After the Theatre Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course I do, I'm not fucking stupid you know. Vinny thinks I'm a lazy cow and I've got some mental health issues. You're some sort of shrink who she's hired to take a look at me."

"Language please...and what do you think Virginia? And what do you like to be known as Virginia or Ginny or what?"

"Ginny is what my friends call me...and what I think is that my sister's a well meaning pain in the ass with a prick of a husband..."

"I"ll stick to Virginia for now then, "I replied. Virginia's directness was starting to be a recurring facet of her character.

"And do you have any health issues? Mental or otherwise?"

"Course not. She just doesn't understand."

"Understand what?"

"That not everyone's as bourgeoise as she is. I've had some struggles in my life she'll never have." She looked me right in the eyes as she said this. Her deep blue eyes...

It was the first time I'd seen them properly. They were bright with emotion, and deeply alluring.

I'd known clients who were amazing actresses in the past. Was Virginia another, or was she just vulnerable? My professional skills were going to be challenged. Virginia was a much more complicated character than I'd expected...

"What struggles Virginia?" There was a long pause. She picked at a seam on her dress, preparing her answer.

"I don't want to talk any more for now, I need the toilet please." She stood up and picked up her backpack.

I showed her upstairs to the bathroom and waited outside.

When she emerged, a few minutes later, she was surprised to find me waiting for her.

"Did you wash your hands after using the toilet?" I asked, knowing she hadn't as I hadn't heard any water run in the sink.

"Course, I did."

"You're lying Virginia. You know that, and I know that. Come on, follow me upstairs."

I showed her to the front bedroom. She put her backpack on the bed and walked around.

"Do you live here on your own?"

"Yes, I do. Irma my housekeeper lives locally now. This was once her room."

"You must be loaded to live in a place like this," she said looking out of the window.

"I'm doing OK. Come on, let's get you unpacked."

"What?"

"I said let's unpack your things and then we can go downstairs and talk."

"I don't need to unpack."

"Er...yes you do Virginia, and I intend to supervise." With that I grabbed her backpack and undid the zips.

I soon spread the contents on the bed. Virginia's token objection was merely that. She stood and watched but said nothing.

I seized the chance to demonstrate who was in control by separating and putting everything into neat piles.

She'd brought fairly sensible clothes, jeans, black tops, trainers and a grey cardigan. There were a couple of pairs of ankle socks, two bras, one padded, and three pairs of panties. Most of the clothing was well used, there was just one thong in delicate pale pink silk that looked new.

I passed no comment on any of it, but made a mental note that if Virginia was going to be more than a short term project some serious shopping would need to be done.

Her sponge bag further evidenced her straitened financial circumstances. The few bits of make up, concealer, blusher, eyeshadows and lipsticks were of average quality. She didn't have moisturiser, anti-perspirant or any razors or depilatories. A few tampons were stuffed in to the side pockets.

There were only two things that stirred my interest. One was a small silver bullet vibrator that I decided not to show I'd noticed, and the other was a small gold key like object on a thin gold chain. I was intrigued by this key and made another mental note to enquire later.

"Right well that's done. Please put it all in the dresser will you?"

Virginia aquiesced but with no enthusiasm. Her lack of urgency was deliberate and was very irritating. I decided to stir things up a bit. As she closed the top drawer and turned to face me I said,

"Why were you masturbating during the second act of the play?"

"Wasn't!"

"Yes you were. Don't lie. I could smell you were. That's the second time you've lied in the last few minutes. I don't like liars, I punish them."

"What??" her shock was genuine.

"I said I punish them," and with a swift but well practiced move I grabbed one of her wrists, twisted it behind her back in a half nelson sat down on the bed and pulled her over my lap.

"Get off, you're hurting," she squealed, her legs kicking vainly.

""It's time for you to start behaving yourself Virginia. Your sullen, rather disrespectful manners do not become you."

With a second well practiced move I let go of her wrist, laid my left forearm across her shoulders, pinning her down, and with my right hand flipped the hem of her dress up to expose her generous little rear.

She wriggled and squealed, but she was no match to my experience and many hours in the gym building my upper body strength.

With two more delicate actions, I had her grey panties down to her knees.

Beaten for strength physically, Virginia resorted to profanity.

"Let me go you pervert! I'll report you for assault!"

"I don't think you will Virginia," I replied, enjoying the sight of her nicely rounded but firm bottom in front of me. There were faded bruises on each cheek that told me she'd been caned quiet hard recently, and a deep crack between them with a lot of pubic hair poking out. It was a delicious sight.

"Why have you got bruises on your bottom cheeks?"

"I had an accident, bashed my bum against a wall."

"That's another lie isn't it Virginia?"

"It's the truth,"and she made a sudden lunge to try to escape.

I countered by grabbing the back of her neck and squeezing hard. She also got two more swats, this time in the crease where her bum met her thighs. She squealed loudly, but stopped her attempts to escape.

I let her up and she scrambled to her feet.

"You can change for supper now Virginia. Be downstairs in 15 minutes."

"Might," came the reply. She stood with one hand behind her back rubbing her bottom.

"Suit yourself, but bear in mind there will be no more food available tonight," and I turned and left the room.

***

She was on time. She was now in jeans and stretchy top. Her hair was twisted into a bun, held up with a clip. This revealed her swan like neck and her small ears. For the first time I saw the piercings in her left ear. Four in the helix and one in the lobe. The bar between the helix and the antihelix had a small stone in it.

Somehow I'd expected the piercings would be silver, but they were pale yellow gold.

Her hair immediately around the pierced ear had been clippered to a couple of millimetres which emphasised the piercings.

She had a defiant look on her face, her lips were tight and her eyes wide. I found her quite enticing...

I invited her to sit down opposite me in the lounge. Irma had prepared some small appetisers and salad. I poured her a glass of wine which she immediately took a deep swallow of.

We sat eating in silence for a minute or so. She picked up the food with her fingers, ignoring the cutlery and plate that had been put out for her to use. I felt that she was doing that to irritate me, and when a king prawn in a rich tomato sauce slipped from her fingers and landed on the floor my patience snapped.

"Virginia will you please behave and eat properly!"

"Sorry." She knew she'd overstepped the mark, picked the prawn up and grabbed a napkin to wipe the floor.

"Tell me Virginia, in your notes it says you lived in Canada for ten years. Why did you come back?"

"Things didn't work out..."

"Your sister told me you were in a long term relationship that failed. What happened?"

"There was a mis-understanding between us..."

Virginia's manner had moved from defiance to uneasiness. There was something about her sudden loss of confidence that told me I needed to explore this.

"What sort of mis-understanding?"

"Patty gave me some money to clear my debts..."

"How much?" I asked

"About ten...ten thousand..."

"That's quite a lot isn't it?"

"Yes s'pose so," she whispered.

"And what happened"

"I couldn't give her the money back. My publisher cancelled my book advance.."

"And why did they do that?"

"I missed a deadline..."

"What sort of deadline?"

"A final draft deadline..."

"I see," and I paused for a few seconds to dwell on it..."that's pretty serious stuff isn't it missing that sort of deadline? So they cancelled the contract and then what happened?"

"Patty went mental at me. She needed the money back to buy a new car, her old one just packed up...she did some nasty things to me. We argued and she threw me out."

I sensed Virginia was close to tears so changed the approach slightly.

"So how did you and Patty meet?"

"We met at college."

"Where?

"Here, I mean in London... she was...she was one of my tutors..."

"I see, and I presume because of that you had to keep things from your parents, and she had to be very careful that the authorities didn't find out.."

"Yes, but they sort of did, which is why she went back to Toronto..."

"Was it Lavinia who told them?"

"I don't think so. I think it was a girl in my class who spilt the beans, she was jealous..."

"And when Patty went home you then followed her to Canada...

So, what subject did she tutor you on?" I asked, beginning to imagine all sorts of possibilities.

"English Literature."

"Was that your major subject or subsidiary?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"It was my Major."

"So you saw quite a lot of each other then?"

"S'pose we did. Weekly tutorials, you know."

"And who started the affair?"

"She did. I was young and had never been away from home. It was my first year. She seduced me one evening in her study. She'd ask me to read some Anais Nin short stories. We were taking about them and how arousing they were, and then one thing sort of lead to another..."

