My Sneaky Wife Jennifer

Story Info
Jennifer has been working late, is she cheating?
1.7k words
3.76
103.8k
79
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Jennifer and I had been married for almost 10 years. We had settled into a routine of having sex every Saturday. We were both tired after work everyday. I'm a construction worker and Jennifer is a senior legal secretary. The sex on Saturday's was great. We took our time, we tried new and different things, basically just trying to keep that spark alive.

Jennifer would have to stay a little later sometimes if a big case came in or, opposing counsel would bury them in paperwork. On those days she would come home, grab a quick bite to eat, jump in the shower and go straight to bed. This started happening a lot more often, for a few weeks in a row. She said she was so tired that we didn't have our Saturday sex for 3 straight weekends.

One Friday night, Jennifer came home late and said that a fellow senior secretary was leaving. They were throwing her a going away party on Saturday night. I asked her why she was just now telling me this. She said they were so busy on a new case, that she'd completely forgotten about it, until she was reminded this afternoon. I told her that this would be a month since we last had sex, and that I think this whole thing smells like a dead dogs ass. I walked away and slept in the guest room.

We didn't speak much to each other Saturday. I changed the oil in my truck and mowed the yard that afternoon. After all that work, I decided to take a shower. I was standing in the hot water, letting all the dirt, sweat and oil, rinse away, when the shower door open. Jennifer hugged herself to my back and kissed me between my shoulder blades. She told me that she was sorry and she hadn't realized that it had been a month since we had done anything.

She moved around in front of me and let the hot water hit her naked body. This time I pressed my own body into her back. I reached around and took her beautiful C cup tits into my hands. She thrust her chest forward and moaned. I squeezed them while I leaned down and kissed her on the side of her neck. She reached behind, grabbed my ass, and gave it a nice squeeze.

Jennifer turned around, put her arms around my neck and to kissed me. She told me that she's gonna reward my patience right now. She lightly pushed me against the back wall of the shower and dropped to her knees. She moved her head and took my semi hard cock into her mouth, while lightly tickling my heavy balls. In no time at all, she was swallowing my full 7 inches. Once she started working her throat magic, I was spewing a months worth of cum into her eager mouth.

After she was done we finished taking our shower. I threw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt and made my way to the kitchen. A ball draining blowjob sure makes a man hungry. I was sitting at the island drinking a tea, when Jennifer came in wearing a sexy top and a short skirt. She had spent a lot of time on her makeup as well.

I asked what was so special about tonight that she had to dress so sexy. She said that she just wanted to look good and did I have a problem with that. I told her that she looked so good, I could ravish her right there on the kitchen floor. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She told me that the cab was waiting for her outside, said she'd see me later and walked out the door.

I stood there dumbfounded about what had just happened. I thought to myself that something isn't right. I took the skillet off the stove and went into our bedroom. Sitting there on top of the wardrobe was receipt from Victoria's Secret. She'd bought a pair of crotch-less panties, a suspender set, and a lacy bra. Upon finding that, I started taking drawers out of her side of the wardrobe and dumping them on the bed. In the second drawer, I found a small manila envelope.

I opened it and inside were 4 boudoir pictures. The two photos on top she was wearing a semi see through black teddy with black knee stockings. I immediately recognized that they were taken on own bed. The third photo was Jennifer arching her back thrusting his bare tits up in the air. The fourth was Jennifer standing at the end of the bed, bent over with no panties on. Her legs were spread and you could see that her pussy was wet and open. She was looking over her shoulder at the camera with a slight smirk on her mouth.

I slammed the photographs on the bed and looked one last time into the envelope. At the bottom, was a card for the Holiday Inn across town. I flipped it over and it read, Top Suite 1. Filled with anger, I took of my sweats and threw on a pair of jeans. I slammed my feet into my boots, grabbed the keys to my truck and peeled out of the driveway.

I was angry. I was sad. I was hurt. Inside my head, I couldn't believe that Jennifer would cheat on me. Why, what did I do wrong? Driving to the hotel, I was questioning everything about our marriage. I was questioning my manhood. I felt myself getting more and more angry as I drove. I called my sister Janet and told her what was going on, and to meet me there. Janet told me she was already across the street at the shopping center and would meet me in the lobby.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled up to the hotel. I opened up the middle console and pulled out my 9 millimeter. As I closed the console up, Janet knocked on my window and told me to put the gun back, there's no reason for me to go jail. Instead, I put it under my seat and got out. Janet handed me the room keycard she got front the front desk. We walked through the lobby and got into the elevator.

It seemed like a long ride to the top floor. Janet was telling me to calm down and not do anything rash. I just kept looking at the red numbers indicating the floor. I had already made up my mind that whoever Jennifer was cheating on me with, was in for an ass whopping. The elevator doors opened and I flew out into the hallway, like I was shot out of a cannon. Janet caught up with me and grabbed my hand. When we got to the door Janet took the keycard from me, and slide it into the slot. It clicked and I slowly started to creep in.

All of a sudden, I got pushed from behind into the room and the door closed. It was dark and I couldn't see a thing. I hollered for Jennifer and then a soft light came on. There in the middle of the bed was Jennifer. She was wearing the same outfit as she was in the photos. She was rubbing her finger up and down her slit. I opened my mouth to say something and Jennifer asked me how I liked the photos.

In a shocked tone, I asked her who took the photos. Jennifer told me that Janet had taken them for her. They planned this whole thing as a sexy surprise. She was quickly strumming her clit while talking. She finally sat up on her knees and told me to get my clothes off and ravish her like I said would in the kitchen. I quickly started stripping naked, while Jennifer laid back again, spread her legs and started fingering herself.

My big, thick, cock, slapped against my stomach as my jeans and boxers came off at the same time. I walked to the edge of the bed, grabbed Jennifer's ankles and pulled her to me. She yelped in surprise. I put my cock at her entrance and in one thrust, slammed myself balls deep into my wife's pussy.

She screamed in delight, then grabbed my head and pulled me to her lips. Jennifer and I were making out like teenagers, as I thrust wildly into my wife's wet snatch. About 30 seconds later, she moved her head to the side and yelled that she was cumming. I felt her flood my balls with hot liquid. I grabbed the back of her knees, put them in the crook of my elbows and kept drilling myself deep, hard, and fast.

I was like a man possessed. Jennifer just kept cumming and telling me to fuck her, while shaking her head side to side. 5 minutes later, I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. I breathlessly told her that I was going to cum. I leaned down to kiss her. Jennifer took my head into her hands and looked me in the eyes. She told me to fuck a baby in her pussy. Hearing that, I came in Jennifer so hard, I literally saw stars and collapsed onto her body.

Jennifer was licking and nibbling on my ear, grinding herself into me. Her ankles were wrapped around the back of my knees. She just kept telling me, to give her my baby. I was pumping ropes and ropes of cum into my wife's pussy. When I finally stopped cumming, we both just laid there breathing hard. It was the most pure form of raw sex we ever had.

I finally stood up. Jennifer still had her legs, wrapped around my legs. I looked down at Jennifer and told her that I loved her. She was looking me in my eyes and told me, that she couldn't wait to have my baby. I reached down and grabbed her beautiful stocking covered foot, and started kissing the inside arch of her foot, when we heard,

"Holy shit that was hot"

Seadog777
Seadog777
647 Followers