After the Reunion Ch. 24

Story Info
Our parents begin to enjoy life to the fullest.
4.9k words
4.44
9.6k
8
3

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

Tuesday, Nov 21, 2028

I was still on a drug-like, sexual high all day Tuesday from watching Addie's 'modeling' Monday. She had told me that after showering, she'd posed in several more positions, naked of course. They'd made love in the shower, then once more right before Nick left at two-thirty, shortly before I got home with the kids. By my count, that was four times during the day that Addie had had Nick's cock buried inside her cunt. God!

I spent most of Tuesday ordering stock for the stores. Addie is more of a people person, wanting to spend time in her stores with her customers and her employees, leaving most of the grunt-type work to me. That's why her business has been so successful. She still has the same philosophy as when she opened that first store in Ontario... her customer's satisfaction is the only thing that matters... and her profits have soared because of it. Plus, she makes every employee feel like they're an integral part of the business, whether it's a store manager or part-time sales clerk.

The volleyball game that night was considerably different than the week before. It was a much better team they were playing and still won the match in just two very decisive games. With my libido in over-active drive, watching those women in their revealing tights and sports bras, I had to constantly rearrange myself so as not to be so damned obvious, especially watching Kayla after our conversation Monday... and wondering about Saturday night.

And then there was Diane, the oldest woman on Addie's team. Addie said she's fifty-one, but damn she looks good in that uniform. She's tall, just a couple inches shorter than Kayla; pretty, strawberry-blonde hair curled around her face; fairly small boobs, but just right for her slim body. For whatever reason, we'd never socialized with her or her husband, except at the volleyball celebratory dinners.

She's athletic as hell, been on Addie's team since Addie organized the team six years ago. I had never paid a lot of attention to her, but with her about the same age as our moms and as good as she looks in that skimpy uniform, she made me think about what my and Addie's mother would look like in something a little less conservative than they always wore.

That thought made me shake my head, still totally amazed. My mother and Travis! My dad and Laura!

I couldn't wait to get home that night! In a way, it's nice that normalcy often injects itself back into our lives. Little things, but they bring us closer together; like buckling the kids in the middle seat of the van, reading a story to them at bedtime, then switching and reading another little story. I smiled, thinking that soon it was going to be three stories.

Just like with Katie and Kevin, we told Cyndi, Addie's OB/GYN, that we didn't want to know the baby's sex until he/she was born. She made sure that the picture of the ultrasound she'd given us wouldn't show whether or not there was a little penis.

Anyway, I got sidetracked. We'd tucked the kids in and read them their stories and waited for them to go to sleep before going to bed ourselves. The waiting and anticipation are always frustrating and exciting, almost like foreplay itself. We snuggled on the couch, and I'll admit that my hand wandered to play with a skimpy-bra-covered tittie under Addie's blouse.

When my fingers were first exploring the underside of her boob, Addie admonished me, "Just a while longer, wait for the kids to go to sleep."

Then when I began rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, her tone changed just a little, "Mmm, on second thought..." and the next noise from her lips was a quiet moan. There wasn't much doubt as to my mood, with the tent that had grown larger in my pants.

After probably fifteen minutes of fondling and necking, trying to be quiet, Addie got up, pulled her blouse back down and opened the kids' doors, checking on them. She came back a moment later and said, "They're asleep," then took my hand and led me into our bedroom. "I have to shower," she told me with her sexy grin. "Don't go anywhere," she laughed.

Fat chance! I'd been looking forward to the next little while for the last weeks. Our love-making last night was way less than my fantasy of what it'd be like after the two weeks, in spite of my huge orgasm, and I was pretty sure that tonight would be a lot closer to what I'd anticipated.

I undressed and lay down on the bed, a little self-conscious because of the pole extending out of my groin so I pushed the blankets down and climbed under the sheet. Then had to laugh at the little tent the sheet was making. Anything to occupy my mind over the next ten-fifteen minutes.

Except it was longer than ten or fifteen minutes, a LOT longer. I hadn't thought to check the time, but she seemed to take forever, even after I heard the shower stop and I tensed with anticipation. If anything, the little tent of the sheet only grew as time passed. What the hell is she doing, I wondered.

When she finally did open the door, she was wearing the same lavender, silk baby-doll from the night before; her black hair brushed out, long and luxurious, reaching below her shoulders. Then when she climbed in bed with me, I could smell the perfume she'd put on.

"I'm horny, wanna fuck?" were the first words out of her gorgeous mouth.

God! I hadn't even had a chance to form a word when her lips were on mine and her tongue was probing the inside of my mouth.

I pushed the sheet away so our bodies were tight together and my hands explored her soft skin underneath the silk of her little gown, down to her butt, over her silk panties, pulling her tight to me, all while we kissed and we both were moaning.

God, I wanted my cock inside my wife's cunt. But there was something I needed first.

I pushed Addie over on her back, then lifted my lips off of hers about an inch and whispered, "I want... want you... to... finish what you started Monday... for Nick."

I felt her body tense, "Honey, I... "

"To make yourself come... I want to watch." Then I took her right hand and moved it down to the inside of her thigh. Right at the edge of her silk panties, indicating what I wanted.

Addie spread her legs apart just a little and tentatively moved her fingers, brushing them against the outside of her panties and moaned softly. She never finished what she'd started to say.

I sat back on the bed to just watch and see what unfolded. Addie's eyes were closed, her legs opened a bit more, her left hand was rubbing up and down her tummy over her silk gown and the fingers of her right hand were running up and down, pressing down just a bit, creating a very sexy camel-toe in her panties.

She wasn't hurrying, slowly building up the sexual tension, but it was obvious how damp her panties were becoming. The hand rubbing over her gown had ventured a bit higher, to the underside of her breasts and her hips had begun moving along with her fingers that were pressing her panties into her pussy.

And then... her fingers were underneath the elastic of the waistband. Addie's face looked like she was in an entirely different world; eyes closed, mouth gaping open in a moan, a look of concentration on her face. My eyes traveled back down toward the space between her legs, stopping a moment to watch her left hand on her breast, rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, then further down, where two fingers had partially disappeared inside her pussy.

God, I was turned on! My fingers briefly wrapped around my cock, spreading the slippery pre-cum before I realized what I was doing and pulled my hand away.

Addie's groans and whimpers had grown louder as two fingers were working in and out, in and out of her pussy, a little deeper each time, until they were all the way inside her, up to her knuckles and she added a third and kept them inside her, her hips grinding up and down on them.

I wanted to see better, so began to tug her panties down. She realized what I was doing and lifted her hips off the bed, letting me pull them all the way down. God! Addie's fingers were inside her, but not just resting. I could tell from the movements of her hand and her hips that her fingers were working their magic, bringing her closer and closer to a climax.

Suddenly, Addie's eyes snapped open, her body tensed, a loud wail escaped her mouth and her wet fingers started plunging in and out of her cunt with her hips humping up and down. "Oh God, Oh god," she wailed, "Fuck me, Matt, now!"

I needed no better invitation. I rolled Addie over on her tummy, she climbed up on her knees and my cock was inside her... being squeezed by that pussy.

Addie's body was trembling with the aftershocks from her orgasm right before I entered her, and as soon as I'd pushed inside her, she started out with another loud, continuous groan. It was a damned good thing our kids could sleep through an earthquake!

I was so fuckin' horny by then and so hard! My body was shaking right along with hers. But thankfully, I'd had that huge orgasm the night before and managed to hold off this one for several of the most exquisite minutes a man can ever have of plunging in and out of my wife. And never once did the vision of Nick's cock inside her even enter my head. Yeah, right! Just like I'm sure it didn't enter Addie's head.

By the time my orgasm hit, Addie's body was slippery wet with a sheen of damp sweat. Her orgasm had triggered my own, her pussy muscles milking me dry. We lay together, me on top, still inside her but softening, both of us breathing hard.

It took several minutes before I recovered enough strength to roll over off of Addie, but she continued to lie on her tummy, breathing hard.

"God!" was her only word for the longest time, until she too, rolled over onto her back and snuggled in the crook of my arm. "We need to do that more often."

I laughed, "Yeah, we do," pulling her tighter.

Later, when we were both still basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking, Addie mentioned, "I talked to Tawns today."

"Cool. And?"

"She said she's so nervous she can hardly stand it. Scared, too. They're leaving for the Playboy Mansion Friday and she has no idea what's going to happen. She said they sent them plane tickets and going to meet them at the airport."

"I think they'll both fit in fine. They're probably about the best-looking couple in the State of Washington... the Tanya half, anyway." Actually, I knew damn well that the Tanner half was, too.

"Yeah, I know," Addie said, "another thing they told her... get an agent. They said she'll be flooded with modeling offers, probably from some big names. They didn't mention any, but from major players; probably big bucks."

Wow, all from a 'joke'! I actually did think they would likely want her for that 'professional woman' spread they were advertising for, but this?

"You know who's to blame for all this, don't you?" I asked Addie.

She looked straight at me, "Yeah, I think I do."

"No, you really don't. You remember that gorgeous black woman in that club in Sacramento, Jonah's girlfriend, Ashanti? I thought she was so gorgeous she should be in Playboy, then realized, heck, Tanya's the one who should be. But I never would have thought about it without seeing her... so she's the one to blame... or credit, whichever way you want to look at it."

Addie laughed, "So that little sojourn did reap some results. Well, I guess there's Samuel and Nicki, too... other than about the best orgasms on the face of the earth!"

She went on, "And you know what? Last I heard from Jonah, he and Ashanti were a pretty inseparable item. Maybe somebody's finally taming him."

That caught my interest, "And when might you have been hearing from Jonah?" God, that sounded awkward, but I guess she'd catch what I meant.

She didn't even flinch. "Little over a month ago. He just wanted me to know about him and her. Said they probably wouldn't have ever gotten together if it hadn't been for me. He sounded pretty happy... didn't even use any swear words. It was almost like I was a human being, instead of his whore."

We both laughed at that. "You loved that, didn't you?"

"How the hell did we go from talking about Tanya to me being Jonah's whore?"

Now that was funny! We were both giggling so hard that it was several minutes before either of us could talk again.

I finally was able to tell her, "Guess it's just ingrained in your soul, huh, Jonah's whore, Jonah's whore, Jonah's whore!"

I was lambasted with her pillow to my head and the fight was on. Before we both had collapsed on the floor, dying from laughter, the bed had been completely destroyed. Thank heavens that our kids are oblivious to our 'bedroom activities'. Although this particular 'activity' was a bit different than most.

As we were sitting in the middle of the room, trying to stifle the giggles, Addie got serious again, "She doesn't know if she wants to change their complete life. They like what they have and they both know that her modeling could change everything... even if it did make them rich."

"Tough decision, huh," I said, "slave away at the old jobs or primp and smile in front of a camera for probably hundreds of thousands."

She frowned at me, "Don't make light of it. It will be a big decision, maybe even involve moving to a big city somewhere... and who knows if we'd still fit in their lives."

THAT I hadn't thought of! "You're right. Maybe you better encourage her to stay right where they are, doing what they know how to do."

"I don't know what she'll do. She was afraid, but sounded like she really would like to do it.

"Speaking of modeling," Addie went on, "Nick had me sign a modeling contract yesterday. Said it had to be for him to even have the bronzes cast. I'll get five-hundred dollars for each one cast, then another five-hundred when it's sold."

"Wow, for a half-hour of modeling?" I asked her, "how much are those things going to sell for?"

"He's thinking of in the vicinity of twenty to thirty thousand dollars, maybe more, depending on how it turns out."

I looked at her with what must have been total bewilderment on my face. That much? "Holy crap, are you going to be world famous?"

She laughed, "I don't hardly think so. It's a bronze sculpture, you won't even be able to tell it's me."

I wondered. The way he was so obsessed with her facial expression... I was anxious to see it.

"That reminds me, what the hell is this about him stealing you away? Has that come up before? I didn't like that, not even a little bit."

"Hon, he was just talking after good sex. He's a committed loner. I don't think anything could change that right now... and no, he's never said anything like that before."

"Right now? What about later?"

She kissed me briefly on the lips, "Hon, I told him, my life is here and it always will be. If he ever does really get serious, that's when I'll break it off with him." She hesitated just a bit, then, "Matter of fact, next time I go out with him, I'll tell him exactly that... don't get serious or it's over."

