After the Second Fall Pt. 03.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," gasped the older judge.

"I know you have both been agitating for me to step down, but I think that after tonight you'll change your mind. In fact, I have a feeling you'll want to join the alliance that we are putting together.

"Get fucked," Ronlo snapped.

"I intend to," Carlos replied, and with a deft motion, dropped his pants. After a glance at the newcomers, Esther gracefully lowered herself to the floor and took hold of Carlos' penis, licking it gently several times before engulfing it fully.

"Oh, Lord," managed Ronlo, his eyes wide. When Paula peeled off her shirt to reveal her full breasts he started breathing raggedly and staggered backward until the wall stopped his fall. She walked over to the stunned man, then grabbed his crotch in a firm grip, eliciting a pained cry. "Take it out and start beating," she said icily, "but if you cum, I'll kick your balls into your stomach." There was a long pause while she stared him down, slowly increasing the pressure. With a pained groan he nodded and complied, pulling out his limp penis; Paula squeezed him hard once, then smacked his testicles sharply, earning an equally sharp cry.

It wasn't just the older Judge that had been caught up; Jarvis was moaning softly as Mariela rubbed him through his pants while they both watched Carlos' cock repeatedly disappear into Esther's mouth.

"No cumming," she said into his ear. "Not until I let you." She licked his earlobe. "Understand?"

Jarvis' eyes flipped to Mariela and hardened, and he grabbed her shoulders, pulling her into a kiss. Their lips had just met when she mashed her hand down on his scrotum, causing him to take a step backward defensively. "Not tonight," she said, wiping off her lips. "Tonight, you do what I say, when I say it." He might have argued, but extra pressure took the backtalk out of him and he dropped to his knees. "Understand?"

He nodded, then croaked in relief when Mariela released him.

"Good. It's your turn now." Jarvis' eyes lit up as his tormentor's turned cold. "To pleasure me, you dolt," she said, punctuating the point with a smack to his cheek. "Tonight is about me. Maybe, if you're really good, I'll let you jerk yourself off." Kneeling on the ground, his balls still aching, the humiliated Judge's spine started to straighten, but only long enough to earn a withering look from Judge Roccoca. As his eyes turned downward she nodded and dropped her pants, and stepping forward, pulled his chin up to place his mouth on her lower lips.

Across the room, Ronlo was stroking himself feverishly while Paula Fonseca smacked his bare ass with her open palm repeatedly, earning a pathetic whimper each time.

Carlos was trying very hard to remain composed as two of his fiercest antagonists were manhandled by their female colleagues, but Esther had learned his intimate buttons and was pushing them repeatedly. With a groan he came, directly into her mouth, which she rewarded with increased pressure on his phallus. The continued stimulation on his over-sensitive member doubled him over and he pushed on Esther's head, only to be rebuffed in the form of a resounding smack to his hand. Growing desperate, he tried to squirm away and only manged to end up on the floor, his penis still held firmly between his blonde lover's capable lips.

The site of the Mayor struggling on the floor was too much for old Ronlo and the man shot his semen onto the bare wood of the floor with a cry. Paula gave him a moment to come down from his orgasm, then smacked him in the testicles, even harder than before, dropping the man to his knees. "I didn't say you could cum, you miserable piece of trash. I told you what would happen, didn't I?" Her invective didn't cease as she berated the man, now curled up and moaning.

From across the room Mariela joined in. "What's wrong, Bertrand -- can't handle a strong woman like Paula? Maybe you're just... a little... maybe... oh--" With a guttural noise she came and her knees gave out, taking the man currently pleasuring her over backward. Unprepared, Jarvis Mandez's head smacked off the floor, stunning him as Mariela started to grind into his face. Reorienting himself moments later, he started to struggle weakly, then more frantically, trying to get air being denied him by the pussy covering his mouth and nose. Lost in her orgasm, Mariela continued to prolong her pleasure, now pulling his head off the floor by his hair.

Releasing Carlos' penis with a loud pop -- much to his relief -- Esther quickly moved to Mariela and lifted her off of the younger judge as his struggling started to falter. The beautiful blonde held the smaller woman close, letting the last of the aftershocks fade, then set her down gently. "Okay?"

Mariela took a shaky breath, then smiled and nodded. Looking down at Jarvis, who had also curled up on his side, her face took on a confused expression. "What happened to him?"

