After the Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Enlightening Heidi.
2k words
4.5
2.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For context please read the following first. They follow my and my ex wife's true experiences. Only the names have been changed. Thank you.

Candice's First time Tied

Candice Visits Adult Mart

Becoming Candy

Opening Pandora's Box

I Get Candy After the Company Picnic

Getting Candy After the Company Picnic pt2

We Visit Bret and Heidi

I was in the road the next Tuesday morning when i got this text frim Heidi.

Heidi: Hello. hope I'm not bothering you.

Me: Not at all. Just on my way to a supplier. Surprised to hear from you. What's Up?

Heidi: They were at it again during first break.

Me: It had to have been pretty bad for you to tell me. Are you pissed at them?

Heidi: Not pissed. Curious.

Me: About?

Heidi: Did you make Candice take her bra off when you went inside so her nipples would show?

Me: Hang on I have to pull over.

Heidi: K

Me: Ok I'm parked now. I didn't make her take it off. I took it off of her I just made her leave it off and i knew they would show. What brought this about?

Heidi: Bret and I were talking the next night and he asked me why I took my bra off the night before. I told him because Candice looked so much more comfortable without one I figured why be uncomfortable. So i took it off.

Me: So what does that have to do with today?

Heidi: We were playing around like normal and he told her that she should wear to work what she did Friday night. But to have a few drinks before she comes to work. She asked him if he liked what she was wearing and he said he liked what she wasn't wearing.

Me: Assuming he meant the bra?

Heidi: Daaaa!

Me: Hang on I have to pull over. Plus ask Candice a few things. brb

He: k

After I pulled over I texted Candice.

Me: Hey Honey got a minute?

Candice: A few. What's up?

Me: Heidi's texting and is asking questions about your's and Bret's conversation today and his comment about you going to work braless like you did the other night. How much can I tell her? I want to tell her all of it.

Candice: I dont know. My stomach is in knots thinking about it.

Me: Excited?

Candice: A little. But more scared and worried. No one we know has any idea what you've had me do. I don't want to lose them as friends.

Me: I think everything will be fine. She seems curious. I think she wants to know it's ok to let go and loosen up.

Candice: I'm still not sure about this but tell her what you want.

Me: Thank you. I'll let you know how much I told her.

Back to Heidi

Me: Sorry about that. I had to check with Candice on how much I should tell you.

Heidi: Sounds serious.

Me: It's a lot more fun than serious. But the consequences of freaking people out can seem serious.

Heidi: Ok I promise I won't freak out.

Me: Ok. Back to where we were. I guess it was my fault making her do that. It wasn't meant to make you uncomfortable. I did it to make her excited. As you heard later it worked and you can't tell me that Bret didn't love that too. But you did it too. Why?

Heidi: Oh he liked it. I'm not sure. I was so nervous being like that around the two of you. I guess I was a little drunk.

Me: Don't ever be nervous around us like that. it was beautiful. Especially when the two of you came back outside. His hair was messy and your nipples looked delicious. I could tell he had been enjoying them.

Heidi: I'm so embarrassed now. Sorry I even bothered you.

Me: Look I'm going to share a few things with you now. Just don't judge. But before I tell you those "secrets" you need to stop underestimating yourself. You're smoking hot.

Heidi: :) Thanks. I'll keep an open mind

Me: Candice and I have been together a lot longer than the two of you and as you age you lose some inhibitions. Those are the secrets.

Heidi: No shit.

Me: Easy young lady or I'll stop right now. Are you done being a smartass? That's my thing btw.

Heidi: Sorry please tell me.

Me: For starters you are going to share this conversation with Bret and I'm going to share it with Candice. No secrets between any of us. They're not healthy. Got it?

Heidi: Got it.

Me: That will be Yes Sir.

Heidi: Ok. Yes Sir.

Me; Candice has become a bit of a show off and I love showing her off. She gets turned on by strangers she'll never see again seeing her in stages of undress. Sometimes totally naked. Normally truckers when I'm driving. Her going braless the other night was mild for us. But was equally exciting because you two know her and see her often. Got it?

Heidi: OMG! Yes Sir.

Me: Are you ok so far? or should I stop?

Heidi: Don't stop now. Tell me everything. Is she going to be pissed at me?.

Me: Only if you freak out on her after.

Heidi: I promise.

Me: I did intentionally leave the bedroom door half open. For a couple reasons. First I wanted Bret to see her naked when he walked back past the room. I made sure she was uncovered right when I went in. I also want you guys to hear us fucking.

Heidi: We could hear everything. Bret left our door open all the way.

Me: We could hear you too. It was so hot hearing him fucking you. I made sure the second time we came as close to when you two did as I could.

Heidi: I'm so embarrassed, nervous and scared. My stomach is churning.

Me: Feeling exposed?

