After the Plague Ch. 02

Story Info
John meets his other students.
6.8k words
4.51
25.4k
23

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John talked to Tammy and asked her to call off any visitor from the hotel for the night. He wanted time to clear his head and didn't feel in the mood for another night of sex. Tammy asked to see the signature on his card and gave him a knowing smirk, but didn't press the issue.

John tried to push what happened with Maddi out of his mind and focus on his work for the evening. In the morning he felt refreshed and ready for a new start.

But John was taken aback when he walked into the classroom for the first time. It was a smaller tutorial room. Maybe twenty desks and a blackboard. And there were four women seated in the first row. All of them were wearing dresses, hair done up and make-up on. It kind of made sense when you thought about it. First time back in class after at least two years, and first time seeing someone of the opposite gender in at least 12 months. They'd want to look their best.

But still, what were the chances that all four of the women that they found for a professional engineering course would be this gorgeous? Had the Agency vetted them for their appearance? It made him kind of queasy to think about.

He introduced himself. He already knew Maddi and got to know the other three rather quickly. They were enthusiastic students, asking and answering questions readily. One of the girls, a cute Asian named Tina, struck him initially as the most intelligent. She was confident and answered questions boldly. Alice, a tall red-head was maybe the most outgoing of the group, and had some actual experience repairing bridges these last few months. And finally there was Jade. Jade was maybe a bit more buxom than the rest, brown hair and very quiet. But he soon started realizing that when nobody else knew an answer, only then would Jade volunteer.

Despite the presence of the other girls, Maddi remained every bit the vixen. When he turned around from the blackboard to look for responses she would cross and then recross her legs slowly. Leaving her skirt open for just long enough to remind him of what he had seen yesterday. When she wasn't taking notes she would chew or suck absent mindedly on her pencil, trying to keep his gaze on her.

But John would not be deterred. After a few hours of solving questions together he had a good feel for what they knew. He ended the first class at noon and assigned some problems saying that he'd be available for office hours from 3-4 if they needed him.

His office was located right next to the classroom. There was an adjoining door in fact, so he didn't have to go far. The girls dispersed for lunch but he did hear a knock on the door at 3pm sharp. It was Tina, standing there as confident as ever, with her upright postures and her arms clutching her books at her chest. He motioned for her to come in and she walked forward with purpose, shutting the door behind her. She was in a black pencil dress. It looked professional but suggestive. She set her books down on the desk and stood waiting.

"Have a seat -- how can I help you?" John motioned at another chair nearby.

"Well actually Mr. Stark, I have a question that's a little ... extra-curricular." Tina made no move toward the chair.

"Of course, go ahead."

"Well, the girls were all talking last night. Our rooms are right next to each other you know. And Maddi was telling us some things."

"What exactly did Maddi tell you?" John went pale but tried to keep a straight face.

"Well, she was telling us about the Procreation Project. We all know it's a rare situation. Most of the schools that are up and running are staffed completely by women. As you'd expect. And here we are in this special building, you have security and so on. But we get it, barely any guys survived, it makes sense the steps they're taking."

"Oh, so she told you about the program?" John breathed a sigh of relief. This wasn't so bad. They'd all have to know that things were at least a little strange. "What's your question then."

"Well, she also told us some more details." As she spoke she walked closer towards him, but slowly. Deliberately.

"She said that the men on the program are all on a drug cocktail. It increases their sperm production, which is reasonable, but also their libido. She said it even weakens their inhibitions. And because of the testosterone increase it makes them really muscular." She had reached him now and leaned down to stroke his arm as she said this. "Maggi said if someone was on that cocktail they'd basically be thinking about sex all the time. They'd want to fuck anything that moves."

The way she emphasized the word fuck made him shiver. He was avoiding eye contact, but she reached out with her delicate hand and moved his chin with her hand so that he looked at her before speaking, "Is that true Mr. Stark?"

John gulped. "Is that what you came here to ask me?"

"No Mr. Stark. I came to ask if you wanted me."

And as she said it she unclasped a hook behind her neck and let her dress fall to the ground. She stood before him in matching black lingerie, with garters connected to her sheer black stockings.

