After the Reunion Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger hadn't wanted to meet Addie, but after our week together, she felt like she was ready, spending almost an hour getting ready for dinner. As always, she was gorgeous, wearing a fairly modest green blouse with flowery appliques and cream-colored slacks.

I think I was probably more nervous than Ginger; it had been over a week since I'd seen Addie and she'd be with her lover, Nick, who doesn't know her husband isn't off serving the country with the National Guard. I had been looking forward to seeing him and her together again with him having no inhibitions to romancing her, probably trying to steal her away from that long-missing husband. Now, it being only minutes away, and having not seen Addie for a week, I was a nervous wreck about it.

We took Ginger's BMW and got there about five minutes after Susan's seven o'clock reservation. The only ones not there yet were Addie and Nick. I introduced Ginger as my girlfriend, which was kind of humorous when Tammy and Matt stood and we reminisced a little about our 'meeting' at Dry Falls, without mentioning the girls being topless and the short making out - that part didn't need to be public knowledge.

We talked and laughed about the incredible coincidence of that meeting, then the next day Tammy applying for work at the store. Still, as far as they all knew, I was just another employee at the store, and I was perfectly happy to keep it that way.

Then I saw my wife walking toward us, Nick with her, his arm around her waist; God, she was gorgeous! Dressed in a pair of slacks and I recognized the silk blouse. And the scruffy guy with her. His scraggly beard and tangled, blond hair looked exactly the same as every other time I'd seen him. I still didn't get that, but obviously, Addie did. Susan stood and introduced Adriana as the owner to all of us, me included as if we'd never met before. Addie introduced Nick and it was the first time he'd ever seen me, except in passing that one time in the nightclub, which I was sure he wouldn't remember since I'd just been another patron.

I introduced Ginger as my girlfriend to my wife. They greeted each other politely as if it was the most normal thing in the world, no acknowledgment of any prior knowledge.

There were ten of us at a big, round table, Tammy and Matt on my left, then Addie and Nick next to them. Addie apologized for being late, explaining, "Fresh snow on the mountain. It was slick." I saw her surreptitiously take several glances toward Ginger, no doubt wondering about our relationship after a week. She hadn't ever asked about or said anything about Ginger in our nightly conversations; actually, because of that, I knew she was jealous of Ginger and concerned about our bond. I didn't want to do anything to alleviate that jealousy so I was determined to be especially attentive to Ginger... just like I knew she intended to be with Nick. In spite of my prior nervousness, the situation was making me hard, thankfully, hidden under the table.

Our waitress had already brought menus, leaving one at the two empty seats, so we all decided our order. Ginger and I decided to share a full rack of barbecue ribs. I don't remember what anyone else ordered, but once Nick and Addie decided, he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Cathy was the same bubbly personality that I'd seen in the store the last couple days. As far as Nick and Addie, dinner was actually kind of anticlimactic from my expectation as they acted more like a married couple would, rather than a hot date like I'd expected, holding hands periodically and Addie absentmindedly rubbing her fingers on the back of Nick's hand, a little thing that has always seemed an intimate expression of affection to me.

Then I realized what I'd just thought, 'like a married couple,' and that itself scared the shit out of me... and added to my sexual tension.

Ginger's and my only significant possessiveness was Ginger's hand on my thigh a lot during the meal and I held that hand. Otherwise, it was just a pleasant dinner paid for by Addie's business account credit card. It was hard, though, not having any personal interaction with Adriana after not having seen her for a week.

I guess the biggest moment of 'tension' was when we all were leaving, Addie and Nick kissed briefly on the lips and had fingers interlaced walking out. Just thinking about what their night was going to be like in the privacy of Nick's bedroom had me hard and anticipating my own night with Ginger.

I won't go into details but we had a wonderful night. We both knew our week was rapidly coming to a close. We spent a lot of time holding each other, kissing, and just enjoying being together. We only 'fucked' once, but it wasn't; it was making love, big difference. There was no getting around it or hiding it, I'd fallen in love with this woman in spite of our age difference. Leaving her Sunday was going to be more than a little difficult.

