After the Reunion Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only reason I told you about that is so you'll understand that Matt and I have been there. We know how exciting it is. And we sure as hell don't think you did anything wrong... Now, we want to know."

Laura and my mom both gave Addie a big hug. I think there were tears down Laura's cheeks. "Honey, we had no idea."

"I know Mom, we were hiding it, afraid for you to know. And we have other 'friends', too. So now you can tell us about your Saturday."

Laura looked around the room, then, "Well, Kristi and I went shopping like you suggested. We bought each other two dresses and some lingerie; underthings and a nightgown." She looked over at my mom, "We bought things that we'd never buy for ourselves..."

"Oh my God, I couldn't believe what she bought me. I didn't think I'd ever be able to wear them, even for Russ!" my mom said.

"Well, what you bought for me was just as bad," Laura said, "I couldn't even wear a bra with one of them... and it was so thin... my nipples..." Her face had turned a bright red.

"And you loved showing off that sexy body, didn't you?" I was flabbergasted. This was my MOTHER talking about sexy bodies and buying her friend a dress that would show off her nipples!

"What about yours, Kristi? What did my sweet mother buy you?" Addie asked.

"I would never, EVER wear it out of the house..."

"No, no, no," Addie cut in, "you are both wearing them out to dinner with Matt and me. I'll wear the one Tanya bought for me. Yours can't be any worse than that one."

Both women acted horrified, their faces having turned whitish. Laura reacted first, "Honey..."

"It's not up for argument, Mom," then she looked over at my mother, "or you either, Kristi. We ARE going out... and soon. I'll make us all a reservation. Dinner, then dancing... A week from Saturday. That'll be right after Thanksgiving... now, last Saturday night?"

We guys hadn't said a word, just enjoyed. I could tell from their expressions that my dad and Travis had enjoyed their wives' embarrassment... and now it was going to get even better.

Mom and Laura just looked at each other again, like they were daring the other to start. Finally, Laura said to Mom, "Your turn, Kristi, I started last time."

Travis spoke up first, "Can I say something here? That night was incredible and neither of you have a thing to be embarrassed about. You're both so beautiful and you deserve to flaunt it a little."

Addie was sitting next to her dad. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're so right, Daddy. I'm proud of all four of you."

I think that broke the ice a little so that my mom could begin to talk about it, "We were both so scared. Neither of us had ever done anything like it before. We put on makeup, jewelry and one of the new dresses. I felt like a little girl playing dress-up..."

"But the dresses most definitely weren't 'little girlish'," Kristi said, then nodded to my mom to continue.

Mom's face turned a bit red again, "Especially the underwear wasn't," she said.

Then she went on, "The Saturday before, we got to that point and couldn't do it; changed back into something reasonable and never let our guys know what didn't happen. This time, though, we hugged and took a deep breath. Then we held each other's hand and... gave our guys a show... of course that first time, we weren't wearing our sexy dresses. Well, maybe a little sexy, but not like the other ones... at least we could wear a bra with those."

"And what a show it was," Travis said, "I think I can speak for Russ, too, we were amazed when these two gorgeous women stepped into the living room."

Dad nodded, "Amazed, shocked," then apparently realized he might be taken wrong, "in a good way, I've never seen Kristi look so beautiful... and Laura..." he rolled his eyes, obviously entranced all over again.

"Then there were the 'other' dresses... the ones you want us to wear out," Laura said. She looked over at my mom who looked like she was mouthing the words, 'not gonna happen', and I had to laugh. "You should have seen their eyes when we wore those in the room."

Dad said, "We thought we were shocked the first time... but this..."

"You're wearing them out, both of you!" Addie reiterated once again.

Mom and Laura were still shaking their heads NO.

"Then it got interesting. We still didn't know if we could do it," Laura said.

They looked at each other again. "The nightgowns," Mom said, "little baby-dolls. Neither of us had worn anything like them for years... and NEVER in front of someone else."

This was totally fascinating to me. Dad and Travis were looking like they'd eaten a canary, the shit-eating grin on their faces.

"This time, though, Kristi stood in front of Travis and I was in front of Russ," Laura said, then a long hesitation, "we took their hands... and led them to a bedroom."

Then nothing. "And?" I asked, hardly able to sit.

"And... we're not going to get into details after that. Use your imagination," Mom said.

I looked at Dad and Travis, who had huge smiles on their faces. "I think that's enough, too," Dad said.

Addie and I looked at each other. I didn't know what else to say. They did it, actually did it! "Okay, here's the deal," Addie said, "A week from Saturday, like I said, we're going to dinner, then dancing... and here's the rules." She hesitated a bit, looking back and forth to our mothers, "Mom, Kristi, you're wearing those dresses. I'll find one if I have to go buy it... Mom, your date is going to be Russ. Kristi, you're with my dad..."

Laura started to say something, probably object, "No," Addie went on, "that's what we're doing. And I'm going to rent three motel rooms..." she hesitated, "I have another idea, if it'd make you more comfortable, Matt and I have friends I know would do the same with us and I can get four rooms. What you do when we get to the hotel, who you go with will be your own business... So?"

