After the Reunion Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a parking place, conveniently in a public lot just across the street, got out of the Jeep, crossed the street and knocked on the locked door. A few seconds later, it opened and Susan's face peeked out, "Oh, hi," she said, "glad you're here."

She let me in and I could immediately see why she'd panicked; the 'Grand Opening' signs in the window and a store filled with nearly empty shelving and stacks and stacks of unopened boxes filling the aisles. I remembered Addie telling me that the old furniture store was bigger than she really wanted, but it looked like it was going to be filled with her merchandise... eventually, after a LOT of work. I could see why Susan was desperate. It looked like an endless job. "There's still more stuff coming in," she groaned.

"Guess I better get to work then," I told her.

She pointed out generally where, in the store, she wanted things, so I started helping with unboxing. The project was complicated even more by the fact that everything was in the way of everything else. Every box we unpacked needed to go somewhere where we could hardly get to for other boxes in the aisles. "Wish there was a little bigger back room, it's full, too," Susan explained.

While we were working, I noticed Susan. As a woman. She'd always been just 'Susan', Addie's first store manager; professional, efficient, pleasant, but never even remotely in any kind of sexual way. After Addie's revelation to me that Susan and her husband belonged to that spouse swap club, I'd thought about her. Now, seeing her in that light, I realized how attractive a woman she was. She's fifty-six, a little older than Addie's and my parents... and Ginger, for that matter. I was really learning to appreciate the beauty and sexiness of mature, older women.

Her pretty, golden-blond hair has always been in a bun. I don't think I've ever seen it down. Now, I wondered what it was like. After all those years working for us, I don't even know how long it is. She has an attractive, not beautiful face, never any makeup. I've never thought about it before, but now I wonder what she'd look like with a little makeup and her hair curling around and framing her face? Much prettier, I'd bet. And I've never seen her in anything figure-fitting, either, always loose. Even when she and John, her husband, have been out to dinner with us.

Our work was going well. Two of us working on it made a huge difference. Once, while we were working side-by-side, I blurted out, without really thinking, "Susan, why do you always wear your hair in a bun? It's such a pretty color. I bet it'd be beautiful down."

She laughed, "Adriana told you, didn't she?"

Now it was my turn to laugh, "How could she not?"

"So, do I get to meet your girlfriend? Adriana says I'll meet her boyfriend. Fair's fair."

"You going to let your hair down for us?"

She hesitated a minute, "Tomorrow."

I smiled, "Ginger shouldn't be working. I'll see if she'll come with me."

Now it was Susan's turn to be tickled. She looked around the store at all the boxes and what we'd already accomplished, "We get enough done tomorrow, maybe we can take Sunday off... oh, by the way, I'm interviewing some more Monday morning. Hopefully, find someone that'll fit in with what we need."

"Cool, male or female?"

"Couple of both. I narrowed it down to four. Ended up being two men and two women. You want to sit in?"

"Nah, you got it. I'll work on unpacking." Interviewing is not my thing.

She never did tell me why she always wears her hair in a bun all the time.

At six, I took some time off, hid in Susan's little office, and called home. Addie answered and I told her I'd made it and understood why Susan said she needed the help. We talked about the store a bit, then we both put our phones on video and she called the kids in the room. We talked for the next twenty minutes until Susan poked her head in the door and said that she was going home. Since she had the key to lock the door, I told the kids that Daddy had to go, but I'd call again Saturday.

On the way out, Susan said she was going to get a couple more keys made.

Then it was time for what I'd been looking forward to all day, seeing Ginger again. I was nervous walking up the step to her door, my heart beating a hole in my chest, but nothing like the time before, just a little over a month earlier. I remembered that time; no idea of the woman on the other side of the door, scared to death all day, within about half-a-second of fleeing when she answered the door. Then a beautiful red-head with a smile on her face pulled me in the house and into her life.

This time I knew the person on the other side of the door; a beautiful, intelligent, warm woman who was eagerly awaiting my arrival. And not just for a single date, but to be her lover for the next week-plus.

She opened the door, the same smile on her face, beautiful as she was the first time, even more so as I knew a little about her, not just her appearance. She kissed me and pulled me in. Her perfume was so feminine, but there was another smell in the house. When she realized what I was thinking, she said, "Lasagna, your wife texted me with your favorite food. Be done in about a half-hour."

If you've read many of these, you know how much I love lasagna. But it was the last thing I was thinking about that night. Ginger's beautiful red hair down below her waist, sparkling green eyes, and she was wearing a pair of tight pants with a white, silky blouse. Nothing overtly sexy, just... God, I was horny!

I followed her in the kitchen, not taking my eyes off that sexy butt with the red hair falling over it, and watched her mixing up a salad. I think she was a little nervous, too. "I've been looking forward to this ever since..." she said.

"So have I. I wasn't sure it'd happen, though, especially like this."

She turned and gave me a smile, "I'm glad it did." She turned back to her salad and commented, "Lasagna was one of Eric's favorites, too. I haven't made it since he died... it brings back happy memories."

I had no idea what to say to that. I couldn't imagine, what if it had been me, and it was Adriana I was remembering. "I'm sorry," was all I said. So lame!

She smiled, "No, don't be, it just brought back a happy memory is all. I'm fine. Time to start making new memories... and last time was a very happy memory."

She puttered around the next few minutes, putting the salad, plates, and silverware on the table. It wasn't particularly erotic, yet it was. My hard-on had diminished a little, but was still there, reminding me of its presence with every move I made.

I wasn't sure exactly how old Ginger was, but knew she had to be in her early fifties, and I had no idea how a woman could keep a figure like she had. I smiled to myself, knowing that my wife would, judging from her mother. It was no wonder that my dad was so enamored with Laura.

We sat down to eat and I told Ginger about the store, thanking her for the tip about the vacant building. She told me a little more about her travel agency business and her lasagna was outstanding.

"Susan asked if you'd like to come to the store tomorrow. She'd like to meet you."

"And put me to work, probably," she laughed.

I chuckled at that, "Yeah, that might be on her mind. She said if we get enough done tomorrow that maybe Sunday would be an off-day."

"Well then, I'm your girl. I'd love to have you all to myself for a whole day." Another grin, "But first, I've got you tonight," with a sexy, sly grin on her face. My primary brain made another little leap in my pants.

We finished dinner, then cleaned up the dishes. After dinner, Ginger turned her satellite system on to a soft rock music channel and we sat on her couch in the living room. She leaned over and kissed me; it started out a gentle kiss on the lips, then gradually developed into something more - a lot more. By the time Ginger broke away, we were both breathing deeply and my little brain had grown to something also a lot more.

"I want you to make love with me tonight," Ginger whispered, her lips about half an inch from mine, as she started to unbutton her blouse.

It had been a grand total of six nights ago that Addie and I had made love, an eternity. While I sat watching her, stunned, Ginger continued unbuttoning her blouse and slowly slipped it off her shoulders, then down her arms, leaving her satin, green push-up bra and lots of sexy cleavage.

This time I kissed her. Our mouths interlocked, lips open and searching. My arms went around her, over her long hair, my shaking hands trying to move hair out of the way and probing for the clasp of her bra. I finally found it and managed to get it undone, letting her bra fall on the floor beside her top. Any previous thoughts about Adriana, our parents or anything else except making love with this woman were long gone. My whole body was trembling with the lust I was feeling.

She led me to her bedroom, her back bare; with long, red hair caressing it, almost impossible to take my eyes away from. No, not 'almost'. Inside her room, she turned, pulled my hands to her hips and said in her sultry voice, "Take them off." God!

My fingers were shaking and barely working, trying to unbutton the two rows of buttons on the sides of Ginger's hips. I'd never seen pants like those before, but damn, I wasn't complaining! While I was working unsuccessfully with the buttons, she pulled me in close again, pressing her bare breasts against my shirt and her lips against mine.

"I want you inside me," she moaned into my lips, making my fingers even more impossible to control with the shaking. She let out a small giggle and pushed my hands away, undoing the buttons herself. How such a simple task had become such a struggle I have no idea. Yes, I do, with fingers shaking as badly as mine were, anything requiring dexterity would have been almost impossible.

Once she had the buttons open, I did manage to push her slacks down, watching her as I did. She had on what Addie had called 'boy-shorts' when she wore something similar, silky and sexy as hell.

Once down to nothing except her panties, Ginger stepped back and whispered, "Your turn," to me.

She sat down on the edge of her bed, just watching, a foot or so away from me. I know we'd been here before, seen each other naked and made love, but still... my fingers were still shaking and felt like clumsy little sticks on my hand as I unbuttoned my shirt. My horniness was in full swing and I was self-conscious about my hard erection, although it would have been even worse if it wasn't there. My eyes were solidly on Ginger's bare tits.

I slipped my shirt off and Ginger reached up to run her fingernails up and down my chest. I wanted to reach out and palm her sexy tits. "The rest of it," she told me.

The time had come, I unsnapped my Costco blue-jeans and pushed them down. Ginger reached over and pushed down my Duluth Buck Nakeds at the same time, leaving me standing stark-naked in front of her.

She leaned back, lying on the bed, "Take my panties off," she said. I reached for them, feeling their silkiness and pulled them down her hips. The first time we'd made love, a month ago, she'd sported nice, soft, red hair on her pussy. This time, she was totally bare. She smiled when I saw her, "I did it for you," she said, "I did some internet-reading and learned how sexy it is. I've never done it before."

I couldn't think of anything to say, I was just too damned awestruck. I reached to her and felt the soft skin between her legs. It reminded me of that first time with Addie, although it had been Tanner enjoying her the first time.

I rubbed my fingers over her; she moaned and her hips bucked when a finger ventured in-between her soaked pussy lips. The perfume of her desire was wafting all through me. I wanted my lips and tongue spreading those lips, but far worse, I wanted my cock inside them.

I lay down beside her and we kissed, for real this time. As passionate as our kissing had been on the couch, it seemed like pecks in comparison. One of my hands stroked her breast, pinching her nipple, eliciting her soft groans vibrating in our mouths. My cock was pressed flat against her, aching to be engulfed in her hot pussy.

Ginger rolled over on her back, "Please, now, I need you inside me."

She spread her legs and I couldn't have stopped myself if a thousand people had been watching. Ahh, my cock slipped all the way inside her. She groaned and wrapped her legs around me, arms around my back. I started to pull out and felt her legs holding me where I was. "No, please, just stay right there for a minute... so good!" and then in a barely audible whisper, "I've been waiting for this for so long."

Our naked bodies were pressed tight together and we kissed. I felt Ginger's pussy muscles tightening around me and pushed, trying to get a little deeper into her when she relaxed her legs around my butt, pulled her lips back from mine just a tiny bit and said, "Now."

I made one last hard push, then pulled out and back in again, eliciting a loud grunt of pleasure from Ginger. I repeated and felt her pushing her pelvis up off the bed with each of my thrusts, her eyes tightly closed and her face in a grimace with unintelligible noises coming from her mouth as, together, we came to a rapid orgasm. I know there were noises coming from my own mouth, but I had no conscious knowledge except the feeling quickly spreading from my erupting cock through my whole body.

When it finally subsided, Ginger's trembling body and her groans once again entered my consciousness. She was still in the throes of her own orgasm, legs wrapped tightly around me again and thrusting her hips into my still-hard shaft.

I held myself up with my arms and felt her gradually relax and watched her face as she opened her eyes. She didn't say anything, just smiled and pulled my face to hers and kissed me; gently, softly, her lips exploring and sensual.

When I felt myself soften inside her, I rolled off and we both lay on our sides together, holding each other tightly together. There weren't any words adequate so we lay like that, cheek-to-cheek. I know there was a big smile on Ginger's face, the same as there was on mine. I couldn't help but think of the upcoming week with this woman and wondered how madly in love with her I'd be by the end of it. I know that thought should have raised alarm bells going off at full volume in my pea-brain, but all it actually brought was a warm, cozy feeling.

A few minutes later, nuzzling my neck, she told me, "I have a confession to make... last time, I told you that you were the first man here, in my bedroom... since Eric. Well, that was true, but I sort of implied there had been others... there weren't. You're the first I've even been out with since..."

Wow, I didn't know how to take that. Guess it made me feel pretty damned special, like something I sure as hell didn't deserve. I turned my head just a little and Ginger kissed me again, those soft lips.

We made love once more during the night after I woke up from a dream with her nipple in my mouth. That time she ended up sitting on my pelvis, my cock deep inside her, sliding up and down on me, that long hair tickling my chest.

In the morning, at least I guessed it was morning, Ginger woke me up and asked if I was going to the gym with her. I struggled to get awake, remembering the night before. When I managed to get my eyes open, she was standing beside the bed. I marveled at how a fifty-plus-year-old woman had a body like that. She asked me again, "I'm going to the gym, morning workout, come with me?"

"What time is it?" I mumbled. I was still half asleep!

Ginger looked wide awake, "Six, it's what time I go every morning."

No wonder she has a body like a thirty-year-old, I realized. God, she was sexy standing there naked. I managed to get my feet on the floor and watched her open her drawer and pull on a pair of panties then tight pants, something like Addie's volleyball uniform, except without the cut-outs, and a matching top.

"I didn't bring anything to wear," I told her. I hadn't anticipated going to a gym.

She smiled and said, "We'll get you something, but for now..." and she rummaged in another dresser, holding up a pair of sweatpants and shirt. "I know I need to clean these things out, but this was Eric's, would it be okay?"

After we both dressed, she said the athletic club is only six blocks away, so she normally walks unless the weather's really bad. I looked at the thermometer, twenty-eight degrees. Brrr!

Ginger tied her hair up on top her head like she'd done it a few thousand times before and we were out on the sidewalk walking to her club. She walks fast, I had to hurry to keep up with her.

Since I was going to be with her for the next eight mornings, Ginger suggested I buy a temporary membership, since she couldn't get me in as a guest for that long. Once we were in, I didn't even try to keep up with her for the hour she was there. She went from running on the treadmill for what seemed like forever, to some machine that worked her arms and upper body, to another that worked her stomach muscles. I walked on a treadmill. It's no damn wonder her body's in the shape it's in.

On the walk back home, thankfully, she walked a little slower. She told me that she's been exercising since shortly after Eric had his heart attack. "It was an awakening to take care of myself," she said. From what I've seen, it's damn well worked.

After we showered (separately) and had breakfast (yogurt, peaches and an egg), Ginger accompanied me to the store. Susan was already there and had left the back door unlocked. When I first saw Susan, I stopped and gaped for a minute. Not only was her hair down like she said she would, it was beautiful; below her shoulders, golden-brown with just a little curl. Not only that, but she'd worn different clothes than I'd ever seen her wear before. They were still fairly loose-fitting and comfortable looking, but they also showed off her figure, which was very nice. Seeing her looking like that and thinking about her at a 'couples, sex club', made my little man jump just in spite of the night before.

She had a big grin on her face when I introduced her and Ginger. The way the two of them immediately interacted with each other, I could foresee a friendship in the making.

The three of us worked hard all day, it was a workday and we made the most of it, except at lunchtime, we were all starved, so Susan sent me up the street to a pizza place. Even with that, we sat down just long enough to eat, then back to work.

During our short lunch, Susan told me that the candy company, aptly named 'The Candy Factory', a little store along the highway between Mesa and Connell, was going to fill the candy counter on Thursday, then have someone there during the grand-opening week.

I let her know that Daryl was sending a shipment in the middle of the week. One thing she hadn't been able to find yet was someone to provide the hand-made toys. "I'm going to talk to Adriana about LeRoy, (toymaker in Boise) maybe he can send us some."

By the end of the day, I was happy with what we'd accomplished. We'd probably gotten at least a third of the stock on shelves. Susan was pleased, too, and told me that we wouldn't need to be back until Monday.

Before we went home, I went in the office and called home again. Addie sounded happy to hear from me and I told her that Susan was happy with our progress. I didn't mention that we weren't going to be working Sunday. She called the kids in from their bedroom, telling them, "Daddy's on the phone."

I put my phone on video and spent the next half-hour talking with our kids. I hated telling them that Daddy had to go, but Addie had come back in the room with them and said she needed to talk to me.