After the Theatre Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years Irma had perfected it so that it took effect after about an hour.

This made it very interesting for both the dominant administerer and the recipient.

The administerer could use the time to play lots of mental games or add further physical challenges for the receiver confident of the eventual outcome. The receiver, apart from some fairly difficult stomach cramps and occasional farts soon believed that they had mastery over the enema, and that the humiliation of losing control of their bowels would be averted.

Virginia fell right into the trap. She was initially concerned that the gurgling in her intestines and the loud farts that ripped from her bottom would cause her to lose control. After a while she became more confident, except for when the stomach cramps bit. Being fastened to the commode meant that she had little movement, so the cramps were difficult to ease. When the cramps were intense, tears ran down her cheeks and she wriggled for relief.

When the cramps subsided, she became boisterous and her language abusive. She told me she was never going to share the website details and I was a fucking sadist.

I sat patiently, drank my tea and thumbed a magazine.

"It's not going to work on me, serves you right," she said as we passed the 45-minute mark.

"Those panties on the table don't do you much credit do they?" I replied

"I couldn't help it," came the reply.

"Come come Virginia didn't you learn how to wipe your bottom properly when you were a child?"

"Fuck off."

I was tiring of her overuse of the vernacular so called for Irma.

"I think Irma we should resort to the second treatment."

Virginia lost the smug look on her face and Irma, with great dexterity, soon had Virginia on her knees again and the syringe with the yellow liquid in it plumbed into the depths of her rectum. Virginia squealed and thrashed as Irma pushed the plunger home.

"And the fig Madam?"

"Yes, I think so Irma, after all we know this won't take long now."

Irma picked up the carved ginger fig and teased it between the lips of Virginia's vulva. Virginia squealed and howled but she was no match for Irma. She was soon dressed and back on the commode with the restraints secured and the gag left in place to minimise the noise and abuse that would soon commence.

The fig soon started to seep its ginger juice on to Virginia's delicate membranes. The second enema, well laden with yarrow extract was also much more uncomfortable than the first and Virginia became physically distressed.

Trying to keep her sphincters closed against the enemas whilst the fig burned the inside of her cunt was a struggle. The peristaltic waves would breach her defences soon enough so the time to act had arrived.

"In your cunt Virginia is a carved piece of Fresh ginger often called a fig. It is normally used in the anus, but your anus is rather busy with other things at the moment. It will burn the delicate membranes and be quite unpleasant for probably a couple of hours. If you tell me about the log in details I require, we can remove the fig. I'm afraid only you can evacuate the enemas though. Nod your head if you will tell me what I want and then I'll remove the gag.

The earlier boisterous self-confidence was gone. Virginia meekly nodded her head. Irma removed the gag, and she whispered the site, and log in details. She then started groaning as the second enema cramped her belly.

Having noted down the details I instructed Irma to remove the fig. Irma well practiced in the urgency of the situation whipped Virginia's jeans open, put her hand down the front of her knickers and yanked the ginger out. Virginia howled and then panicked as she felt her bowels starting to lose the fight.

"My clothes Jane, I can't hold it, I need to take my jeans..."

The inevitable happened. A large fart heralded the enemas overcoming her ability to hold on and with all dignity lost she fouled herself...

Her humiliation was crowned by her bladder letting go as one vicious evacuation let rip and she sat in her own mess dripping into the plastic container below...

It was probably two minutes before the eruptions from her bowels subsided. She was a sorry sight and the stench so bad Irma had to open the windows. She sat pale and mute, scared to move in case her bowels had further surprises...

"Irma will take you upstairs to get you cleaned up now Virginia, and then we'll have another chat before lunch."

Irma fetched a large towel from the armoire and undid the restraints. Virginia, her head bowed, gingerly stood up and wrapped the towel round herself. Irma picked up the full large syringe off the table and took Virginia's arm as she was guided out of the room.

***

They were away for about half an hour. In that time, I logged in to the site. It was as I'd expected a site that sold explicit sex clips. I found her pages and downloaded a couple of her videos on to my hard drive. Scanning through them it was clear they were explicit. Her alias was 'Ringed Rachel' and the videos featured striptease, masturbation and some water sports. All those piercings around her clit and vulva created lots of options. There were about 40 videos to choose from all solo and looked like they were shot in her bedroom and bathroom.

