After the Theatre Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You lied to embarrass the young man you were sitting next to, and having told the lie you've been trying to perpetuate it ever since. You also lied about washing your hands earlier... you didn't. So I'll decide for you. You can have 12 swats with the Beech paddle, and then you can go to bed. Come here and put yourself over my knees."

Virginia slowly made her way around the table. I pulled her over smartly and, before she had time to settle, started her punishment.

The Beech paddle made rich slapping sounds with each impact. I paddled her reasonably hard, but not enough to bruise. Three bursts of four swats, two on each cheek, soon had Virginia screeching, kicking her legs but then subjugated. At the end she lay across me shaking. She was sobbing.

Before letting her up, I gently cupped each of her reddened buttocks. They were nicely warm. I also sneaked my index finger down into her bottom crease and into her fur. My reward was, as I expected, her folds and pubes were hot and slick with arousal.

"Up please Virginia," I instructed. She slowly gathered herself up and off my lap. She stood and immediately her hands went to her reddened buttocks and started rubbing.

"That hurt," she snivelled through her tears.

"It was meant to." I stood up in front of her. "Put on your knickers please."

She did as she was told. The pale pink scrap ending slightly askew. I cupped her chin with my left hand gently and then brought my right index finger, glistening with her juices, up in front of her lips.

"Taste yourself and clean my finger."

She opened her lips. We were close now, and the smell of her musk was unmistakeable. She sucked my finger greedily, her blues eyes searching into mine.

"You can go to bed now. We'll continue this in the morning. Be up at 8am, we've got a busy day..."

She picked up her soggy jeans and trainers and headed for the door.

"Don't use your vibrator tonight Virginia," I said as she reached the door.

"What?" she said turning back to face me.

"You heard," I replied icily.

She left the room without another word.

End of part 1.