The Parcel

Story Info
My neighbour is rewarded for her help.
3.3k words
4.59
33.5k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This virus has made life very tough for loads of people. But there are some for whom it has brought benefits. The one that I noticed most as I sit at my laptop looking out of my front window is the almost constant stream of white van delivery men.

I was out in the front garden one day during the summer. I'd been stuck indoors for what seemed like forever and it was good to get out into the sunshine. I didn't have a plan, I was just pottering about, doing a bit of tidying up of the flower beds. My attention was taken when one of the ubiquitous white vans came around the corner and stopped right outside my house. My heart leapt. It was the delivery I'd been waiting for. I'd seen these things ages ago and had always wanted one. I'd come into a bit of money when a distant relative died and I was feeling quite down so decided to treat myself.

He seemed to spend ages in the back of the van before coming out, struggling with a huge carboard box. He simply asked, "Ms C****?" and I nodded. He staggered up the path and dumped it by the front door.

"Could you ..." I started to ask but he was already at the gate.

"Sorry love," he called over his shoulder, and climbing into his van, "doorstep deliveries only."

Then he was gone leaving me standing open-mouthed looking at this huge box and wondering what to do. Luckily, just at that moment the parcel gods intervened in the shape of my neighbour. I've lived next door to Alice for about four years ever since I moved in. They seemed like a nice normal couple until about a year ago when he disappeared. I saw her a few times and her eyes were always red as if she'd been crying but I never had the courage to ask her. I only got the full story from the rumour-monger that owned the local shop.

At least he hadn't died. In many ways running off with his young secretary was even worse. If he'd died at least all her friends would have hugged her and rolled out any one of a list of cliches. As it was no one knew quite what to say. But that is history, and I was more concerned with my current problems. From behind me I heard Alice saying something.

"Wow, someone must love you. That's a huge present."

"It was me," I said turning to face her, "its my present to me."

"Do you need a hand getting it indoors?"

"Oh, would you? That'd be so kind. There's no way I can manage it on my own."

"No problem," she said, scrambling over the low wall that separated our two gardens, "is it heavy?"

"Its more awkward than heavy I think," I told her lifting one corner of the box to test it.

"Come on then. Where do you want it?" she said, stepping up to the opposite side of the box.

Somehow, between us we got it over the threshold of the front door. Then we huffed and puffed, sliding it over the polished floor of the hallway. I had to move a coat stand and a chair into the kitchen to get it past. It was harder work sliding it across the carpet of the living room. We finally stood back, leaving it in the centre of the room. Alice slumped back into the armchair and I collapsed onto the sofa. We both stared at the brown box for ages, breathing heavily.

"I should offer you a drink as thanks," I said, pushing myself upright, "tea or coffee?"

"Do you have anything stronger?" she asked with a cheeky smile, "I think we both deserve it."

I grinned back and told her to hang on. I went to the kitchen and fought my way past the coat stand and the chair and took the half empty bottle of white wine out of the fridge. It was leftover from last night. I grabbed two glasses and went back to the front room.

For a while we sat silently, sipping our wine and glancing at each other over the top of the box. She was very pretty, I had to admit that. I considered myself ok as far as that went but she was several levels up from me. Why anyone would swap her for his secretary was beyond me. She was wearing jeans and a floppy jumper and bright red socks. Her gardening wellies she had thoughtfully left by the front door. I had to quickly stop myself when I began to try and make out the shape of her breasts under the loose-fitting sweater.

I ought to be up front about it, I'm gay. I have been all my life. But what with work and living out here in the middle of nowhere, and more recently thanks to the virus, I hadn't had a partner for over a year. That was partly the reason for treating myself.

"So, what's in the box?"

"Oh ... I ... errr ... it's a bit embarrassing, you really don't want to know."

"Well, now I definitely do," she said with a sort of giggle, "come on, you can't leave me in suspense now."

"Ok but promise you won't be too shocked."

I rummaged in the pocket of my gardening jacket and dug out my trusty old penknife. I opened it and slipped to my knees on the floor next to the box. The sharp blade slit open the sticky tape holding the lid and I pulled it open. I saw Alice lean forward expectantly only to look disappointed. We couldn't see anything apart from mounds of bubble wrap. Wave after wave of it poured over the floor as I pulled it out. There were enough stress-relieving bubbles to last me a lifetime. And then ... there it was, a black presence still nestled in its cocoon. Alice dropped onto her knees on the carpet and peered in.

"What on earth ...?"

I blushed madly. "Ok," I said swallowing my embarrassment, "this is just between you and me. You have to promise."

She nodded, looking at me with a puzzled expression. "It's a sort of toy that you sit on. A bit like sitting on a horse. A massager ... sort of."

