All Comments on 'After Work Delight'

by matron222

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
literotica182307literotica182307over 14 years ago
The title of the story says it all

The details, mental imagery, and scene of the story are simultaneously believable and very sexy. Good job Matron! I now have to read the rest of your stories.

Ted DanishTed Danishalmost 14 years ago
threesome 69 fuck

"Think how it would be if you and Trish were in a 69, with you on the bottom, you are licking her delicious wet, juicy pussy, and I came up behind her and slipped my long, hard, thick, rigid cock into her hot, dripping pussy. You could lick her swollen clit and my cock as it slowly slid in and out. You could fondle my balls, and watch it moved in and out, while you licked her pussy and my cock."

This has always been my favorite with my wife and her lovers. She would pull my cock out, suck it and put it back in. So good!

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Delicious!

What a wonderful, breathtaking ride you take us on in this story!

Mxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermatron222@matron222
I am an older lesbian (60) and prefer women who likes to write lesbian erotica. To read my stories go to: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255229&page=submissions. If I am on Lit. Chat, it is because I am looking for story lines and fantasies for stories. ...