This time our respective parents silently checked with their own spouses. After probably two minutes of silence, Addie's mom said, "Okay."

Then everyone's attention was on my mom and dad. They looked back and forth at each other and a couple minutes later, Mom nodded her approval.

"We have to wear those dresses? Rather wear the other one," Kristi said.

"The second ones... and no argument about it," Addie answered.

I was anxious to see those. I couldn't imagine my mother wearing something as sexy as she had made it sound.

"Our friends?" Addie asked.

Another look between Laura and my mom, then Laura answered, "Yes, if we're switching dates, you should too."

"I'll call them," Addie said.

She didn't call Kayla, but when she came home Thursday night, she told me, "I asked Kayla about that night with our parents. She called Ethan and they're in." She gave me a big grin, "I told her the theme of the night is going to be SEXY... I'm guessing you'll probably enjoy what your date will be wearing... and even more later."

God! And the hotel rooms. Would she?

Addie told me, "I made the reservations, too, dinner at Colavita's Italian for eight. I asked if we could have Alessandro as our waiter, but she said he was visiting in Italy, but his daughter was waiting tables and she's very good, too. Then, the Marriott. Four rooms. The clerk asked if we wanted them together and I told him 'God no, separate floors even'." She laughed, "That got me a strange look, but he made them... all on a separate floor. I can pick up the key cards that afternoon."

Wow, this seriously was going to happen. "I just hope our parents aren't too nervous to have any fun," she went on.

That night I lay in bed, naked, my naked wife all over me, and thought about the possibilities of a whole night with Kayla - alone, in a hotel room, just the two of us. We'd tried it before and it had been a minor disaster; she'd chickened out at the last minute and we slept in separate beds. I didn't think that would happen this time. And Addie would be in another room with Ethan. Damn! I looked at my watch. Two days, twenty-three hours, nineteen minutes until 10:47 Sunday night. But who's counting?

Addie made some calls Friday concerning the building in Richland. She got the name of the realtor handling the building and confirmed a meeting at the building Wednesday.

And my guy came through with his promise to finish my project, the one for Nick and Addie's 'modeling session' Monday. He was there nearly all of Friday morning and I was thrilled with it. You couldn't tell that a thing had been changed if you didn't know to look. It was going to be perfect!

Saturday, we took the kids and dogs to Ontario to visit our parents, first Addie's for a few hours, then mine, just to be sure that all was good. It was. Mom and Laura were still apprehensive about going on that 'date' but they were willing, and I think looking forward to it, even if they wouldn't admit it. Our dads? They're men... need I say more?

We had lunch at Kristi and Travis' house, then stopped at the store briefly. Susan was so damned excited about the possibility of moving that she was beside herself. The store was busy and thankfully, Sheila was there helping to get ready for 'Black Friday'. Addie hadn't said anything to her, but she was in line to be the new Ontario store manager. She was going to wait until after the trip to Richland Wednesday to tell her, in case it fell through for some unknown reason.

Dinner was at my parents' house, then home. After we'd tucked the kids in and gone to bed that night, all I could think about was ONE. MORE. DAY! But who's counting, right?

Sunday was a lazy day around the house. It was cold for mid-November, and there was even a twenty-percent possibility of snow the next couple days. My mind hardly wavered from the upcoming night. It had been a LONG two weeks! For both of us.

Addie was giving little hints during the day that she was as keyed up as I was. In spite of the chilly weather, she wore a pair of tight, short shorts and a camisole top that wasn't intended to be a top at all. Of course, we weren't going out and we had the gas stove in the living room turned up so it was comfortably warm, but still... Damn, she looked sexy!

At eight-thirty the kids went to bed. We read them each a story, then sat on the couch and turned on the TV. An hour-fifty-four minutes to go! But who's counting!

We turned on an old rerun of 'The Office' on Netflix. You have any idea how long it takes to go through four episodes? Pretty damn close to an hour-fifty-four minutes; a very LONG hour-fifty-four minutes!

At ten-forty-five we were climbing into bed. Addie was wearing her sexiest little nightgown, one she'd bought to wear with Tanner. I still remember vividly Tanya and me sneaking down the hall and peeking in their bedroom, watching them, the night she'd first worn it with him. Afterward, Tanya changed into the one she'd bought for me. Damn, what a night! Addie had worn it a couple times since for us. Both times, our sex was nothing short of spectacular.

And she was wearing it that night, after two weeks of torturous wanting! She climbed in bed, snuggled up to me, kissing me... God, I hated myself for what had just come into my mind, "Hon... I..."

"I've had the Ben-Wa balls in my pussy... ever since that Sunday night... for tonight."

Ah shit! Okay, idiot, blurt it out, "Hon... Nick's coming tomorrow... I think... will one more night kill us?"

She moved back, looking at me with a shocked expression on her face, "What? You're not serious?"

I could hardly speak, not even believing what I'd just said, "Yeah... I... just think... it'd be better for you... with Nick." My face must have had the most hang-dog look ever. I wanted to make love with my wife so fuckin' bad... but, with what I had planned...

Needless to say, it was a long night.

12