Unique Rewards of Yoga

Story Info
Wife has extra fun with her late-night yoga class.
7.6k words
3.09
21.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I want to thank "LMWM321" for the idea of the Midnight Yoga class and giving me permission to use that in my own version of a Loving Wife story.

***************

Prologue

My wife, Jan and I (Ted) have been married for thirty years, and she's still 'the love of my life.' I may be a somewhat emotionless geek, but the routines make our life comfortable, always being with the one you've trusted as your "best-friend-with-benefits" for all those years.

When the last of the kids left for college, we re-ignited the old sexual desires between us. Those needs were mostly put on hold while the kids were at home.

Kids! They wear you out and dampen every parent's sex drive! Once the kids were all out on their own, our sexual fires could once again run hot and bright! ... But that lasted for about a year until the fires began to fade again with our new routines.

When watching porn videos together, Jan and I began to talk and fantasize about 'What if'. "Would you like to fuck her?" my wife might ask when watching a hot, young porn actress. Or I'd ask, "Do you think you could take care of two cocks at once?" , almost as if daring her.

So, we came up with the idea of exploring other sexual experiences as swingers. This might seem counter-intuitive to some who think 'If you REALLY love each other, you can't do that!' But we both decided that "we're in this together, to share our fun with each other."

Jan now says it turns her on when she looks over at me, as I'm entering another woman right beside her on a king-sized bed. And when I'm spent, I enjoy watching my wife having the time of her life, ... with another man or two in an MFM, or even sharing another woman with her in FMF or FFM. It's as if we're putting on a show for each other, enjoying the sex together. And we both get excited even later when we're only talking about what we saw or how we felt with others.

When we started swinging, Jan insisted on a "same room" rule between us, that we would only have sex with others at swinger parties, so we would always be doing it together. She said it's to ensure that neither of us strays, nor falls prey to emotional entanglements. And same room playtime dampens any potential jealousy between us because it's tough getting jealous when my cock's buried in another woman, and Jan can't get very jealous seeing me when she's impaled by another guy. When I'm done and spent from doing another woman, I can enjoy listening to Jan's moans of pleasure, as if tasking another guy to take over my job while I rest. Jan even smiles and calls it "outsourcing" when she sees another woman taking me in her mouth. So, we're not jealous of watching each other when we're sharing ... together.

My wife's same room rule also serves to prevent any embarrassments which might happen, if one of us was out on a "date" and were seen by friends, neighbors, or co-workers. That could make it awkward for the other. Imagine going into work some Monday morning to be confronted by a co-worker asking, "Who was that I saw with your (spouse) heading into the hotel elevator with their arms wrapped around each other?" So, Jan and I don't have an "open marriage". We're just enjoying sex with each other, while using other swingers as our life-sized toys.

One other rule Jan has is 'No pictures or videos of us having sex.' She says that's so we won't be compromised or embarrassed by one of our kids finding them or a co-worker finding that someone uploaded a copy to a porn site.

Jan has always been very flirty, even pointing out other young, hot looking women to me, such as asking "Did you see the one across the street in the mini-skirt and boots?" I'd respond "Of course." And she'd reply, "Dream on, you're coming home with me!" Or she'd point out some good-looking waiter or guy on the street exclaiming "Oh, yeah! I'd do him!"

So, for her birthday a few months ago, I gave my flirty wife a special present. I printed a business card and put it in a gift envelope, with a note: "Here's a one-time only pass to do what you want with a special guy without me. Have some fun!"

The card said: "Hot Wife Hall Pass"

On the back of the card, I added conditions: "Text me the location and his name, send me a pic or video, and sign and date this card."

Sex to us, particularly at our age, is a physical release that we enjoy together, and not the same as loving each other. Maybe in our younger days I was obsessed with Jan possibly getting pregnant by another guy, leading to jealousy or warped ideas of owning her. Or she may have had concerns that I might knock up another woman, needing to pay child support for someone else's kid and that I'd maybe leave her to be with them. But after my vasectomy and her approaching menopause, it's stupid for either of us to worry about such things anymore.