"I see. So you had sex, in her study - yes?"

"Well..,yes."

"And were you a willing participant or did she force herself on you?"

Virginia's cheeks blushed.

"I was willing. I'd got a crush on her...I'd had it from the moment we'd first met..."

She was embarrassed about her school girlish revelation. She fiddled with her glass and then managed to knock it's contents over her lap.

She stood up hastily, trying to brush the wine off. The wine sprayed on to the floor.

"Are you always this clumsy Lavinia?"

"No, course not."

"Well wipe up your mess and take off your jeans. Come on. Hurry up."

She did as she was told without any resistance. Watching her kick off her trainers and undoing her jeans right in front of me was quite delightful. She'd changed her panties from earlier on and was now wearing the pale pink thong. Her top just reached her belly button. There was a gold ring visible just above this, and below, luxuriant tufts of brown pubic hair escaped the edges of her thong. The density of her generous bush cast a dark shadow through the thin pink silk vee in front of my eyes...

She offered her soggy jeans to me, as if I wanted them...

"Put them down on the floor Lavinia and stand up straight."

She did as she was told.

"I see you've changed your knickers from earlier on Virginia. Why."

The blush in her cheeks seemed to become more pronounced.

"They were dirty. I told you, I've got my period. Stop being so embarrassing."

"Take them off and hand them to me?"

"No, no I won't."

"You will Virginia, and you'll do it now!" My voice rose a few decibels to emphasise the word "now."

She acquiesced. Her hands went to her hips, and with her head bowed to watch her own actions, her fingers found the delicate straps and started to pull them downwards...

***

Virginia's vulva I decided would be referred to as her cunt. As she leant forwards to lower the pink thong below her knees, the full splendour of her generous bush became visible, and the merest hint of her cunt's adornments. Flashes of gold from within the forest of hair.

"Stand up straight will you."

She did as she was told, her hands fell to her sides. She did not make any effort to cover herself.

"You have some piercings I see. Tell me about them."

Her right hand moved to her lips and she bit the end of her thumb. She was thinking about what to say. I continued to study her fleecy cunt, waiting...

"Patty made me have them," she said quietly. "She was very controlling. It started quite soon after we first met. She took control of everything. What I ate, what I drank, what I wore, the lot."

"And did you enjoy that?"

"Yes. I loved pleasing her. She was generous with her love if I did what I was told to do. It made me feel secure. I'd never had anyone make me feel like that before, so I went along with it."

"So tell me about the piercings."

"It was the first summer I was in Canada. It was really hot and we were just melting with the heat. The house was so stuffy we spent most weekends in the nude if we were indoors and in bikinis if we were out in the yard. One Saturday morning she announced we were going to go to see a friend of hers who owned a Salon. It was a surprise for my birthday. So we drove out into the suburbs and went to this place owned by her friend Norma.

Norma was about thirty. She was very alternative if you know what I mean. She had black goth hair and make up and always wore black dresses and knee high boots. She had a lot of tattoos.

Patty told her she wanted me to get a haircut and waxed. She left me there whilst she went shopping. I was nervous, but I let Norma do what she'd been told to do.

"And that included piercings?"

"No, not on the first visit. The first visit she cropped my hair short. She used clippers like in a barber shop. Then she bleached it. My mind was in a whirl. I didn't really like what was happening, but I knew it was what Patty wanted so I went along with it.

When my hair was finished she made me undress, and then she waxed me from my neck to toe. Everywhere...everything off.

Patty cam back from the shopping just as she was getting to my pussy."

"Was she pleased with how you looked?"

"She was very excited, and very touchy feely, if you know what I mean. She couldn't keep her hands off me. She kept caressing my hair and kissing my neck. It was embarrassing. Norma was trimming my bush with scissors at one end whilst Patty was nibbling my neck and nipples at the other..."

"So did you have sex?"

"No. After a while I was starting to get aroused. Norma told us we would have to stop as I was leaking so much that she wouldn't be able to wax me properly. So Patty stopped her attentions and sat and watched Norma rip all my pubes off. It hurt, a lot...Patty and Norma thought it was funny and told me not to be such a baby."

"So tell me about the piercings."

