After The Photo Session

Story Info
Two coeds have fun after their modeling is finished.
760 words
3.68
18.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

This is just a quick fantasy I had after modeling some swimsuits not too long ago. Unfortunately, none of this really happened. But it's a fun fantasy that could be a nice video to watch.

Episode 34: After The Photo Session

Scene: two lovely college-aged girls in bikinis at a deserted beach are in a photoshoot. We see the photographer directing them for different poses. After a few minutes, we hear the director tell them "I know you specified no topless pictures. What if we take highly suggestive photos that come right to the edge?"

The girls shrug and nod. Cali asks "What do you have in mind?"

"First, take off your tops. Julie, I want you in front. Cali, reach around from behind and cover her breasts with your hands."

The girls comply, and he takes photos.

"I just got time for a few more before I have to go to another appointment. I want you to face either other and cover the other's breasts with your hands." The girls comply, and he takes photos. "Can I convince you to kiss for my last photos." Cali looks at Julie, and Julie smiles and shakes her head."

"All right, then. You girls have been wonderful" he says as he's packing up his equipment. "I'm sorry I have to go in such a hurry. I'll call you when we have proofs ready to review."

He leaves while the girls are putting their tops back on. They walk over to a towel on the ground that has their dresses on it and put their dresses back on and chat. Cali asks "did I hear you say you graduate next year?"

"Yes, I'm getting a Marketing degree. I heard you say that you're a Music major. What instrument do you play."

"Piano and a little flute and percussion."

Julie looks at Cali's hands. "You have long fingers ... and long legs." She chuckles.

"And maybe I'll do some modeling, too. What about you? Did you have fun today?"

"Yes, it was fun. No, I'm not going to be a model. I saw the flyer and did this on a whim. It's a one-time thing. But it sounds like you plan to keep doing this"

"I might. My grandmother used to be a model."

By now, the girls have left the beach and are walking on the sidewalk. "Wow. Did she model anything I've ever seen."

Cali laughs. "Only if you've looked at 70s mens magazines. So I can say that I come to this job naturally." Julie's surprised. "Whenever I'm at an event and they have one of those icebreakers to tell something about yourself for people to guess, I say that I used to kiss a supermodel."

"You acted like you didn't want to kiss me, and it surprised me, because I felt your nipples get hard when I had my hands on you."

"I'll show off my body in a national magazine, but when I kiss girls, we have our fun in private."

"I have a confession. I felt disappointed when you didn't want to kiss me. I've never kissed a girl, and I was feeling turned on to be holding you, and when he asked us to kiss, I decided that I would try it." She looks down at the ground.

The girls are passing a building. Julie guides Cali off of sidewalk and over to the building. Julie leans up against the building. Cali puts her arms around her, and they kiss. Cali asks "did you like it?"

"Let's do another one so I can be sure." They kiss again, even longer." Then Julie looks around to see if anyone's watching. "My apartment's close to the campus if you want to drive over there."

"Mine is right around the corner. Let's go there instead."

The next scene is in Cali's apartment. The girls keep kissing as they take turns removing articles of each other's clothing. Cali puts Julie into her bed and climbs on top of her so they can continue kissing and have fun rubbing their pussies together. Cali starts kissing and licking down Julie's body—her neck, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, then finally her pussy—while Julie keeps repeating that she loves Cali. After Julie's orgasm, she rolls Cali onto her back and lies on her so they can kiss and then rub their pussies together again until Cali also has an orgasm. Finally, the two girls are lying next to each other, legs intertwined, caressing each other's butt, and lightly kissing until the video fades out.

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers