After the show

Story Info
A concert fantasy.
2.1k words
4.49
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her intently as she sang out to the crowd, her voice felt as if it was cutting each word into me. I felt the pulse of the drums and bass in my chest. I sang along and heard a choir of voices around me doing the same. I felt the warm press of other bodies in the crowd pushing against my sides and back, making it difficult at time for me to draw in a full breath.

I leaned forward, my arms resting on the stage in front of me. I was captivated by her voice, her magnetism, her movements. It almost seemed as if her eyes would pause on me as she scanned the crowd, and I stared lovingly back towards her. I loved the way she smiled while she sang, genuinely appearing to be enjoying every moment. I had never seen anyone sing with such an expression before.

I wished that I could be to one to make her smile like that. My mind wandered momentarily but I forced my thoughts back to the moment, the music, reality. I shook my head slightly, laughing inside at the audacity of my thoughts. As if I would ever have a chance at that. She was more than a little bit famous, and I was a nobody. Besides that, there was always the fact that she was straight and married to the keyboard player, of course. But still, I watched her hands on the microphone stand, imagining them touching me, her fingers on me, in me.

I focused my thoughts back onto the music, as the band moved through their catalog of songs, seamlessly shifting from one to the next. I wished this feeling could last forever. After what seemed like too brief of a time, the last notes of the final song rang out over the crowded bar, and I knew that this time was at an end.

As the band left the stage, they reached out and touched hands with the people in the front row (and ambitious people leaning forward from behind). Could I be so blessed as to be able to touch her hand, to connect in a real though fleeting way with her? As she got closer to me my heart raced with anticipation. I stretched out my arm as far as I could, reaching for that touch I craved.

Suddenly, it happened. As my hand brushed against hers I felt a jolt of electricity, and found myself for an instant staring into her most stunning eyes. Time stopped. My heart stopped with it. The moment stretched out like warm taffy and I felt a surge of energy bursting into my body.

And then the contact was over and time surged forward again and my heart raced along with it. Before she moved away I thought I saw a brief recognition of the connection, some hint of surprise in the lift of her eyebrows, the tilt of her head.

But her momentum carried her off and away, pulled her past me to the other waiting fans and off the stage into the darkness beyond my sight.

That was it, the culmination of my night, what I had been hoping for since I left home to drive into town and arrive here earlier than necessary to secure a spot at the front, slightly to the left of the centre stage. It was a small venue so I was right up against the stage. I had waited patiently while the equipment was set up and chatted briefly and awkwardly with the people next to me, a couple of local girls, while waiting for the opening act to begin. And for them to finish their surprisingly decent set and the main act to emerge into the shining lights to the delight of the crowd.

Though I had tried to hold onto time and bring it to a stop as one song and then the next were played, it slipped away nonetheless and now the show was over leaving me nothing but my already fading memories. I could still feel the frisson of energy that had surged through our briefly touching hands, before she had walked out into the darkness surrounding the stage.

I waited for the people to clear away from the area around the stage so that I could leave the venue now that the show was over. It was good to have some more space to breathe as the crowd began to disperse. I loved watching all the different people and imagining how the rest of their nights would go.

As for me I was still feeling a buzz from the concert experience but was not really looking forward to the long ride back to where I was staying.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a security guy standing beside me.

"Can you come with me, please miss?" he asked in quiet voice.

"What's going on?" I asked hesitantly, "am I in some kind of trouble?"

"Not at all miss, please just follow me".

I figured bolting for the exit would be ineffective, since there were still several people milling around, so I might as well do what he asked. I was suspicious about what was going on, but I knew I hadn't done anything wrong.

We walked to a door at the side of the stage and he opened it and ushered me through into an empty room. It looked like a waiting room or maybe a dressing room, with a few chairs and an old couch.

"Just wait here for a minute please miss, someone will be right with you" he told me and left the room, closing the door softly behind him.

"Okay then I guess" I thought to myself, "not like I have a train to catch or anything....."

Confused, I sat in one of the chairs. This was fairly strange. Quickly becoming impatient, I decided that since I had done nothing wrong there was no reason I needed to stay.

I had just stood up to leave when I heard the handle of the other door to the room turning. I paused awkwardly, looking over my shoulder to the opening door. I started to open my mouth to question what the hell was going on here but before I could get a word out I she walked into the room and my mouth hung open in shock.

My eyes met hers and my heart skipped a few beats and then started racing. It was her. I couldn't believe it. She was wearing comfortable looking loose grey pants and a nondescript black shirt, her face was cleaned of makeup and she had her hair back in a loose ponytail. But it was her. She had a shy looking smile on her face as she walked towards me.

