After Workout Fun

Story Info
Fun with you after your workout.
1.2k words
4.13
5.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get home and follow your voice as you beckon me to you from the other part of the house... I hear your gym music playing and wonder what you're up to... rounding the corner, I see you're resting on your knees, watching me in the mirror across the room... I see that sly grin as you run your tongue along your lips... I make eye contact with you, blow you an air kiss with a wink, chuckle and drop down behind you grabbing your arms with my right hand and your waist with the left and pull you down to the workout mats on the floor...

Even though you're tired from your workout you twist around, take advantage of the power of the fall, and quickly throw a leg over me and sit up on my hips and pin me to the mats... I chuckle saying "well this isn't quite what I planned, but you won't hear me complaining either... You stretch down sliding your hands out along my arms stretching them over my head, planting your sports bra covered nipples right within reach of my hungry mouth... I waste no time in capturing them quickly, nibbling and licking away... without giving up your advantage you sit up and peel off the sports bra and noticing my iron rod of a cock under you start grinding your pussy on it from where you're sitting...

I let loose a moan and thrust my hips up to match your grinding... I see you close your eyes enjoying the feelings we're generating... I reach up to replace one of your hands massaging your breasts and nips and a moan escapes your lips... with my other hand, I tug on your free arm to pull you closer to my mouth... kissing your neck, when I get to your ear I whisper in your ear, "How about a brief timeout to head to the bedroom and continue this, with less clothing, on the more comfortable bed??!!"

"Only if we resume in this position, no funny business, Mister!!" you reply.

"Then you better beat me there!!" as I shift my hips a little and it slides you off to the side enough for me to attempt to get to my feet. You catch yourself before I can take advantage, give me a little shove to get started and take off across the house with me in hot pursuit... oh ok, perhaps I don't want to win this time... hehe... you win the foot race, I stop you just inside the door, pulling you to me and hungrily kissing you... you kick off your shoes and peel off your workout pants and panties and turn back to me and help me out of my pants and underwear... quick shower first?!?!!" you suggest... I follow you into the bathroom and warm the water for us, offering my hand to help you step in... you return the favor from inside the shower... both enjoying the water tumbling over us we embrace in a kiss and our hands explore all over. Soon we remember the fun we were headed for and get about the business of cleaning up and drying off... "Last one to bed is on the bottom!!" you call dashing out to the bed leaving me no chance of beating you there...

"So where were we???" as I slide beside you in the bed you roll up to lay partially on me, tracing your fingernails around my chest and stroking my nipples... then reaching down to gauge my hardness... realizing that I'm raring to go, you climb back up on my hips, laying my cock down on my lower belly and sliding your pussy lips up and down the shaft, purposely bumping your clit against the bell edge of its head, a little shudder going through you as you do that... I grab a hip in each hand and try to shift you so that my cock will stand up and enter you, but you fight back and keep up the pace back and forth, lubing up my shaft as you go... one last stroke and as you get to the head this time you lift your hips and allow me to angle my cock directly at your wet, waiting hole...

As you sink back down and our skin meets again, we both let out a moan of relief to finally be joined in this pleasurable journey... both sitting still savoring the moment, your pussy muscles showing off their talent by stroking my cock from top to bottom inside you... after a few moments you raise up until just the tip is inside and drop back down, making a few trips the full length of my cock... then you pause just a little way up and look down into my eyes and sensually say "Fuck my brains out Babe!!" so I grab your hips and proceed to do just that... thrusting my cock up into you, working to help you to the right angle so that the head is massaging your G-spot on each stroke... I see your eyes open wide as the first wave of your orgasm rolls through your body... after which you lay down on me with your mouth near my ear, you're still recovering from that ride... you say "that was amazing my love!!"

"But we're only just getting started my sexy bombshell!!" I wrap you up in my arms and roll you on to the bottom, once settled I've kept your legs spread with my knees and I enter you again plunging my cock deep you... on the out stroke I pause at your entrance and dance him over your clit, earning a look of warning that you're not in the mood for teasing and just want to be fucked hard!!

Hearing that loud and clear I start a pace that's good for both of us and am enjoying the sensations, you wink up at me as your hands grab the back of your knees and you pull your legs up further toward your chest which angles your hips so that my cock is rubbing right on your magic spot. I admire your flexibility for a moment and keep pounding away at your pussy from above. I feel you roll through your second and third wave or pleasure and start to feel the tingling in my groin... I knock your hands off your legs letting them fall back around my hips, drawing me into you. I lean down, grabbing the back of your neck I draw you up for a kiss as I plunge deeply one last time and unleash my load and fill you up!!

We lay there catching our breath and moaning in content... neither moving or saying anything but the unspoken feelings stream between us still. I slide off to your side, dropping my head into your elbow and pulling you tightly to me... I lean in and kiss your neck while playing with your ear lobe with my tongue... I can feel your body reacting to this action... Got another round in you?!?!?!!" I ask... helplessly hopeful... For you, I'd go every time with you!! But alas the kids will be here soon so we should probably get going on dinner so we're not eating late. Raincheck until bedtime?!?!?!!"

"Absolutely oh sexy one!!" Already sliding off the bed, "Last to the kitchen does dishes!!" I say as I dash to put comfy clothes on and beat you there... Admiring you as you stroll into the kitchen, briefly embracing me and giving me one last kiss before the chorus of ewwws and ucks come from the peanut gallery...