I love my wife, and I enjoy seeing her happy. And after thirty years, I trust more and more that she'll always be there for me. But so far, Jan's never mentioned any desire to use that hall pass, just keeping it in her wallet because I insisted. I'm a little torn between hoping that someday she might use it and I get a picture or video of my sexy wife at her best, or somewhat relieved that she doesn't want to use it.

Intro

Now that the kids have been out of the house for almost two years, we've spent a few weekends traveling or at our weekend vacation place in the mountains. But when we're in town at our suburban house, we do the usual dating things, going to plays or out dancing on Friday or Saturday evenings, or spend an afternoon meeting friends at a winery. And when we're home over a weekend, Jan likes to go to yoga class on Friday through Monday mornings, going into work an hour late on the Monday and Friday weekdays, while I often play golf with three friends on Saturday morning.

She's tried to talk me into joining her at the weekend yoga classes, saying things like "You'd really like watching the other women there in some of those poses. You should see the instructor, Denise, when she's kneeling on her hands and knees. She's in her mid-thirties and VERY flexible. She can stretch one leg up over her back until her foot can touch the back of her head. I know you'd want to do her! And that roomful of women in their 'Happy Baby' pose, on our backs with knees and spread open would give you a rise!"

Although very suggestive, at our age, my wife's just teasing me with the mental imagery of those yoga class poses. There's no way those women would ever let me fuck them, even if they're spreading their legs for me in class. So, why bother?

Today

After her early yoga class this Friday morning, I was still sitting at our breakfast table, having been up most of the night working on a remote datacenter computer problem. I was reading the news online before heading into work a little late this morning, when Jan came home as usual at 8:30. When she walked in from the garage, I paused to enjoy the view. My gorgeous wife's sports bra barely contained her ample chest. But this pose with her back to me when rising up on her toes to retrieve a coffee cup was my favorite. And this morning, her tight ass and shapely calves when standing on her toes again caught my attention in my sleep deprived state, causing my member to twitch in my pants.

She dropped back down from standing on her toes and turned toward me, coyly asking "Were you watching?"

"You know I always do. Seeing you there, I suddenly feel like bending you over the counter to fuck you," I admitted.

Sitting her coffee mug on the counter, she turned her ass toward me and bent over, placing her elbows on the counter as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"You're insatiable," I said as I stood to step behind her. Grabbing her hips with both hands, I rubbed the stiff shaft in my pants against the back of her ass.

"I was insatiable at that last swinger house party two months ago," Jan admitted as she wiggled her ass.

I chuckled a little, before asking "How many guys do you think you sucked or fucked there?"

"Hmmm," she turned her head to the side a little as she thought about it for a few seconds, then smiled when she looked back at me. "Five, but who's counting?"

"I counted, Slut," I said with a chuckle.

"But I'm YOUR slut," she said coyly. "How many women did you have that night?"

"Just two," I admitted. "I don't have your staying power."

"That's right, my dear boy," Jan replied, "that's MY superpower. I can out last and out fuck you and any number of other men!"

"Hey, I still got it up one more time after we came home from that party," I pointed out.

"That was three times that night for you," she said "... and I still took care of you, too, didn't I?"

"You always do."

"And I always will."

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her yoga pants and pushed them down, exposing her ass and slit. Unbuckling my belt, I pushed my own pants down, grabbing my thick, hard fleshy member as it sprang out. Sliding the head up and down against her wet opening, I slowly pressed forward, working it in, and began thrusting into my Superwoman ...

*****

After fixing and serving Jan's breakfast (after all, I may be tired, but I'm relaxed since she just took care of me and I'm feeling very good right now), she finished eating and I took her empty plate when she sat back with her coffee. Clearing the counters and loading the dishwasher, I returned to the breakfast table and sat back down to finish my own coffee.

"Did you want to do anything special this evening?" Jan asked. "I didn't see anything on our calendar. It's Friday night, and we could go out if you'd like."

"No," I answered. "I was up late last night working, and I need to go into the office today to finish the report on it. I won't be staying up late this evening. I have an early tee time for golf with the guys tomorrow, so I'll take a sleep aid and head to bed early. How was your class this morning?"

