After the Theatre Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened after that?"

"She was gone when I woke up, no note even, so I went home. My heart was soaring, and I was excited. Problem was that Soph then started to make it difficult to meet. She was always busy or away. I should have guessed earlier but I was naive. I saw her once in a coffee bar at St Pancras and then Ros took full control, and she stopped any further contact"

"And you gave up?"

"I felt rejected, I was desolate...!" she shouted in a high pitch.

"That was in February and it's August now. Have you had any contact at all in the meantime?"

"Not with Soph. But I've seen Ros three times - all by accident. It was strange. On two occasions in the early summer, I saw Ros in London. She works as a flight attendant on one of those fancy Middle Eastern airlines. Both times she was in her uniform wheeling one of those small suitcases. The first time she walked right past me and didn't see me. I had a baseball cap on, so I was easy to miss. She was in deep conversation with a tall black haired young woman. She looked like she was Middle Eastern too. The second time was a couple of weeks later. She was with the same woman. Dressed up as if she was going to a fancy party the woman was. Heels, bag, designer dress the lot. They walked out of this high-end hotel together. I saw them kiss briefly and then the woman got into one cab and Ros got into another."

"Can you remember where the hotel was?"

"Yeah, that's easy, it was in Aldwych, I was going to see my agent."

"When they kissed, was it intimate or just friendly?"

"I've thought about that a lot. It all happened so quickly I just don't know."

"You said there were three occasions, tell me about the third."

"It was a couple of weeks ago. I was on my way home after a really bad meeting with my agent, I was in Aldwych again and I think I saw Ros and the woman get out of a cab and go into the same hotel. Ros wasn't in uniform, and I only saw her from behind. It was definitely the Middle Eastern woman though, she's very beautiful with amazing cheek bones and a mass of wavy hair."

"What do you think is going on Virginia?"

There was a pause. Virginia was sitting on the edge of the sofa, and she was picking at her nails again.

"I want to think that Ros is cheating on Soph obviously, but I don't know how to prove it and what's more if I could prove it, how to tell Soph without it appearing like I'm bitter and twisted."

"It could all be perfectly innocuous though, couldn't it?"

"Well yes, s'pose so."

"What if it was true and you have stumbled on something? How would Sophie react do you think?"

"She'd be wiped out. She's sensitive Sophie. Sure, she likes to boss you around and tell you what to do, but underneath she's like me, she needs security and honesty. She's had too many knocks."

"And that's everything is it? You've told me everything??"

She looked up at me. There were tears just starting to gather in the corners of her eyes.

"Yes, that's everything."

"I see... I think we'll break for tea. I need to make a couple of calls. Let's sit down again in half an hour."

***

Irma served tea, toast and muffins in the garden room.

I'd used the half hour to check with Petra that everything was as Virginia had said - it wasn't quite, and also to call Andrew. He was well connected with the security services and the airline industry. My question to him was simple, if I gave him a name, could he trace an employee. He answered in the affirmative.

Virginia and I resumed our places side by side.

"There are a few things I want to clear up Virginia and then I think we may be finished for today. As it's Sunday and it's getting late, I think you should stay overnight. Is that, OK?

"S'ppose."

"OK. The first thing on my mind is how you got the cane marks on your bottom? Next is something that Petra and you discussed that you failed to mention. She tells me that there is evidence in your pubic area of recent bruising. It's hidden by your pubic hair, but Petra believes its reasonably recent and was quite severe. I want you to explain how you got that. The final thing I want from you is Ros's full name and the airline she works for. Right Virginia, answers please....?"

"I told you I bashed myself didn't I? I told Petra that too. I bashed my fanny too. The flats very small and I keep walking into the kitchen units."

"You're lying again."

"I'm not."

"You are. Do you want me to fetch Irma? She's got plenty more punishments for liars."

"No....please no..." and she made to get up.

"Sit still," I said sharply. Now come on Virginia what aren't you telling me?"

She reached for the cigarette packet, pulled one out and lit it. After inhaling deeply, she blew the smoke out through her nostrils and looked me straight in the eyes.

"She told me if I ever breathed a word to anyone, she'd send her brother round and he'd beat me up. She's so nasty...." and the tears started running uncontrollably down her cheeks.

I went for the tissues and an ashtray. Virginia's tears turned to heavy sobs. I sat down beside put the tissues and the ashtray between us, and laid my hand on her knee.

"Come on Virginia tell me...Who? Ros? Sophie?"

Virginia took another drag from her cigarette.

"Hania?"

"Who's Hania?"

"Ros's Middle Eastern friend. They're lovers. She told me so, and I saw it too..."

"Wait wait. When did she tell you? What did you see? Come on start from the beginning."

Virginia stubbed the cigarette out and dried her eyes and nose with a tissue.

"It was two weeks ago when I saw Ros with her. When they went in the hotel, I followed them. They went to the bar and ordered champagne. I lurked in the lobby and watched. They went and sat in a secluded booth and drank the champagne. They were all over each other."

"Kissing."

"Yes, and more. They cuddled and then they sort of fondled each other. It was unbelievable."