At least I had a loving wife and kids to go home to. Ginger would be alone and that was tearing me up. She'd been perfectly happy alone before I came in the picture and said she would be now, too, but I wasn't so sure. I wished I knew a fabulous guy for her, but I didn't. If she wanted, I couldn't imagine a beautiful, sexy woman like her not finding a life partner. Except that I'd be so damned jealous if she did. Hell, I didn't even know what to think!

The store was opening at nine. Susan had asked us all to be there by seven-thirty. Ginger said she'd be by later, but had some work to do at her Agency first.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I had finally gotten a chance to go by her Travel Agency Thursday. It was impressive, very professional, clean and sharp-looking. She'd done a fantastic job with it and the way she described it, was very lucrative for her. And the biggest thing was that she enjoyed it.

By that Saturday, I was completely at ease with the gym workout early in the morning. We hadn't missed one since I'd gotten there the Friday before. I was even enjoying the work and starting to notice a big difference in stamina and my body. I hoped that I'd be able to keep it up when we got home, maybe even figure out how to take Addie, maybe right after the kids went to school.

At seven-thirty, we were all at the store, including Adriana and Nick. Addie looked so good to me. I was anxious to get to actually 'see' her, other than as just an employee. But, until then...

Susan took us all in the back office. There weren't six chairs, so we all stood. "You all met Adriana last night, but I wanted to tell you a little story before we open."

She went on, "If you see someone that's seriously looking at something that just doesn't seem right for them, don't discourage them, but talk to them about it. If they decide not to buy, that's okay. Our trademark is that our customers come first... always. They're our only important commodity, not what's in the store, not what we're selling. Well, I should say our customers and our employees. You'll find that Adriana and her husband are the best people on earth to work for. They really care.

"Now the story... It's about Adriana... " motioning to my wife, "...and her husband." The way she looked at me and the expression on her face, I could tell she almost accidentally gave it away. "They met at a trade show in Ontario. He was selling knives, she wanted a set of knives..." and continued on with the story how Addie and I had met, me sending her to Costco instead.

"When they started their first store in Ontario, that's how they ran it. They hired me as the manager when they opened a second one in Mountain Home and we've run the stores the same way ever since. This is their fifth and their little business is wildly successful... and all because we all remember her husband telling her to go elsewhere for her set of knives.

"So don't be afraid to lose a sale, no matter what or how big it is. It'll make a customer for life, and if you have any question about anything at all or you want us to talk to a customer, don't even hesitate to come to me or Adriana..." She almost did it again, 'me or Adriana or Matt.'

She looked around the room at smiling people. I think Cathy and Tammy were happy they were working here.

Nick and Adriana had been standing together off to the side of the room, arms around each other's waists. When Susan finished her little spiel, the two of them looked at each other and Nick leaned to her with a short kiss on the lips. That look and kiss tore a hole in me and excited me at the same time.

I wondered if Susan should have explained to Cathy and Tammy that Adriana and her husband had an open relationship, clarifying why she was with Nick. Maybe they just assumed that Nick was her husband.

I thought back to that dinner with Robert and Michelle where Michelle first suggested that Addie go on a date with her friend... that I'd enjoy watching from the sidelines as he gradually seduced my wife into his bed and his life.

She'd been right. Except she'd said he wouldn't have any designs on anything permanent. After what he'd said that morning in our bedroom and what I'd seen since, I wasn't so sure about it. But Michelle had also put it straight on the line that I'd be jealous... and that that jealous agony would make the reward all the sweeter. I wasn't so sure she was right about that, either. But I'll admit that watching her and him together was most definitely sweet agony!

Michelle also hadn't warned me that I'd fall in love with Ginger, either. Ginger was just supposed to be a date for 'that night', the night Nick had finally taken Addie to bed the first time. She and I had taken that so far beyond a single blind date that now I didn't even know what to do. Other than I knew my life was with Adriana and our two kids.

Anyway, there was work to do, a store to open for the first time. It had been exciting with each one, but this one even more, since it was so far from home and I'd been so much more involved. Living with Ginger for the week hadn't hurt the excitement factor, either.