I moved back to the study and plugged my laptop in to the TV screen. Irma showed Virginia back in and guided her to the sofa. She was now in a white ribbed vest, black leggings and trainers. She sat quietly picking at the gels on her fingernails again.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, with a concerned voice.

"Odd, really odd."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, my pussy's really sore from the ginger, even though she used the big syringe to rinse me out, and then there's my Bum hole. That's really tender. She used some nasty little machine to depilate me, and it hurt like hell. I'd have shit myself if there'd been anything left in me."

"Go on."

"But despite all that I feel really calm and relaxed - I can't explain it - it's weird."

"It's not an uncommon phenomenon. A lot of people say that enemas and colonic irrigation are beneficial to the mind as well as the body. I think they've only discovered that by accident - preparation for anal sex these days maybe?"

"Well, I don't think I could endure that again."

"And if you cooperate you won't."

"I've got the message," she replied, and a weak smile appeared on her still pale face which illuminated the room momentarily. I changed the subject.

"I've been looking at a couple of the videos Virginia. They're quite professionally done. Who taught you to do that?"

"Patty did a course back along. She made a lot of videos of me. Nothing ever went on the web, but I learnt from her."

"How much are you making a month?'

"A few hundred. Sometimes if I get an order for a custom video, I make more. Depends on what's wanted."

"Not exactly a stable career though, is it?'

"It's not a career," she answered loudly. "It's just for now to tide me over."

"And what about relationships Virginia. Do any of your punters want to meet up with you and take it further?"

"Fuck no! I'm not into that. I mean some of them PM me and we chat online, but I'd never meet with any of those fuckwits - they're mostly saddos or middle-aged perverts."

"I'm pleased to hear that, so what about other relationships since you've been back in the UK?"

"No one special."

"No one?" I was slightly incredulous that Virginia, for all of her current surliness and rather unkempt appearance had not melted the odd heart. She was pretty and given the right clothes, hair and makeup would be stunning.

"No one!" and the vehemence of the reply told me what I needed to know. She was lying.

I decided to change tack again and work my way back to her sensitivity about relationships later.

"Let's talk about your friends."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"There's not much to talk about."

"But over the years you must have acquired some?"

"S'ppose so."

"So, tell me about them."

"I see Gobbo a bit."

"Who's Gobbo?"

"Just some guy who helps me with my computer."

"And what do you do together?"

"We're just mates. We hang out together at the weekend and sometimes go to a movie or for a drink."

"Anyone else? What about friends from university?"

Virginia stopped picking at her nails.

"Have you got a cigarette?"

"No sorry, I don't smoke and nor does Irma."

"If I could have a cigarette, it would help me relax."

I pressed the call button and Irma came into the study.

"Irma, could you make us some tea, and put it in the Orangery and also could you send out for a pack of cigarettes for Virginia and a lighter?"

"As you wish Madam," Irma answered, and the disdain in her voice communicated her disapproval as she left the room.

***

We went back to the Garden room. Virginia grabbed the pack of cigarettes when they arrived. She ripped the pack open and went and stood out in the garden. The sun had come out again and the temperature was rising.

I poured the tea and when she'd finished invited her to sit alongside me on one of the sofas.

"We were talking about your university friends. Who was your closest friend apart from Patty obviously?"

"Sophie."

"Tell me about her."

"Well, we shared a room in Hall in the first year. She also did English and so we spent time together."

"And did the friendship continue after you became involved with Patty?"

"Well sort of. I mean we would still sit together at lectures, but she got a partner in the second year and moved off the campus, so we didn't socialise that much."

"And was her partner male or female?"

"Female - her name was Beth. She was also reading English, but she was a first year. She was nice Beth - I liked her. Sophie was very protective of her, so I didn't get to see her much."

"And are you still in touch with them?"

"They're not together anymore. They split at the end of our final year."

"And you're not in touch with either of them?"

"I saw Beth a couple of times last year. She's in London."

"But not Sophie?"