John's mouth fell open. It was too much. Too forward.

"Please, Tina, please put your dress back on."

She moved closer, setting one knee next to his on the chair so that he was eye-level with her bra, staring up at her face.

"Mr. Stark, you can be honest. We all know why they picked four hot young women for your course. You don't have to be all chivalrous. The rules have changed."

"Tina, I don't care what the rules are now. I don't want to sleep with my students."

"You know what I think, Mr. Stark. In one week you're going to have 70 horny undergraduate girls throwing themselves at you. I've heard you have a quota. Why not fill your quota with more mature women who are old enough to make up their own minds about what they want?"

As she said this she guided his hand onto her waist. He felt the warm skin above her pelvic bone and let his eyes trace a path from his hands up to her face.

"Tina, how about you let me think about this. It's a strange situation and I'm not ready for this."

"I think you are ready," Tina said as she reached down and felt his hardness through his pants.

"The other girls," John stammered, "They could walk in here any moment."

"I talked with the other girls. Nobody's going to come through that door." She began to stroke him through his pants.

"Oh God, please, Tina, we don't have to..."

But Tina was already reaching behind her back, undoing her bra. She removed it with a flourish and he found himself staring at her chest. Her tits were small, shaped like cocktail glasses with nipples that pointed at him, inviting his lips. He felt his cock throb in his pants, desperate to be touched again. These girls would be the end of him.

He made up his mind quickly. He put his hands under her arms and pulled her body into his face. He sucked violently on her nipples and she gasped in shock. He was surprised at how tiny she felt and he was overcome by the urge to pick her. Carrying her upright under the arms he moved her against a wall and pinned her there. He continued kissing her breasts, then her neck and finally her lips. Her legs dangled in the air until she finally came to her senses and wrapped them around his waist. He set her down only to have her help remove his clothing. Soon he was naked in front of her, with only his hardness separating the two of them.

"I want you to fuck me against the wall Mr. Starks." Her dark almond eyes looked up at him pleadingly.

He pulled on her panties so they were halfway down her legs and inserted a finger. She was so smooth, and his finger felt like it was entering into an open jar of honey. She shook as he did it.

"I'm going to make you wait first." He teased her. Having made up his mind he wanted to take back control. "I don't think you want it enough yet." And his finger slowly went deeper as he said it.

"Oh God it feels so good. I need your big cock inside me."

"Hmm not yet." He gently tried to insert another finger and found it too tight. He went back to stroking the outside of her entrance, enjoying the slick feel of her.

"Please, be careful. I'm so sensitive. You'll make me cum. Oh my God."

He slowed down and stopped. "Maybe you are ready."

And picking her up again he held her against the wall. With her hands on his shoulders she gently lowered herself onto him. His cock stopped at the entrance to her pussy. She really was quite tight and he had to force her open despite her wetness. Taking it slowly he allowed her to set the pace at first but soon he became impatient for more.

"Oh God, be gentle, please Mr. Stark." She begged as he moved faster.

As he went harder her body began banging against the wall. If anyone was outside they would know exactly what Mr. Stark was doing to his student.

Moving away from the wall he set her down on his desk and motioned for her to flip over. With both knees on the rough table she presented herself to him and he entered her once more. He reached around and began playing with her clit as his shaft moved in and out of her. He listened to the sound of her ass slapping against his thighs and his fingers playing wet notes on her pussy.

It did not take long for her to begin outright screaming. She shouted his name as she did. "Fuck me, fuck me harder Mr. Stark. Oh God, oh God" And he felt her body shake as she came.

Her legs were spread apart and he forced them together, making her pussy impossibly tight. He looked down at her reddened ass, and the cute sight of her stockings and garter belt, and her panties still halfway down her legs. Now grasping her by the waist he set a harsh rhythm, pulling and pushing her into and out of him until he could take it no longer and his cock pulsed inside her.

He pulled himself out and watched as her slit closed shut behind him and then his cum oozed out of her.

She collapsed on his desk, knocking off a few pens and crumpling his papers as she did. He stared down at her beautiful back side. His hardness had yet to fade he and walked around to her head, where her cheek was against the desk. Her face was flushed and sweaty.

