After the Reunion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie put her arms over my shoulders, leaning forward right in front of me so that her 'garment' gaped open at the top, letting me look down on her bare tits, "Wanna play?" she asked, "I'm horny."

Uhh, yeah! I grabbed around her waist, turned us around, plopping her down on the bed and snapped one of the handcuffs on her wrist, the other end on the corner of the bed around the vertical oak rail on the headboard, then her other wrist the same.

Addie pulled at the handcuffs, but not with the intention of getting loose, just being playful; not that she could have gotten loose, even if she had wanted to. Other than being fur-lined for comfort, they looked and felt like real steel and locked like real handcuffs would.

Then I did the same with her ankles, pulling her legs apart across the bed, clicking the cuffs to the corners of the footboard.

Addie and I hadn't ever played like this before. I was having fun wondering what I was going to do with her next now that she couldn't move. Unfortunately, I had a thought, "Love, did you happen to see any keys in that box?"

She pulled, not hardly being able to bend her knees, even. "Oh God, NO... I don't know. Go look!"

I stepped over to her desk and there, in the bottom of the box, were two sets of keys. "No, there aren't any, what now?" I asked her, with real concern in my voice.

She pulled harder, this time actually trying to get her wrists out, but I'd locked them down fairly tight, tight enough that she couldn't get out. "I guess I can call John, see if he can come over," I told her. John's the locksmith who changed the locks in Addie's stores when she opened them.

I found my phone and dialed his number, then pretended to hit send.

"Hi, John... yeah, I know it's kind of late... umm, we have kind of a little emergency here." Addie started to say something. I held my palm up and listened intently to the silence on the phone.

"Well, when do you think you could make it?"

"Sure, can you hang on for just a second?"

"What, hon? He can't come tonight. What did you want to say?" She shrugged, getting a disgusted look on her face and muttering something about not wanting anyone to see her like she was.

"Okay, soon as you can would be great... Adriana's kind of... in a rather embarrassing situation right now."

I laughed at what John didn't say, because John wasn't on the phone. But Addie didn't know that. "Thanks, John, if you can get here any sooner, please let us know. We'll be here."

I hung up and sighed, "He's out of town right now. He said he'll be back probably by noon tomorrow and head right over." Addie responded by groaning and trying again to jerk her arms and legs loose. I tried to keep a serious look on my face.

"Jonah, you bastard! You did this on purpose!" Addie shrieked, expressing her frustration at no one in particular. Apparently, she thought that Jonah sent the cuffs with no keys, hoping that exactly this would happen. I'm going to be in so much trouble!

I picked up the blindfold she'd found earlier. "Long as we're here, we can still have some fun, can't we?" I tied it around her head, covering her eyes, then ran my hands up and down her bare hips and waist, pushing the thing she was wearing (I don't know what the hell to call it! It's not nightgown, not 'underwear', all I know for sure is that it's fuckin' hot!) up over her tits and leaned down sucking one in my mouth and pinching the other between my thumb and forefinger.

Addie groaned, thrusting her chest out as much as she could. My hand, the one pinching her nipple, snuck its way down her tummy to over her panties. "You're soaked," I observed, then rolled her nipple between my lips and reached underneath her panties, rubbing just barely inside her pussy lips.

"Were you this wet that night with Jonah's fingers inside you?"

Addie's hips were gyrating back and forth, trying to draw my fingers deeper inside her, "Uhuh," she groaned.

I left her tit and kissed down her tummy, tickling her belly-button with my tongue, then lower to the edge of her panties. "Mmm, you smell so nice," I told her, "I think you need a pillow."

Addie was groaning and humping the air with her hips while I retrieved a pillow from the top of the bed. "You want one under your head?" I asked her, "you might be here a while."

"Yes please," she moaned, "and then fuck me, hon, I'm so turned on!"

I helped her lift her head and put her soft, feather-pillow underneath it so she'd be comfortable, then started to push my pillow under her butt, a nice thick memory-foam one. She had to struggle to lift herself up off the bed, but between her lifting herself and me pulling the pillow underneath her, we managed. Her cunt was so much more exposed that way.

I crawled between her legs and resumed licking and kissing her tender skin. "You know I can't get your panties off now, don't you... and I don't want to tear them again," not after the work she did sewing them back together. Besides, they were just so sexy how they barely covered her pussy lips with the thin, satiny material. I thought again how she would have looked walking into that club with nothing on except those panties and that skimpy lingerie thing. Oh, and the fishnet stockings and heels she still had on.