Heidi: Totally

Me: But not physically like I expose Candice.

Heidi: No. Thank God

Me: Not yet anyway. You need to work on that. You'll find it exhilarating.

Heidi: I'm not sure about that. All I could think about the other night was you guys hearing me.

Me: Not only could we hear you, we were both envisioning each of you. Me for you and Candy was Bret.

Heidi: Candy!

Me: Yea. That's her "playing" name. I only call her that when I want to play and she knows something naughty is coming.

Heidi: Did you call her that the other night.

Me: From the time I made her leave her bra off.

Heidi: That's so naughty.

Me: You need to lose some inhibitions and loosen up a bit.

Heidi: I don't think I could ever do what you've made "Candy" do.

Me: Don't be so sure. All it might take is some encouragement. I'm sure the three of us can help with that. She already told you that it stared with Candice letting me take pictures and videos of her naked and moved on from there. You might try that for starters then try going naked at home and braless in public a few times.

Heidi: How many pictures and videos of her?

Me: Hundreds. Mostly of her. But some with us together and some just me.

Heidi: Do you show them to people?

Me: Not yet :)

Heidi: That's incredible. Will you show me some time?? I want to see how it stared.

Me: I'll leave that up to her. If she says yes, then of course I will.

Heidi: Thank you. I hope she does. I think I want to see how it feels. I'm not sure I'm ready to go braless in public though. That's so scary. People will stare at me.

Me: Men will because they're loving what they see and women will because they're jealous of your body.

Heidi: I'll try. Candice is looking at me with a strange look on her face.

Me: Smile and wave to her.

Heidi: All she did is wave back.

Me: I have to run. Let me know what happens at lunch.

Heidi: K

A couple minutes later Candice texted me.

Candice: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TELL HER?

Me: Calm down. What happened. Did she say something to you?

Candice: She didn't say anything. She just got up and walked out. You better not have fucked up our friendship.

Me: Just relax. I didn't fuck up anything. I'll copy and send you our conversation.

Candice: You better not have or I'm gonna be pissed.

Me: I have a meeting. I have to go. Text me later. I love you.

Candice: Love you too.

Just after one o'clock both Candice and Heidi texted me. I was with a client so I wasn't able to text them back. Neither one was in all caps so I wasn't too concerned. I finished my meeting about 2:30 and decided to call it quits for the day. I drove to the nearest TA, took a piss and got a cup of coffee before texting Candice back first.

Me: Hey. You ok?

Candice: I guess. Just embarrassed.

Me: Not pissed?

Candice: Somewhat relieved that you didnt go into specifics of what you've had me do. But still anxious.

Me: So how was lunch with them?

Candice: It was just me and Heidi.

Me: Where was Bret?

Candice: Heidi had told him that she wanted to talk to me by herself. Girl talk.

Me: So???

Candice: She asked a lot of questions about what I've done and mainly how it makes me feel. Then she asked about pictures and video. I think she's more curious than anything.

Me: What did you tell her?

Candice: I told her at first I did the pictures and videos because you wanted me to. Then when you told me how hot they were and my body was to nice to be stingy with. You pushed it from there.

Me: That's not bad.

Candice: I was terrified letting strangers see me naked at first. But after I saw the reactions I got from guys, that I started to enjoy it and feeling the pit in my stomach intensified it.

Me: How did she react?

Candice: She told me that she wants to be more like that but she's afraid. She is going to talk to Bret about taking pics of her and see how she feels after that.

Me: That's progress. You read that she asked to see some of ours didn't you?

Candice: Let's just see if she lets Bret take pics of her/them first.

Me: Did she ask you about that?

Candice: No, but she knows I read it.

Me: I think it would help. But that's just me loving showing you off. :)

Candice: How would you feel if I showed her pics of you?

Me: Wouldn't bother me in the least. You know I'm not shy. Do you have any on your phone.

Candice; A few for emergencies. And a few videos of you jerking off for me and cumming :) Still not shy?

Me: Your call. show her what you want.

Candice: Maybe I will. I have to go. I love you

Me: Ok I love you too

Me: Just let me know if you do. Then I'll send a video to Bret of you cumming while fucking a dildo.

Candice: STOP IT! I HAVE TO GO!

About 10:00 that night we were watching tv when Candice's phone dinged for a text. It was Heidi. She wanted to thank her for talking to her today and tell her that Bret was excited.

They were headed to the bedroom, she was going to let him take pics tonight. Candice told her to relax and have fun.

As we were getting ready for work the next morning I asked Candice how she thought things went last night with Bret and Heidi.

She said that she would let me know if Heidi said anything about it.

I got a text from Candice at 8:05 saying that she saw Heidi and Bret in the parking lot and she was all giddy and couldn't wait to talk to her. Bret just smiled.

She'd call or text me right after break.

To be continued...