Wordlessly he pushed his cock towards her mouth and she knew what he wanted. Without even moving her hands she opened her mouth and allowed him to slide in over her tongue. She gagged when he reached her throat. He shoved his cock in and out, allowing her to clean it for him. When he pulled it out she finally steadied his shaft with her hand and licked off a final bead of cum from the tip of his head.

"Was I a good girl for you Mr. Stark?"

"Very good."

"Do you need more, Mr. Stark."

"No, that's all for now Tina."

She stood to her feet and began putting her dress back on.

As he came to his sense he remembered the time card and felt less like the dominant instructor. Who was in charge here after all?

"Tina ... I ... I hate to ask this of you, but ..." and he gestured to the card.

"Don't worry Mr. Stark." She took the card as if she knew far more than he did and signed the next blank square. "I was kind of hoping I'd be your first time with a student, but I also suspected this." And she pointed at Maddi's signature.

John winced. "I'm sorry about that."

"No, it's fine. Really it's a good thing. It means this won't be the last time that I leave this room with the taste of your cum in my mouth."

***

John wasn't sure what to expect from his week. The girls came to class the next day and nobody seemed to acknowledge that anything had happened, but they were all still in dresses with full makeup and this time it didn't seem like Maddi was the only one making seductive gestures. It was still subtle though, nothing outrageous.

Tina had told him that the other girls knew not to come to the room when she was there. How much did they know now? He couldn't help but stare at Alice and Jade, wondering if their turn with him came next. At one point he asked Alice a question, and she took a long moment to lick her bright red lips before answering.

He began imagining what Alice would look like with her clothes off. Her hair was auburn red. It was pretty hard to find dye these days, it was almost certainly natural. Would the hair beneath her panties be red as well?

And Jade -- so shy. Would she be wild in bed? Would she scream as loudly as Tina had when he fucked her from behind. He could barely imagine having a conversation with her let alone watching her strip and demand sex like the two other girls.

When the class ended he again announced the same routine. Go work on your problems and find me if you need me in my office. As three O'clock slowly came around he found himself pacing and agitated.

Who would knock? And should he play innocent, and work on engineering? Perhaps he was being too presumptuous. But his dick would not go down and he had to eventually tuck it into his waistband so as to not present too lewd of a sight for whoever came in.

Once again, at almost exactly the top of the hour he heard a knock on the door. Alice walked in and set her books on the table. For a few minutes he actually convinced himself that they would only work on problems and that would be that. But his own desire got the better of him and all it took was the slightest of touches from her before the tutoring session ended in a blur of flesh and discarded fabric.

During the brief moment when he had been trying to control himself, John had thought back to what Tina had said. That the injections not only made him hornier, but also weakened his ability to resist temptation. He had never even had to fight his urges in the hotel. Now that he had some control over who he slept with, he found his animal passions overwhelming any sense of discretion at all.

The change from having sex three or four times a day down to only one was surely contributing. But a small part of him enjoyed his lack of control and he denied himself the opportunity to have Tammy bring him a girl from the hotel each evening.

The following day during his office hours he was not surprised that Jade was the one to walk in. It had been an unusually cool day, and she was wearing a sweater and jeans. She nervously asked some questions about the day's problems and John answered politely. But instead of starting anything, she continued asking questions. He worked through more and more of the book, waiting for her to make any sort of move.

He noticed the dark hair on the back of her neck was damp with perspiration and finally she spoke out. "Sorry, I'm just going to take this sweater off, it's getting uncomfortably warm."

"Of course."

And he watched with anticipation as she removed her sweater, revealing a tight fitting tank top. Her large breasts were propped up by her bra, the straps of which he eyed hungrily. The sweater got caught on her hair as she pulled it off and he stood to help her untangle it, placing an unnecessary hand on her shoulder as he did.

After two hours of constantly imagining her without her clothes he had grown stiff in his pants and his erection gently nudged her in the back. But if she noticed she made no sign of it and smiling sheepishly, she turned to another question.