That mollified my worry... at least until next time she has a date with the guy.

Addie was up and out early, at six-thirty to pick up Susan for their trip to Richland. The traffic at that time in the morning would be brutal between Boise and Ontario.

We still hadn't watched either video. We knew it would be best to wait until our kids were off to see grandparents or friends. The bedroom might get a little rowdy. Oh yeah, Addie felt good about their volleyball match Tuesday. She felt like they were back on track after that near-disaster the week before. Somehow, I wouldn't call even losing one set a 'disaster', but what do I know.

I worked on the store inventory that morning, ordering new stock then after lunch went Thanksgiving Day grocery shopping. Bought a twenty-two-pound fresh turkey and all the other goodies that we'd need and don't have; then picked up the kids from their last day of school and we headed home.

I'm the turkey cook and Addie's the everything-else cook. I mixed up a brine and put the turkey to soak until morning. Then wondered about Ginger. She hadn't said anything about kids or any other family so I wondered what she was doing over Thanksgiving. I sent her a text asking and she replied that she was in Spokane with her parents. Good! I was afraid that she might not have family and be alone over Thanksgiving. Didn't know what I'd do about it, but still...

It was nearly eight before Addie got home from Richland and she was elated. She'd accomplished way more than she expected. She said the building was almost perfect, a little larger than she wanted, but otherwise perfect. The realtor had already prepared a lease agreement; she took it to Michelle to review, made a few changes and then Addie negotiated the price down to what she was happy with and the lease was signed. We officially had a fifth store.

Addie planned to go to Ontario Friday morning and give Sheila the news that she was being offered the new Ontario manager's job, along with a thousand-dollar-a-month pay raise starting Monday. Susan was going to stay in Ontario for the next week or two until she was sure Sheila was ready and they had a new employee to replace Susan. "I am SO looking forward to telling her!" Addie said. That's one of the big perks of owning your own business, being able to promote an employee... or hire someone who needs a job. So far, Addie hasn't had to fire anybody. That would be a major un-perk! (I think I just invented a new word!)

Thursday, I got up early, took the turkey out of the brine, seasoned it, and put it in the Traeger, our pellet grill, to smoke a few hours. A pellet grill is THE way to cook a turkey, so moist and flavorful... and with the brining... Mmm!

Addie and the kids were up a couple hours later. She went to work on the rest of the dinner and I read a story to the kids, Brer Rabbit's Laughin' Place. Then I let Katie read a story to me and Kevin, a book she'd gotten from the school book fair. I was proud of her, how good she could read. I sure couldn't read that well at her age.

Both our sets of parents were coming to our house for Thanksgiving. I was hoping that didn't get awkward, given their 'philandering' and what was planned for Saturday night. That made me wonder about 'beyond' Saturday night. I hoped Addie wasn't igniting something leading to an inferno that couldn't be put out.

Our parents all arrived in Laura and Travis' car. I looked outside when the dogs barked and noted that the two guys were in the front seat and women in the back. Typical sexism. At one time it made sense, because typically the women had shorter legs and legroom was limited in the back. No more, in a nice Toyota Avalon like Travis', there was plenty of leg room in the back. Like I said, sexism - the men drive and sit in front.

Dinner was actually uneventful, except for how damned good the turkey was (a bit of self-pandering, there?). Yeah, our parents had occasional eyes for each other, but really nothing more than one would expect when two guys are with two attractive women. Well, maybe a little more than one would expect.

By the way, Adriana's hot pecan pie with ice cream on it is to die for! Almost as good as the turkey.

I guess the only thing of note was later in the afternoon when I started to go into our bedroom looking for something, don't even remember what and it's not important. Addie and her mom were there having an obviously private conversation. I opened the door, overheard a snippet from Laura, sounding like she was almost in tears, "Honey, I can't, it's just too much. I'll wear the other one."

Addie's response: "Mom, it's okay, you have a beautiful body, show it off just once. The only thing people will be is jealous."

I don't think either even noticed that I'd opened the door. I quietly closed it and whatever it was that I had been after was totally forgotten.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers
12