Virginia reached for her tea, as if trying to buy some time whilst she found the right words to answer me. My antennae picked up, there was something here, I could tell...

"I did see Sophie a while ago," Virginia's voice was quiet, and she evaded eye contact.

"Tell me about it."

"Not much to tell," she said quickly.

"Can I be the judge of that."

"Well, there isn't," she answered hurriedly.

"She heard I was back in England, and we went out a couple of times - just for a drink and a night out at a club."

"It must have been slightly strange meeting up after so long, did you still have anything in common?"

"It was fun. We had fun, I enjoyed it."

"But you haven't seen her again since."

"No," she replied avoiding eye contact again. She was lying again.

"I think you're lying Virginia."

"Not..."

"You are. Perhaps I should ask Irma to take you off for another half hour to see if she can loosen your tongue."

"Don't bring that witch anywhere near me again. I want to go home. I'm getting stressed again. That cow Lavinia had no right to get you involved. I'll really tell her what for when I see her."

I decided to change tactic...

"Tell me, when did someone last do something nice for you?"

"Not sure I know what you mean?"

"I mean, apart from going to the theatre with me yesterday, when did anyone show you any kindness?"

There was a pause whilst she thought.

"Sophie bought me a birthday present earlier this year."

"What exactly?"

"It was a scarf if I remember correctly."

"But you don't see each other anymore?"

"No."

"I don't understand. Why not?"

"It's not possible."

"Come on Virginia, it's time to stop talking in riddles, tell me why it's not possible?"

"She's got somebody else. I'm not allowed to see her anymore."

Finally, we were getting somewhere. Rather than press her I decided to wait for her to open up. We still had the best part of half a day so there was no urgency, and I was no longer in the dark. The root of Virginia's behavioural issues appeared to be something to do with this woman Sophie.

I pressed the call button and when Irma answered I asked her to bring us a bottle of Rose and some olives. Virginia went outside in the garden for another cigarette. By the time she returned the wine was poured and Irma had retired back to the kitchen.

"Virginia, I said earlier that you'd be free to go home by tonight if we have achieved what I want to get done today. So far, we are behind schedule. It will be lunch time in about half an hour and after lunch Dr Petra Savona will be stopping by to have a look at you. She's a Gynaecologist with a private practice in the West End."

"Don't need no fucking ladies doctor poking around my bits."

"So, tell me when you last had a smear test or a proper examination?"

"Don't need one."

"You're 36 Virginia - you should be taking your own welfare seriously. You know I'm right, and the consultation will be in private. I've got another patient this afternoon who will be with me whilst you are with Petra."

The news that my attention could not be fully directed to her seemed to have the desired effect as she then said."

"No harm in it I suppose then."

"Good. So, the thing is Virginia, for us to get done by tonight, you need to start talking. I am sure there is some issue that you are not telling me about. It does not make sense to me that someone with your abilities can mope around doing internet porn when she could be re-establishing her career. Let's go back to your friend Sophie. You said she's got someone else. Should I read into that there was something between you then?"

Virginia picked up her glass and took a large mouthful. As she put her glass back on the table, she looked up at me and suddenly large tears appeared in both eyes and started running down her cheeks. She looked impossibly vulnerable, and it was all I could do to stop myself rushing across to her and scooping her up into my arms.

"It's... just... not... fair..." she howled before collapsing into a corner of the sofa and crying. Long heart-rending cries that started deep in her chest and burst out...

I was tested even more by this than I had been by the first sight of tears, so I made myself busy by fetching a box of tissues. I didn't know Virginia well enough to know whether she was acting, or it was real. I was becoming more confident that we were getting under the facade, but I'd been wrong before so wanted to wait before passing final judgement.

After a while she sat up again, dried her eyes and eventually took another swig from her glass.

"Glad I didn't bother with mascara... what with the walloping, the enemas and the tears there'd be none left" and she tried to laugh but it nearly set her off crying again.

I waited silently for her to recover.

"Soph and I always had something special between us. We didn't keep in touch when I was in Canada, but when I got home, she was the only person I knew apart Dad and Vinny and that idiot husband of hers."