Feeling suddenly like an unprofessional lout, John redoubled his efforts to focus on the problems at hand. He certainly felt the tension in the room, but perhaps it was just him. When another hour passed she finally said she should leave for dinner and he let her go.

As soon as the door shut her pulled down his pants to rub his throbbing erection. Knowing there were severe consequences for ejaculating (if somehow this could be detected) he finally relented and put himself in order. The card in his pocket was burning a hole through his shirt and he knew he could not fall behind. Peeking his head out the doorway he found Tammy waiting at the end of the hall.

"Tammy, could you help me for a moment?"

She walked toward him as he spoke, "I umm, I actually need a signature for my card today and was wondering if you could do me a favor?"

"Good Lord, you struck out? Okay I'll call in one of the hotel girls."

"Actually, would you mind finding Maddi in her dorm and asking if she could stop by?"

Tammy had her usual, shit-eating grin. "Of course, John."

***

If John had thought it through he might not have asked for Maddi. He wanted someone forward, who he wouldn't have to beat around the bush with. And after three days of her teasing him in the classroom he was lusting for her body.

But by the next day he regretted it. It was clear that the classroom dynamics had shifted. Jade had always sat next to Maddi, but now the girls has changed spots. In general they were less chatty with each other and seemed to vie for his attention more -- all except Jade who acted like a spurned lover. Had she wanted him to take initiative?

They all shared adjacent rooms in a dorm across the courtyard. It's possible they had been spending their evening together when Tammy had arrived and pulled Maddi out with a message from John. If that was the case then it looked like he had chosen a favorite. And even if they didn't know now, the card would tell them later. Of course, if they kept to their daily schedule, it was Maddi's today. Who would actually show up in his office?

As it turned out, Maddi came again to him. This time there was no pretense of studying -- no book and no pencil. She walked in with an air of entitlement and began unbuttoning his clothes immediately. But he was greedy for her touch and could not stop himself from fucking her. The last comment she made before leaving was that maybe next time they should "study" in his dormitory. It was so much more comfortable there.

***

Tammy brought five girls from the hotel spread over the weekend. He welcomed the respite from the drama with his students and used his free time to plan the week's lessons. Especially for the undergraduate class. His smaller graduate class shifted to noon so that he could hold a two-hour lecture for the Freshman class at 9AM.

The lecture hall could seat 100, but there were only 70 students registered. Tina had been right. The atmosphere of the energetic young women felt more like a concert hall than a lecture theatre. They were seeing a man for the first time in a long time. The internet had collapsed during the upheaval of the plague, and for whatever technical reason television had also gone down at a later point and had yet to be restored. These young ladies had not even seen a moving image of a man in months, and here was a handsome, very muscular professor right in front of them.

From the beginning he had been swarmed by girls trying to make a personal introduction. He shook hands, answered questions about the course that could have certainly waited, and even repelled a couple hugs from more persistent students.

Alice was there with him that day, each of the girls were to take turns as his TA in the class. She gave him a knowing wink as he disengaged himself from the embrace of a particularly aggressive freshman.

Later, when he ended the lecture, he announced office hours at 7pm. Once again he was swamped and had to ask Tammy for help in leaving the room.

His graduate class seemed to go better. The girls were still not fully happy with one another but the tension had softened over the weekend. Tina attended his 'office hours' and he found a growing preference for spending time with her.

When they had finished and she was putting her clothes back on, John gambled on asking a few questions.

"Tina -- I noticed our class has been a little edgy the last few sessions."

"Ha ha, yeah you could say that."

"Is there -- is there anything I could be doing better?"

"Mr. Starks ..."

"Please, when we're in here, please just call me John."

"John, I think it was always bound to be messy. All of us do want to learn and contribute to rebuilding society, but you've got to understand we have other incentives too. Having a baby means guaranteed security. You'll be taken care of by the Agency for your whole life. For someone like Jade, or even me, that's a big deal. And if you're Maddi, getting pregnant is a status symbol. Really wealthy or powerful women -- like the women at the very top -- they often have a man as a type of servant -- they're called bedwarmers. Someone they let their friends borrow for massive favors or sell for a night to top bidders. If you get pregnant, it shows you have access to a man like that."

12