After the Reunion Ch. 22

Story Info
Our forced abstinence continues.
5.8k words
3.96
10.1k
6
7

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

Saturday Evening, November 11, 2028

Saturday we went to dinner with Kayla and Ethan. Joanie was at our house babysitting our two little people. Kayla has worn sexy clothes since the first day we met her and I couldn't help but anticipate... especially when I watched Addie getting ready; putting on her makeup, tiny little panties, no bra... and the nearly transparent blouse... the one she was 'supposed' to wear a camisole under for at least a little modesty, but didn't; and the almost micro red, leather skirt, all from hers and Kayla's fashion show. My cock was hard as an iron bar before we even stepped out of the house.

We met Kayla and Ethan at the restaurant; it was kind of a cross between a restaurant and nightclub. We'd never been there before. It's upscale, everyone dressed nicely (the women much better than 'nicely'). There was a woman singer with a guitar and several couples dancing; fairly subdued, mostly slow for the 'aged' crowd that was there.

Kayla had on a dress from their fashion show... which reminded me, this was the night of Mom and Laura's fashion show... and more with our dads. I was pretty sure they'd go through with it this time.

Anyway, Kayla's dress, the one from the fashion show; emerald green, short, V-neck dipping all the way to her navel, barely covering her nipples, with a transparent lace inset, even bigger V at the back with another lace inset. It was a little hard to take my eyes off her. If I hadn't already been hard from watching Addie dress, I would be then.

Our food was great, service okay, but not nearly as great as the food. After we ate, our waiter cleared our table and brought us drinks that we'd ordered. Addie was still drinking her strawberry lemonades and the rest of us had fairly light alcoholic beverages. I didn't need to worry about it for driving, but Ethan and Kayla, one of them needed to be able to drive home. Both Ethan and I had a hard time taking our eyes away from our sexy wives.

We sat and listened to the music for a bit until Ethan asked his wife to dance with him. Likewise, I asked Addie. We put our arms around each other, cheeks together and shuffled around the floor, somewhat to the music.

When the second song started, I whispered to Addie, "This isn't how you and Nick were dancing."

She smiled, perhaps remembering that night, then whispered back, "No, it wasn't," and her lips crushed against mine, her tongue invading my mouth, soft lips moving sensuously. At the same time, she moved my hands from her back down to her butt, then pressed herself tight against my groin and my chest and wrapped her arms around my neck, never breaking from the kiss.

I went along with her, pulling her even tighter against my erection and kissing her back just as hard as she was kissing me. After a few moments, she broke away from the kiss and breathlessly whispered, "THIS... this is how we were dancing," then resumed the kiss.

God! And it's been a week since we've had sex.

We danced another song, like Addie and Nick had 'danced' then sat down to catch our breath. Pretty much all the blood in my body had pooled in a relatively small body part, causing said part to stiffen quite noticeably.

Shortly after, Kayla and Ethan sat as well. After a brief interlude of just people watching and chit-chatting, Ethan asked Addie if she'd like to dance. I wondered if he'd seen how she had been dancing with me and hoped that maybe, just maybe...

So, naturally, I asked Kayla. I certainly had no objection to getting my hands on Addie's hot, sexy store manager again. Especially after that night the end of September! The sight of that silk dress with her nipples poking holes through the thin material didn't hurt any, either.

Out on the dance floor, we started out holding each other in a much more modest manner than Addie and I had. Kayla's hands were just on my shoulders and mine around her waist with several inches between us. "You know," Kayla said, "there might be someone here who recognizes us, so we better be careful."

I looked around, didn't see anyone I knew, but she was right. We probably needed to be a bit circumspect, so I nodded my agreement.

"But then," she went on, "maybe I don't care," and she changed our positions quite significantly, wrapping her arms around my neck, snuggling close and pressing her cheek to mine and nibbled on my earlobe. God, my libido was going to kill me before the night was over!

I glanced over where Addie and Ethan were dancing and realized that neither of them seemed overly concerned about 'being seen' either. Addie's arms were wrapped around Ethan's neck and her lips were just inches from his, her eyes gazing up at his.

My attention went back to Kayla, hands on her almost bare back and pulled her a bit tighter. That night a few weeks ago with her pussy pressing down around my manhood came roaring into my mind. Then she added to my consternation with the whispered, "I'm not wearing any panties..." then the topper, "Adriana and I both took them off."

Oh God! I almost had an accident right then.

Then the song ended and the woman singer put down her guitar, announcing that she was taking a thirty-minute break. We all sat down and Addie suggested that we should probably go home to relieve our babysitter.

Before agreeing with going home, I put my hand on Addie's leg, right at the hemline of that tiny little skirt and massaged just a bit, working my hand up closer to - you know where. Addie suggested, "Maybe Kayla and I should trade places for a little bit."

She said it loud enough so that Kayla and Ethan could hear from across the booth.

"Maybe," Kayla suggested, "I have a better idea... why don't we go to the car where we have a little more privacy."

Apparently, her suggestion didn't even need any considerable thought or approval. Addie said she had to go to the restroom before we left. After a moment, Kayla said she'd probably better go, too.

While our girls were gone to the restroom, Ethan and I were sitting in the booth, kind of slack-jawed, wondering 'what the hell?' and I'll admit I, and undoubtedly Ethan, was damn well looking forward to the next little while, whatever it might be.

When they got back, Ethan and I slipped out of the booth and we all headed out, after paying the bill, of course.

On the way out, Addie whispered in my ear, "I told her."

"You told her... what?"

She cocked her head like it was the dumbest question she'd ever heard. "Told her about our little two-week agreement... that we're a week into it... and that you're suffering, especially tonight." She innocently and 'accidentally' rubbed the palm of her hand over the rock-hard object in my pants. "Think she took it as a challenge... I just told her no playing with the joystick."

I rolled my eyes back, I wasn't too damn sure how much of any 'playing' I could take without making a gooey mess that would leave us grounded for another week.

Ethan and Kayla own a Ford Mustang, two-door; sporty as hell and perfectly suited to Kayla and Ethan, but not in the least practical for four people, so we all climbed in our Odyssey.

Damn! I was befuddled with a whole range of emotions as Kayla and I climbed into the back seat: We'd never done anything even remotely like this. There was the 'fashion show' night with some pretty hot messing around; and the night before we'd met Robert and Michelle where Kayla and I had actually fucked. But never just making out like a couple of horny teens... with our spouses as two more horny teens in the seat right in front of us.

I was excited, nervous and more than a little scared. Kayla is sexy as hell and the dress she was wearing that night had me drooling all night. Then Addie's comment that she'd told her about our 'no sex, no come' arrangement and Kayla had taken that as a challenge... to what? Prove that my cock can't resist her? If that's her game, I was afraid she's right and Addie and I would be looking at starting the two weeks all over again. My cock had been hard and ready to explode all evening!

Once we were in the back seat next to each other, Kayla traced my lips with her beautiful, manicured, sexy finger. "I've been wanting to do this all night," and she leaned over and kissed me. Her lips were soft, moist, hot and open. Her tongue invaded my mouth and her arms wrapped around my neck.

My heart was pounding; I kissed her back as she was kissing me; my hands began exploring, one hand reaching underneath her dress at the deep 'V' of her cleavage, feeling the soft, bare skin of her breast and nipple, squeezing, pinching, and eliciting a deep moan from Kayla's mouth into mine.

This had gone from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. One of Kayla's hands went to my cheek, caressing like a lover. My free hand, not on her tit, was on the back of her neck, underneath her hair, pulling her lips even tighter.

I had no idea what might have been happening in front of us... it was so far from my mind at the moment, that Addie and Ethan might as well have not even been there.

Kayla pushed her dress off her shoulder, baring her left breast, the one I'd been massaging, then breathlessly whispered to me, "Suck my tit."

Who the hell was I to deny the beautiful lady! My lips wrapped around her breast and sucked it in deep, my tongue toying with that hard, extended nipple. Kayla let out a loud, extended groan. At least I thought it was her, it could have been my wife in the middle seat.

While my mouth was busy on Kayla's nipple, my hand went to her leg, below her dress. When my hand inched its way up her hip, she definitely wasn't wearing any panties. She hadn't fibbed about taking them off - if she'd worn any to begin with. Knowing how Kayla liked to dress, I wouldn't have been surprised if she hadn't.

"Unbutton your shirt," Kayla said to me as my right hand was working its way to the inside of her leg. I was still sucking and nibbling on her tit, eliciting small groans. She spread her legs apart a little giving me access to that slit between them.

