom recognized her son. That why this story sucks. That's NO PLACE to end it!

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
Do not end here

Great story, but leaves to much unsaid.

Does the aunt know?

Does the Mother know.

what about this sister and who got married last week?

Keep up with the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Chapters PLEASE!!! * * * * *

5 Stars! This story needs more chapters. 2 pages are not enough to tell the whole (HOLE!) story. MORE, Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lost

your story was good , but wish you would have made a part 2 . let Mother and son continue on, without telling the aunt right away.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Great story

I would love to read another chapter of this. So much more fun to be had yet

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
DO NOT LEAVE US HERE

What a great start. Wehave Mom and aunt again,,,also.what about his sister?

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 7 years ago
Really Hot

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great chapter

This the second installment of your story was excellent. Can't wait to read chapter 3. Keep up the great work.

The old fart

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"After The Party:" - Mid-twenties Year Old Single Son/Nephew, Jason Moore and Mid-forties Year Old Aunt/Sister, Carol and Forty-nine Year Old Mother/Sister Widow, Nancy Moore.

These two page stories are hardly long enough to finish a good job of masturbation with "Many Fingers". especially when the story is rather engrossing, vibrant and ooh so thrilling. Nephew Jason and his Aunt Carol have made a dramatic aunt/nephew incestuous lust connection; aunt Carol has even asked for a private audition of her stripper/clown "anonymous" nephew. Unknowingly, Jason's mother, Nancy has been invited to enjoy Jason's pussy-meat of her anonymous virile nephew. And, does he, Jason, have his best, unbelievable session of "drilling his wick" into his aunt, and, his mother Nancy (of course with his clown make-up neither his aunt nor his mother are aware that the best fuck they've possibly have ever had is Carol's nephew and her sister Nancy's son.

Writer 'blaster666' writes a great story (and others), but he must indulge his readers with more than a "quickie" two pages. His subject matter, themes, plots, stories of intrigue are definitely worth more than two, short pages. Unfortunately, for this reader and in my opinion, by making his female incest partners, age-wise, into their upper forties and early fifties, he removes the issue of birth protection and possibility of pregnant blood-kin females.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"After The Party:" - Additional Comment, As To The Writer's Three-story Trilogy, Chronology Sequence Order.

Have just finished reading "The Bachelorette Party" (and I'm still not sure which of the two stories I have read (first was "After The Party" and second was "The Bachelorette Party", lastly I will read "The Bachelorette Party Finale") so far, should be titled as Part 1, Part 2, or Part 3. One thing I'm sure of, is the three stories are related by subject, characters and theme/plot.

I'll read all three, albeit I am confused as hell, and will assort it all out in my mind, afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Liked story where having sex with his mom and aunt. Hope his mother and aunt got pregnant. I know I fucked both woman mom and aunt they both have hairiest cunts I have seen. Yes I got both of them pregnant my mother is single. My aunt is married way I got my aunt pregnant she came over for visit. Came home there was both sisters doing 69 position so took my clothes off walked in my mom on her back my aunt on top. My mom saw me called me shove your cock in her cunt which I did to my aunt. Shoved in my aunt with hard shove and she screamed out loud saying fuck I was on top of her back with my mom under us. Whispered in her ear your mine now . told my mom are you ready start licking her while I fuck her. We made her cum big time and told i'm about ready to cum in her and yelled I am not protected then I blew my cum in her cunt. Once my mom finished with my aunt mother told her that your nephew made you pregnant. Two weeks later my mom got call saying my was pregnant and I said good. Aunt came over started screaming my marriage is over thanks to your son. My mom said to her your moving in with us and said three of us will be sleeping in same bed. Once they both had kids I waited couple weeks and fucked them both and end up pregnant again. They each had three kids each and once kids got older both woman were getting gangbanged by them at sametime. Both woman are now in their mid 50s. Both woman dped all the time they both stand 5ft 2in weigh 150lbs. The kids like the hairy cunts wit hair to their ass. Tell you you this is one happy family.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Where are my STARS? 5 stars

Good story .

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

Wait till Mom finds out her son is a Whore, a Hooker, a common street whore. LOL!!!

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent piece. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is beautiful, A lonely widow finds happiness with her son,

What happens next? Is there a sequel? do the mother and her her son form a loving couple?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, fun story so far.

Hope for more!

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

This is a very well developed story. The sexual and emotional epophany experienced by the son was beautiful. He recognizedthat his mother was also a woman who had the same needs and desires that he did. Likewise, a ceptance of his aunt as a woman further demonstrated his maturity. 5 star series. Hopefully the author will develope this story into a series (10-20) chapters. The subplots have been started. Indepth character deelopment is required. With logical development of characters and subplots, the author has potential.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

A great start. Too bad the author didn't feel the need to finish the story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

For everyone who reads this, this is the middle chapter of the "The Bachleorette Series" by this author.

mcitylinemcityline4 months ago

Why did nobody recognize his voice. I liked the story until it became too unbelievable because of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous