After the Reunion Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to ask her, "Do you want to know anything about..."

She cut me off and said, "No, maybe when you get home, but not until then... at least."

"But I do have some news," she said, "remember that Playboy was going to announce the Playmate of the Year yesterday? Well, guess who won?"

I hoped I knew, "Tawns?"

I held my breath waiting for Addie to answer, "Nn... YES! Our Tanya is Playboy Playmate of the year!"

I let my breath out, thinking, 'Holy shit!' from a semi-joke on a 'professional women' suggestion to Playmate of the Year!

"And guess who gets a hundred-thousand-dollar bonus?" Well, that's pretty easy. "And who else gets a ten-thousand-dollar bonus?"

She had to be kidding, for a simple e-mail? "Us?" I tentatively asked her.

"Well, to be technically correct - you, but yeah, that little tip suggesting Tanya to Playboy just netted us another ten-thousand dollars!"

"And guess where she's going," Addie said.

"Umm, home? Our house?"

"No, dummy, they're taking her to the Seychelles Islands for photos."

Say what? Where? "The Sayshells Islands?"

She laughed, "Not exactly," then she spelled it out for me, "S E Y C H E L L E S," and went on, "I looked it up on the internet. They're so beautiful. Perfect for a sexy photoshoot."

We talked a few more minutes, saying nothing of any substance, then said goodbye and I clicked my phone off.

I sat thinking for a few minutes, Tanya - Playmate of the Year, definitely brought a smile to my face. I wondered about Addie not wanting to hear anything at all about Ginger. She didn't sound jealous or anything, but I couldn't help but wonder if she was just trying to cover it up. She sure had acted like she was that last night and the morning I left. Women! I wasn't going to let it bother me one way or the other. And so far, at least, Katie and Kevin were coping pretty well with Daddy being gone. I figured they'd probably start to get a little more upset about it after a few more days.

I felt guilty about keeping Ginger waiting as long as I had. She'd worked hard all day and I was sure wanted to go home. I sure as hell wanted to go home with her!

On the way to her house, I thanked her for the help and told her that we'd be sending her a check for the day's work. She laughed and said, "No, I don't think that's necessary, I enjoyed it... besides," she said, "I'll take it out in trade later tonight."

I looked over at her and her grin was ear-to-ear. "Speaking of that," she started, "you too tired to go out tonight? There's a really cool place I'd love to take you to."

I was tired, it had been a long day since six in the morning. But hey, if Ginger could manage it after the hard day she's had, "Sounds like fun. I need to dress up?"

"A little, nothing fancy. I'll just be wearing a skirt and blouse." I was pretty sure that 'just' a skirt and blouse would be anything but. Just the thought of going out with Ginger again brought a rise to my nether region. There had been little teasing comments off and on all day, making the work much more enjoyable.

I used the main bathroom, showered the day's work off of me, brushed my teeth, shaved and splashed on a little after-shave. I don't usually wear it, but Addie likes it and bought it for me before her reunion. I got a little pleasure from the fact that she had made sure it was in my travel kit for this trip; I guess, thinking that Ginger might like it, too.

Back in Ginger's room, when I went rummaging into the underwear compartment of my suitcase, I felt something weird that I was sure I hadn't put there and hadn't noticed before. When I pulled it out, what the hell? It was the little vibrator Addie bought in Virginia City, the one that's not so 'little' when it's turned on. I dug a little more and, sure enough, found the remote that went with it. What the hell did she expect me to do with that? I thought just a little and chuckled, it seemed pretty obvious.

Ginger was still in her bathroom getting ready, so I turned it on and confirmed that it apparently had a fresh battery.

I finished getting dressed; a nice pair of slacks and satin shirt and put the vibrator and remote in my pocket, then sat on the bed and waited. Ginger didn't take nearly as long as Addie usually does. Maybe more practice with makeup? Nah, doubt it.

She was beautiful. Not overly sexy, just beautiful. She had on a dark blue blouse with large flower designs all over, then a matching solid blue skirt several inches above her knees. She'd arranged her hair so that it hung partially in front of her shoulders. The blue with her red hair looked incredible.

"I found something in my suitcase just now, think Adriana sent it for you," I told Ginger, showing her the little device.

She took it from me and looked at it, turning it over and back and forth with a quizzical look on her face. "What is it?" she asked. "What do I do with it?"

I'm sure my face turned red. "I, uh, think it... sort of... goes inside you."

Now it was Ginger's turn for the red face, "Inside me? You mean...?"

I nodded, "Uhuh," I told her, "that's what I mean... kind of, you know, like a tampon."

She stared at me a long time, then, "For?"

Then I think it finally came to her. She took it in the bathroom and told me, "Be right back."

She was back in about a minute. "I've never even seen anything like that. Not sure about it, but can hardly even feel it."

I shrugged my shoulder, "Addie's used it, I know, not sure what it's supposed..."

"Well, seems kind of silly, but I'm ready, you?"

"I am, where we going?"

"You ever been to a Japanese Steakhouse?"

I had, "There's one in Boise, Addie and I went once, loved it." I have no idea why we never went back; we'd enjoyed it.

"Well, that's where we're going. Your car or mine?"

I'd seen her car in the driveway, a really cool-looking, silver BMW Z4. That or my dirty Jeep Wrangler. "Tough choice, yours?"

She smiled and handed me the keys, "My little extravagance last year."

A few minutes later, after just about the coolest drive I've ever had, we pulled into the parking lot. I promise, I hadn't even peeked when Ginger slid in on the soft, leather seats, pulling her skirt up to the middle of her thigh.

We didn't have a reservation, so were told there'd be about a fifteen-minute wait. We sat in the little lobby and Ginger told me, "I think I'm going to really like your store, how'd you come to have them?"

So I told her from the beginning, how Addie and I met when I talked her out of buying a set of overpriced knives, then Maurice's wanting to transfer her to Pendleton and our decision to start her own store instead. And how she used the experience of the knives as a lesson in how to treat her customers, how successful the stores were and she opened one after the other until now she'll be up to five when this one opens.

"Wow, I'm impressed. So they're hers?" she asked.

"Well, technically, they're ours, but she's been the talent behind them. I mostly follow orders and do the grunt work. By the way, she said to thank you for the tip on this one."

"Tell her she's welcome, glad it's working out. And I'm for sure going to want one of those clocks!"

I laughed, "Love those, funny story on how we got into them. I'll tell you about that another time. But I'm curious, how'd you get in the travel business?" I asked her.

Our little buzzer went off telling us that our table was ready. We followed the hostess, a pretty little Japanese girl, into the restaurant. It was pretty much like the one Addie and I went to; several U-shaped seating areas around their own grills. Seating for two on each side of the 'U' and four down the middle. She seated Ginger and me on the end of the row of four. I was on the end, Ginger next to an older man on her left, obviously there with his wife, two other couples on the edges of the 'U'; a young couple, probably mid-twenties and the last couple probably in their forties.

We all introduced ourselves since we were sitting with each other. I don't remember a single name, though, had other things on my mind. The hostess took our drink orders, my ice tea and Ginger's Mountain Dew (ugh!). A couple minutes later we had our drinks and menus. We discovered we both like shrimp and steak, so decided on the special for two.

While we were waiting for the waiter to take our orders, I asked her again how she had gotten in the travel business.

She laughed, "I loved traveling when I was a kid, but we never got to go far. The farthest we ever went was Disneyland one time. But it was in my blood, so I decided in high school it's what I wanted to do. Got my degree in hospitality at Oregon State and went to work for an agency. That was where I met Eric, he was booking a trip to Sweden for his parents." She stopped and I could tell she was thinking, "Opened my own agency nine years ago. Never regretted it for a minute." After a short pause, she added, "It was hard after Eric died, but I know he wouldn't have wanted me to quit."

I had no idea what to say. I could tell from her expression that she was likely close to tears after that, so I wanted to change the subject a little. I know, coward!

"I think we'll be talking to you about a trip to Disney World for one of Addie's managers, her new husband, and their two kids. She's getting married the end of the year and we want to give them the trip as a wedding present."

Ginger smiled at that, "What a beautiful idea! They'll love it. I can arrange a great trip for them."

That was when our chef arrived with the cart full of food, greeted us all and right off started cracking silly jokes. One of the first things he did was oil the table and make a little mountain out of onion rings, with an ongoing prattle about some silly little thing, then produced a propane lighter and ignited the onion ring mountain volcano.