I went quiet, not knowing quite what to say. I was spurred into action and reached into the box and tried to lift it out. It was surprisingly heavy, and in the end, I resorted to ripping off one end of the box and sliding it out onto the carpet. I pushed the ruined box away and knelt back to have my first good look. Opposite me Alice's eyes were wide open. I had been right, it was very much like a horse's saddle apart from the mysterious knob of plastic poking out through a hole in the middle. A bag of bits had also tumbled out of the box and I picked it up with curiosity.

I ripped open the bag and two electric leads fell out and a smaller bag containing a variety of strangely shaped rubber devices.

"So how does it work?" Alice asked.

"This must be the mains lead," I said, "and this must be the remote."

I looked around the device and found an obvious place to plug them both in. I uncoiled them and then passed Alice the mains plug, pointing to the socket in the wall next to her. I plugged in the remote and then pressed the red button. Immediately a loud buzzing filled the room and we both looked at each other. Alice put her hand on the top as I fiddled with the controls. As I turned one of the knobs the hum grew even louder, and Alice giggled.

"So how do you use it?" she asked, with what I felt was false ignorance.

"According to the instructional video on the website, you just sit on it."

"Aren't you going to try it?" she asked me, almost as a dare.

I had originally imagined this moment with me on my own but having Alice there seemed to make it even more exciting. I hitched up my skirt and sat astride the beast, draping the skirt demurely around me once I was in place. I reached for the remote, but Alice was too quick and snatched it away. Thankfully, she started it on its lowest setting. I had imagined what it might be like, but it was ten times better than that.

All through the unwrapping I had felt myself getting slowly more excited and now the vibrations rose through me, starting between my legs and filling my whole body. I shifted forward slightly until I felt the plastic protrusion touch the front of my panties. The sensations sky-rocketed. And then Alice started playing with the remote. I rolled off to one side before I shamed myself.

Alice looked disappointed with my display. "Can I have a go?" she asked with a pleading tone in her voice.

"Be my guest," I said, "but I get to be in charge of the remote."

She grinned at me cheekily as she handed it over and climbed on board. As she had done for me, I started her on slow just so she could get a feel for it. It didn't help that she was wearing jeans, but she made up for that by pushing herself against the plastic knob as I slowly upped the speed. Her eyes started to glaze over, and she was gasping for breath before I turned it back down again. There were daggers in her eyes when she looked at me, but she reluctantly dragged herself off.

Meanwhile I had picked up the bag of bits and tipped them onto the carpet. There was a small leaflet with them, and I opened it. The first part was about where to plug in the mains and the remote which was a bit pointless for us. The second part was mostly diagrams of the various accessories and their uses.

"Does that tell you what they're for?"

"Uh huh," I nodded. I started to read some of them out. I tried to sound serious, but it was difficult when I kept getting twinges of delicious feeling with each new name. "This is the vaginal penetrator," I said holding one aloft. She giggled which didn't help with my serious presentation. "This for clitoral stimulation. This one does both."

"Like my rabbit?" she asked, and I nodded. I was glad she wasn't more shocked and embarrassed. Perhaps it was just me. This was not how I had planned things when I had ordered it, but I wasn't going to change anything. I carried on through the list; the vaginal/anal stimulator, the vaginal/anal penetrator. There was no getting away from it. Any explanation that it was a massage or exercise machine was gone.

"So, which one are you going to try first?" she asked me eagerly. She looked as excited as I felt.

I looked through the leaflet and then rummaged through the collection on offer.

"It says it concentrates on the outside without penetrating," I informed her.

I pushed it onto the plastic bit. It was a tight fit, but it felt secure. I started to swing my leg over when Alice stopped me.

"It won't work with your knickers on."

I realised she was right. I hesitated but then thought I had gone too far to back down now. I reached under my skirt and tugged at my panties pulling them down and around my knees. I tried to be discrete, covering myself carefully with my skirt as I finally got rid of them and prepared to climb on. She grabbed the remote from me as I settled into place. I slid forward and sat down on the strange shape. I was already wet, and it settled slickly into place between my lips. Then Alice turned it on!

OMG! It sent an immediate jolt through me even though she'd started it on low. I gave a cry of surprise and had to cling on to the front of the device to stop from falling off. Then the bitch slowly wound up the dial. I'd been very close to coming when I was on before, and now I felt my first orgasm crash like a tsunami over me. I nearly fell but Alice's hand was there to support me. This was crazy like no other crazy before it. I felt my skirt being pulled up and out of the way. Alice leaned forward trying to see what was going on. I was oblivious and didn't care. She'd turned it down while I came but now, she started to dial it up again.

"Bitch!" I managed to mumble, as the second wave built. I heard her giggle as she added even more.

It was incredible! I've had multiple orgasms before but never have both been this intensive. I know I swore but it was beyond my control. As I clung to Alice for dear life a third, smaller one, like an aftershock to the main event, sent me trembling. When she finally turned the speed down, I grabbed my chance and slid off, collapsing on the floor next to it. A silence filled the room.

