After The Wild Weekend - More Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke. "Thank you. Now when I buy clothes for you... or alter nice pre-owned clothes for you... everything will fit."

PJ asked? "Can I get dressed now?"

I answered. "Not until after I open my shirt and we share some skin to skin hugs while we share a few nice kisses."

She stepped over to me as I was popping the snaps of my western shirt open.

She whispered. "I like doing things with you."

Neither of us could speak for a few minutes while we enjoyed each other. Finally she stepped back.

She again whispered. "I don't want to go home. But I do have to work tomorrow and so do you. I need to get dressed so you can drive me home."

I spoke. "I agree. But you may have trouble getting to sleep as you wonder what I'm going to have for you to wear on Saturday."

She put her skirt and blouse back on. I turned all the inside lights off as we left.

At the car I opened her door for her to slide in. I went around and got in.

As we were leaving the driveway she spoke softly. "I guess you know that you're driving me crazy. I've never known anyone that was anything like you. I'm glad you are different... interesting... and fun!"

At her apartment I walked her to her door and we shared a tight embrace and a long, lingering soft kiss.

I spoke. "See you Friday about 6:30. Sweet dreams."

She said. "Yes, you will."

She went into her apartment and I drove back home to my house. We were both anxious about sharing another weekend.

Thursday evening found me in my extra room altering a skirt I had found on my lunch hour at the local thrift store. It was soft cotton, and a bold dark blue. The waistband was narrow with just one button and a short zipper in the back. But it was 26 inches long. I cut it off so that after it was hemmed it would be a sexy 13 inches long with a V split right over one thigh that was about 4 inches high and an inch wide at the bottom. PJ would be showing a lot of thigh.

I had also found a knitted or crocheted tank top. It was multi-shades of lighter blue. It was a loose weave so had small peek holes all over it and was going to fit her snugly to show off her shapely breasts.

I had also gone shopping for a new skirt and blouse for Saturday night. The blouse would not need any alteration, but I would need to shorten the skirt.

I was glad to get off work and go home to get ready for the evening. I took a quick shower. I didn't need to shave. I've had a full beard for several years.

I got dressed in western style and headed for PJ's in my car. When I got there I parked and went to the door. My knock brought Sue to the door.

She opened the door and said. "Hi, Bob. Come on in."

As I stepped in she again gave me a nice tight hug and a very nice kiss.

PJ was standing in the middle of the room. She did a slow turn around.

She spoke. "I hope this meets with your approval."

The skirt was red plaid with pleats and I guessed about 14 inches long. The blouse was cream colored and I guessed it to be silk. It clung to her shape nicely. Her nipples making little tents on the front were sexy even though you couldn't see thru the material at all. The neckline was teasingly low. She had her cowgirl boots on.

My response. "I like it! Very sexy and teasing... yet still safe for us going out where everyone knows us. Are you ready?"

She replied. "Let's go. Where are we having dinner."

I spoke. "Wait and be surprised."

Sue spoke up. "I'll see you two at the bar. My boyfriend has to work until 10:00 but may stop by when he gets off. Bob, save me a dance or two."

PJ and I spoke in unison. "See you later, Sue."

We walked out to the car and got in. I drove to one of the nicer restaurants across town.

I spoke. "They have really good Italian food here. We have time to enjoy a leisurely dinner and still get to the bar before the band starts."

We enjoyed our dinner and good conversation. Then drove the few miles to our favorite bar. We walked in to find Sue already had a table that would seat 4. We joined her. Sue stood up to give me another nice hug and a nice kiss. We had a few minutes before the band would start.

Sue sat back down. PJ sat across from Sue and I sat down between them. The waitress came and I ordered a round of drinks for all of us. I told the waitress to start me a tab. She knew I would pay before I left.

Sue was wearing a frilly, long sleeved print blouse and a denim skirt that came to just below her knee. There was just a tiny bit of leg showing above her cowgirl boots. Sue was a couple of inches shorter than PJ but a couple of inches bustier. She obviously was wearing a bra to support her full breasts.

Everyone enjoyed the music, dancing and friends. When it got late we started saying our goodbyes.

I gave Sue a nice hug and a nice goodnight kiss. She was certainly being 'friendly' with me. I didn't mind and I was sure PJ didn't care.