I knew what he was going to do and had reached in my pocket, waiting. As soon as he ignited it and flames shot out the top, I turned the vibrator that Ginger had completely forgotten about on high. She shrieked and clamped her legs together, startled at what the little volcano had seemed to trigger inside her.

"Ohh, Ohh, Ohh!" Ginger seemed to have forgotten she was sitting in the middle of a crowded restaurant.

The three couples sitting with us turned and watched her, quizzical looks on their faces and our chef asked her, "Are you okay, Ma'am?"

When she realized that people were watching her, Ginger's face turned nearly as red as her hair and she muttered out, "I...I... yes, okay." I still hadn't turned the vibrator down but did so then, turned it off, and she slowly returned to somewhat normal.

Ginger leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You did that, didn't you?" I smiled and nodded that I had. "It felt so good, do it again." I tried to not look surprised, but not sure I pulled it off. I reached in my pocket again and turned the vibrator back on, just on a medium speed this time. "Mmm, like that," she said.

I was enjoying the looks Ginger was getting as the feelings inside her were radiated from her face. She wasn't good at all at concealing her feelings. The chef continued cooking our food and showing off his knife skills, but Ginger seemed to be far away from what was going on at the table. More than once, I watched her biting her bottom lip and her eyes rolling up. Of course, I was constantly turning her vibrator up or down to give a little variety. And from how she was reacting to it, I had an idea what those vibrating rubber tentacles were doing to her clitoris.

When the chef started piling the food on our plates, I turned it all the way back to high, then a moment later when I heard her first moan, turned it back off. The others at our table were looking at her, undoubtedly wondering what was going on with her.

Like I said, she's not good at hiding her feelings... and she was definitely having 'feelings'.

As I was sitting there minding my own business, eating some of my shrimp, turning her vibrator up and down, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm killing you when we get out of here, you know." I smiled, thinking she probably didn't mean it.

A few minutes later when I turned it off, she leaned over once again and said, "Don't you fuckin' dare turn it off!"

I couldn't stop the smirk on my face when she said that and scolded her, "Your language!" I left it turned off.

We were actually nearly finished with dinner and our waitress had just brought our little dish of ice cream when I decided to accommodate the lady, turning it back on high. She sputtered and spit out the bite of ice cream she'd just taken. Of course, I hadn't intentionally timed it to get that kind of reaction, it was just coincidence.

I let it go just until she closed her eyes in a tight grimace and her body started to shake in what I presumed was a fairly significant orgasm... and turned it off.

She sat shaking for a moment, her face red and taking deep breaths, then pushed away from the table, leaving her ice cream and told me, "Get me out of here!"

Damn, I hated to waste that good chocolate ice cream! But Ginger didn't seem in the mood to linger any longer while I ate it. I told the others at our table that, "I think she needs to get home, not sure what's wrong with her."

I paid our bill, leaving a nice tip. Then enjoyed the drive back to her house in that BMW with Ginger's vibrator turned back on. When we got in the house, she started pulling at my shirt and told me, "You're fucking me... right now!"

She reached under her skirt, pulled the vibrator out, dropping it on the floor, then pushed my pants down and leaned against the back of her ivory colored, soft leather couch, legs spread wide. "Now, buttwipe!" My cock didn't need any more encouragement. I'd been looking forward to this all night, more than you can even imagine. I dropped my pants and shorts to the floor, lifted her skirt up over her waist, pushed her thong panties to the side and was inside her wetness. "Ohh, ohh," Ginger repeated over and over again as we fucked. It was only a couple thrusts before her body began shuddering and the orgasm overtook her, screaming out expletives, "Oh shit, damn, ahhh!" and more that don't have any written similarity.

I was right behind her, spasming cum into her from what seemed to be my very soul, gripping her around her waist and pulling her tight back onto my cock.

Ginger let herself fall onto the back of her couch for several minutes. Then, "Oh God, do you know how long it's been since I've done anything like that? ...never mind, I don't know, either. Like never... God, you had me horny!" Then she started giggling, "That's not exactly how I envisioned using this couch when I bought it."

She let her skirt fall back in place, still fully dressed, panties a little cum-stained and led me into her bedroom. On the way, I picked up my slacks and underwear. Didn't want to leave them cluttering her clean floor. I was soon to realize that this had been only the beginning of the night.