After the Plague Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw his pale reaction, "I'm sorry, it's all so grim."

"That's alright. I knew about the Agency providing for women who got pregnant. That's why so many girls want to join the hotel program."

"Yeah, of course there's that. But I also wouldn't short-change our physical needs either. Most of us have experimented with other girls during the last couple of years, but for me, that's not my first choice. Being in this class, being with you, it's the kind of hot fantasy I lost sleep over before it actually happened."

"I've never been called someone's hot fantasy before."

"Haha, well you're a real babe John. A nerdy engineer isn't turning anybody off anymore! So I think you're being too hard on yourself. Things are going to be weird. You have your own needs. And I'm not just talking sex. We all know about your timecard. We see that grumpy police woman following you around. You have problems too." She hesitated for a moment and then asked, "Did you want me to say something to Jade for you?"

"No that's fine."

"She was waiting for you to make a move you know. She did want something to happen."

"Thanks Tina. I appreciate your insight. On all of this." And he kissed her on the cheek.

***

The undergraduate office hours were a nightmare. He needed a different system. There was a crowd around the door when he opened it and he had to make a lineup. He doubted that the graduates had told these Freshman anything about their experiences, but it was possible that there were rumours or expectations. He finally agreed to see ten girls at a time, and after evading questions about his life for the last two years began strictly enforcing a rule that all questions had to concern class material.

He ended the session after three hours, feeling absolutely smothered and knowing he had to face the girls for lecture first thing in the morning.

The following day passed by in much the same vein. He did his best to rebuff the undergrads, Alice joined him for office hours which now felt like a welcome reprieve.

He told his undergrads in the lecture that he was organizing them into groups of 7, each of which would get a one-hour tutorial every week. This resulted in a much more subdued hour, though he noticed a disturbing trend of attention-seeking.

Tammy escorted him from a tutorial session to his graduate student office hours and she wasn't in a good mood. She in fact pulled him into an unused bathroom and forced him on his knees, something she hadn't done in a few days. After he finished servicing her she made a comment about his numbers being weak. He assured her that his timecard was full, ten per week, but she said something about that being only a minimum. He wondered if she was evaluated based on his performance.

He resolved to put it out of his mind. Wednesday was Jade's turn and he wanted to be delicate. She arrived in his office with the same timid steps, but her appearance was completely changed. Her makeup was thicker. Like she was going to go out to a bar. And she had a shorter skirt and her tight blouse strained to keep her large breasts inside of it. The top three buttons were undone, enough for an office scandal in the old days. Her looks were at complete odds with her attitude but they voiced a message that she was perhaps unwilling to speak aloud.

Even so, she had her books in hand and went straight to asking about problems. They worked diligently for an hour and John almost exasperated that nothing would happen when suddenly the lights flickered.

"Oh, I hope everything is okay." John waited looking at the ceiling.

But the lights flickered again and then the room turned black. His study had no windows and only the faintest light came from the door crack to the main room.

John waited in silence for the lights to come back on. Sometimes blackouts lasted for minutes, sometimes for hours.

Jade did not speak so John softy told her, "Let's just wait one more minute and see if they come back on and if not we can open the windows in the lecture hall and work out there."

The seconds ticked by and then John felt it: Jade's hand on his knee. Her hand crept up higher and squeezed his leg but stopped short of anything else. He reached over and placed his hand on her thigh. He heard an intake of breath in the dark.

Then there was the creak of a chair and he felt her standing. Gingerly he guided her in the dark and she sat down on his lap, his erection pressing against her. And leaning down she began to kiss him. In the dark her lips were soft and warm. Her kisses were tentative and he had to hold himself back. He couldn't remember the last time he had been kissed so lightly. Lovingly?

He slipped his tongue inside her mouth and her form seemed to melt on top of him as he did. As much as he tried he could no longer hold himself back and began kissing down her neck, between the buttons on her blouse. She moaned.

He unbuttoned her top and helped her take it off. He searched out her breasts through the padded bra in the dark. He slipped his hand beneath the cup and felt the hardening nub of her nipple on the center of his palm as he groped her. He pulled her left breast out from her bra and began sucking on her nipple. It was so large, like a soother in his mouth. He knew that she did not have a Hollywood body -- perhaps this had been part of her reluctance. All the other girls could have been bikini models, and she was like a 50s pin-up model.