PJ and Sue shared a hug and kisses on the cheek.

PJ spoke. "Sue, I'm staying at Bob's house tonight. We're going to the city tomorrow. I'll see you late Sunday afternoon."

Sue looked surprised and maybe disappointed. Her boyfriend didn't show up.

She spoke. "So, you two are spending another weekend having fun."

PJ felt sorry for her friend. "Sue, don't make any plans for next Saturday night..... I have an offer I want to talk to you about after I get home on Sunday."

Sue asked? "What kind of offer?"

PJ answered her. "We'll talk on Sunday."

We left the bar and drove to my house.

I asked? "What's up with next Saturday?"

She replied. "I want to make Sue an offer to invite her boyfriend to agree to go to the city with us for dinner next Saturday..... with only one stipulation."

I asked? "And that is what?"

She replied. "Well, maybe two. They have to come to your house about 5:00. When they show up at your house she can be wearing her normal conservative clothes so her boyfriend has no suspicions of what's going to happen. I will be dressed sexy for you. I'm sure I will get his attention. I will quickly escort Sue back to your bedroom."

"For any of this to happen she has to agree... and promise... to let you 'dress' her..... Any way you want....NO restrictions!"

"When I come back to the front room without Sue, you will walk back to the bedroom and I will keep her boyfriend occupied for as long as necessary."

"I want us to have a skirt and blouse for her that will be extremely short and extremely sheer. Maybe something as sheer as the one she bought and was too shy to wear even with a bra under it. When you walk into the bedroom you will tell her. This is not the time to be shy. Please completely undress.... everything except your boots."

"I don't care if you hug her naked body. I don't care if you give her a nicer kiss. Do whatever it takes to get her completely undressed. You will hand her a pair of string bikini panties that tie on the sides. Tell her to put them on."

"Help her put the short skirt on. Help her put the sheer blouse on. You can button it for her, leaving a couple undone. It should be slightly loose so her breasts are free to sway and bounce... showing very clearly through the blouse. You should take a couple of pictures of her after she is dressed as proof that she did this."

"You will walk out to the front room. She will be close behind you. I want us to be able to see her boyfriend's reaction when he sees the new SEXY SUE."

"Hopefully he will like what he sees. We will all fit in your car. The conversation while we drive should be interesting. I want to take them to that restaurant that has great ambiance and delicious prime rib."

She asked? "Are you OK with me making that offer to Sue?"

I smiled. "I really doubt that she will agree to that. But if you can pull this off I will be very happy to 'dress' her and take a couple of pictures of her. I will also pay for everyone's dinner. She's been pretty 'friendly' lately.... sharing nicer hugs and kisses with me. I hope you're OK with that."

PJ answered. "I know it's just hugs and kisses. It's fine. Everyone likes hugs and kisses."

We went into the house and locked the door.

I teased. "You're locked in now. And I have plans for what I'm going to do with you."

She answered. "I'm all yours. Do with me as you wish."

I spoke. "This is the first time for you to stay overnight at my house. It certainly won't be the last. Let's sit on the couch so I can explain a couple of things to you."

She was a little nervous. "OK."

I re-assured her. "I really like you... and love spending time with you. As we've said, we're just getting started. You were surprised that I have a sewing machine and know how to use it. You know I don't like bras. You know I love it when you dress and act very sexy. There are a few other things you should know about me."

She replied. "OK."

I went on. "I have lived a nudist lifestyle for years. This is a nudist home. Anytime we are here alone we will not be wearing any clothes. Being nude is being natural. It's very relaxing. Are you OK with that?"

PJ answered. "I'm OK with that. It may take a little time to get used to coming in from outside and undressing instead of just taking my shoes off."

I went on. "I told you that I am the most sexual person you will ever meet. There is so much sexual pleasure two people can share. If you are willing there is much I can teach you. There's no hurry. We have time."

She spoke quietly. "What you have shown me so far has been wonderful. I have no idea what all you might teach me.... but I want to learn."

I spoke. "Let's go to the bedroom and undress."

I led her to my bedroom. We slowly undressed, one piece at a time, taking turns. We enjoyed a long skin to skin hug and a couple of really soft, deep kisses.