I pulled the panty aside with my fingers and nuzzled my mouth over her wet cunt, getting another loud groan from her. Mmm, she tasted so good, I couldn't stop my tongue from reaching in between her lips and licking and feeling her hard, little clit between my lips.

I knew I couldn't do this long. I needed my cock inside her so damned bad and her writhing and moaning weren't helping at all. I pushed back and stood, pulling my shirt over my head when I had another idea. I stepped around to the side of the bed, leaned over and sucked a nipple in my mouth again, released it, nibbled on her neck, and told her, "I don't want you to come. I've seen you... I know you can do it."

I climbed off the bed and quietly opened the drawer on her nightstand, watching Addie writhing on the bed. The vibrator and remote that she'd bought in Virginia City were in their case right where they were supposed to be. I took it out, slipped the remote in my pocket and climbed back on the bed alongside her... and pushed her panties aside and slipped the vibrator deep inside her cunt, then pulled her panties back in place.

Addie's hips jerked, trying to pull away and she pulled on all four of the cuffs again, struggling to get loose, "Oh God, Oh God!" she moaned.

I pulled the remote out of my pocket and turned the vibrator on low, then the thrusting action on low, knowing that it would grow inside her with the little protrusions expanding and teasing her. "Remember, you can't come," I told her. And turned it up a little higher, climbing off the bed.

I watched Addie writhing and moaning for a minute, then went over and sat in her makeup desk chair to watch, turning both the vibrations and thrusting action to about three-quarters. I was watching the LED lights on the remote and remembered what the sales girl said. I turned it up all the way, so it would be thrusting about eight-inches inside her, then when it was at the maximum size flipped the switch to turn it off and turned on the vibrator to its maximum. Then sat back and watched Addie with that thing going inside her cunt, the vibrating protrusions and clit stimulator. Addie was thrashing around, moaning, her head flopping back and forth, strange noises coming from her mouth.

My problem was that I was about to burst. My own body was shaking with lust. I pushed my pants and shorts down and turned the vibrator off. Addie was panting, breathing hard, and I climbed between her legs, pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and replaced it with my cock, slipping inside her hot, soaking wet cunt. Oh God, I groaned as her exquisite tightness, even after the big vibrator inside her. She squeezed and I nearly lost it almost immediately.

With Addie's hips on the pillow, my steel-shaft cock deep inside her, I was moaning; Addie was moaning; I pulled out of her and pushed back in, again, and again, and couldn't hold back any longer. My muscles tensed through my body and I felt Addie's body begin to shudder and her vagina milking me. We both orgasmed so fucking hard!

I collapsed on top of Addie and kissed her, realizing it was our first kiss of the night. When I was able to talk again, I told her, "That was fucking incredible!"

"Uhuh, was!... now figure out how to get me out of these."

I climbed off of her and off the bed, pulled the blindfold off her, then went over to the box, reached inside and pulled out the keys. "Maybe these will help."

She gaped at me, "You bastard!" she screeched at me. "You knew they were there the whole time!"

I grinned at her, that grin when you've been caught and you don't know what else to do. "Uhuh,"

"John, what about John? That phone call?"

"There was no phone call. Totally fake."

She glared at me, her eyes little slits. "Your kids are going to grow up fatherless."

"You do know, you're not unlocked, yet, right?"

"And I better be, damn soon!"

I laughed, "So what's in it for me? If you're just going to kill me?" I felt like being generous. I actually gave her the sets of keys, one set in each hand. "Maybe I should call Ethan. I'm sure he'd come over to protect me." She tried fiddling with the key, to put it in the lock, but shortly gave up.

"Just unlock the fucking cuffs, please! I have to pee."

"Your language is awful. I think Jonah wore off on you... You still going to kill me if I let you loose?"

She let out a big sigh, "No, I promise. Maybe a little bloodshed, but no death."

"You're still not exactly convincing that it's safe."

"Please, hon, I really do have to pee."

I took the keys back from her. The first set I tried on the ankle cuffs was the wrong one. The second one worked. "You have to admit, this was fun," I told her.

