After the Reunion Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two hands went down and inside the elastic of her panties, "Put your legs together," as another car parked behind the first.

She did and I slowly pushed her panties down to the floor, then pressed the two fingers back inside her, nibbling on her ear. It was a good thing that we'd been making love virtually every night. Or I'd have come long before this.

Ginger spread her legs again and a long, low wail escaped her mouth. I glanced down to the reflection of my fingers in her pussy and thrust them in and out two or three times, eliciting another loud groan.

I'd pressed this as much as I could; my willpower to resist was completely gone. My own hands were shaking when I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down along with my underpants.

"Spread your legs further," I asked, "stand on your tiptoes."

She did as I asked and my cock was between her legs. "Guide me inside you." A third car pulled in across the street and another couple stopped on the sidewalk.

She took a hand off the window and I felt it wrapping around me, pointing it upward... and the head was inside her. I pressed up; Ginger down... and I was buried inside her, Ginger groaning anew.

Both my hands went to her tits, cupping them, pinching her nipples in between my fingers. And we fucked... in and out... my cock absolutely steel-rod-hard! In and out, in and out, "Harder," came from Ginger's mouth amongst a loud groan.

I squeezed Ginger's tits, pressing her nipples out in view, rammed my cock inside her and felt my orgasm starting to build. Out and back into her one more time and it was imminent, and I felt Ginger's pussy contracting around me. She let out a scream and my dam burst inside her.

Ginger's head was thrown back, eyes wide open and I made one last push as deep as my man would go, unleashing a loud wail from her. My orgasm went on and on. The customers outside her window had gotten their money's worth.

Later, in bed, she'd put the teddy back on. I asked her, "That go like you hoped?"

She laughed, "Let's see, four pedestrians, three cars and how many more drive-bys. Two orgasms..."

"Two?" I asked.

"Uhuh, two, didn't you notice?"

I didn't answer, she'd made her point. And I'd gotten maybe a little taste of what it had been like for Addie inside that glass cage in Sacramento. And I liked it. So did Ginger.

Then Ginger's voice changed, real low and serious, "Matt... " she started, "I've really enjoyed this last week..."

I felt something that I didn't think I was going to like in her voice, "But...?"

She took a breath, looked straight at me, "We can't see each other again... we have to let it go."

My heart started pounding and I opened my mouth to say something, just didn't know what it was.

"No, listen to me... it's been wonderful... you've shown me that I can go on after Eric... that I can love again. And I'll be forever grateful to you for that." She smiled, "And for the clock."

I waited, sensing there was more. I was right.

"There's a man... a client... he's asked me out several times. I've always said no, but I think... I'd like to... say yes to him."

"Ginger, I..."

"He's a little older, maybe sixty or a little less. His wife died five years ago, before Eric. He's nice, I like him."

She looked into my eyes, "But tonight, our last night, would you just... love me... please?"

My mind was trying to process what she'd just said. I knew we couldn't have a life together, I have a family that I love, but still...

She kissed me. And that's what we did the rest of the night until we fell asleep. We didn't make love again, just... loved.

The next morning after the gym, I hung Ginger's clock. I had to run to the store to buy a hanger for the wall, but the clock looked so good. I showed her how it worked, the different tunes, how to set the motion or not; we set it for activating on the hour.

I'd been determined to not be depressed about not seeing Ginger again. I hoped her guy would work out, but damn, I was jealous. Seems jealousy had become a pretty big part of my life.

The store was going to be open from eleven to five, so we were there at ten-thirty. This time Ginger went with me. We didn't want to lose even a minute of the short time we had left.

Addie, Nick, and Susan were already there. Tammy and Cathy about ten minutes later. Once we were all there and ready to open the store, Addie announced, "Before we open the door, Nick and I have something we want to show you."

I had no clue what, but followed along with the rest back to Susan's office. When Addie opened the door and we stepped in, my jaw dropped to the floor in disbelief.

The sculpture, the one Addie modeled for that Monday, was sitting on the desk. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "This is the only one finished," I heard Nick say, "there's four more but they need painted."

A few months ago, Adriana would have been horrified and embarrassed at what we were looking at. Now, she beamed with pride. It was the image of her; about four feet high, the pose she'd been in, kneeling, legs spread, thumbs under her panties pushing them about six inches down her legs. All bronze, except the face and the panties were painted. I recognized the expression on her face - the face I had seen through the closet glass that morning, the lust when Nick was tormenting her before he fucked her. Unmistakably Adriana, a perfect likeness.

I looked up and down the sculpture; every detail, down to the slit between her legs, the same panties she'd been wearing that morning... in bronze, painted pink like the ones that morning. Her breasts and erect nipples formed perfectly, down to the dimples of her areola, bronzed hair flowing down her back.

I had no idea that a sculpture could look like that. I assumed it would be all bronze, a somewhat similar face in the image of Addie, but probably unrecognizable. This wasn't that. This was my naked Adriana. No doubt.

"Beautiful," I heard Susan say.

I looked over at Addie, "Looks so much like you," I said. I wanted to take her, hold her, kiss her. Instead, I took Ginger's hand and held tight.

She took Nick's hand, pulling him close. "Thank you," she said, "it was fun modeling for."

We all laughed at that, Tammy saying, "I'll bet!" If only they knew!

It was time to open so we went to work. It wasn't nearly as busy, which we anticipated since it was Sunday. At three, Susan caught me and suggested that I could head for home if I wanted. "I'm telling Addie the same thing," she said, maybe hinting that at long last I could catch up with my wife alone.

Ginger and I headed back to her house for me to pick up my bags... and say goodbye. We didn't talk on the way back. I didn't know what to say. I don't think she did, either. I didn't want to leave her. I'd always assumed it wouldn't be 'goodbye', but it was.

I loaded my suitcase and garment bag in the Jeep, then went back inside. We stood in her living room, looking at each other and holding both hands. When Ginger glanced over at her living room window, she started giggling and I followed suit. "I can't believe we did that!" she said, not hardly able to control her giggles.

"Me either," I agreed. But then it turned serious and Ginger wrapped her arms around me, crying. My tears started as well. I didn't want to leave. Ginger gripped my face with both her hands and pulled me to her, kissing me frantically with her wet lips and wet cheeks. We must have kissed several minutes, then she pushed me away and said I had to go.

As I began to close the door behind me, I heard a sobbing Ginger whispering, "I love you," on the other side of the door.