We wandered the store one last time, making sure that all was in order and when Susan was ready, she and Adriana, together, went to the front door, unlocked it and wedged it open. Thankfully, it was a relatively warm day for December, forty-six degrees, so they could stand there with the door open a few minutes. There were four customers waiting outside who Addie and Susan welcomed in the new store.

The first thing I did was head to the Rhythm clocks and picked out the one I was sure Ginger would like, the American Prairie with a walnut case, and made our first sale.

So many people that day mentioned the kids' ads as the reason they stopped in, out of curiosity. And they were happy with what they saw. That first day was a huge success. We couldn't have asked for a better grand opening day. Except Susan knew that if it kept up, she'd need to hire more help. We were busy and on our feet all day, not even a chance for a lunch break.

Addie was beaming all day. And I don't know how many times when I glanced her way that Nick was giving her a congratulatory kiss. It should have been me, but I'll admit that Michelle had been right... I enjoyed watching her and Nick in a 'normal', non-romantic environment, still all over each other. Can anyone say jealous!

Ginger never made it into the store. She texted me, apologizing, that there were so many people wanting to make Christmas travel arrangements, but assuring me that, 'The office WILL be closed tomorrow'. So it seemed that Addie's store wasn't the only busy business that day.

By the end of the day, we were all happy but exhausted. Susan's two new employees had performed magnificently, especially Cathy. Her sparkling personality had won over I don't know how many people. Tammy was great, too, but not like Cathy, the five-foot, butterball, fireball. If Addie ever opened another store over here, I know where she'll start her manager search.

After the store closed at seven that evening, Addie looked at me and said she was going to call her kids. I wanted to go with her and talk to them together, but Nick was still there, going in the office with her, so I couldn't. I had to wait until she finished, then watch Nick give my wife a long kiss, grinding their bodies together, congratulating her for her opening, no bashfulness in front of me at all. She'd told me I don't know how many times how good his kisses are and how much they turn her on. I was guessing they'd have another good night in his bedroom - or maybe not in the bedroom.

I watched the two of them, Addie leaning her head on Nick's shoulder as they left. I took a deep breath to help clear my muddled head and sat down in Susan's office to call the kids myself.

Ginger was home when I got there at almost eight, wearing a silk dressing gown. I asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner on our last night, but she said she'd rather stay home and fix something simple together. It sounded good to me, too. She'd thawed some hamburger and bought buns so we fixed hamburger sandwiches and sat at the table to eat.

Ginger's dressing gown was tied at her waist, leaving the top open just enough to see the sheer nightgown underneath it and a bare leg. Between that and watching Addie and Nick earlier, my nether region was rising to life. It was a little distracting while we were eating, especially the way she kept sexily brushing the stray red hairs out of her eyes. Why hadn't I noticed that before?

Maybe because I knew this was our last night before I went home to my family and those little things stood out a little more. As a matter of fact, it was hard taking my eyes off Ginger's beautiful face; her little dimple, beautiful, green eyes... and her lips. Those kissable lips. I had definitely fallen for this woman over the last eight days and nights.

Then I remembered, "I almost forgot, found something for you today," put what little was left of my hamburger down and hustled out to my Jeep to retrieve the package I'd bought that morning. I was pleased that earlier in the day Cathy had found a few spare minutes to gift-wrap it for me. I hadn't even asked her to; she knew it was a gift for Ginger and took a few minutes that she could have sat down and rested to beautifully wrap it and tie a bow around it.

I handed it to Ginger and watched the smile on her face. She was like a little girl on her birthday opening that first present. She looked up at me, pulled me down and kissed me. "Thank you," she said.

She sat with the package on her lap, "Open it," I told her.

Her fingers were shaking when she started to take off the bow, then peel off the paper that Cathy had so carefully wrapped around it. I think she knew what it was as soon as she saw the package, but when she saw, her beautiful smile grew even more radiant.

I helped take it out of the box and we sat it on her table. "Push the button on the side," I told her, pointing it out to her.