What she'd said about my shirt finally entered my consciousness and I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from her nipple, sat up and pulled my hand away from the inside of her leg to pop the buttons of my shirt. While I did that, Kayla was nuzzling my neck with little nibbles. God, my cock was hard!

The buttons undone, Kayla pushed my shirt apart and her lips wrapped around one of my nipples. I groaned. She had no mercy! My left hand wrapped around her soft hair and I put my right hand back on her hip, then to the slit between her legs.

She was hot and slippery and I felt her whole demeanor change when two fingers slipped inside her. Her body stiffened and her lip's grip on my nipple increased significantly. I knew I was getting close to being beyond the point of controlling myself, but damn, this was so fuckin' good!

Kayla sat back up, pulled my fingers away from her pussy and said, "Ethan likes it when I suck his fingers clean," and put the two fingers in her mouth and sucked.

Between the feel of Kayla's lips sucking my fingers, imagining that it was my cock she was sucking, and glancing in the seat in front of us, seeing Addie's head bobbing up and down at Ethan's waist, I felt myself going beyond any possibility of control. I reached my other hand inside my pants and pinched my cock - hard. Painfully hard, hoping to stave off the imminent orgasm that would add another week to my suffering.

It worked. The sharp pain from the pinch on the head of my cock and squeezing it tight averted the sticky mess... at least for a moment. Kayla grinned and said, "I'll take that as mission accomplished," and pointed toward the other two in the van.

Addie was most definitely swallowing Ethan's cock down her throat. Kayla pulled my face back to hers and kissed me again, then said, "I'll bet you wish I could do that to you... so do I."

We watched my wife blowing her husband right up to the point where Ethan's body tensed, his face grimaced, little squeals came out of his mouth and he grabbed the back of Addie's head, shoving his cock all the way in her mouth, obviously pumping cum down her throat. I had to reach inside my pants all over again, pinching the head of my cock to stop myself from coming. It wasn't as violent as before... but still!

Kayla's dress was still off one shoulder, baring her tit. After her husband came in Addie's mouth, she pulled it back up and pushed her dress down, saying, mostly to herself, but still loud enough to hear, "I hope he'll be able to fuck me later. I'm so fucking horny!"

I was pretty sure she'd be able to get him in the mood after they got home.

Kayla and Ethan climbed out and into their own car and Addie and I got in the front seat of ours. Thankfully, all I had to do was tell ours to go home as I wasn't sure at all that I'd be able to drive after the experience I'd just had. Addie hadn't bothered fixing her blouse and still had a bare tit with a very extended nipple that looked like it'd been sucked on. God, I wanted to! But knew I didn't dare. I wasn't sure that a pinch would stop my orgasm again, no matter how hard it was.

"You probably better do something with that," I told her. We still had to take Joanie home, or I guess that I did. And it was possible that she'd be up watching TV, so probably not a good idea for Addie to have a bare tit when she went in the house.

She wasn't. She was sound asleep on the couch. Addie snuck in our bedroom without Joanie even knowing we were home. I woke her up and drove her home, giving her three twenties for taking care of our little people.

When we got home and getting ready for bed, I started to wear my boxers, but Addie scolded me that there was a rule. I had no idea what she might be wearing yet, as she had the covers pulled up. I found out soon enough... nothing. I groaned when she threw a leg over me, spreading her pussy wide, rubbing against my leg. "It looked like you and Kayla were enjoying yourselves... I know Ethan and I were," she whispered in my ear, then nibbled on my earlobe. God, the woman had no mercy!

"You're so hard... and I'm so horny and want you inside me so bad!" she said.

"We could, you know. No one's stopping us except your rule... it's not like when you made a deal with Samuel," and I nibbled on her nipple just to drive the point home.

She moaned, making me hopeful, then, "No, but even worse, it was a deal between us. That'd be even worse to break. I just wanted you to know you're not the only one suffering."

I thought a couple minutes, seven days, twenty-two hours and eighteen minutes... not that I was counting, knowing that every day and night will be worse than the one before... if I survive that long.

Sunday was a typical Sunday, except for Addie calling her mom to find out about their Saturday night with my parents. She was in another room, away from the kids and I couldn't hear much, except I could tell she was excited. When she came back in the room with the kids and me, she told me, "They did it! Said they'd tell us about it Wednesday, after Kevin's birthday party."

