After the Reunion Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

When we were both ready to go downstairs, Kayla stopped me and kissed me on the cheek, saying, "Matt, thank you for last night and this morning." She smiled, adding, "We good?"

She smelled like she had the night before, so feminine and sexy, "Thank YOU, Kayla, I'd say it was terrific, but that seems like kind of an understatement." Then I remembered what she'd asked, "Yeah, we're good, better than good."

She smiled, "Do it again sometime?"

"Sure hope so." Another understatement!

We went downstairs, a little more reserved than when we'd come up. I was glad to see both sets of our parents sitting back together. I was concerned that they wouldn't be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I was still worried about it, especially the way Dad was looking at Laura.

Addie was wearing the same sheer blouse, but thankfully, she'd put the camisole on underneath.

After breakfast, we checked out and Addie drove everyone back to the restaurant where the rest of the cars were still parked, then we headed home to get the Jeep.

I wanted to ask Addie about her night and tell her about mine, but my biggest worry was my dad and Laura. Travis and Mom had seemed okay, but Dad...? Hopefully, it was just my imagination, but I didn't think so.

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers