After the Reunion Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,613 Followers

"She was horny, asked me to fuck her in front of the window... said she's always wanted to but never been brave enough before."

Addie laughed, "Guess you bring out the best of her, huh?"

I smiled, a little laugh, remembering that night, the people watching us, "Guess so... people were watching from her sidewalk, parked in cars..."

"And you enjoyed every second."

"Reminded me a little bit of you in that glass cage... maybe not quite that extreme, but still..."

"You'd have liked that, wouldn't you? To have been there instead of Samuel?"

I hesitated before answering, "Yeah," then smiled at her, "was sure fun to watch, though!"

She gave my arm a gentle slug, like she was pretending disgust with me, "That was awful... god, I was so horny!"

She should have been. I think I remember that it had been forty-six days then since her last time. And with what Jonah had already put her through that weekend...

But enough of that, I wanted to know, "Okay, your turn, what's your news?" I asked her.

She took a breath, "Tawns called..."

That brought forth a sharp intake of breath, Addie's college-years best friend, my first 'extracurricular' girlfriend; the most beautiful woman I've ever met, Playboy Playmate of the Year. We haven't seen them for what seemed like months. Just hearing her name made my cock tingle and grow

Last we'd heard from them, she'd hired an agent and was going to be modeling for Victoria's Secret; a pretty drastic change in their lives. All because I'd sent that picture to Playboy suggesting her for their 'professional women' pictorial. When Playboy sent a photographer for that pictorial, they decided she was going to be a Playmate, instead.

Addie went on, "She's home now, has to go back to Los Angeles on the second."

"She happy with how things turned out so far?" I asked her.

Addie nodded, "Very, they're both enjoying her newfound fame... but that's not exactly the news..."

Now I was confused, "Not...? What then?" I assumed when Addie told me about Tanya, that that was the news she'd been waiting to tell.

Addie took another deep breath before going on. "Victoria's Secret... is starting a new lingerie line, sexy maternity wear," she hesitated again, "and they're looking for a model... someone new..."

I sat up in bed, my mouth agape. What the fuck? Was my wife telling me what I thought she might be? "And?" I asked, still incredulous, almost holding my breath.

She nodded at what I knew had to be coming next, "Tawns showed them my picture... they want me to come to LA and interview..." Her face was a mixture of fear and excitement. Not sure what my face showed, probably the shock.

"And you told her? What?"

"That we needed to talk about it... it'd be a big commitment; modeling, appearances, the TV special..."

"Yes!" I blurted out, the vision of my wife walking down that runway on national television in some tiny little lingerie vivid in my mind.

She smiled, "Just like that, yes? You know they might not even choose me, it's just an interview... but if they did, I'd be gone a lot, probably Los Angeles."

They'd choose her, how could they not! And we could live with her gone a while. Hell, this was a once-in-a-lifetime!

But I knew that just like Tanya and Tanner, it would be a major impact on our lives. Probably not something we should decide based on how that vision affected my little brain, not that it was my little brain's decision, it was ours, together.

"Tawns said we don't need to decide right away. They'd want me there on the second. Let's think about it for the next couple days."

"That's reasonable. I agree, it's not something we should decide right away. But, what exactly did she say?"

We both pushed a pillow behind us, leaning back against the headboard. "Pretty much just what I already said, that they're looking for someone to headline their new maternity line, obviously someone pregnant... pretty; she said she showed one of the photographers one of the pictures with me in it... from that night, that Robert took. He showed it around and from that, they think I'm the person they want."

"She have any idea how much you'd be gone, have to be there instead of here?"

She shook her head. "No, not really, but from the way she was talking, I'm guessing it'd be mostly full time. And the baby's due first of March."

"Sooo, we might not see you for a couple months? That's a long time."

"I know. I guess if we do it, you guys could fly down on at least some weekends. Surely we could make it work."

"Sounds like you really want to do it?"

She hesitated before answering, then nodded, "Yeah, I do... not every day a girl gets an opportunity like that. And Tawns would be there. She even said I could stay with her."

"Sounds like you've already decided," I told her.

"No, I want to, but we have to decide this together," she said. "Biggest thing is the kids."

I nodded my agreement but thought about living without Addie for the next two months. Somehow, just an occasional weekend didn't appeal to me in the least. But... but, that vision invaded my mind again... Addie walking down that Victoria Secret runway on national television. Even her picture in their glossy catalog and website sounded so exciting.

"Tomorrow," I said, "or the next day, we can decide then."

robertl
robertl
1,613 Followers