After Work

Story Info
She asks me to stop by. I'm glad I did!
1.6k words
4.35
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You opened the door and immediately I was captivated by your rich, brown eyes. As you stepped aside to let me enter, I noticed the dressy overcoat and heels you were wearing. Your pearls hinted at a fancy dress underneath the coat. When you asked me to meet you at your place after work when you left this morning, I wasn't really expecting to go out anywhere. Especially someplace dressy. I came in anyway and sat in the recliner you offer. You let the coat slip from shoulders and onto the floor. My penis jumps in my pants and my eyes drink you in as you stand before me. You're wearing a white lace teddy, a white garter with white stockings, and white heels, complemented very well by the pearls!

"You like?" You ask as you stand with your hands on your hips, your nipples jutting out as light brown circles under the lace.

"Yes! I like a lot!"

You pick a scarf up off the end table and walk around behind the chair. You lean over and put your lips against my ear. "This is going to be fun!" And the scarf comes across my eyes and you tie it behind my head. Your fingers trace around my neck as you walk back in front of me and sit on my lap. Your lips meet mine and our tongues once again taste each other. My arms wrap around you to hold you tight. But your hands grab my arms and push them over my head against the back of the chair. "Uh uh. No looky. No touchy." And you go right back to kissing me. Each time I try to touch you, you move my hands away. Finally I give in and leave them on the armrests.

Your warm lips and hot tongue on my neck start to arouse me and you wriggle against my stiffening hard-on. You start unbuttoning my shirt as your lips move lower. You bite my shoulder as you slide off my shirt. I moan and tilt my neck to the side as your bites head up my neck. Then a shiver shakes my body as you lick my ear and blow in it. And this makes you giggle. So you do the same thing to my other ear. You give me chills again and that makes you giggle again.

I feel you shift your legs and now you're straddling my lap as your hair brushes my chest and you bite my nipple. "mmm!" I feel your breath cross my chest and you bite my other nipple. "mmm!" And I lift my hips to press my bulge against your crotch. You raise yourself up and whisper, "You like that, huh?" All I can get out is "mmm hmm!" as your mouth covers mine. We share the passionate kiss for a moment before you pull your lips away.

As I lean my head forward to try and keep contact with your lips, you push my head back against the chair. You raise yourself up on your knees and I feel soft lace brush my lips. As they close on empty air, you giggle. Again you brush my lips with the lace covering your hardened nipple. Another giggle as you pull away when I try to get it in my mouth. After a couple more tries, and more giggling, I jerk my head forward and am rewarded with a mouthful of soft flesh and lace. I hear "Oh!" as I open my mouth to consume your nipple and half your breast. My tongue caresses your lace covered nipple as my mouth sucks at your flesh. Your body presses against mine as your hands hold my head tight to your bosom. You guide my head to your other breast where I give it the same loving attention I gave the other one. You slide my mouth back to the other breast and my tongue revels in your soft, naked flesh. You dropped the strap of your teddy as I was sucking your other breast! My tongue massages your nipple and my mouth closes around your supple skin. Your breast is so soft it feels as if it's melting in my mouth. The sweetness of your skin is better than any candy. And though I cannot see what my lips are enjoying, it only adds to the excitement of the moment.

You pull your breast from my mouth and I feel you slide down my legs until you are on the floor in front of me. "Hey," you say, and I can hear your smile in the tone of your voice. "You have on more clothes than me. We need to fix that." I feel your hands at my waist loosening my belt. Then a snap and a zip and you hook your fingers on the waistbands of my pants and briefs and slide them to the floor. My cock springs up, freed from the constraint of clothing. I feel your hand on my cock as you say, "There. Now that's better." Suddenly, I feel a warm wetness engulf my manhood. "Aaahhh!" It lasts a brief moment, then a chill as my wet cock is exposed to the air. Then I feel you climb back on top of me. "It was so cute. I just had to kiss it," you say in a sultry voice. And you kiss me. I taste a difference in your tongue. A new, deep muskiness. Me. You raise up and hug my head as I suck your breasts once more. My arms twitch as my hands yearn to feel their softness and to play with your nipples.

You pull your breast from my mouth and I feel your body slide up mine. I feel the heat of your womanhood rise against my chest. It continues up my neck and stops in front of my face. I smell the sweet, musky scent of your arousal. I lean forward and rub my face against your lace covered crotch. My lips taste the wetness that has soaked into your teddy. The sweet nectar of your passion.

"You know what? Now I have on more clothes than you." You say in a teasing voice. "How about helping me with this."

"Sure!" I say as I start to reach for the snap in the crotch of your teddy.

"No, no, no. You can't use your hands."

"OK." And I lean my face forward again. I inhale deeply of your scent and exhale with a sigh. I push my tongue between two snaps to separate them and I taste your woman flesh beneath. I grab the flap with my teeth and pull. The middle snap pops, and rather than undo the other two right away, I slipped my tongue up inside you. Your juices sliding down my tongue into my mouth. "Oh! You little sneak!" You say with obvious pleasure. I take the flap between my teeth again and jerk my head to undo the last two snaps. My mouth flies back between your legs and my tongue assaults your pussy with fervor. I lick the juices from your lips and suck them into my mouth. They are hot and swollen with blood from your passion. They are soft and my tongue massages them between my lips. I tug on them and you push your hips against my mouth. My tongue glides between your pussy lips to your clitoris. As my tongue rubs your clit you moan and begin rhythmically grinding your pussy against my mouth. I suck your clit between my lips. Your hips start moving faster as you steady yourself with your hands on my head. I lap up your juices and lick your clit faster.

"Wait! Wait!" You say breathlessly. "I want you to cum with me." Your pussy pulls from my mouth and I feel you kneel over me. You lower yourself onto my rigid cock. You are so hot and so wet that it takes almost no effort for me to slide into you.

"Oh! You feel so hot, girl!"

"That's because I love what you do to me! You make me want to be hot!" You slide up and down on my lap and my cock slides in and out of your pussy. Supporting myself on the arms of the chair, I thrust with your rhythm. You start bouncing faster and I feel your juices dripping down my balls. I lean forward and catch one of your bouncing breasts in my mouth. Now instead of bouncing, you're grinding your clit against me. My cock now stays deep inside you being caressed in your pussy by the small movements of your hips.

"Cum with me, Bryan! Let's cum together!" You're moaning with the rhythm of our love. Your hips move faster and faster. I moan with your breast in my mouth. The heat of your passion and the intrigue of being blindfolded succeed in bringing me to orgasm with you. Not being able to control myself any longer I grasp your hips and force my cock deeper inside you. You arch your back as your orgasm washes through you and I spear into your pussy as my balls explode to fill you with semen. Our bodies continue to move together as we slowly come down from our height of passion. You collapse against me and our lips lock together. Your hands come up to cup my face. Then they slide upward, under the blindfold. The blindfold slips off and I open my eyes to see the look of joy on your face.

"Wow! That, my dear," I whisper, "was the most sensual and sexual thing I have ever experienced."

I push the recliner back and we lay there together, your head in the crook of my neck with your lips brushing my neck. Not wanting to move. Each enjoying the feel of the other's skin.