"Oh, come on. In broad daylight in the bar of a 5-star hotel?"

"Yes honestly - they both had skirts on, and I saw Ros put her hand up Hania's skirt and she caressed her. I mean it was so blatant. After a while Hania had an orgasm and Ros removed her hand and made Hania lick her fingers. I was shocked...."

"And what happened next?"

"Hania returned the favour but she even used a vibrator on Ros. I saw her take it out of her bag and push it up under Ros's skirt."

"And?"

"Well after Ros had her orgasm, they kissed and cuddled a bit more and then they left."

"And?"

"I was stupid. I was sure they hadn't seen me, so I followed them. Only problem was that they said goodbye to one another and went their separate ways. I decided to follow Hania. I wanted to find out who she was and where she lived. They were at Leicester Square tube when they parted, and I followed Hania on to the Northern line. I got in a carriage next to her, but the tube wasn't that busy, so it was easy to see when she got off at Belsize Park."

"And you followed her home."

"Yes."

"And she caught you?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Because that explains the bruises."

"She was so violent - I've never known anyone so nasty. She trapped me just by the entrance to her flat and challenged me. She knew exactly who I was. Before I knew it, I was in the basement of her place in this little room which was kitted out like a dungeon - wall bars, one of those cross things, the lot."

"What exactly did she do to you?"

"She stripped me, tied me to a bench and then did unpleasant things to me."

"What?"

"To start with she just put clips on my boobs and twisted them. When I screamed, she removed her stockings and her knickers and then rammed her knickers in my mouth and tied them in with stockings round my head. I couldn't breathe, and of course they were all soggy and smelly after..."

"Yes obviously. But what did she want from you?"

"She called me Sophie's Pussy. She just wanted to humiliate and hurt me. She said I was a filthy ugly weakling and that she and Ros knew all about me and my druggy lifestyle. She wanted to tell me once and for all that I was to stay away from she and Ros or else I'd regret it. She said if I told anyone she'd send her brother round and he'd put me in Hospital. I was scared at this point and that was before she beat me."

"OK Virginia I get the picture. I don't want you to distress yourself by telling me anymore."

"I just want to tell you she sat on my face, brought herself off on my nose, and when she'd finished, she pissed all over me. After that she took the cane to my bum and a sort of nasty whippy thing to my pussy."

"And then she let you go, just like that?"

"Yes, pretty much. I think she realised she'd overdone it. She undid the shackles and told me to get dressed and clear out."

"And that's everything? No more secrets or lies?"

"No....I promise. That's everything. Please say that you believe me?"

I waited a little while. She was looking at me, her eyes pleading...

"Yes, yes I do. I always thought that the reason you were behaving the way you were was because you were in love with someone. I figured it was probably unrequited, but you're in not just a love triangle it's a love rectangle. I think we've done enough for today, what I need to do is to think out how I can help you."

The tears started rolling down her cheeks again, and this time my compassion made me scoop her into my arms and she cuddled up close to me and cried and cried and cried on my shoulder...

***

I sent Irma home around 7pm. Virginia and I went to the lounge with a glass of wine and some sandwiches Irma had prepared. The TV provided a suitable distraction whilst my mind thought about everything that had happened and what to do next. At around 10pm I sent Virginia to bed and closed the house down for the night.

***

That was the end of the day and should've been the end of the weekend. It wasn't.

After a bath I sat in bed for a while and made some notes ready to report back to Lavinia. I didn't fancy reading anything, so turned the light off at around 11pm. I drifted off to sleep quickly.

I wasn't sure what time it was when I woke, nor initially what had stirred me, but the second caress of my thigh and the fingers trailing up to my bottom before starting to burrow down between my buttocks caused me to wake up fully. She was in my bed and misbehaving...

"Virginia!" I hissed. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I thought you might like a cuddle," came the quiet reply.

I sat up in bed reached for the bedside light and pulled back the covers.

She was nude, her head propped up on one elbow and smiling broadly. The little bar through her nipple was glinting.

"You can't come in here and behave like this," I replied in my most pompous voice.

"Of course I can, it's just sex isn't it. I mean you're not going to get any tonight and nor am I and I could really use some. Your tits look eminently suckable by the way..."

I went to pull the covers up, but her hand stopped me.

"Come on Jane stop being so coy, let me take a look at you. After all you've been gazing at my bits all day."

In a moment I regretted sleeping naked. She was up an over and on top of me in a trice sitting with her legs astride my thighs, our pubic hair almost touching.

"Virginia stop this immediately and go back to bed."

"I'm in bed Jane, can't you see. And don't tell me you don't want me; I've seen some of the looks you've given me over the last two days. You're simmering like a kettle, and I bet if I have a little feel down here there's evidence to support that."

"No, Virginia no. You mustn't. Now I know you're overwrought, but things will be fine, you know I will do my best for you. Now go back to bed!"

Perhaps my protest wasn't forceful enough, perhaps I didn't want it to be, but in a few seconds, I was undone. She firstly leaned forward and planted a sloppy kiss on my lips and then leaned back and with both hands tweaked my nipples. They as usual responded by standing immediately to attention and betrayed me.