When I eventually opened my eyes, I looked across at Alice. Had I really ridden the beast, as I had now mentally named it, and had three orgasms in front of my straight neighbour? My world had turned upside down. I managed to slowly push myself upright and looked at her. She had done this to me. I grinned sheepishly. She was red-faced and very excited and totally gorgeous.

"Your turn," I challenged her. "Which one do you fancy?" I asked gesturing at the small collection.

She hesitated before replying, "you choose."

I pretended to think about it, but I already knew what I wanted to see her on. She'd already mentioned that she had one so this would be a good test of the machine. I held up the one that resembled her rabbit.

"Are you game for this?"

Her look of horror at what she'd let herself into lasted less than a second before she nodded. I pulled off the one I'd used and pushed on my choice for her. It looked sort of sinister just sitting there proudly on display.

"You can't do this with your knickers on," I reminded her, "you said so yourself."

"Fuck, let's do it."

She rolled onto her back and undid her jeans. She kicked her legs in the air and she pulled them off together with her panties. I briefly caught a glimpse of the delights to come before she rocked back upright. I grabbed the remote and held it up triumphantly.

"Time for my revenge," I told her, "get on there."

She swung her leg over as if she were mounting a horse, and then shuffled forwards. She stopped and looked down at the large phallus.

"Do you need lube?" I asked.

She gave me a cheeky grin and shook her head as she lifted up and let the phallus slide inside her as she settled down onto it. That was my cue and I switched it onto low. She cleverly positioned herself to make the clit stimulator do its job and I started to slowly increase the speed. As we neared half speed, I saw beads of sweat appear on her forehead, and she reached out sideways for support. I took her hand and held it. Her grip was almost painful. I took the machine to seven and she cried out. At eight she was barely functioning, rocking back and forth as though in agony. Her vocabulary was colourful to say the least. I tried nine and she collapsed like a burst inflatable toy. I turned it down to three to keep her ticking over. No way was she getting away with just one after what she'd done to me.

I let her rest for a while as the quiet, low-level hum filled the room and then I tweaked the speed up just a notch. She looked at me through glazed eyes and I held her gaze as I took it up another level. This was fun! I had the upper hand now and I felt I could do whatever I wanted. I scooted round until I knelt behind her and put my arm around her. she tried to make sense of what was happening, but level six brought her mind back to more important things. She leaned back against me, mouth open, gasping for air. At level seven I slipped my hand under her sweater and t-shirt. She was warm and firm and, in many ways, both familiar and new.

Her second orgasm hit her when we got to eight and my hand found her breast. I held her tight but needed to put the remote down and use both arms to stop her from falling sideways. I used one hand around her waist and the other gripped her breast, pinching her nipple hard. I heard her mumble something. I squeezed her nipple harder and she repeated what she had said.

"Please, turn it off. Enough!" she pleaded.

But I wasn't in the mood to spoil our fun. "Stop? When we're both having so much fun?" I asked mockingly as I turned it to nine. I got an immediate response.

"FUCK! FUCK! BITCH! ARRRRRRGH!"

Her hand covered mine on her breast and she pressed firmly. I glanced at the knob on the remote. She was so close. One more tweak and she was at ten and she screamed. I looked down the length of her body in time to see her squirt. Her juices were trickling down the sides of the machine as I took her full weight. I think she fainted that time, she certainly doesn't seem to remember much about it. I took her down slowly through the numbers and the machine grew silent. As gently as I could I lowered her to the floor and she naturally curled into a foetal shape.

I looked at the machine. It was shiny and slick with her cum. I reached out a finger and wiped through it and then lifted it to my mouth. She tasted delightful. I felt really tired and forced myself back onto the sofa. I looked down at Alice still curled up on the carpet. I grabbed my forgotten glass of wine and took a large drink. Below me Alice finally stirred. She rolled over and looked at me, trying to focus.

"What ...?" was all she could manage.

"You fainted," I told her.

"Ahhhh, ok."

"And you made a mess of my new toy."

She glanced at the machine, inches from her face, the rabbit stimulator still standing erect on the top.

"Sorry," she said but with a sly grin.

"It's ok, I wasn't planning on sending it back."

She forced herself up and back into the armchair. She looked around, found her glass of wine, and downed the glass in one go. At that moment I couldn't think of anyone who looked more lovely although she was totally dishevelled. Her jumper was all bunched up under her armpits and one breast was on show. Below the waist she was naked apart from one remaining red sock. Her pussy was still leaking slowly onto the seat.

Slowly we came to our senses. We decided that the village wasn't ready for someone to have such a monstrosity in the middle of their living room so between us we managed to carry it upstairs to my bedroom. Somewhere along the way my skirt went missing and so did her sock and jumper. By the time we finally placed it on the floor by the bed we were both naked. We spent the rest of the evening testing the other additions. We both gave up counting the number of orgasms we had. Things were never the same between us and a session on the machine became a regular event.