After The Wild Weekend - More Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PJ had that devilish grin on her face. "I want to do something different this morning."

I asked? "What do you have in mind?"

She said. "So far it has mostly been you giving me pleasure. I want to pleasure you this morning. We don't even have to get undressed... were nude."

We were standing in the hall so she took my hand and led me back into the bedroom. She placed a pillow right in the middle of the bed.

She requested. "Put your butt on the pillow and lie back. Spread your legs so I have some room."

There was no doubt that I was going to do as she requested. Once I was in position she climbed on the bed and settled herself down on her knees between my legs.

She spoke. "The pillow is so I don't have to lean down so far. I intend to drain you. Are you ready for that?"

I replied. "I'm all yours."

She was cradling my balls in one hand and slowly stroking my cock with the other. It only took a couple of minutes and she had my 'attention'. She leaned down and started kissing the head of my cock and swirling her tongue around it. She started slowly working as much of me into her mouth as she could. She got close but couldn't take quite all of me. I resisted her excellent talent at oral for almost 15 minutes. This was another first for us.

I warned her. "I'm going to cum."

She raised up just enough to speak. "Go ahead. I want all of it."

I exploded. "HUUUUUNG! HUUUUUNG!" Spurt after spurt went into her mouth and down her throat. She kept it up for a couple of minutes to be sure I was drained.

She sat up. "I told you I had some experience with sex."

I complemented her. "You're very good. Thank you."

She asked? "What's for breakfast? That tasted good but wasn't very nourishing."

I replied. "We can do bacon and eggs, pancakes, cereal or donuts. Hot tea, milk or juice. I don't drink coffee. It smells good but I don't care for the taste."

We got up and went to the kitchen to decide. She chose donuts and milk.

After we had eaten we just lounged around on the couch, talking and enjoying the freedom to touch and caress in the nude. I wanted PJ to get used to being nude at my house. One of these days I would take her to a nudist resort and it would a little easier for her.

She spoke. "Bob, this has been another wonderful weekend. I'm really getting used to being around you. Learning a lot about sex... and about life in general. It's so easy to relax with you and talk about pretty much everything."

I replied. "I feel the same way about you. I'm learning about a younger generation."

She finally decided that we would have to get dressed and take her home to her apartment. She wanted time to work on Sue about taking a chance...taking a risk...maybe going a little crazy with us.

When we were dressed and had figured out what things were going to her place or staying at mine we were ready to go. I put things in the car, opened her door. She was wearing what she had worn on Friday evening.

It was nice that we lived fairly close to each other. I parked close to the apartment. I got PJ's things out of the car and we walked to the apartment.

PJ just opened the door and walked in with me following her. I closed the door. Sue came out of the hallway and into the front room.

Sue spoke. "Hello you two. Bob, let me give you a hug and a kiss. I'm liking doing that. I'm glad PJ said it was OK."

I spoke. "Thank you, Sue. I have some things I need to do today so I can't stay."

PJ spoke. "Before you go. You said you needed to tell Sue something."

"I do. Sue, PJ is going to make you an offer. I am fully aware of the offer. I think you should accept. We'll all have a good time. It's all at my expense so it won't cost you or your boyfriend anything except your time."

I turned to PJ. "Thank you for the weekend."

PJ and I shared tight embrace and a really nice kiss. I let myself out and went home. I was really curious how PJ was going to pull this off.

To be continued...