"Nice nipples Jane, I bet they like being chewed. Tell them I'll be along later but first I have something else on my mind."

"No don't Virginia please???"

This time I'm not sure even I was convinced by the plea, and Virginia ignored me anyway. She shifted off my thighs, prised them apart and then repositioned herself between them on her hands and knees.

"My my look what we have here. A very hairy pussy and what looks like a huge clit! Don't you groom Jane? You really should if you want to get fucked regularly. So much hair...." and her fingers dived into my bush and twisted a tuft.

"Ouch....I've been meaning to get a wax," I replied weakly.

"Not on my account don't Jane, Iove a bushy cunt occasionally. Maybe just a little trim here so I can see your big fat clit better..." and her fingers found my button. "Its so big and do I detect it's a little excited too Jane?"

"No, no, that's it's normal size," I said - another pathetic reply.

"Well, I can't wait to see if I can make it grow - I'm sure I can, now let's see what's going on down below," and her fingers trailed down lower and felt for my labia...

I knew I was lost, but the scale of my defeat was almost shocking...

"My, well look at this..." and her finger prised its way between my lips, curled round in the mushy wetness that I knew was there and withdrew. She leant right forward again so the finger was in front of my face. A large white globule sat on the end of it.

"I would say that is final proof of your desire Jane, wouldn't you?"

The finger moved inexorably towards the tip of my nose where she deposited some of my grool before she forced the rest of it into my mouth.

"Suck." she said, and I did as I was bid.

"Virginia please..." I whispered.

"Please what Jane?"

"Please fuck me....."

"As long as you fuck me too Jane, it's only fair."

Some sort of sixth sense must have driven her, as she was off the bed and in the drawers of the bedside table in a second, and back on the bed with my strap-on and wand in her hands.

"Would this be what Madam requires?"

"Yes please...."

"Well in a minute, but first I think we should get better acquainted."

She was bossing me now and I was putty in her hands. She made me scoot down the bed, so my head was off pillow and then straddled my head, her cunt above my nose, dripping...

"Don't you want to get to know my cunt better Jane? That's what you called it wasn't it. I have all those pretty rings for you to play with, and that little plaything round my clit too. Make sure you pay attention to that..."

She mashed her cunt into my face. Her musk and her wetness was heavy and earthy and astonishingly arousing. So, I licked and played with her rings and clit with my tongue and lips until my tongue started to ache and my face was bathed in her wetness and the skin was starting to smart. She came the first time in a few seconds. A small compact orgasm that the only signs it had happened were a small squeak and another flush of her sap on to my face.

"That was nice for starters, but I'm sure we can do better than that." She climbed off my face and working her way down my body, briefly chewed my nipples before wrapping her head between my thighs to create a perfect 69.

"Lick Jane, and get some fingers up my ass, you know it's clean."

Rarely had someone had such a devastating effect on me by their coarse dominance. I did as I was told, and we rolled and sucked and licked until we both reached huge climaxes. She was then back by my side, and we kissed for the first time. She was ardent still and her kissing was rough, biting my lips and chewing whatever she could get between her lips. My mouth and nose were completely devoured...

Two fingers then found my vulva and forced themselves inside. I came again as she curled them on to my G spot and strummed it.

I lay recovering, stunned by the intensity of our lovemaking. In what seemed a few seconds she was back between my thighs, the strap-on fastened round her waist and the big black dildo pointing upwards menacingly.

"Time to get fucked Jane..." and she ploughed into me mercilessly. We started missionary but in the next minutes she had me in doggy and cowgirl and with the sweat running off her bodies I came and came and came...

***

I was sated, the bed was a mush of sweat and love juice and Virginia was by my side smiling. Her face flushed, her hair damp but a smile a mile wide.

"I'll go and get a couple of glasses of wine from the fridge, why don't you get the harness on for me so you can fuck me when I get back?"

I wasn't sure at that moment that I'd ever had sex with someone who was so insatiable. My mind was a blur, and my knees and elbows were getting sore from all the friction. My pussy and anus were stinging with that lovely post coital burn that you know you only get after a really good seeing to....

And we had more to come....

I pride myself that I can give as good as I get, but in reality, Virginia was a better lover than me that night. I got her off with the strap-on twice, but after that I had to use the wand on her to satisfy her desires.

Finally, around 4am we had consumed each other totally and fell asleep wrapped around each other.

***

Irma probably did discover us in the bed the following morning, but being discreet she didn't wake us or make any sound. By the time we stirred it was gone 10am and the sun was streaming through the windows...

We kissed gently as we lay in each other's arms.

"Do you still want my help with Sophie?" I asked, no longer sure where the firm footing was for either of us.

"I think there are some scores to settle Jane, yes. And I do love her, I think. Thank you for last night it was magical...."

"For me too..."

"I've decided Jane this afternoon I'm going to get you waxed."

"Oh OK. For any particular reason?"

"Yes, I want you to get your clit pierced..."

"Oh, I see," and we kissed again.

"And sometime soon I'm going to get you some new underwear and a proper haircut," I said.

"Deal," replied Virginia and it all kicked off again.

***

To be continued.