"She focused on our core this morning, switching between planks and bridges. We'd get into a push up position and hold that while keeping our spine and hips aligned. Then we'd flip over to rest on our shoulders and feet with knees up to lift our hips. It's good exercise for my lower back, hips, and legs. Then we finished with five minutes in the 'Happy Baby' pose, where I lay on my back and grab my feet, pulling my knees down beside my chest, spreading my legs open. I know you'd love to watch the women doing that. It's one of the first poses they teach us in yoga."

"Denise said tonight's their monthly reward class at ten o'clock," Jan continued, "for the regular yoga members. And since I've been a member for a year now, if I want, I can enter the drawing to attend. Quite a number of the women always want to attend. But Denise limits it to just three women each month, selecting winners by drawing names. And for some reason, she'll only notify the winners by private text message later today, never telling the rest of us. We never learn who won the reward drawings unless one of the women tells us. Denise calls it her 'Happy Baby Rewards Class.' One woman said she did one of those classes, and it was unforgettable! I hope you don't mind, but I put my name into the bowl for the drawing later today. If I don't get a text by eight o'clock this evening, then I didn't win."

"Is that class just for three women?" I asked.

"No. Since they don't have as many husbands or single men in yoga, ALL the men are invited. Denise keeps trying to recruit more guys for yoga by telling them it's good exercise and VERY erotic. ... Do you want me to sign you up for a month of yoga classes so you can go tonight?"

"I told you; I have my golf tee-time early tomorrow, and I'll be really tired when I get home from work! I'm busy, so I don't mind. If you win, go enjoy yourself there without me. I'll think about MAYBE going next time."

***

I arrived home after work and we had a light dinner. Then at 7:00 p.m., I took a shot of sleep aid and waited for it to kick in as we watched a game show on TV. I didn't want to wait any longer to take that sleep aid and be groggy in the morning. But I needed a good night's sleep. At eight o'clock, I was getting up to head to bed when Jan's cellphone pinged with a text. Reading it, she broke out in a grin, happily announcing "I WON! ... Are you sure you don't want to come with me this evening? Denise's text says she'd like for you to join us."

"No, you go ahead and have your fun. I'll talk to you when I get home after lunch tomorrow."

"Okay," she said as I leaned down to kiss her before heading to bed.

"Good night, I love you," she said sweetly after we kissed.

"I love you too," I replied as I headed off to bed, and was soon fast asleep.

Saturday Morning

I woke just before 5 am and before the alarm went off. Jan was lying there in bed beside me with her back turned toward me, sound asleep. I took a moment to admire my gorgeous soulmate, lying there so peacefully. Without waking her, I carefully got out of bed, dressed, and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee before leaving for my golf game. I still had just over thirty minutes before I needed to leave. Finding my cellphone beside the coffee pot, I picked it up to see there was a missed text from my wife sent just before ten o'clock last night: 'Yoga studio. ###s'

It was a rather strange message, since I already knew she was going there. And I didn't understand what she meant with those odd pound signs.

And the cellphone had been laid atop a small note and the hall pass card I gave Jan months ago for her birthday. Turning the card over, it had Jan's signature and yesterday's date. ... But she didn't say anything about it before I went to bed last night, so that would mean ... within the last eight hours!

My conditions on the back of that card were: 'Text me the location and who you are with, then send me a pic or video, sign and date this card. ' Her text had a location, but no name.

Her handwritten note said:

'You missed out on a great yoga class last night, but I had a lot of fun. Log-in to my e-mail and check the latest. I love you, Jan.'

Something seemed a little off with this, so with some doubt and anxious tension starting to build, I took a deep breath, briefly closed my eyes, relaxed, and sighed to calm myself. Then I retrieved a coffee cup from the cupboard, poured my coffee and added some creamer. Walking into the living room with the coffee, I sat in my usual chair to pick up my tablet computer.

I knew the password to my wife's e-mail account, so I opened a web browser and logged in to find a new message from her yoga studio.