PJ spoke. "That was such an amazing experience. The simple act of undressing together."

I turned the covers down and lay down. With nothing being said she lay down beside me. We just snuggled and shared kisses for a while.

I spoke softly. "We have enjoyed some different types of sex and some different positions. I want to show you more. Roll over on your side facing away from me."

She did as I had requested. I snuggled up behind her. I spoke. "Pull you knees up towards your chest." She did.

I reached down behind her and slid one finger into her wet pussy. She let out a soft moan. I stroked it in and out a few times. Her moans were getting louder. I added a finger and kept stroking in and out. I hadn't touched her clit.

I spoke. "I'm going to replace my fingers in your pussy with my hard cock. In this position I can get very deep inside you. I'm going to continue stroking in and out. I'm also going to reach around and tease your nipples. After you think it is too intense... I'm going to hold on to your hips and pound my cock into you until you experience a vaginal orgasm... with your clit not having any stimulation."

I pinched her nipples firmly a few times. Not too hard but enough to distract her from concentrating on her pussy. After a few minutes she was breathing hard and her body was trembling. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard... as deep as I could get. We were a perfect fit. The head of my cock was hitting her cervix on every stroke.

PJ lost all control. "AAAAAAGGH! MMMMMNNN! Oh my God! Oh my God! Enough! Please. It's too much."

I stopped stroking but stayed deep. "This is a little of what I'm going to teach you. How to be totally into your partner so there is nothing else that matters."

I reached around her to cup a breast and just held her tight. We went to sleep still coupled. Sometime during the night my cock softened and slid out of her.

It was about 8:00 when we woke up. PJ scooted forward and turned over to face me. She kissed me ever so softly. I pretended to wake up.

I spoke. "Good morning Sexy. How did you sleep?"

She answered. "Like a rock. That was SOOOO intense. There was certainly nothing on my mind... except you pounding into me. I'm a little sore this morning but I'm not complaining."

I spoke. "You can use the bathroom first.... but remember that this is a nudist home."

PJ got up and headed for the bathroom. I went to the kitchen to pour some orange juice and make French toast for brunch.

When PJ walked into the kitchen I turned to face her and smiled. She had brushed her hair and washed her face. With absolutely no make-up on, she was beautiful. The rest of her nude body was also a beautiful sight.

I spoke. "I could get used to this."

She answered. "It's my first time to be nude in your kitchen... and I like it."

We walked to each other. The hug and several sweet kisses were a great way to start our day.

While we sat at the table enjoying brunch, we talked a little about our plans for the day. The weather was supposed to be nice.

I spoke. "I'm going to make a stop in the bathroom while you clear the dishes and put them in the sink. Meet me in the bedroom."

She spoke. "I can do that."

When she walked into the bedroom I had already made the bed and laid her skirt and top for the day on the bed.

She picked up the very short blue skirt.

She asked? "Where does the split go?"

I replied. "Slightly left of center on your left thigh."

She stepped into it and pulled it up. Then reached back to button and zip it. With her arms back to fasten the skirt her breasts were thrust out. Beautiful.

She picked up the tank top, put her hands inside to hold it open so she could look it over. One fingertip poked out thru the open weave.

She gave me that devilish grin. "I'm going to have to be careful or my nipples may poke out." She put it on. It fit perfectly showing off her perky breasts. She stepped into her sandals. "I'm ready."

I put on a tank top and khaki cargo shorts. I sat down on the bed to put my leather sandals on. I picked up my wallet, watch and keys.

I spoke. "I have our dinner and dance clothes in this small duffle bag. I'll put it and our boots and socks in the trunk of the car. We'll change later."

PJ picked up her purse in the front room. I picked up my camera and we walked out to my car.

At the car I spoke. "Just lean back against the front fender so I can take a picture of my sexy lady."

She leaned back against the fender and put her arms back farther on the fender.

She teased. "You liked this position when I was fastening the skirt."

I smiled. "You're right. Thank you."

I opened her door for her to get in. I put the duffle bag and our boots in the trunk. We were off to the city. We were going to have fun at the zoo.

Traffic was light so the drive to the city was easy. I turned into the zoo parking lot. I saw someone backing out from their space in the first row. Apparently they had come to the zoo early and were now leaving. I waited for them to vacate the parking space and pulled right in. How lucky am I?