When she did and the music started - Cathy had apparently set the chime to 'Silent Night' since it was so near Christmas - and the clock face began to separate and rotate in time with the music, the little ballerina at the bottom dancing, Ginger held her hand over her mouth and I saw tears from her eyes.

"So beautiful," was all she said, watching and listening. I couldn't help but beam at how pleased she was.

When it was finished and the clock face had returned to look like a single piece, the door in front of the ballerina had closed and it began a quiet, pleasant 'tick-tock', Ginger stood, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"Thank you so much!" she finally broke away and said, tears falling down her cheeks, "it's so beautiful."

What could I say? We just stood and held each other the next few minutes, knowing that our week was coming to an end very shortly.

Ginger moved first, she stepped away, wiped her cheeks and we cleaned the kitchen and dining room so they were spotless once again. Then Ginger surveyed the walls in her living room and found the spot she was looking for, "There," she pointed, "that's where I want it."

"You have a hammer? I'll put it up," I told her.

"Later, there's something more important first," she said.

The living room blinds had been closed and she opened them, taking my hand and gazing out her picture window at the passing cars on the street. She lives on a relatively busy street with quite a lot of traffic, even pedestrians and a beautiful park across the street. "I've always loved this view," she said, "especially in winter when it's snowing... Eric and I used to just sit here for hours watching the snow."

The lights were on and I flipped the switch to turn them off to make the outside view even more vivid. We stood another couple moments watching, Ginger leaning her head on my shoulder, holding hands with our fingers intertwined, even a few people walking down her sidewalk.

"Turn the lights back on," she asked me.

I stepped over to the switch, flipped it on and turned around to see Ginger again in the light. She stood in front of her window untying the sash around her waist and slipped the robe off her shoulders, standing beautifully in her short, totally sheer teddy. My eyes grew wide, realizing that with the light on anyone passing by outside could clearly see the beautiful Ginger in her living room in front of her big floor-to-ceiling window.

She turned and stepped over to the window, facing it, leaning against it, her virtually bare breasts nearly pressing against it, "Fuck me, Matt... please."

My eyes were wide, realizing what she was doing. "Here?" my wavering voice asked.

"I've always wanted to do this. Never had the courage. I know Eric wouldn't have, anyway."

I was suddenly rock hard. Cars were driving by, another man walked down the sidewalk, glancing at Ginger's window and suddenly stopped and stared.

I began to unbutton my shirt, my eyes diverting back and forth between Ginger and the man on the sidewalk. He wasn't moving on or even trying to hide the fact that he was staring. I guess he'd have a story to tell his wife when he got home.

Once my shirt was off, I stepped in behind Ginger, running my hands up and down the sides of her ribcage and whispered in her ear, "You sure?"

She looked straight out the window at the man watching and nodded her head. "I need to hear it," I told her.

"Fuck me," was all Ginger said.

My hands migrated up to cup her breasts and I heard her moan. I kissed her ear and she turned her head, capturing my lips with hers in a deep, passionate kiss. God, this was turning me on! We kissed for only a few moments, and when I glanced outside, a woman had joined the man on the sidewalk. I hoped a policeman didn't join the onlookers.

"Look," I told Ginger, "our audience is growing," catching the bottom of her teddy with my hands and pulling it up... over her tits and off. Ginger pulled her hands off the glass long enough to shed the silky garment, then leaned her hands back on the window.

My left hand cupped Ginger's now bare breast, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and the other hand under the 'V' of her sheer panties, gently rubbing between her pussy lips.

"That feel good?" I asked Ginger as she moaned. A car had parked across the street. It was dark inside it, no clue who or how many were in the car.

"Uhuh," was all she could say in between her groans. I could see her face in the reflection of the glass; she was a study in lust.

"Think they'd like to be here, doing this with you?"

Her only response was a loud groan as two fingers pressed inside her sticky, wetness; her legs spread apart and her hips humping my fingers.

"Want your panties off?" as my hand on her tit crossed her chest to the other, pinching that nipple. They were hard and distended.

"Uhuh."

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and put the two wet ones in her mouth, letting her greedily suck them clean. She watched the couple on the sidewalk as she did.