After the Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Heidi’s First Step.
1.5k words
4.71
2.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For context please read the following first. They follow my and my ex wife's true experiences. Only the names have been changed. Thank you.

Candice's First time Tied

Candice Visits Adult Mart

Becoming Candy

Opening Pandora's Box

I Get Candy After the Company Picnic

Getting Candy After the Company Picnic pt2

We Visit Bret and Heidi

After the Visit pt 1

After talking to Candice, right when she had gotten to work. She was going to text me with an update on how Heidi felt after last night.

My phone rang at 9:32. It was Candice.

I answered and asked if she was back from break already.

She told me, "No, We just came out. You're on speaker. It's s just me and Heidi."

I said. "Ok... Two things. First: Where's Bret? Secondly: I thought you were going to text me."

I heard Heidi answer me. "He's in the middle of something and can't get away. I decided to have Candice call you so she wouldn't have to repeat everything."

"All the better." I said. "I'd rather hear it first hand anyway."

Candice said, "It must have been pretty good. She's blushing already."

Heidi told her. "Stop it. I want to get through this."

I snapped at both of them. "Alright! That's enough! How did it go?"

Heidi started by saying. "I was so nervous. I made him promise not to laugh at me.

I said, "I'm sure that wasn't going to happen."

Heidi continued. "He made a whole production out of it. From start to finish."

Candice asked, "Like what?"

Heidi said that it took Bret almost 20 minutes to make sure he had the lights just right.

I chimed in. "Good idea. I don't always take time for that. I'm sure he didn't want to screw up the first and maybe only chance."

"Oh. He'll have more chances." Heidi chuckled.

"That good?" Candice asked.

"Hotter than I'd ever imagined." Was Heidi's reply.

I was getting impatient. "So, What happened!?" I snapped.

Heidi cleared her throat and said. "He had me strip. Taking pictures the whole time I was undressing.

"Nice move." I interjected

"Shut up and let her finish." Candice said. "She's trying to get it out."

I apologized and told Heidi to go on.

"Once I was naked." Heidi whispered. "He had me do some yoga positions while he took pictures. I felt so silly."

"Silly is all you felt? i asked with a touch of disappointment in my voice."

She said, "Nervous too. But he kept telling me how hot I looked and telling me he wanted me to do more."

"Such as?" I said.

I could tell Candice picked up on the excitement in my voice when she told Heidi. "Don't pay attention to him. just tell me."

Heidi started again. "So, he had me get on the bed. I can't believe I'm telling you two this."

Candice told her. "It's us is you're talking to. We've been there done that. It's no big deal."

Heidi snapped back. "Maybe not to you anymore. But, I'd never been spread eagle naked on a bed with someone taking pictures of you."

"True. I'm sorry. Go on" Was all Candice could say.

"He just looked a me for a while while he got undressed." Heidi told us. This is the worst part. Then he told me to touch myself."

My question was, "What's so bad about that? You've never played with yourself before?"

Candice instantly scolded me. "Will you shut up? She's having a hard enough time. I'm sorry about him Heidi. Go on."

Heidi said to us, "So, I told him I would if he did. He didn't seem to have any problem with me watching him stroke his dick. I actually got into watching him while he was watching me and taking what I thought were pictures."

"He quit taking pictures?" Candice asked.

"I didn't find out until I wantes to see how they turned out that he had changed to video when I got on the bed." Heidi said.

"You liked watching him?" I asked.

She said. "It was exciting. I'd never seen a guy doing that before."

Candice told her. "I love watching him stroke for me. It excites me knowing he's looking at me and thinking I"m that hot."

All I could say was. "Thanks for sharing."

Candice chuckled back. "You're welcome."

Heidi spoke up. "I actually do thank you. I thought I was weird getting off on watching him. I know guys like watching women. But it never dawned on me that Id like it. Glad I'm not the only one."

I had to know. "Did it get you off?"

Heidi sheepishly whispered. "It did. Then he did."

"Pretty exciting. Isn't it?" Candice asked.

"He came so hard." Heidi said. "He aimed it and came all over me. I'd never seen a guy cum like that."

"No doubt seeing you cum pushed him over the edge. Watching Candice can do that to me too." I offered. "I'm sure it was beautiful."

Heidi told us that she wanted to see how the pictures look and that's when she discovered he had changed to video mode once she was on the bed.

That's when they actually had sex. After watching the video of her cumming then him cumming on her.

It was time for them to get back to work. So we said goodbye. Plus I had a growing problem that I needed to take care of. (If you know what I mean)

I texted Candice a couple minutes later.

Me: "Fuck that was hot."

Candice: "Hell yes it was."

Me: "Are you as turned on as I am?"

Candice: "I think they could both get a show they would enjoy right about now."

Me: "I'd be able to face time her now. :) "

Candice: "Just wait until I get home. You can show me."

Me: "Deal!"

Candy texted me at 4:32 to tell me she was on her way home

About 4:50 I heard Candy's car pull into the garage. She must have flown home.

She was already pulling her shirt over her head when she walked into the living room and told me to, "GET NAKED!"

In the time it took me to stand up, take my shirt off and undo my belt Candy was naked, leaning back with her ass on the edge of the couch rubbing herself.

She said. "Will you hurry the fuck up? I've been horny all afternoon."

After I finished stripping I dropped to me knees and leaned in to lick her bald cunt.

She said. "Get up. I just want you to stroke while you watch me cum."

I stood up and grabbed my phone.

Candy asked me what I was doing.

I told her that if we're going to recreate Bret and Heidi night I was going to video like Bret did.

Candy just moaned and started rubbing her clit faster.

"Maybe we'll swap videos of it. I'm sure Bret would love seeing you make yourself cum." I snickered.

"Like you wouldn't like seeing Heidi playing with herself?" Candy quipped back.

Being honest, I said. "Hell yeah I would."

"And you'd cum all over her like he did?" She asked.

"Like who did? Say his name." I told her.

Almost breathlessly she said. "Like Bret. Like he came all over Heidi."

"Like I'm about to cum all over you like you want him to."

"OH FUCK!" She screamed.

"That's what you want. Isn't it Candy?" Or would you rather suck Bret's cock and have him cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"That too." She cried as her hip started to flail around.

"Tell him what you want." I told her.

"I want him to come all over me" She said between moans.

"Don't tell me what you want him to do. Tell him." I said. On the verge of coming.

Candy closed her eyes, shoved two fingers palm deep in her cunt and slam fucked herself as she finally said it. "Oh fuck Bret. Cum all over me."

That was all I needed to hear. Three quick strokes later I was shooting rope after rope of cum on Candy from her neck to her cunt.

She screamed as she had one of the strongest orgasms I'd ever seen her have.

It took her a few minutes to recover before she asked. "Why did you do that to me?"

"Because for one thing you needed it.." I said.

"I did need to cum. But I wasn't expecting you to do that." she said.

"I only made you say what you were imagining anyway. Besides, I was fucking amazing." I told her.

She sat up and told me she needed a shower.

As she walked towards the bathroom I stopped her by saying. "Hey Candy. I love you more that you'll ever know."

She looked at me almost teary eyed and said. "Thanks again for that. I love you too."

The saga continues with. "An Evening Out With Candy."