It was just a short walk to the entrance and ticket booth. I bought 2 tickets and we were in the zoo.

I asked? "Do you want to start with the large animals or the small ones?"

She answered. "Let's start with the large ones. They will have bigger areas so we can do most of the walking while we're fresh. Later when we're tired we'll have less walking."

I replied. "Good plan. Let's go."

They had given us a map with our tickets so we knew where to start. PJ seemed pretty relaxed for as skimpy as she dressed. It was her first time to the zoo. After a couple of hours looking at the animals we found a snack bar and restrooms. We visited both. The small animals area was a short walk up a paved path.

We stopped at a little overlook where we could look back at the large animal area. PJ was leaning on the railing. There was no one real close to us. I slipped my hand up under her short skirt. My fingers found a very wet pussy. Just walking around being sexy had her excited. We were having fun. We just stood there sharing some kisses and talking about how much we were enjoying life and each other.

We spent the rest of the afternoon looking at the small animals, some birds and reptiles. We were tired but it had been a fabulous day.

PJ asked? "Where are we going to change clothes?"

I replied. "There's a large park not far from here. I'll drive over there. We can just go into the restrooms there and use a stall. We're not changing much. We can change from sandals to boots on a park bench."

She replied. "I'm glad you know the city fairly well. How far are we from the restaurant?"

I spoke. "Stopping at the park and driving there will be about a half an hour. Are you getting hungry?"

She replied. "All that walking worked up a good appetite. What kind of food are we having?"

I answered. "I hope you like spaghetti."

PJ was happy. "Great. I love spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread."

We headed for the park to change clothes.

I got changed first and was waiting for her when she walked out of the restroom.

PJ looked very sexy in her green skirt that was only 13 inches long. Her top was probably intended to be a baby doll nightgown. It was semi-sheer with tiny straps. The sparse pattern on it was just some leaves and tiny flowers. Out here in bright light her areola and nipples showed nicely, but in the restaurant or the nightclub where the lights would be subdued it would be really sexy but not show too much.

I had retrieved our boots from the car. There was a handy park bench close by for us to use. I took a couple of pictures of her after she had put her boots on.

I had to complement her. "PJ, you look oh so sexy. The other guys are going to be wishing it was them with you instead of me. I'm glad you're mine!"

It wasn't long until we were at the restaurant. I handed PJ a small scarf to drape around her neck so it would kind of cover her breasts since it was still light outside.

The lighting in the restaurant was a little brighter than I remembered but we were seated in a booth so it was fine. As soon as we were seated she took her scarf off and laid it on the table. Our waiter was very attentive, checking on us several times. Dinner was delicious. He brought me the bill. I paid him in cash. He thanked me for the generous tip. PJ carried her scarf in her hand as we walked out and to the parking lot. We passed three couples on our way. Three guys were really smiling.

It was about a half hour drive to the country nightclub. PJ slipped her scarf on just for walking in. We chose a small table and sat down.

She spoke. "This place is really nice. Much nicer than our little bar. That's a big dance floor. I'm glad the lighting isn't real bright."

The waitress came and took our order. The band was about to play the first song.

I asked? "May I have this first dance....with the sexiest lady in here?"

She smiled. "You may have all the dances tonight. I doubt we will see anyone we know. I don't have to share you."

The music was good. The band played some different songs we hadn't heard in a while. What fun we had. Yes, several young cowboys admired how sexy PJ was dressed. I teased her about them checking her out. But none were brave enough to ask her to dance.

She spoke. "None of them could make me happy like you do."

I replied. "Thank you. I'll do my best."

We knew we had about a 50 mile drive to get home so we left about midnight. We talked all the way home about how much fun we'd had and teased about how much fun we were going to have when we got home.

I also asked her why she thought Sue might consider her offer. PJ was pretty sure that Sue was not happy with her boyfriend, not happy with her life in general, and might be willing to try doing something about it.

By the time we got home we were both so tired from walking the whole zoo and lots of dancing we decided to just snuggle up and go to sleep. We'd play in the morning.

We didn't wake up until almost 10:00. After we had taken care of things in the bathroom we were ready to play.