"Yeah, but next time it's you that's getting cuffed." I did think that might be kind of fun but not for a while. I thought Addie probably needed a little calm-down time before I let her do anything like that. Like a year or two. Better yet, maybe on my fortieth birthday. Before I undid the last one on her wrist, I asked her, "Wear what you have on to bed? I like it." She glared at me. I wasn't sure if that was a 'yes' or 'no'.

Once they were all unlocked, she hurried off to the bathroom and I realized that I should have unlocked the ones around her wrists and ankles, rather than where they hooked around the bed-frame. She still had all four cuffs securely attached to her wrists and ankles. I still had the keys so took them to her, sitting on the potty. I hoped my gesture of kindness would forego any serious physical injuries.

When I climbed in bed, my thought was, 'thank you, Jonah! That was incredible.'

A few minutes later, Addie climbed in bed with me, still wearing the little thing and panties, but without the fishnet stockings. She snuggled up to me and I asked, "Am I forgiven?"

She laughed, "Not a chance, but I'm going to pick the time and place for retribution."

Friday morning, Addie told me she had some appointments to get ready for her date. That night, when she got home, she'd been transformed; her skin was glowing, her nails were painted a gorgeous pink and her hair was lustrous. "Fresh waxing, too," she said.

There was no sex that night. She wore one of her long, lacy nightgowns to bed, and we snuggled, but when I started to pull the strap down off her shoulder to nipple-nibble, she stopped me, saying, "Not tonight, hon; Nick, maybe, tomorrow."

God, I was hard; from the combination of wanting to make love with my wife and the thought of my wife's date, that only made me want to make love with her that much more. It seemed like our wild night had been a lot longer than two nights ago!

Addie was up early Saturday morning packing her suitcase. She showed me the light blue, lace panty/bra set she'd bought. Her dress was in a garment bag, but she took it out and held it in front of her. God! It was dark blue, peek-a-boo lace, except a liner around the boobs and hips; and short, mid-thigh. She's gonna knock this guy's socks off!

When she was putting it back in the garment bag, she told me, "I'm going to Robert & Michelle's; he's picking me up there."

"And after?"

"I'll go back to their house, unless..."

Unless. Unless, I knew exactly what the 'unless' meant.

She went back to finishing packing, clothes for tomorrow, makeup, perfume, new heels. Watching her, it really dawned on me; we're actually doing this! Adriana is going on a date with a guy; a single, eligible guy. No doubt this was the stupidest, most asinine thing I've ever done, to let her; no, encourage her to go on this date. I couldn't stop her, though. My rock-hard cock held me captive wanting her to do this.

She finished and I carried her bags out to the new car. "You have their address?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I do, already entered it in Amber (what we'd named the 'voice' in the navigation/self-driving system)."

Kids were still in bed, sleeping in on Saturday. Addie went in Katie's room, woke her up with a kiss and told her, "Mommy's going to be gone tonight. Going out of town to visit a friend."

Katie rubbed her eyes and told her, "Love you, Mommy."

Addie smiled, "You too, sweetheart. You be good for Daddy. Maybe you guys will do something fun today."

She glanced up at me and I nodded, "I'm pretty sure we'll find something fun to do."

Then we repeated pretty much the same thing in Kevin's room with him.

After Addie had talked to the kids, I walked out to the car with her. "How you feeling?" I asked her.

"Nervous, scared, anxious... horny," she said. She kissed me and asked, "How about you, we're in this together, you know."

"Nervous, scared, anxious... maybe terrified would be a better word. But horny as hell, too. This is a stupid thing we're doing, but so damned exciting! I'm going to be a wreck till you're home tomorrow."

"Go do something with the kids. Let them keep you occupied."

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm planning to do that, but I don't think it'll help much."

"You sure you want me to do this?... I can still call and cancel."

I hesitated. I did kind of want her to call the whole thing off. Stay home with me and the kids, just call a complete halt to this crazy thing we were doing, to all of it. Go back to last May before we went to that stupid reunion. But I couldn't. It was too damned exciting. It had brought new life into our marriage, not that we were bad before, but now...!

"No, do it. Go, have fun. Don't hold back. I trust you."

Addie looked like she almost was ready to cry. "Love you, ya know; be back tomorrow."

I tried to smile, but my insides were tearing me apart. "With a story for me, maybe?"

One last kiss, then as she closed the door on the van, "Maybe," she said.

12