The Nude Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple encounters a young, well hung stranger at the beach.
3.2k words
4.18
80.5k
79

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Story contains hotwife / stag & vixen elements. Try something else if this is not your thing :-)

BRADY: I watched from behind my sunglasses with casual curiosity as they stopped about 20 yards down the beach. They seemed to be in hesitant conversation and they continued to look back towards where I was laid out. They had both smiled at me in a friendly manner as they had passed, walking hand in hand with each carrying a beach bag over one shoulder.

She would have been hard to forget. I assumed mid-thirties. One of those bodies that an artist would love to draw. Soft curving lines. Long legs splaying out to broad hips and a nicely rounded bum. All of this rising to an un-ignorable chest. Softly sloped shoulders with a long blonde bob ending just shy of them. A floppy sun hat drooped down over her forehead but it was clear to see that she was classically 'pretty'.

Her yellow two piece bikini featured no pattern. It was just an eye catching lemon shade. It was modestly cut (and given her frame it likely needed to be if she didn't wish to accidentally expose too much of her ample chest).

After pausing in conversation they turned back towards me with the husband in the lead. There was a driftwood log not far from me and he stopped to set up there. It was close enough that they would clearly be 'next' to me, but far enough away to extend the traditional amount of privacy expected of a beach of this nature.

BEN: The beach has what are generally accepted as 4 separate areas. There aren't any formal indicators of where one starts and the other ends, but over time they've just come to be widely acknowledged by those who venture there.

The parking area is large, but the hike out to the sandy spit usually takes about 15 minutes which is enough to discourage 'casual' visitors and certainly those with children. Perhaps that's why it developed the way that it did.

There's nothing which officially notes it as a 'clothing optional' beach, but it is certainly known within the community as such, and also draws people from other nearby counties who don't have a place to practice casual nudism.

As fas as the four areas. The pathway from the parking lot drops you at one far end of the beach. Upon arrival you could be forgiven for thinking that it's just your regular run-of-the-mill community beach. There are basic facilities and the beach itself is wide and welcoming. The view out to the island is the best from this part and it does attract many people who simply come to just enjoy a regular ol' day at by the water.

As one progresses further into the next zone it becomes quite clear that something entirely different is going on. A slight narrowing of the sand provides a demarcation and then the beach opens back up. One will suddenly find themselves amongst people sunbathing and relaxing without the swimsuits they arrived in. As is common of nude beaches you will come across people of all ages, shapes, and sizes, and this area serves as a casual gathering place for all.

As one progresses onward the noise level usually ramps up. There are two makeshift volleyball courts and a cacophony of music from portable speakers competes amongst the laughing and shouting of younger revellers. There are many who make a few extra dollars on the day hauling down coolers and proffering mixed drinks or beer for those who have run out or didn't bring their own. The smell of marijuana frequently wafts through the air and the average age is much younger.

The beach finally narrows one more time and bends slightly. Beyond this is an area of complete tranquility. People space out further apart and there is an expectation of being left alone to your privacy.

JANE: We almost always walked past the crowds to the far end of the beach. In order to feel comfortable there I need to have some privacy. I'm well attuned to the occasional glances of recognition I receive and a nude beach is not a place that I care for people to 'connect the dots'.

My three restaurants have done well, and I'm proud of them. Early on, the marketing agency that I hired for the first property suggested that I feature prominently in the advertising and marketing. That carried on into the next two. In more recent years I've taken a role on the local TV network doing a Saturday cooking spot on the weekend news. I'm no 'celebrity', but our city isn't huge and there has been enough of me on TV and in adverts over the years that I do get noticed at times. I imagine that it's mostly people seeing me and struggling to figure out where they know me from. Regardless, I can almost immediately tell from someone's face when they recognize me.

We had just recently returned from a week in West Palm Beach for vacation and I had picked up a rather intrusive set of tan lines from the swimsuit I took. The straps across the back did a satisfactory job of holding back my breasts, but one of them was high enough that I now had a visible tan line running below my shoulder blades which was visible whenever I wore a dress.

Our yard at home is reasonably large and private, but I'm always wary of anyone being able to peer over the fences. Ben and I hadn't been to the nude beach yet this season and it was something we enjoyed doing occasionally over the years. When he suggested it I immediately reacted with my standard degree of modesty and concern. However, a day in the sun to start working my tanlines away 'did' sound like it might be appealing.

BEN: I wasn't surprised when Jane protested about my suggested spot on the sand. Yes, we usually travelled to the end of the beach, and I understood why she preferred it. But this area in the milder second quadrant was still quite private, and given the massive hat she had chosen for the day she could have been Kim Kardashian and I doubt anyone would have noticed.

I didn't think she had caught on to the reason why I had stopped there. At least not yet. Our week on vacation had provided much opportunity for the relaxation that we didn't typically get in our daily lives. Along with it came more sex!

I loved bedding my wife. She's beautiful in so many ways, and even at 35 her nude body is awe inspiring. She is the living epitome of the kind of woman I fantasized about in the Playboy magazines of my youth. I am always excited to have sex with her, but given the frantic nature of our schedule it has occasionally taken a back seat to other priorities.

The vacation had been glorious. We had sex 5 out of the 7 nights, and with increasing passion. During our week away our conversations had been open, honest, and free flowing. We decided that in the coming year we should prioritize trying for a baby. It was something we had been putting off. As excited as I was to make that change in our life, I secretly relished the idea of 'getting her pregnant' and the increased focus on sex that would come with those efforts.

Simply put, our week away had made me increasingly horny and prompted some very erotic thoughts involving my wife. Primarily it was a fantasy of mine that was long held and had meandered in and out of our sex life in the past. It had created the most outwardly erotic moments of our relationship. It had also occasionally created tension. It had ultimately brought us closer together, but it was not a part of our relationship at the moment.

It was likely due to my heightened degree of horniness from the vacation, but as I walked past the young guy on the beach I felt my senses immediately swell and bells began to clang around my head.

BRADY: They ambled back towards me and I watched the husband deposit his beach bag in front of the driftwood. He extended an arm in casual greeting. They weren't 'close' in beach terms, but still close enough that acknowledgement seemed appropriate. I returned his neighborly greeting.

I watched casually from behind my sunglasses as they laid out a blanket and began to get settled. I could tell from the wife's body language that she seemed a bit unsettled. Even as they unpacked she continued to look around as if to ensure that there weren't unexpected people in their vicinity. She finally seemed to relax enough and after a few minutes of set up they both lay down. The husband doffed his swimsuit with little concern, but I watched bemused as the wife wriggled out of her suit while lying down, clearly not wanting to disrobe in full view. I was disappointed. Given what I'd seen of her passing by I'd have certainly welcomed the opportunity to see her in the nude.

I allowed my thoughts to imagine exactly that as I closed my eyes and lay back for some well deserved rest. I had just finished my final exams in my architecture course. I already had a potential job lined up, but it was contingent on my final grades coming out of school. I knew I was good but didn't want to take anything for granted. I'd put a lot of time into studying and had been relieved to turn my work in a couple of days prior.

JANE: As usual it took me a few minutes to get used to being naked in public. I wasn't sure why Ben had been so insistent on stopping so early on the beach. I traditionally would have preferred to walk out to the far end as it usually seemed quietest and most private. But it wasn't an overly busy day and aside from the guy just down the way everyone else was spread quite far apart.

The beach attracts all kinds and I rarely feel any degree of sexuality attached to our visits there. I know that it's more natural for men to have a base sexual reaction to seeing an attractive woman nude and I had never faulted Ben for taking in the view of an attractive woman that passed by. Perhaps part of it was that the male visitors to the beach traditionally seemed to be a bit less 'fit' than their female counterparts. With that said, I was proud of my husband himself. He was slim and kept up with his fitness by running three times a week, and doing light weight training every Saturday. He wasn't a ripped adonis, but he certainly looked good with his shirt off!

Also looking good with his shirt off was the young guy down the way...

But sheesh!... he was more of a boy as far as I was concerned!

I was surprised to see him approach us about 45 minutes after we had arrived. He held up a respectful distance away before hailing us. I was lying on my stomach on the towel so did not put in an effort to cover up my rear.

He apologized for intruding but asked if we might keep our eye on his belongings while he went for a swim. Ben and I said 'of course' and with thanks he was off to the waves down shore.

He was in great shape. The benefits of youth.

After he was out of earshot my husband said it out loud.

Of course I had noticed it.

I had noticed it when I had passed him the first time and he was laying down.

Standing up there was no way you could miss the thing.

"Pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?" Ben prompted.

I looked at him and he was grinning at me widely.

Hungrily.

BRADY: I waved a 'thank you' to them as I passed by, returning to my blanket. The strong waves had pulled me a bit down shore. As I approached I noticed that the woman was on her back, but as I got closer she demurely rolled back onto her chest. As much as I would have enjoyed seeing her front, her rear was incredibly impressive. Her large full ass was nicely curved and as I settled down onto my blanket I imagined what it would be like to enter her with her laid out prone exactly like she was at the moment. I felt a stirring in my groin and quickly shifted my thoughts elsewhere.

"Careful."

I often chose the less rowdy area of the beach. Despite being 21 and not afraid to let loose, I didn't really relish doing so while nude. My anatomy brought with it both pros and cons.

While most people demurely made no comment on it there was always guaranteed to be someone in the group who would somehow draw attention to my penis. In my earlier years of going to the beach with friends it was usually some girl who was a bit drunk that wanted to ask me questions about it. This would in turn unleash all sorts of giggling and whispering amongst the other girls. It made me uncomfortable to be the centre of attention.

This is not to make it sound like I don't appreciate women taking an interest in my penis. I do. I also have pleasurable memories of a couple of great hookups that developed from the beach. One in particular became a regular thing. More of a booty call than anything. I don't think either of us saw things progressing into a relationship, but what I did appreciate was her pure lustful desire to take as much of my dick as possible. She was an animal in bed and given my size I was always happy when I found girls who were excited by it as opposed to intimidated by it.

The reality was that more often than not, whenever I had hooked up with a girl there was usually a hand-to-the-mouth look of surprise when they undid my pants. Some were ultimately thrilled and the sex was great. Others were immediately intimidated and it resulted in lacklustre sex as they held a careful hand against my torso, easing me in and ultimately only taking a few inches.

I'm not ungrateful for the size of my penis and there's certainly a male pride/ego element of it that can be enjoyable in the bedroom. I've had a few girls who have spent a good amount of time in my bed lustily exclaiming how much bigger I am than their ex (or in one case current long distance boyfriend). I'm happy to play it up in those instances and it can definitely a bit of a rush.

BEN: As I lay back on our blanket I let my mind wander through a number of pleasant sexual memories involving Jane. Inevitably I began to notice my penis beginning to stiffen and as my wife readjusted herself next to me I rose up in order to hide the beginning of my erection. I asked her if she would like a drink and she nodded, suggesting that she would be up for a beach margarita if one could be found or even just a beer.

Climbing to my feet I withdrew some cash from our bag and then strode over the short distance towards our beach neighbor. My call to him seemed to startle him, but as I asked if I could get him anything to drink he smiled in return.

"Beer would be great! Any kind would do!"

I nodded my understanding and told him I'd be right back.

BRADY: I was surprised by his offer of a drink, but it was a nice gesture and truth was, a beer sounded great. As he walked back down the beach a few minutes later he waved to me and gestured that I should come join them. They seemed like a friendly couple and it wasn't uncommon to socialize with strangers on the beach, so I had no compunction about wandering over towards them.

As I rose and began trudging through the soft sand towards them I noticed with some disappointment that the wife had put on a cover up while her husband had been gone. I momentarily questioned whether I should return for a towel myself but then reasoned that it was a nude beach. They had chosen to come here intentionally. Why would they be bothered by the fact I was naked.

I happily accepted the bottle of Newcastle that the husband passed to and thanked him as he introduced himself as Ben and his wife as Jane. She smiled up at me and the three of us exchanged handshakes as Ben invited me to join them.

They were certainly affable and we made small talk about the beach for the first few minutes as we enjoyed our drinks. Ben had joined me with a beer and Jane had what appeared to be a margarita in a small plastic cup.

I noticed that Jane's cover up was a thin gauzy material with a flower pattern that left some parts of it partially sheer. I was thankful for my dark sunglasses and as we spoke I allowed my eyes to surreptitiously roam the curves of her lovely body. The pattern of the material rested across her body in a way that I could see through the cream coloured material and get a partial view of her large left breast. Her areola were very large and a dark pink and I soon had to draw my attention elsewhere before allowing my imagination to get the best of me.

They were friendly and easy to talk to and after 30 minutes or so I offered to fetch another round of drinks which they accepted.

JANE: As Brady walked off into the distance and out of earshot I turned to my husband. He was laying back with his head resting against the log, smirking from behind his sunglasses. Noticing that I had trained my attention on him he slowly lifted the empty beer bottle from his side and placed it at his crotch next to where his soft penis laid against his leg.

"Oh, you better believe it gets bigger than that!" I shot at him before I could think better of it.

The fact that he had drawn a reaction from me made his smirk grow even wider.

The fact was, it had been a long time since this had come up. A really long time.

But we had just enjoyed a very enjoyable and lustful week away. My senses were heightened and I felt very close to Ben after our time away together. Even in the days since we'd been home I felt a newness in his desire. After some kissing in the hot tub the night prior we'd barely it two steps inside the door before he was stripping my swimsuit from me. We didn't even make it upstairs and he passionately took me right over the washing machine in the laundry room. It hadn't lasted long, but it didn't matter. His desire for me was more than enough. That had always been the one thing that I had struggled with the most during these particular 'escapades'. I never wanted any of it to prevent my husband from desiring me or cause him to turn to someone else.

"Why don't you take that cover-up off Jane," he said.

He said it confidently. Almost knowingly...