Kevin, our baby, was turning five on Tuesday! He'd need all the fingers on one hand to count out his age. Unfortunately, Tuesday was Addie's volleyball game night, so we'd decided to have his birthday party on Wednesday. Both our sets of parents were coming, Nicki and Livvy, Kayla and Ethan and a couple of Kevin's friends from pre-school. We'd gotten him a John Deere riding tractor; one of the good ones, all metal, battery powered, bucket on the front. He loves tractors and we knew he'd love it.

Now I had to wait until Wednesday to hear about my mom and dad playing 'games' with Laura and Travis.

Monday and Tuesday were pretty anti-climactic compared with the few days before. Addie and Susan made plans to go to Richland and check out that possible store location the following Wednesday, the twenty-second. "You going to see Nick? With Susan along?" I asked her.

"No, don't think so. I'm picking her up at her house at eight and it'll be an over-and-back day. Besides, not sure exactly how I'd introduce him to Susan, maybe 'Susan, meet Nick, my boyfriend. Would you mind leaving us alone for an hour so we can fuck?'."

We both laughed at the absurdity of the situation. But, yeah, the very thought got me hot. Of course, it didn't take much to get me hot by then, either. Like turning on the Hallmark Channel, seeing one of the actresses and magically, her clothes disappear. God, I was a horny mess! And Addie was helping a lot - wearing absolutely nothing to bed.

Tuesday's volleyball set was the closest they'd come to losing. Three games and they won the third by three tiny, little points. It wasn't even a particularly good team they were playing, either. Just nobody could do anything right. It was an eye-opener, that they're not invincible.

Kev's party on Wednesday was a big success. We'd bought a giant ice-cream cake at Dairy Queen with a big Spider-Man decoration, words coming out of his mouth, 'Happy Birthday, Kevin!'

As our parents' only grandson, they tend to go a little overboard with their presents. The same thing happened on Katie's birthday last July. We'd asked everyone else to please bring something relatively inexpensive. Grandparents, though, are uncontrollable. And yeah, he was more than a little excited by the John Deere. We made him open it last after he spent some time playing with his other presents. He went tearing all through the house on his new tractor.

I'd been anxious ever since Addie told me our parents had 'done it' to hear them tell us about it. I'd kind of forgotten about it during the party, but after all our friends went home and Kevin and Katie went to bed, Addie and I were both anxious. Our parents were a bit nervous, too.

And naturally, Kevin was wound up and didn't go to sleep until almost nine-thirty. Katie was asleep half an hour earlier.

The six of us had been sitting in the living room watching a couple old 'Lucy' reruns. Even after this long, seventy-plus years, she's still one of our favorites. After Addie checked on Kevin and closed his door, she came back into the living room and turned off the TV.

Then we sat there in silence, our parents glancing back and forth at each other, like they were daring someone else to speak first. Finally, Addie asked, "Okay you four, this is ridiculous," then she looked at her mother, "Mom, you start, tell us what happened... no, I have something to say first."

She hesitated, "I'm going to admit something so you'll understand that we don't think there's anything wrong with whatever you might have done... Mom, Dad, you thought you raised a perfect little girl. Kristi, Russ, you were marrying your son off to a sweet, innocent girl... well, I need to tell you that none of that was true. In college I had a boyfriend, you remember I told you about Tanner? Well, we slept together... a lot." She watched the other four in the room.

No one was saying anything. I know that what she'd said about my parents thinking she was so innocent was absolutely true. I'd told Dad some things a few weeks ago, but I'm sure he thought that was just recent. And I have no idea if he'd said anything to Mom.

"He was at my ten-year reunion last June. He'd married my best girl friend from college. I hadn't seen either of them since college. Later that night... after the reunion... the four of us played a game... and ended up sleeping with each other. Me with Tanner and Matt with Tanya... and we have several times since then, too. We've even switched partners on dates, too... and enjoyed every second... and our sex with each other has been absolutely incredible!"

Like I said, I'd mentioned this to Dad, but asked him to not say anything to Mom. And from the looks on Laura and Travis' faces, they hadn't had a clue. Of course, I hadn't gone into nearly that much detail with Dad, either.

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers
12