After the Reunion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addie was taking it all in, the lust on her face stronger, more pronounced with every passing second, "Please, Nick, please."

I heard his voice for the first time, soft, full of his own lust, "Patience, babe, we've got all night... and lots more nights." Oh God! Addie had dipped her fingers inside her, wetting them with her copious pussy juices and smearing on my cock. I tried to close my eyes, to block out what I was seeing, block out what I was hearing and feeling.

Nick picked up my wife, her stocking-clad legs wrapped around his torso. He turned and pressed her against the wall, leaving room between them that Addie tore at his shirt, tearing buttons. Nick frantically pushed his shirt off, baring himself from the waist up. Addie's hands were up and down his chest, running her fingers through his chest hairs and Nick forced the gap closed between them, Addie's bare tits against his bare chest, and their lips came together again; not gently, but with the desperate need of two almost-first-time lovers.

The sounds of love weren't legible, just grunts, kisses and moaning noises. Nick carried her to the bed, laying her on her back and finished taking off his clothes, letting his swollen cock pop out in full view. Like Addie had said, the lens followed them exactly, filling the screen with their bodies.

Addie had scooted up on the bed a little more, and Nick lay down beside her, kissing her and running his hand down her tummy. His lips had moved once again to her breast at the same time as his hand disappeared into her panties.

Then as Addie's body writhed and moaned with Nick's hand inside her panties, he moved his lips back to hers, quieting the wailing that had begun to come from her lips. Addie's fingers were opening and closing, gripping and releasing the bed covers, seemingly outside her control.

The present-time Adriana, the one torturing my cock, pulled her panties aside, forcing my cock into the groove of her soaking wet pussy lips, then let the silk close back over us both, now rubbing me through her panties and her hips up and down, my cock sliding between her pussy lips... just not inside her... where I almost uncontrollably wanted to be!

Nick pulled his fingers out from her panties, his fingers wet with his juices. His hands were shaking as he pushed her panties down and off her. She still had on the sexy, black stockings.

Nick rolled over on top of her. I couldn't do it, couldn't watch. I needed to, but couldn't. I opened my eyes only for a second just as, on our big screen, his cock started to enter her. I felt out of control, couldn't stop myself from coming. I closed my eyes tightly again and heard Addie's loud scream of lust on our speakers.

Just in time, Addie rolled away, off of me. I felt a relief that my cock was out from between her panties and pussy, but so fuckin' close to having lost control and needing to come so fuckin' bad!

I opened my eyes and looked at her. She'd pulled out a big dildo, something I'd never seen her with before, and was plunging it in and out of her cunt, wailing along with the woman on our TV screen.

I couldn't look at that woman, the one that was being impaled with Nick's cock. My eyes glanced at the TV with that woman's legs wrapped around the guy's butt as he pumped in and out of her; then back at my wife beside me, her face grimacing and pushing the dildo in and out, humping with every push.

I closed my eyes tightly, listening both to the woman beside me and the same woman on the TV screen, both nearing a climax. I tried to block the sounds from my brain but couldn't. I even tried grunting loudly to block it, but it was a pretty damned feeble attempt.

The television Addie screamed, "Oh God, Oh God, Nick, Ahhh," the wailing going on. Nick's groans were nearly as loud. I didn't dare open my eyes to see it. Not now. Maybe later, another time, when Addie has released me from my orgasm prison.

The Addie beside me screamed as well. I looked and she was on her back, the dildo making hard, short, quick stabs into her pussy. I could see her muscles straining with each stab, her body writhing.

She finally stopped with it deep inside her, breathing hard, panting. After a moment she pulled it out of her, looked at me and carefully pulled the gag out of my mouth. I was relieved, frantic to get loose. It wasn't to be, though. Addie put the soaking wet dildo up to my lips and let me taste the tip, licking her juices off it, then running the entire thing over my lips like an ear of corn.

She stopped the video on her phone, telling me and watching me, "There's lots more. That was just the first time of many. But first, I have a question."

She hesitated, a long pause, "Who was the pretty redhead with you last night?"

12