"Hi" she said in a soft but incredibly sexy voice.

"H-h-hello" I managed to reply.

"I noticed the way you were watching me, your eyes were different from the rest, and I wondered, maybe, if you were interested, we could spend a bit more time together", she said.

"Um, yeah, sure, I mean of course", I mumbled.

"You don't need to be nervous," she replied.

Her voice was so soft and rich, layered like honey and velvet. She touched a strand of my hair almost hesitantly and I felt myself lean closer in, pulled by her magnetism. Her hand moved to my cheek and I felt the calluses on her fingertips lightly caress down to my jaw. The beautiful hands I had been staring at earlier now touching me.

I looked deeply into her eyes, noticing for the first time the flecks of gold and green tint around the light brown. My breath caught as she leaned closer in.

"I'm going to kiss you now, is that alright" she said softly.

"Oh yes" I breathed.

I wanted this so much it must be obvious, but the way she sought my consent made me even more turned on. She leaned closer and brushed her lips gently against mine. I felt her hands move to my hair, tightening as she pulled me into her and pressed our lips together more tightly. My eyes closed as the kiss deepened, and I felt her body begin to press in against mine.

She paused, taking a breath. "Holy shit" I whispered, and she laughed lightly before kissing me again.

Our lips opened and I felt her tongue pressing into my mouth gently, softly, teasing me before withdrawing. I ran my tongue along her teeth and the underside of her tongue, and gently bit her bottom lip.

I felt the sparks of desire igniting into a fire, coiling in my stomach and melting me. I pressed my body into hers, feeling her breasts pressing slightly above mine, our stomachs touching as she moved her leg slightly between mine and I began to rub myself lightly against her thigh as she did the same to mine.

She paused, taking a breath. Any remaining nervousness I may have felt dissolved into my wanting, leaving only desire behind. This, I wanted this so much.

Slowly one of her gorgeous hands left my hair and trailed back down my jaw and my neck and began caressing down to my collarbone and back up. As we continued to kiss her hand ventured farther, brushing against my breast and cupping it, teasing my nipple through my clothing until she withdrew and did the same on the other side with her other hand. I ground my hips against her leg as my wetness grew. I looked into her eyes and saw the desire in them mirroring my own.

"May I?" she asked and I wordlessly nodded.

She slowly teased a hand down my waist and pressed it between her leg and her thigh, and into my pants. Ever so slowly she ran her hand down my slit, gathering some of the copious fluids there, and began softly teasing my clit.

I was so keyed up her slightest touch had me close to climaxing. I felt her long beautiful finger stroke me so slowly, I knew she could tell I was close.

She whispered in my ear "come for me sweetheart" as she suddenly pressed harder and faster against my button. Her words amplified her touches and I felt myself go over the edge.

The orgasm ripped through my body, leaving me seeing stars and barely conscious for a moment. I spasmed and shook and she had to hold onto me to stop me from sliding to the ground. Our eyes met and I felt another wave of lust.

"My turn" I growled as I pressed her back against the wall and fisted a hand in her hair. I pulled her neck to the side and kissed the side of her neck, feeling the softness of her skin against my lips. I pushed against her with my body while I trailed a hand down her stomach and pressed it underneath her pants (thank god for elastic waistbands).

I slowly grazed my finger down into her dripping slit, brushing past her rock hard clit and gently inserting just a fingertip into her opening. She whimpered. I repeated the motion, teasing her slowly.

"Please" she gasped, "more".

Not wanting to disappoint I pressed my finger deeply inside her slick opening, and began thrusting in and out with greater speed. I brushed the base of my hand against her clit.

"Oh," she gasped, as I I kissed her neck and then her lips again. I added a second finger and began rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"I'm so close" she said as I continued my motions. I bit down gently on her neck and she moaned. I felt her inner walls begin to tighten and then spasm and suddenly a gush of wetness filled my palm as her legs clamped together on my hand and she cried out her pleasure.

I continued as long as I could before she gasped "enough".

I gently withdrew my hand and she pulled me in for another kiss, our tongues stroking each other as she moaned into my mouth. I felt her body tremble as aftershocks went through it. I pulled away slightly as we caught our breath.

"Wow" I said softly as I gazed into her eyes.

"You are so amazing," she said with a dazzling smile.

She held out her hand to me.

"I have a bed on my tour bus, would you like to come out and see it?".

As I took her hand I knew, I would follow her anywhere.