"Thing is that Soph was really pleased to see me again. She's had her fair share of ups and downs - her brother was killed in a car wreck a while ago and she hadn't had a partner for ages. Just about the time when we met again, she'd met someone new, Ros is her name. What I didn't realise straight away was that this Ros is a controlling bitch."

"So, if I fill in the gaps," I said, conscious of how long this was all taking. "Ros got to hear that Sophie was seeing you and intervened. Is that what happened?"

"I couldn't believe it. I mean Sophie has always been such a strong personality. She'll dominate any friendship, and yet all of a sudden she'd become putty in that cow's hands."

"Did you and Sophie actually take it any further than just a few drinks and a night out in a club?"

There was a pause whilst Virginia thought about what to say, and the pause confirmed what I was already sure about.

"It was my birthday. She bought me some underwear. It was so pretty. It's the pink stuff you've already seen..."

"So?"

"She took me to this little bistro in Camden Passage, it was dead romantic as it was early February, but all the Valentine's Day decorations was up."

"And what happened?"

"We had this really nice dinner and a bottle of Prosecco, and she insisted on paying, and then as we were eating dessert, she gave me the present. It was the first present I'd received for ages. I was dead pleased."

"Go on..."

"Well, she teased me a bit about whether it would fit. I mean I don't really have any boobs much. And then after we finished dinner, she said we should go to her place in Kentish Town and try it on so she could exchange it if it didn't fit."

"And you slept together."

"Yes."

"And?"

"And it was wonderful."

"Do you want to elaborate?"

"Yes..." and at that moment Irma appeared and called us to lunch. Rarely do I ever have cause to fault Irma in any way, but her timing on this occasion was awful. The first time I was really getting close to Virginia and... the moment was gone.

***

Irma served lunch in the Dining Room. She made quite a statement by dressing the table with the crispest white linen and the best crystal. Virginia cast aside her slovenly table manners from the previous day and ate with delicacy and enthusiasm. After roast chicken and sticky toffee pudding we made our way back to the study for coffee. Over lunch I deliberately kept the conversation away from pre-lunch topics. We talked widely - of theatre, her love of drama and also her writing.

Irma re-entered the study shortly before 2pm to advise that Petra had arrived, and I asked for her to be shown in.

Dr Petra Savona was Italian, originally from Genoa. I had known her for a few years, so she greeted me warmly. She was exquisitely dressed in a dark green Max Mara suit and carrying a beige Burberry Car Coat and black grip. She was small, dark skinned with deep brown eyes and her black hair cut into a sharp pixie.

"How are you, Jane?"

"Very well thanks Petra, and you?"

"I've just got back from Buenos Aires, so life is very good. And you must be Virginia," she said moving smoothly to the other side of the sofa and offering her hand.

Virginia stood up awkwardly and shook hands. "Hullo," she said quietly, her voice almost a squeak.

"So, I assume we're in the normal place Jane?"

"Yes."

"Come on then Virginia, let's get on with this and we can all have a chat later."

***

It was nearly 5pm by the time Petra left. Irma served tea in the Garden Room and Virginia, and I were alone again.

"How was it?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"That's fine with me Virginia, I'm not interested in Petra's consultation, more that you start to take care of yourself."

"She was very kind, not what I've experienced before."

"And?"

"She says I'm fine but wants to wait for the test results to confirm things. She's a bit worried about all the piercings in my labia and wants me to think about taking them out."

"And?"

"I said I'd think about it."

"Good," and drawing a deep breath prepared to recommence our previous discussion. "You said it was wonderful?"

"Oh, right, yes. You don't give up easily do you?"

"No. So?"

"Well, it was. She seduced me...Have you ever been seduced?"

"I've had my moments,"

"I'm sure you have.

Sophie is an accomplished seductress, and I was a willing victim. She stripped me on the couch, plying me with champagne, pretended to fit the underwear and then took me to her bathroom where she bathed me, shaved me and then took me to her large bed."

"And..."

"We had sex obviously, delicious, hot, sweaty sex. And if you want to know more, she fucked me with her fingers and a large pink dildo, and I came and came and came. I'm not sure how well I did responding to her needs...but we exhausted each other and slept with our fingers inside each other..."