The lights flickered back on just for a moment. He caught a glimpse of her. Strands of dark curly hair askance over her forehead, flushed cheeks and round face. She moved to cover her breasts but the light had already gone dark again. She giggled at her own modesty.

They resumed kissing and her hips began moving against his. She fumbled with his belt and stood up to help him take off his pants. Her hands fumbled for his hardness, grasping it in the dark and stroking his shaft softly. She moved her fingers faster until he was grunting and then he sat back down pulling her on top of him.

When he entered her she cried out sharply. His hands roamed across her body, her legs, her back. He let her set the pace, slow and deliberate. As he heard her getting closer he took pleasure in the feel of her breasts against his face, the sweat of their bodies between them. They finished together.

***

Thursday passed without event and it was almost the end of the week once again.

On Friday morning, Tammy knocked on his door earlier than normal and wordlessly invited herself in. Indicating that he was to disrobe, she made her way to his bedroom while he was still busy taking off his underwear. By the time he caught up to her she already had her pants off and was climbing onto his bed. Was he going to have to fuck her?

"Don't get any ideas, I don't have any need for your cock. I'm just sick of cumming standing up."

He stood there silently.

"Go ahead John, get to work."

Meekly he positioned himself at the foot of the bed and placed his head between her legs. She smelled musky. He had become accustomed to only having sex with women who were perfectly prepared for him. But Tammy had no desire to please him. Not by shaving, or putting on makeup or wearing pretty underwear.

He was getting better at bringing her to climax and did his best to rush the process. Tammy seemed to appreciate his effort and when she came, patted him on the head.

"Good boy, John."

His now hard cock bobbed in place. Something about him enjoyed her power and despite his growing dislike for this woman he had to resist the urge to climb on top of her and bury himself in her pussy.

"Alright, just let me wash up and I'll head out." John once again feigned professionalism to excuse himself and headed for the door.

"What you don't like the scent of my pussy on your breath?" She stood and grabbed him by the arm to stop him from moving. "That's too bad, because class starts in five minutes and I need to deliver you on time." And as she said it she reached beneath his hard cock to squeeze his balls, with just enough grip to cause him pain.

He didn't respond but when she released him he left to retrieve his clothes in the entranceway, making no moves for the bathroom.

***

Friday morning's lecture went by quickly. He took up some questions from the homework, worked out a few examples on the board and then asked the students to break up into pairs to discuss a difficult problem that he has posed to them. He circulated among the front row, while Maddi, his TA for the day, walked around fielding questions in the back. It was at this point that he heard the doors swing open and Tammy walked in.

She normally waited outside the doors for him to leave, but she made a bee-line right for him.

"Hi Tammy, can I help you?" John tried to remain calm despite her abrupt entrance.

"No. I just received a phone call from head office. Apparently, I need to help you to help yourself." She paused as if angry to even be having this conversation. "John, take off your shirt and your pants."

"Holy shit, Tammy, let me just dismiss the class." He looked out over the stunned audience, trying to lock eyes with Maddi. Perhaps Maddi could dismiss the girls while he dealt with Tammy, but he couldn't locate her right away and had to whisper back to Tammy, "Please calm down, we can work this out."

"Do it John, now." Her hands were on her hips, uncomfortably close to her holster and baton.

John obeyed slowly. Trying to salvage his dignity, he remained in his boxers in front of the classroom and avoided the urge to cover himself up in any way.

What could she possibly want? He had given her an orgasm only an hour ago.

"Okay, I need one of you girls as a volunteer" Tammy's speaking voice was loud enough that she didn't need to shout.

The girls looked nervously at one another, but seeing their professor in his underwear, a few were brave enough to gamble on what might happen next.

Tammy picked out a student in the front row, who sheepishly came forward. John couldn't remember her name but knew her as one of the more forward students in his first tutorial. Not brazen, but self-confident.

A few of the students had taken to putting on provocative clothing, plunging necklines, short shorts and so on. The student stepping forward had chosen a uniform, presumably from her high school days, with the skirts perhaps rolled up a few inches higher than would have been regulation in the past.

"How old are you, girl?" Tammy asked impatiently.

"I'm eighteen, miss."

Tammy turned to John, "See, good enough John. No need to talk yourself out of this." And she took a step closer to the frightened freshman, "Girl, show Mr. Stark here your tits."

John tried to interject, "Tammy, stop right there. If you really need to do this we can go into a back room."

"No. You stop John. The other girls need to understand what is expected of you."

Tammy turned back to girl and nodded brusquely, "Show us your tits then love."

In a daze, the girl nodded. She had long straight brown hair which she had to push back over her shoulders to get to the buttons on her blouse. Her fingers trembled as she worked. She pulled open her blouse, revealing a girly bra: pink and blue dots on a white background. John stared at her cleavage. There was no denying that she was pretty, and her breasts, though not overly large, captivated his attention.

"I said, show Mr. Stark your tits."

The girl bit her lips. She angled her body away from the audience of students so that as few as possible would be able to see her. Her eyes were locked on John's as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She let it fall to the floor.

John did his best to look only at her face but the red blood rose up inside him and his eyes moved to feast on her body.

"John, I want you to walk right here in front of her."

He did so, and his shuffling steps revealed a tent in his boxers. When he stood directly in front of her he had half a mind to pick her up and suck on her little nipples right there.

"Now listen" Tammy spoke to the girl now, "I see you shaking you poor little thing. That's because you think Mr. Stark here is in charge. But that's not the case. Women are in charge now. Do you want to know why I'm so sure of that? Why don't you step forward and smell Mr. Stark's face."

The request took the girl by surprise. Such a strange thing. She stood to her tip toes and as she leaned in her breasts made the slightest contact with his chest, and his erection pressed into her waist. She inhaled deeply next to his face, expecting to search perhaps for some type of cologne.

"What does he smell like?"

There was a long pause as the girl tried to come to terms with her own senses.

"I said, what does his face smell like?"

Finally the girl responded. "It smells like vagina."

John and the girl, standing so close, continued looking at each other as Tammy spoke.

"Good" Tammy's devilish grin was back. "John can you explain that?"

John spoke slowly and quietly, "I performed oral sex for you Tammy."

"How often does that happen?" Tammy asked.

"Maybe every other day." John knew the questions weren't going to end. He knew what she wanted so he continued. "You make me take off my clothes and get on my knees and serve you."

"And do you like it?" Tammy pressed further.

"No." John replied.

"Do you get an erection?"

"Yes." He admitted.

"That's because you're my bitch, John. And the sooner these girls learn that you're not in charge, the better for everyone here."

Tammy paused, considering what to do next. "Girl, put those nice tits of yours flat on this table" And Tammy motioned to the desk as she said it.

The girl took a couple of steps, exposing herself briefly to the audience and then bent over the desk, causing her skirt to ride up the back of her legs. John saw the polka dot panties peeking out from the bottom of her skirt. Then Tammy turned back to John and lowered his boxers. A general gasp went up from the room.

John began desperately to think of a way out. He felt like is he had kept his clothes on he could have fought Tammy. He was too valuable for them to just throw away. They would have surely given him a new officer.

But, now completely naked in front of his own class, he felt like he would do whatever he was ordered to. And he couldn't take his eyes away from this girl's exposed skin. Her legs trembled and his cock felt like a divining rod being drawn toward the flesh under her panties.

But he could never fuck her in front of an audience of his students. How would he face them, or face himself if he did?

"Girl, are you ready?" Tammy asked.

"Yes" she claimed quietly.

But it might not have been what she expected. Instead Tammy pulled aside the student's underwear and slid her fingers into the girl's slit. The girl gasped at the intrusion but took it with forbearance.

Tammy fingered the poor student, none too gently, and in the quiet of that hall the sounds of her juices could be heard well past the first row.

Then Tammy turned to John and wiped her fingers off on his erection. Moving back to the girl, Tammy pulled her underwear down around her ankles and then fingered her again, eliciting moans that could not be repressed. Repeating this process twice more, Tammy seemed satisfied that John's cock was finally ready and began playing with it, spreading the cum evenly from his tip to his base.

Tammy then grabbed hold of him by the middle of his penis and dragged him forward. He stumbled ahead so that when he stopped he was inches from the girl's exposed skin.

Tammy continued stroking and only after John made a low moan did she cease her movement and left her hand throttling the base of his member.

"I'm going to leave now," Tammy said, "and you can do whatever you want to do to do," And she let go of his throbbing cock.

The empty feeling of Tammy's hand withdrawing left John desperate for more. The edges of his vision clouded over and all he saw was the student in front of him. The pale, soft skin between her stockings and her plaid skirt. Her pink pussy oozing white in front of him.

John stood there, oblivious to the echoes of Tammy's footsteps on the hard floor as she walked away. The door shut behind her. Whatever happened next was John's choice. And he had already made up his mind.

12