Esther giggled, then pointed to Mariela's nearest leg, which was covered with bright red marks and not a few scratches, a couple of which were quite deep. It only took Mariela a moment to process what had happened, then she turned a lovely shade of red. "Well, I can't say that was intentional, but it should do the trick, right?"

"It's definitely a good start," answered Carlos, who had managed to right himself, although he was still sitting on the floor. "Are you okay, Paula?"

The older of the female Judges nodded. "This is the most fun I've had in quite some time. Actually, that's not entirely true, thinking back over the last week, but this is an entirely different kind of fun." She looked down at Ronlo and kicked his hip lightly. "How about it, Bertrand -- ready for round 2?"

He groaned and she shot a smile to Carlos, then squatted down to begin speaking to him softly.

Meanwhile, Mandez had recovered enough to sit, although it was obvious he wasn't sure what to do. Standing next to him was the woman who had nearly suffocated him in her passion, flanked by an even more beautiful woman who looked like she could literally turn him inside out if she so desired. He had no desire to lock eyes with the Mayor, nor did he want to know what was going on with Ronlo, who was fluctuating between moans, groans, and high-pitched squeals, so he just stared at the floor.

"What's wrong, little man?" the Mod asked. He shook his head. "You know," she said, obviously addressing Mariela, "he's not half bad looking. Mind if I use him for a while?"

Jarvis blanched.

"Not tonight, Esther," Mariela said kindly, tracing a finger across his shoulder and up his cheek. "Tonight he's mine."

'That's bullshit,' he thought, 'I don't belong to anybody,' but he couldn't help the warm feeling spreading from his center, which only accelerated when she used her nails to lightly scrape along his scalp and down the back of his neck.

"What do you think, Jarvis -- should I let Esther borrow you?" He shook his head again, this time more violently and she laughed softly, obviously pleased. Moving around, she stepped over his legs and then lowered herself down so she could look into his eyes. "I've always thought you were a beautiful man, Jarvis, and smart. I've wanted you for a long time, so tonight is for me, but if you do your best..."

She looked at him intensely for several beats and he nodded, which brought out a lovely smile from her. "Good," she said, her expression relaxing. "Lay back." When his eyes got wide she chuckled and patted his cheek. "I won't smother you this time, I promise, but I do want you to lick me while you stroke your cock. I want to see you cum, and I want to know you're thinking about me while you do it." His hesitation was still obvious, but he obeyed regardless, reclining slowly.

With a little maneuvering and the loosening of his clothes, Mariela was soon perched over his mouth, staring somewhat wide eyed at the hardening penis in his fist. She chanced a look up at Esther, who nodded appreciatively, then stalked over to the bed where Carlos was waiting.

Mariela shivered as Jarvis' tongue made contact with her lips again, then let out a contented sigh and decided plans were meant to be changed. Leaning forward, she wrapped her hands around his, joining with him in the up and down motion, thrilled with the surprised moan from between her thighs.

Chapter 23

"I know we're not particularly important, but that felt a bit... less than I was expecting somehow."

"We all said our goodbyes last night. I'm not sure what some big farewell would have accomplished."

Tilly nodded and leaned back into Esther as the bigger woman started to open the throttle up. "Will you miss them?"

Esther was silent for quite a while. "Yes and no. I'm pretty fond of Carlos and Mariela -- and maybe even Jarvis -- but it's well past time to go."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's not like it was intentional, but things in Marbelo are changing, and I think it will be for the better. I wouldn't be shocked if Mods are walking around in the city a year from now."

"Really?" Tilly asked.

"Well, maybe a bit surprised, but I do think it's possible now."

The race bike seemed to enjoy the smooth pavement leading from the city and Esther loosened the reins, smiling at the surge in power, thrilled to be back on the road.

They reached the first town in the early afternoon. The road passed through a central square, not entirely dissimilar to the Vale, and Esther decided a break would be warranted. At the very least, they needed to know if Pip and Rachel had continued on, stayed, or turned back.

As she looked around at the people going about their business, it became quite obvious that they weren't used to seeing people her size. Esther sighed. She had been in Marbelo long enough, going to the same few places day after day, that she had ceased being an object of attention. She sighed again. "Oh well. Let's go see if we can figure out if we're on the right track."

Tilly nodded and led the way toward what looked to be a hotel. Behind her, Esther smiled, glad to see that the smaller woman's limp was barely noticeable -- as promised, Carlos' doctors had been very good.

Unfortunately, the man at the desk couldn't tell them anything about Pip and Rachel, but he did suggest they talk to the town's lone Mod, a solitary woman that lived behind the tinker's place. The tinker, it turned out, was a little bit smith, a little bit carpenter, and a little bit of anything else that nobody else in town knew how to do -- this was immediately obvious from the miscellaneous assortment of items arranged in the shop.

Hearing the door open, the man walked out from a room behind the counter with a good-natured smile, which dropped immediately when he saw Esther, his face turning hard. "Yes?" he asked gruffly.

It wasn't the reaction she was hoping for, but Esther's skin had long ago thickened and she folded her arms as she looked down at him. "We're looking for a friend of ours. Bigger than me. The guy at the hotel sent us your way."

He stared back up at her, eyes cold, until the fierceness gradually faded and he turned away. The women watched as he walked into the back room, then paused. "Come on, then. I'll take you to her." Esther and Tilly shared a look at the odd statement, then followed.

Out the rear door was a lean-to providing cover for a small forge and associated smithing tools, bordered by a meticulously tended garden and a small, equally well cared for shed, to which the man led them. With a deep breath he knocked on the shed's door, then turned and walked back to the shop without a word.

The women shared another look, then the door opened, revealing the hunched form of a very tall woman with a head full of very red hair and a very surprised expression. Once she recovered, she stepped outside, towering above Esther in the same way the blonde towered above Tilly. There were several beats of awkward silence before Esther nodded her head. "My name is Esther and this is Tilly. We're looking for a friend of ours and the man at the hotel suggested you might be able to help."

A mixture of emotions crossed the woman's face. "Pip?" she asked in a surprisingly small voice.

"Yes," replied Esther immediately, brightening considerably. "Can you tell us where he and Rachel are? Or maybe where they went?"

"Um, yeah," the woman answered, ducking back into her shed. Please come in and we can talk a little. It will be cramped, but we should all fit."

The space was dominated by a wood stove on one end and a bassinet on the other, complete with sleeping child, of which only a mass of curly red hair was visible. In between was a cot of neatly layered blankets and a single cabinet, and next to that was a folded stack of what looked like baby linens.

It took a little maneuvering, but the three women manged to seat themselves on the floor. "My name is Alexis," the redhead started, "and my daughter's name is Monica. Pip is her father, of course."

"The red hair," Esther offered with a nod.

Alexis gave her a strange look, so Tilly spoke up. "All of Pip's children seem to have the same red hair."

"All of... did you come from Marbelo? Did Ebba have a child?" Seeing the blank looks, Alexis continued. "That's where I met Pip. Ebba and I spent several days with him, and she was trying to conceive. I assumed after how much they... well, I just assumed that if I got pregnant she probably did, too."

Esther looked at Tilly. "We're going back there tomorrow and I'm going to cut Carlos' balls off. I can't believe he didn't tell us about Pip having a child."

"Maybe he didn't," suggested Tilly, but she didn't sound convinced. "You don't think he just forgot?"

"Not a chance, and I really am going to gut him." She turned to the redhead. "I'm sorry. Mayor Harryx and I have a complicated relationship. Apparently, it's even more complicated than I thought."

"So it seems," Alexis allowed, looking back and forth between her guests. "I won't go back to Marbelo if that's why you're here."

"No, no," Esther said immediately with a shake of her head. "It's like I said, we're looking for Pip and Rachel. If we go back to Marbelo, it will just be to satisfy our curiosity."

Nodding, Alexis let the matter drop. "I don't know that I can help you very much. Pip was supposed to come back a month after he dropped me off here, but... he didn't. It's been more than a year now, so I guess he's not coming back."

"The tinker?" Tilly asked, and Alexis nodded.

"He's a kind man and has been good to us."

"You live in a shack," Esther said disbelievingly, crossing her arms.

"Because I choose to. Harold has asked me many times to move into his home above the shop, but I would rather have our own space."

"So maybe you haven't given up hope of him returning after all?" Esther suggested softly.

Alexis deflated, her shoulders hunching as she all but folded in on herself; tears were soon rolling down her cheeks, one after another. Without hesitation Tilly stood and wrapped herself around the bigger woman's side; taking the cue, Esther did the same on the opposite side.

After a hundred or more beats, Alexis took a sharp breath and sat back up, nodding. "I'm better now, thank you." She dabbed at the tears with the apron she was wearing and took another deep breath.

"I can tell you that they went on through town, toward Gracia. They both asked me to come, but I was stubborn. And afraid." She shook her head sadly. "They tried to tell me it would be hard, but I didn't listen. 'It will only be a month,' I kept saying to myself."

"But they didn't come back," finished Tilly, still rubbing Alexis' shoulder; the redhead nodded.

"I'm sorry," Esther offered. "For what it's worth, I know how you feel."

With a brief laugh, Alexis looked at the blonde appraisingly, then nodded. "And now you're trying to find him?"

"He asked me to be his friend and instead I ran away. Stupid. Anyway, I'm going to do what I can to get a second chance, and Tilly is helping me."

"Why?" Alexis asked the smaller woman. "Are you in love with him, too?"

"No," she replied, "but he helped me. Helping Esther find him seemed like a way to repay that debt."

"Is that all?" teased Esther; Tilly looked away and blushed. "Regardless, thank you for your help. When we find him, I'll let him know about you and Monica. He didn't know you were pregnant did he? I can't believe he would have left if he had."

Alexis shook her head. "It shouldn't have been possible. The doctors put something inside me that was supposed to keep it from happening."

"Well, if I've learned anything being around Pip, it's that nothing he's associated with works out the way people expect."

"Why is that?" Tilly asked.

"No idea," Esther replied. "Some day I'll tell you about the things he can do -- it's... remarkable."

Narrowing her eyes, Alexis looked pointedly at Esther. "You know about him, don't you? The truth about how he does what he does."

Esther nodded. "We were quite close at one time." She smiled forlornly. "Not as close as I would have liked, to be honest, but that's part of why we're going to find him." Her face took on a conspiratorial look. "Do you want to come with us?"

Scoffing, Alexis shook her head again. "With Monica -- how would that even work? No, I remember what it was like getting here, how long it took. I can't imagine walking all the way to Gracia and who knows how much further."

"Who said anything about walking?" Esther said with a smile.

The smile that Alexis sent back was uncertain. It was almost a bell later, after Monica woke from her nap and they were all standing next to the bike, when Alexis' smile fully asserted itself. "I've seen vehicles like this before, but never so big. They built this for you?"

"Not for me specifically, but for Adams my size."

"So they have bigger ones, too?"

"Of course," Esther confirmed. "They're used for training. Honestly, I'm not sure why Pip didn't bring one himself." She thought about it for a moment. "Actually, he was probably just being noble, leaving it for the other Adams to use. Luckily, I don't have that particular problem."

Alexis nodded vaguely, but she clearly wasn't listening actively; instead, her attention was on the motorcycle, slowly circling the machine in a bouncing mother's walk that was successfully keeping Monica content. "I can't believe they would make something for a Mod," she said, mostly to herself. She stopped, her eyes intense. "In your city -- in Rickenburg -- do they treat you like..." She faltered.

"It depends," Esther replied, leaning against the bike's seat. "In the Complex, yes, of course. There are dozens of Adams, so it's completely normal. Out in the city, not so much, but it's different than here. In the city, people are respectful, but it's obvious they're not comfortable around me." She sighed. "It is a lot different than in Marbelo, or here, for that matter, where I'm constantly getting hostile looks."

"Where I live, Fitzen, it's just as bad," added Tilly. "I was just as bad as anyone. Worse, probably."

Esther gathered the smaller woman into a hug, then set her down while Alexis nodded her understanding. "I don't want that for Monica. I don't want her to be an outsider her entire life." She looked down at Esther, her eyes intense. "I want to go to Rieckenburg, to raise her there, with your mods."

"I, uh... well, that's not what I had in mind in showing you the bike, but I understand what you're saying. You don't want to come with us to find Pip?"

"No." Alexis paused, torn. "No. We need to go to Rieckenburg. You can take us?"

Chuckling to herself, Esther closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. "Of course we will." She sat up again and smiled fondly. "Yes, we will take you, but we'll need help from your tinker. I'm thinking some sort of trailer that I can tow, but I really don't know what he can come up with."

1...34567...9