"Yes I'm coming to that. It was after Norma had finished. She remarked to Patty how pronounced my mons is and how thick my outer lips are. It was the first time I'd ever had a full wax, so I hadn't really seen myself for a few years if you know what I mean. And then Norma said to Patty that with such big labia she ought to get me ringed...

They stood over me and manipulated me around as if I was some sort of inanimate object talking about what Norma might do..."

"So they did it I assume?"

"No, not just like that. They agreed what they were going to do, but Norma had to order the rings and other stuff on line. The first piercing happened two weeks later, and the rest over a period of about six months."

"And Norma did them?"

"All but one."

Virginia leant forward and reached down to her mons with the fingers of both hands. She grabbed her pubes and pulled them up and apart, exposing herself fully to me. Immediately the gold rings, four on each side became fully visible, and between them her dark pink vagina glistened.

"Norma did all of these. They're special rings that can be taken out. There's a special key to loosen them."

The purpose of the small gold key on the chain in her sponge bag was revealed! She then pulled the top of her cleft apart exposing her clitoris. There was a small ring nestling in her fur through the hood at the top, and then down at the bottom next to her bud and nestling inside the hood a small pearl attached to a stud that pierced the right side of the hood.

"Norma did the one at the top, but this one," she said tugging the one with the pearl on it, "was done in a clinic for my thirtieth birthday."

She let go with her fingers and her cunt rings virtually disappeared from view again.

"Did Patty have any piercings done?"

"No, she didn't. She said piercings were for subs, and I was her sub..."

"I see. So you have ten in your cunt, one in your belly button and the six in your ear. Is that all or are there more?"

"There's only one more now. In my left nipple. There were some others, but I had problems with them healing so they were taken out.."

"Where were they?"

"My tongue and my nose. Patty really wanted my tongue pierced so she could get off easier when I went down on her. But it kept getting infected so it had to come out. The same with my nose...

She and Norma also wanted me to have rings in my anus. They kept threatening me they'd do it, especially if they found I'd done something wrong, but it never happened."

"And what about sex with all these piercings in you. Did they enhance sex?"

"They did for Patty, I'm sure of that. She also used to get off humiliating me because of my piercings. In public and in private."

"How did she do that?"

"Her favourite thing was to tell people in polite conversation, and then make me show them. She loved to shock, did Patty.

Then she used to do some really weird stuff when we were on our own. She'd lace my pussy rings up tight to pretend I was a virgin again before taking me with her strap-on, and if I was really bad she would take the rings out, catheterise me and staple me up as a punishment using copper staples through the ring holes. The catheter she used was open all the time so I couldn't stop wetting myself. I had to wear diapers. She used to love taking me out when I was like that. She used to tell people I was incontinent. I was so embarrassed when she did that..."

"And what about sex for you? Do any of these piercings enhance your pleasure?"

There was a pause.

"Only the clit ring with the pearl. That has really unpredictable effects. I don't actually orgasm very easily from penetrative sex, but sometime I get the urge to scratch at the most inconvenient times. I can't help it, I sometimes need relief in a hurry."

'Like in the Theatre earlier?"

"Yes, it just came on in a hurry. I sometimes get quite horny when I'm on my period..."

"I've nearly finished my questions for tonight Virginia, but before you go to bed we need to finish addressing your misdemeanours so far."

I stood up and went to the Victorian Armoire and opened the top drawer. I removed the two paddles I kept there and sat back down again, putting both on the table in front of Virginia.

"These are two of my favourite toys," I said smiling at Virginia as I spoke. The smaller dark one with the thin edge is ebony. It's very hard and stings the buttocks beautifully on impact. The lighter wood, larger one, is made of Beech. It has a thicker edge and does not leave such intense marks. It does however hurt more. Tell me which would you prefer me to use on your bottom to settle for your lies over the course of the evening Virginia?"

Virginia was silent. Her right thumb went back to her lips.

"Come on Virginia decide!" i snapped.

"I didn't lie," she whispered.

"You did. You lied about being on your period in the theatre and this evening. You're not. You're neither wearing a tampon nor a menstrual cup."

Virginia's face flushed and she looked at the floor. I detected she was shaking slightly too.