****

Yoga studio E-mail, time midnight:

'Jan, I've attached the videos. Open them in order 1, 2, then 3. I'll bet you that he'll love it and join in. If not, I'll work with YOU later. Denise.

****

I downloaded the videos and double-clicked the first to see the inside of the yoga studio, with the camera view from a corner of the large square room. I could see the studio door to enter the room in the left corner along the wall about twenty feet away from the camera, and a movable wall, the type used to divide a much larger room, on the opposite side about twenty feet across from that door. The studio door opened with the yoga instructor, Denise entering followed by Jan and two other women.

Denise was gorgeous, a tall, lithe blonde with her hair pulled back in a long ponytail. The yoga pants gripped her long taunt legs, and the sports bra couldn't stop the jiggling with every step from the load they carried. So, I thought this might be fun, watching her in this video of their yoga session.

Jan and the other two women were all barefoot, wearing costume-style masks, and dressed in their yoga tights. But of course, I could recognize my own wife, with just a mask to conceal her identity.

The instructor went to the far wall. Reaching for the wall handle, she pulled it, walking along as it folded itself accordion-style until it fit into its storage space in the right corner.

Removing that dividing wall surprisingly revealed a new wall right behind it. This new, previously hidden wall had a door in the left corner and three waist-high, two-foot by two-foot curtained spots evenly spaced along the rest of the twenty-foot wall. There was a small spotlight in the ceiling above each curtain, pointing down to light that black felt, and there was something dangling on a string hanging to the left of each curtain.

"Okay, ladies," Denise began, "as we discussed, go through that door, find your spot, and get into the Happy Baby pose. There's some coconut oil back there to make it easier to get started."

THAT was when I realized something is wrong with this picture! And an anxious feeling began in my stomach.

"... On my signal, use the handrails beside your tables to roll yourself through the opening. And if you need a break, just pull yourselves back in at any time. It's one full hour for as much fun as YOU want. Pace yourselves, and don't overdo it. You can leave anytime you want when you've had enough without anyone seeing you by going through the building's back door in there. Now that you know what's happening, if you've changed your mind, just go out that back door. Only the other three of us will ever know you even thought of coming here tonight."

And the tension was growing in my stomach.

"... But before you go in, smile and wave to the camera," and she pointed toward this corner. "This is your time to have as much fun as you want."

Jan's eyes were sparkling, and she had a wide grin, smiling as she stepped closer to the camera, blew me a kiss, and sweetly said "I love you." She reached to her sides, pulling her sports bra up and off and was now topless with her tits swinging free. Then she turned back to walk to that door in the far corner.

I looked at the timer on the video, seeing that it had at least another five minutes left, and this was just the first and shortest of the three video files.

Looking at the clock, I only had another fifteen minutes before I would need to leave for the golf game. Something was going on here in these videos, and it involved Jan's hall pass, which meant hot wife! So, I paused the video and went to the kitchen to get my cellphone. Texting the golf group, I sent: 'Sorry, guys. I have to cancel today.'

Taking another deep breath and sighing as I again tried to relax, I refilled my coffee cup before returning with my cellphone, hall pass card, and her note, setting them on the end table next to my chair. I picked up the tablet computer for the rest of what I expected might be an interesting but stressful morning.

***

Using my computer mouse, I clicked 'Play', continuing the rest of video 1. The three women closed the door behind them as they went behind that far wall. Denise walked to the studio door, opening it, saying "We're about ready to start. Come on in."

A line of men walked in, with all of them wearing costume masks. This was a varied group of well over a dozen men, tall, short, a few slightly overweight, and various races.

They walked along the left side wall and the bench along that wall toward the camera, so the nearest one soon blocked the others, and I couldn't see or count all of them. When the guy closest to the camera stopped, he turned to face the far curtained wall. He turned his head to the left, talking to the guy beside him, asking "Where are the women?"

The other guy said, "Wait for it. You've never seen ANYTHING like this!"

After Denise closed the studio door, she stepped to the center of the room and addressed the room, raising her voice to loudly say, "Okay, you all saw tonight's winners when they waved at you as they came through our waiting room. Now let's see who wants to have some fun. ... Ladies, whenever you're ready."